• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 1文節の前半部分になりますので、 内容が切れてしまっていると思います。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is a man who is destined to go places and do things. A certain amount of charisma about him. Leadership qualities. He is slightly accident prone but has a zest for life, a quick intrepid determined look. The upper part of his face is more distinctive than the lower. In romance you will postpone making decisions. You tend to wait to see what will happen, or wait in hope, to see how things go. You seldom initiate things or take the first step in any relationship It will be no different in this one.. This will all be left to your soulmate to do..

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数68
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (7313/9002)

「お礼コメント」をありがとうございました。 >読む側に対してわかりやすいように良くまとめられています。今回は☆印が登場しましたので、特にそう感じた次第です。 ⇒あ、失礼しました。全文を通して読むのに、目障りではありませんでしたか? 実は、☆印は自分の理解のために使っていたのでした。つまり、下書をそのまま送ってしまったのでした! すみません、内容は変わりませんが、整理して再送いたします。 以下のとおりお答えします。むずかしい文章なので、推測を交えて意訳してみます。誤訳があるかも知れませんが、その節はどうぞ悪しからず。(特に、カッコ内は、私の主観で補足した部分です。) 内容は大きく分けて、彼のカリスマ性(指導力・人間的魅力)、あなたの受動性(と彼の能動性?)や優柔不断(思慮深さ?)およびソウル・メイトへの依存などです。 (意訳文) 彼は、どこへ行くべきか、何をすべきかをはっきり決めている人です。彼には、かなりのカリスマ性があり、指導者としての資質があります。彼は、ちょっと「出たとこ勝負的」で、「行き当たりばったりの振る舞いをする人」ですが、人生に対して強い関心(や肯定観)を持ち、外見的にも大胆で精悍な容貌をしています。 彼の顔は、上部の部分が下側の部分より目立っていて、頭脳優秀であることを暗示しています。ところで、ロマンスにおいて、あなたは何かの決定を延期しがちのようです。(彼の能動性とあなたの受動性を示唆しているのかも知れません。) あなたは、何が起こるかを見分けるために待つ傾向、つまり物事がどう進むかを見るために、希望を抱いて、待つところがあります。あなたは、何事もみずから始めることはありません。(ただしこれは、優柔不断ということでなく、あなたの思慮深さかも知れません。) この優柔不断もしくは思慮深さは、いろいろな場面に当てはまりますが、とりわけ、ソウル・メイトとの出会いについて言えることです。お互いの関係の最初のころの歩みにおいても同じです。(あなたは常に何かを決めかねてしまいます)…。そして、それをすべてあなたのソウル・メイトにしてもらうこととして、彼に委ねることでしょう…。 以上、ご回答まで。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

下書きをして下さってたのですか?本当に尊敬と同時に感謝でいっぱいです。自分が言うのも何ですが、向学心が素晴らしい方ですね。努力されているのが伝わりました。色んな意味において難がある英文のようですが、本当に助けられています。どうか、これからも引き続き無理のないようにご活躍していただきたく思います。本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いしたいです

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか。 ミス等ありましたらご指摘いただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The path you will take with regards this future relationship will go against tradition and so may in some way be a lonely path. Your future partner will be virtuous and handsome but his looks will be clouded and he will make no great show of them, due to some blemish or other defect that he is conscious of even if others are not. He has perhaps never liked himself or how he looks. In the "live in" relationship with your soulmate, you are likely to move together to live in a larger home. That is untraditional, or different from the traditions of your background, and in a lonely place. The house will be grand and noble in its own way, with large windows, but may far away from your past environment. The moon in square with Jupiter, will cause an illness, or a peculiar trouble nearly every seventh year of your married life. This is an old pattern, it is not exact but it will be close to being correct and it will sometimes make you look to the past, to older lingering loves and regrets. There is also some danger you could overreach things then, making decisions that go against your own better feelings and instincts.

