• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いいたします。

Today I brought your presents to work. All my colleagues were very happy ... but also very surprised (this is very unusual in European culture). Ok ... it's probably unusual in every part of the world except Japan :) It's too kind for th rest of the world. And all my colleagues hope you will come back to Belgium soon ... because they all like the crackers :) But no one is hoping you come back as much as I do ... 以上です。ありがとうございました。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数8
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • HeyDude
  • ベストアンサー率36% (18/49)

今日あなたからのプレゼントを職場にもっていきました。同僚たちは大喜びでした、 同時に非常にびっくりしていました(こういうのはヨーロッパの文化ではないからです) そう、多分日本以外に世界中であり得ないことです:世界の他の国々にたいしてあまりに 親切です。同僚たちはあなたがまたベルギーに早く戻ってくるのを望んでいます、彼らは クラッカーが好きだからです。けれどわたしは彼らの誰よりもあなたが戻ってくるのを 望んでいます。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 曲の和訳お願いします

Crazy Bitch Buckcherry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSzyKO_kW_s Break me down, you got a lovely face We're going to your place And now you got to freak me out Scream so loud, getting fuckin' laid You want me to stay, but I got to make my way Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Take it all, the paper is your game You jump in bed with fame Another one night paid in full, uh You're so fine, it won't be a loss Cashing in the rocks, just to get you face to face Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Get the video fuck you so good Get the video fuck you so good Crazy bitch Crazy bitch Crazy...bitch Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back, come on Baby girl You want it all To be a star You'll have to go down Take it off No need to talk You're crazy But I like the way you fuck me Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on You keep me right on You're crazy But I like the way you fuck me

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 ・ I hope you had a good night's sleep and that I'm not giving you too much stress. Am I giving you stress with your flights? Sorry if I did. Please choose whatever is easy for you. And if there is something I can do to help, I only try to make you happy :) Today I heart that I might have to visit 3 potential customers in China. It would be a very short visit ... just a few day. Hmmm it's almost like your visit to Belgium .. hahaha. If I need to go to China, I would be back before the 1st of December. Don't worry I will be here when you come. Actually I told my boss a friend from Tokyo is coming to visit Belgium ... so he knows I need to be in Belgium then. And Jents (do you remember him) told my boss and all my colleagues ... "and it's a very pretty friend" ... hahaha

• 和訳お願いいたします。

When you were here ... *thinking back of those good times* ... we talked about phones. Well yesterday Google released a new version of the phone. It's made by Samsung and it is very similar to the Galaxy S from Samsung but has some improvements and most important it doesn't have software from Samsung inside. Ok that's all for this week technology update :) ありがとうございます。

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文の和訳をしていただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Love has a power. Thoughts have a power. Once you have met this man, a fate unlocks which though mysterious and irresistible, propels you together. You will be reminded of him so often in so many ways, it will be as though your mind walks down all the paths and avenues of daily life, but that they all lead back to him. Not only will you think of him but fate itself will seem to bring him continually to your attention. This bond is like a chain that forever ties your destiny, that joins your soul to his and always has, it is always there, its intangible, and inaccessible to the conscious mind, There can be something of the obsession about such love, a love that never lets you go, but it is a sweet dramatic obsession. Moving, painful at times, wonderful, and total. Once you meet it strengthens a thousand fold. All the weight of history and time, the more you think of him, and love him, the more it consolidates the karma life time after lifetime, this love is more powerful than life and death The bond is fate and even if you part it will work to subtlety always draw you and him back together to help you find each other in the world.

• 和訳お願いいたします!

和訳お願いいたします! How are you this morning? I guess you're quite happy ... maybe you don't need to work today. Listen ... I've been thinking about your trip ... and I feel a little bit bad. When I was in Japan, you traveled all the way to Osaka, only be there a couple of hours and then go back. Now you're going to come all the way to Belgium and stay here a 2,5 days. I feel this is wrong I should be the one making all this effort. But since it might be interesting for you to come to Europe ... hmmm ... I guess it's ok for you to come. And I will be very happy to be your guide in Belgium :) But the least that I can do is to arrange your ticket. Please consider giving me your passport details and when you would like to return. I'll propose a few options and I'll book the one you want. Last time you payed for the shinkansen to come to Osaka please let me arrange your travel to Belgium. Now smile and be a good girl, don't be stubborn and say ... "hai" ... Now that I have this of my chest ... I can go bed and sleep with a clear conscience :)

• 和訳をお願いします

As you know, a very well sharpened blade by a honemeister will keep it's sharpeness for quite some time.All of my other straight's get sharpened by a honemeister and the cost for sending my razor and return to me is $42. I live in a small town and need to send then out as no one in my town can sharpened a straight.

• できるだけ早く和訳お願いします!!

"Somebody must listen ," answered the Frog, " and I like to do all the talking myself. It saves time, and prevents arguments." "But I like arguments," said the Rocket. "I hope not," said the Frog complacently. "Arguments are extremely vulgar, for everybody in good society holds exactly the same opinions. Good-bye a second time; I see my daughters in the distance;" and the little Frog swam away. "You are a very irritating person," said the Rocket, "and very ill-bred. I hate people who talk about themselves, as you do, when one wants to talk about oneself, as I do. It is what I call selfishness, and selfishness is a most detestable thing, especially to anyone of my temperament, for I am well known for my sympathetic nature. In fact, you should take example by me ; you could not possibly have a better model. Now that you have the chance you had better avail yourself of it, for I am going back to Court almost immediately. I am a great favourite at Court; in fact , the Prince and Princess were married yesterday in my honour. Of course you know nothing of these matters, for you are a provincial."

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 長文の一部を抜粋しているので、意味がちぐはぐしているかもしれないのですが、和訳をお願いいたします。 Oh I heard from my colleagues that there is a story about a small boy and dog (そうだ、同僚から小さな男の子と犬についてのお話があるって聞いた)... I think Nello and Patrasche ... (ネロとパトリシェだと思う)that this is very famous in Japan.(この物語は日本で凄い有名) Actually I didn't know this story even when it's located in Belgium (Antwerp). But now that I see the images of the cartoon maybe I have seen it. Do you know this story?(あなたはこの物語知ってる?) Hope you enjoy the rest of your free day,

• 和訳をお願いします。

特に2段目がよく解りません。 詳しい方、どうか翻訳お願いします。 If there are any other animals you might be interested in which i do not have,you can list them down and i can get one or two from my colleagues,all for very good and fair prices Okay! As far as payment is concern,2 installments will be acceptable though we normally receive full payment prior to shipping and Money or Bank Transfer is what we accept as method of payment and not Paypal. Live arrival of all your animals is 100% guaranteed but should an animal arrive in bad shape or expired, you must notify me within 24 hours of receiving the animal.We may ask you to send the shipment back to us for verification depending on the situation or photos for a possible refund accordingly. If I do not hear from you within 24 hours of delivery, I will assume that the animals arrived live and healthy. To conclude,you should note that any time a deposit has been made on an animal, it is non-refundable unless the animal can no longer be provided.

• 日本を含め世界の10代の過食は寂しさが原因と指摘さ

日本を含め世界の10代の過食は寂しさが原因と指摘されているがそれは本当なのだろうか? 社会カテゴリー皆さんの ご回答のほど、 お待ちしております。 It is pointed out that lonesomity is caused by teenage eating out of the world including Japan, but is it true? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you. It is pointed out as the cause of overeating of teens in the world including Japan, but is it true? Social Category All of you As you answered, We'll be expecting you.