• ベストアンサー

英文の和訳が得意な方、訳して下さい!

starting 06/01 I come back to my routine in univ life! will be able friday-sunday. but still give a hart,s sorry fella!(urgent/ask? go to my diary) よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

ちょっとひどい英語ですが、頑張ります。 1月6日から、大学生活の日常に戻りますので、こちらでできるのは、金曜日から日曜日ですが、心だけはこちらにあります。ごめんね、みんな。 (もし、急に聞きたいことなどありましたら、私の日記へアクセスしてみてください0 以上でいかがでしょうか?

freda-yu
質問者

お礼

助かりました!!!!ご丁寧にありがとうございました!!!

関連するQ&A

• 英文教えてください

旅行先でお世話になったんですがなんか帰り際バタバタしていて何もお礼もせずに帰ってしまい すごく気になっていて、とりあえずその気持ちを 伝いたいんですけど ”旅行先で大変お世話になって何のお礼もせずに 帰ってしまい申し訳ない”っていうようなことを 伝いたいのですがこれで伝わるでしょうか? 教えてくださーい、お願いします。 Thank you so much for what you did for me during my stay in xxx. But I am sorry to have been able to give you nothing. これで伝わるでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします。

still Wednesday... want this weekend to come sooner!!! damn I can hardly wait to see her back Japan!!! My BFF is coming home on Friday!!

• 下記の英文を和訳してもらいたいです。      宜しくお願いします。 

下記の英文を和訳してもらいたいです。      宜しくお願いします。  I am outside and sorry for no japanese. I cannot answer without you investmnt size. Since my service is commercial. Ask me if you are ready to start Regards

• Please ask him if ge plans to give

Please ask him if ge plans to give me test for my promotion. いつも大変お世話になっております。 Please ask him if ge plans to give me test for my promotion. という英文の翻訳を考えております。 "ge"はtheと考え「このプランを推進していいか彼に聞いてください」というような内容と思うのですが、to give me teseの扱いに迷っています。 恐れ入りますが、適切な訳をご教示いただけますと幸いです。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。値引きの事で質問しているのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 以前も購入したお店で、以前は15%の値引きをしてもらっていました。 If you start placing regular orders with us then we should be able to change the discount amount to 15%. However, now I would not be able to give you 15%. I had a confirmation from my director that we can give you 10% on this order. Becki did not confirm the 15% with our director unfortunately. I apologise on her behalf.

• 和訳をお願いします。

I'm starting new phase in my life, I'm closing my past and starting a new journey in life. We have to take chances in life and I'm confident that my choice is correct. I left my night job because it was the same company my friend works at too this way the connection with her will be cut. Hopefully we can still be friends but I think she has closed the connection with me already. As for myself my health is improving with every passing day. The feelings I had for her are getting weaker so I believe my new journey will begin and this will bring closer to this chapter in my life. I'm sorry if I cause you any confusion with my e-mails but now I know how I really feel. You are very kind and understanding through this time in my life and I'm grateful for that. I hope that we can start again together. ほぼ理解していますが、内容が内容だけに確実にわかりたいのでお願いします。

• 和訳

Sorry, we don't like disputes hanging over our heads, so it was refunded. However, you can still place another order, but unfortunately it is still not in yet. mikegyver.com/blog Please follow our progress there. I would ask for you either like our Facebook page or keep checking back, then place order when it is in stock. We WILL ship ASAP if you choose express shipping. Again Sorry for the inconvenience. We are trying as hard as we can to get it to come in faster, but some things we can't control 誰か和訳お願いします。 宜しくお願い致します。

• おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。

おはようございます。恐れ入りますが、英文の和訳をお願いします。 How are you? Do you have anything special planned for the long weekend? Or do you have to work on the national holiday. On Monday you have・春分の日, right? From・Wikipedia:・This national holiday was established in 1948 as a day for the admiration of nature and the love of living things. Prior to 1948, the vernal equinox was an imperial ancestor worship festival called・Shunki k・rei-sai・(春季皇霊祭?). Love of living things? Is this a kind of Japanese version of valentines day? I'm also sorry for my late reply :) No really I'm not trying to be funny, I'm really really busy. My project is going quite well, actually it is going so well that management decided to take some people from my team and let them help with another project ... I guess this is my punishment for doing so well :( In April I need to go to Singapore again and maybe we'll have a Korean customer. I have never been to Korea, I almost wanted to ask if you went to Korea already ... but then I remember that you have never left Japan. I think it makes to pure Japanese ... not spoiled by foreign things ... maybe except me :) Although Singapore is very nice, the food is really nice in Singapore, I would prefer to come to Japan ... I really look forward to have diner with you again. You are so cute ... and beautiful ... Oh on the return flight from Singapore to Brussel I got upgraded to business class again. So I had a very enjoyable return flight. I think I deserved it after all the trouble I had to get there ... haha It's a petty that your movie is not on the internet ... I'm sure you would be a hit on youtube:) ・Why are you embarrassed? You should be proud that you have been chosen to be in the commercial. I will never be chosen for a commercial ... It's getting late again ... I better go to home ... otherwise my Japanese colleagues still want to have a video conference ...・ Really wish I could see you soon,

• 休暇取得について知らせる英文メール

こんばんは。私は近いうちに、契約変更と有給消化のため、 休暇をとる予定なのですが、アメリカ人の上司にそのことを知らせなければなりません。 メールで書こうと思うのですが、英文で おかしいところがあれば治していただけませんか。 宜しくお願いします 会社との契約変更の関係で、9月24日から29日まで お休みを頂きたいと思います。 急ぎのお仕事は○○さんにお願いしておりますが それ以外のお仕事は、9月30日に対応させていただきますので、宜しくお願いします。 ご迷惑をお掛けして大変申し訳ありません。 良いシルバーウィークの休暇をおすごしください。 I want to let you know that I need to take my vacation from the 24th to the 29th of Sept as I change my contract with ○○Industry. and I will be back on Sept 30. Please ask ○○ san for the urgent metter while my absence. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. I hope you have the great silver week holiday. ネイティブに出すのにこの英文で問題ないでしょうか。 どうかご教授をお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方へ!急ぎです。和訳お願いいたします。自分でもやってみまし

英語が得意な方へ!急ぎです。和訳お願いいたします。自分でもやってみましたが、予定の話なので、ちゃんとした意味が知りたいです。 Today I was very lazy and didn't go running. 今日はだるかったからランニングに行かなかったよ。 But I think I can be glad I didn't ... since it's super warm today. 37 degrees ...・ でも今日は37度で凄い暑かったから Hmmm ... I think you must be a good cook! あなたは料理が上手いに違いない。 I remember you said that you cook breakfast every morning. あなたは毎日朝ごはん作ってるって言ってたよね。 That's sounded very nice. My personal opinion is that when a person really knows how to appreciate nice food ... that person is also a good cook. And when I saw you eat that tiramisu ... you really seem to like it :) You better watch out when I'm taking you to a yaki niku restaurant ... 焼肉に行くときあなたは気をつけた方がいいよ。 maybe I'm checking out your cooking skills ... hahaha あなたの料理スキルをチェックするから About your schedule, I checked with my team and I'm free 7 and 8 of august. スケジュールをチェックしたら、7日と8日がお休みだよ。 And also the weekend after that 14 and 15 (and maybe the 13th). 14日15日も大丈夫だよ。あとはもしかすると13日も。 Of course I can leave work a bit earlier on Friday and go to work later on Monday (around noon). ・But the 30th I'm really sorry about that date, it's impossible for me since I'm going back to Belgium on the 28th. That can still change but that's uncertain. I'm sorry my schedule doesn't match very well with yours, あなたの予定に合わせられなくてごめんね。 but・I hope that we can still see each other. Even if we're only・going to have a really really short holiday in Osaka. Please let me know when would be best for you, いつがいいか教えて。 so I can make your stay most enjoyable for you. After all the train ride from Tokyo to Osaka is quite long. Looking forward to hear from you ... and even more to see you,