• 締切済み

和訳お願いします;

I can easily do it now, while he's talking to God. But if I kill him now, he'll go straight to Heaven. I need to think about this. A wicked man murders my father and I, his onl son, send this same man to Heaven? No, that's not revenge. It will be better to wait. I'll kill him when he's drunk too much. Or when he' angry, or in bed with my mothe. I want this man to go to Hell, not Heaven. I must be patient. Your words to God have saved you now, but you won't live much longer. 長いですが宜しくお願い致します

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• ROYFF
  • ベストアンサー率38% (118/305)
回答No.1

エキサイト翻訳で和訳し、直訳された和文に手を加えると形になります。 シェイクスピアか何かですかねぇ。原文も和訳した文章も難解です。 彼が神に話しかけている(祈っている)間に、私は今、簡単にそれをすることができます。 しかし、私が今彼を殺せば、彼はまっすぐ天国に行くでしょう。 私はこれに関して考える必要があります。 悪人は私の父親を殺す、そして、父の一人息子である私がこの同じ男を天国に行かせる? 違う、それは報復ではありません。 待った方がよいでしょう。 彼が非常に酔っている時、私は彼を殺しましょう。 あるいは、彼が腹を立てている時、または私の母とベッドにいるときに。 私は、この男が天国でなく地獄へ行くことを望みます。 私は耐えなければなりません。 あなたの神への言葉は今はあなたを救っても、長くは生きられないでしょう。 注:最後の『あなた』は、はじめの方の『彼』と同じような気がします。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さい

Upon receiving the message from the messenger,Hamlet quickly started for his mother's chambers.On his way there,he passed by the king's room.Hamlet peeked in and saw Claudius on his knees looking up toward Heaven.The king was praying,and Hamlet could hear what he was saying.“Forgive me,dear Lord,for the terrible crimes I have committeed,"Claudius begged God.Hamlet saw that Claudius was alone in the room.This time,there were no guards to protect him.I can kill him right now,thought the young prince.But wait,he said to himself.If Claudius dies now while he is praying,God will forgive him,and Claudius will go to Heaven.But I want him to suffer in Hell forever.I'll wait for a better opportunity.Hamlet then went on to his mother's room.The meeting with his mother wasn't really private.There was a spy in her chambers.The king had ordered his old adviser Polonius to hide behind the curtains. Polonius was to listen to the conversation between Hamlet and Queen Gertrude and then pass on everything he heard to the king.

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章なのですが、和訳をお願いします。 よろしくお願いいします。 I totally understand you and I did tell him that you have alot on your mind right now.... I will tell him when you are ready to contact him, you will.. Any help you need just let me know.... He is one of my best friends and is cool. Take care and my heart goes out to all.... I told you before but when your ready you can post on the stern group about how Japan is coping there....... My prayers go out to all....keep in touch....

• 英文を和訳してください。

和訳お願いします。 An old man died and left son a lot of money. But the son was a foolish young man, and he quickly spent all the money, so that soon he had nothing left. Of course, when that happened, all his friends left him. When he was quite poor and alone, he went to see Nasreddin, who was a kind, clever old man and often helped people when they had troubles. `My money has finished and my friends have gone, `said the young man. `What will happen to me now?` `don't worry, young man, `answered Nasreddin. `Everything will soon be all right again. Wait, and you will soon feel much happier.`

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I'm in a Loving Relationship, but I'm Obsessed With Another Man Women throw themselves at him, and I've sworn him off numerous times. But then he tells me how much he needs me. .. Women throw themselves at him, and I've sworn him off numerous times.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳して下さいm(_ _)m

When i opened nhk,the redheaded man who tells weather report look likes to say:"Hey all asians!you're going to dead because the super storm coming" but he is only saying there is a little bit rain on the asia..everytime i watched this man,i think asia is going to delete on the world map but it is only rain comes .) maps are so scaring when i look "OMG! This clouds will be melt of the all asia!" but at the same time he says:"look at this unimportant clouds!it haven't any water" amazing.. 和訳して頂けないでしょうか?

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’ve been dating my boyfriend for nine months, and he’s kind, gentle, and thoughtful. But last week I had an experience that has given me pause. My apartment building has been hit by burglars several times over the past few months. Last week, my boyfriend and I came home and were surprised by a burglar coming out of my apartment door. My boyfriend confronted him, and the burglar charged at him—whether to push past or attack, it’s hard to say. My boyfriend quickly subdued the burglar and told me to call 9-1-1. Here’s where it gets disturbing. He very calmly told the burglar, “Now it’s time for you to learn your lesson.” And he proceeded to beat the man unconscious, deaf to my protests that he should stop. My boyfriend handled the police (I didn’t contradict him) such that they were ready to pin a medal on him. My boyfriend handled the police such that they were ready to pin a medal on him.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします

こんな内容の歌詞ってことが知りたいです。 FM Static - Take Me As I Am (グループ名 - 曲名) This time I finally see the Reason why, I can't do this Alone, it took some time and concentration, To believe it, this I know I need to build my faith sometimes, But I am so comfortable in line, I'm up, there's no more time, To try to mess with this design Tonight's complete, Everyone's asleep, And I wanna say these words to you, I'll be Your hands, take me as I am, I just wanna be with You Take me as I am, 'cause I'm goin', I was too scared to start, And now I'm too scared to let go Take me as I am, 'cause I'm Growin', But it's so hard to tell when I'm not used to this so I lift my voice to sing out, Let the sound of my heart ring out, These hands aren't holdin' me down, Never again will I be without I need to build my faith sometimes, But I am so comfortable in line, I'm up, there's no more time, To try to mess with this design Tonight's complete, Everyone's asleep, And I wanna say these words to you, I'll be Your hands, take me as I am, I just wanna be with You Take me as I am, 'cause I'm goin', I was too scared to start, And now I'm too scared to let go Take me as I am, 'cause I'm growin', But it's so hard to tell when I'm not used to this so

• 和訳お願い致します;

You were wrong to believe me.I didn't love you. Then I was wrong. Give your life to God. You mustn't mix with men or be the mother of their children. Men lie. Believe none of us. Give your life to Gnd and work for the Church. Where's your father? At home,my Lord. Look him in. Then no one will see how stupid he is Goodbye. Oh,help him,dear,sweet Heaven!Go to a church!Go now! Or if you have to marry, marry a stupi man. Wise men understand too well how women can lie to them.To the churchーgo now! Please,God,make him well! お願い致します

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

When I was in first grade, our teacher asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. I said a mother and a teacher. Well, motherhood came first. Three years after I married, I started having children, two boys and two girls in five years. I enjoyed it. But there were hard times, too. The worst thing that happened was losing a child. My eldest son died of cancer in my arms when he was 17. Now to fulfilling my first-grade dream in another way. A year after he died, I went to college and became a third-grade teacher when I graduated. I loved teaching this grade, with the children's eagerness to learn and their love of their teachers. Now to fulfilling my first-grade dream in another way.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章を和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願いいたします。 I Pray to God. that he makes me feel alright Hope He gets me through this one more night. I Pray to God. He's like one too many drinks And my intuition starts to sink. It's like ba-da-da-da-da-da your shadows.they follow and they're hauntingme where'd you go? This hollow soul is lonely I'm on my knees. begging pretty please I'm so love drunk. stupid off these memories Mother Mary.please.have mercy over me tha sun came up.and I can't believe you're over me When I'm hungover you I swear to God.that I won't do this again I've already wasted all my sins I swear to God.I'm so sick of what you do But I'll never get enough of you