• 和訳お願いします;

I can easily do it now, while he's talking to God. But if I kill him now, he'll go straight to Heaven. I need to think about this. A wicked man murders my father and I, his onl son, send this same man to Heaven? No, that's not revenge. It will be better to wait. I'll kill him when he's drunk too much. Or when he' angry, or in bed with my mothe. I want this man to go to Hell, not Heaven. I must be patient. Your words to God have saved you now, but you won't live much longer. 長いですが宜しくお願い致します

• 和訳お願いいたします

Hmmm you like this hotel? I think you know how to appreciate nice things. ・You know that it's only 1 more week before I get on the plane ... I really can't wait to be with you again. ・And it's going to be really nice to see you in your own country and in Tokyo! . ・And of course I choose only the best things for you.

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (7313/9002)

以下のとおりお答えします。むずかしい文章なので、推測を交えて意訳してみます。誤訳があるかも知れませんが、その節はどうぞ悪しからず。(特に、カッコ内は、私の主観で補足した部分です。) ☆彼のカリスマ性(指導力・人間的魅力) 彼は、どこへ行くべきか、何をすべきかをはっきり決めている人です。彼には、かなりのカリスマ性があり、指導者としての資質があります。彼は、ちょっと「出たとこ勝負的」で、「行き当たりばったりの振る舞いをする人」ですが、人生に対して強い関心(や肯定観)を持ち、外見的にも大胆で精悍な容貌をしています。 ☆あなたの受動性(と彼の能動性?) 彼の顔は、上部の部分が下側の部分より目立っていて、頭脳優秀であることを暗示しています。ところで、ロマンスにおいて、あなたは何かの決定を延期しがちのようです。(彼の能動性とあなたの受動性を示唆しているのかも知れません。) ☆優柔不断(思慮深さ?) あなたは、何が起こるかを見分けるために待つ傾向、つまり物事がどう進むかを見るために、希望を抱いて、待つところがあります。あなたは、何事もみずから始めることはありません。(ただしこれは、優柔不断ということでなく、あなたの思慮深さかも知れません。) ☆ソウル・メイトへの依存 この優柔不断もしくは思慮深さは、いろいろな場面に当てはまりますが、とりわけ、ソウル・メイトとの出会いについて言えることです。お互いの関係の最初のころの歩みにおいても同じです。(あなたは常に何かを決めかねてしまいます)…。そして、それをすべてあなたのソウル・メイトにしてもらうこととして、彼に委ねることでしょう…。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。いろんな意味において、難しいと思われる文章に関しては、回答者様はすごいと思います。多分どなたが訳してもこの文章は意訳になると想像しますが、それ以上にちゃんと読む側に対してわかりやすいように良くまとめられています。今回は☆印が登場しましたので、特にそう感じた次第です。いつも感謝しております。本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 次の歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Existing in this place now and uncleanable lies I wonder when it has began... How far do I have to go to see the light? Stars in your eyes Stars in your hearts You will be in shadow of share commit the eighth sin Unrequited existence will turn everything into sin

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の後半部分です。 ちぐはぐですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 There will be may be obstacles to the marriage or relationship between you initially. Things will happen much more slowly than you really want. In his own life he it will seem to him that things have always happened slow, or at a later time for him than for most people, that his struggle has been harder and longer. Including the struggle to find love. The courtship and wedding ceremony may come within a two year period of sorrows and tragedies in the soul mates life. It will be not be lavish but it will be a nice ceremony., that feels exactly right for you. This will be a lasting marriage. He is a partner for whom marriage and love become a duty and commitment. With Saturn in the seventh house it is generally more favorable for marriages later in life than in youth. But if you become unhappy or tire of this union and then wish to be free of it. It will be in your own hands to separate and divorce. Divorce will not follow if the action for it rests in the hand of the soul mate.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 2段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You are very painstaking and deliberate when it comes to partnerships, lovers, relationships of all kinds. You tend toward long-lasting friendships and are very loyal. sometimes too staid. Money and material possessions will be come important in this relationship one way or another. But money will be gained through this union eventually. If the ruler of the seventh house is afflicted at any time by a difficult transit in your chart however there will be loss through the partners wastefulness or misfortune. The ruler of the seventh in this house often means that you hope to be kept or not to have to work after marriage. This may be a drain on the soul mates income. But he will spend money on your anyway and will like to buy you things.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分になります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Now let’s see what Jupiter has to offer. Jupiter was in Leo at your birth. It means you will have a large lavish wedding. You will marry a man of class who is much admired by others and has a prestigious position. A marriage that may be considered above you. So that you gain in status by it. He will also have a strong constitution. He has a need to appreciated to be seen to be of good reputation and well thought of. This sign usually makes a person is well educated, and well read. He may have the same name as a Royal Priest or ruling religious person.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

That's ok ... I'm just happy that I can see you again. I can come to the exit of the JR station. If you take central exit, I'll wait for you there. And I will be in my hotel room before that so you can just use normal email. My room number is Can't wait to see you ...

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の翻訳をしていただけるかたに、 お願いしたいです。 1文節の後半の部分ですので、内容が途切れた感じになってるかもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Speech, hearing and touch. Things that are said, things that are felt. But as this is a negative aspect these things may be wrongly perceived misheard or misunderstood or distorted by your mind. miscommunications so you need to proceed with caution. You also need to express yourself clearly, fully, so that he doesn't misunderstand you or draw wrong conclusions. Over sensitiveness and loss of appetite, sleepless, pangs in the ears fidgety hands, the fingers picking and pulling at things restlessly, and nervous debility's and yet when you speak you utter a word or two what you want to say all flits away,.. Mercury is about communication in a relationship, things said, things not said The aspect being square, suggest he has the upper hand. He can be manipulative with words without intending to be, its just how he is, while your words are less effective in this relationship.

• どなたか英語が分かる方よろしくお願いします。

よろしければ文章を訳してください宜しくお願いします。 Every planet has an influence on your future and on the future soulmate. Mercury was in Aquarius when you were born. Your soul mate is loyal and faithful. He has modern ideas and thoughts about the way love and romance should be in his life. He may far ahead of his times, so this relationship will be sophisticated and advanced by other peoples standards. He is open to new experiences in life and love. He is not given to deceiving himself or others and will not do so. He will make observations about you. He will take a great interest and curiosity about you. He can be detached, so that while he may be exceedingly interested in what other people say or know about you, he is not influenced by others views, he observes you and sees the truth, sees things that other people cannot always see. And he is perceptive in this. He may be able to see you from a different angle to others, and his insight will be illuminating.

• 和訳お願いします

Can you believe everything you see? Not always! You may see something one way, and then find out you were wrong. You might even "see" something that isn't there at all. Errors like these are called optical illusions. Optical means related to sight, or vision―the way we see things with our eyes. An illusion is something that is not what we think it is. Vision is also a personal thing. You may not see things in the same way as someone else. Look at these optical illusions, and compare what you see with your classmates. Do you see the same things? 1、Which red dot is larger? Most people say it's the dot on the left. Now measure the dots. They're the same size. The red dot on the left seems larger in relation to the blue dots around it. 2、Do you see dark dots inside the white circles? They're not really there.The difference between the dark squares and the white circles confuses your brain. Therefore, your brain thinks you see the dark dots. 3、Look at this picture of a vase. Can you see the faces? Look again! Your mind has to choose the correct image, so it keeps changing between the vase and the faces. Vision is not always straightforward. Sometimes, your eyes see something, and your mind undestands it easily. At other times, you may need to look twice. When this happens, you may be seeing an optical illusion.

• 英語 和訳お願いします

I am doing good. I wont go to the office all week. This is a strange feeling in Tokyo now. What will we do.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となりますので、内容が中途半端になると思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I get asked questions like, will he return to me? Will he leave this other woman? Will my unrequited affections ever be returned. What is in store for us. A synastry can be done between any two people, it doesn’t have to be a soul mate, it can be a boyfriend, a lover, anyone, but when you meet your soul mate if there are any complications or doubts, this is the reading for you. If its not available in Japan, you can still order a synastry reading from our own website, where ever you live in the world.