兄弟の殺人に苦しむ私の祈り

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私の罪は悪質です。それは最も古く、最も悪い犯罪である、兄弟の殺人です。
  • 私の手は兄弟の血で染まっています。甘い空にはそれを洗い流すための雨が十分にありませんか?
  • 神に話したいのですが、何と言えばいいのでしょうか?「兄弟の殺人を許してください」とは言えません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

長いですが和訳お願いします

thank you, my dear Lord.Oh,my crime is wicked. It is the oldes and worst of crimes-a brother's murder.My hand is covered with my brother's blood. Isn't there rain enough in the sweet sky to wash it clean? I want to speak to God, but what can I say? "forgive me for my brother's murder"? I can't say that.The murder has given me my dreams,my country and my Queen.With these things,I can buy everything except God's forgiveness.So what can I do? How can I ask for forgiveness if I'm not really sorry? Oh, my position is impossible! Help me, God! My heart's as hard as stone and my knees refuse to touch the ground, but I must try to speak to you. If I succeed, perhaps everything will be all right. 和訳お願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ROYFF
  • ベストアンサー率38% (118/305)
回答No.2

エキサイト翻訳で和訳し、直訳すぎる部分に手を加えると、それらしい文章になります。 各文末のピリオドの後に、1スペース入れると結果が改善します。 親愛なる神様、ありがとう。 私は罪を犯ましした。 それは奇怪で最悪の罪-兄弟を殺したことです。 私の手は兄弟の血だらけになっています。 それを洗い流すのに十分な雨が、甘い(晴れた、の意?)空から降って来ないだろうか。 私は神と話をしたい。しかし、私は何と言うことができるのだろうか。 「私が兄弟を殺したことを許してください」? 私はそんなことを言うことは出来ない。 この殺人は、私に私の夢、私の祖国、それに私の女王(女王の座、の意?)を与えた。 これらのもので、私は神の許し以外のあらゆるものを買うことができる。 それで私は何をすることができるのだろうか。 どのようにして私は、心から悪かったと思っていないのに許しを乞うことができるのだろう。 おお、私の立場はありえない! 神よ、私を助けてください! 私の心は石ほど硬く、私のひざは地面につくことを拒んでいる。 しかし、私は、あなた(神?)と話をしようとしなければならない。 私が成功すれば(私にそれができれば)、多分すべては解決するだろう。

astiemmh8
質問者

お礼

エキサイトがわかりました! ありがとうございました(>_<)

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ありがたき幸せ。わが主よ。(確かに)私の罪は悪い。兄を殺すと言う、最も古く最悪の罪です。私の手は兄の血で覆われています。     甘い空からの雨でもこれを清めるほどは降りません。私は神と話したい、でも何と言えばいいだろう?「私の兄を殺したごめんね」(と?)そうは言えない。この殺人で夢が、一国が、女王が手に入った。     これだけあれば、神の許し以外は何でも買える。じゃどうすればいいんだ?私に本当の改悛の情がないならどうすれば許してもらえる?もうどうしていいか分からない。     神よ、助けてください。私の心は石のように固く、私の膝は地面に接することを拒む、しかし私はあなたに話す努力をしなくてはならない。もし(神との会話に)成功したら、万事うまく行くかもしれない。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳希望です

thanks for every thing your doing for me i know is God that send you to me and i'm happy despite my condition please try to follow up whatever my lawyer said please try to reply him. よろしくお願いします。

• 長文メールを和訳してください(>人<;)

知り合って間もない友人から長文メールが来ましたが英語が苦手でよく分かりません。訳してもらえませんか? 普段は日本語もしくは簡単な英語のやり取りです。 他力本願で申し訳ありませんが宜しくお願いします。 I have 2 daughters, they're grown up 14 years old and 16 years old, I raised them up alone with the help of  my mother :) ....They are big girls now, they don't give me too much trouble, they always want me to be  happy :) I love them a lot, they want me to meet a good woman who can make me happier :) If we communicate more, I will send you their photos. Their mother died  in September 2002, I have missed her a lot, she was a great woman, we knew each other  from High School. I have really missed some moments of being in a serious relationship, not having someone to lean on,  someone to talk to about anything/everything, someone to really trust, someone to count on, someone to  share true love and affection with. My kids have been my back-bone, but I cannot tell them everything, you  know? ...but I can talk to my wife/partner about everything. I want a relationship where I can share everything with my partner/wife, both happiness and problems  because I believe and have learn that sharing your problems with your partner, the more issues you can get  through together with your wife/husband, the closer you will get with he/she. I am a very simple, generous and happy person. I am not perfect, but If I make mistake, or hurt someone or do  something wrong, I like to say SORRY and when I say SORRY, I actually mean it from my heart. I am a very simple, generous and happy person. I am not perfect, but If I make mistake, or hurt someone or do  something wrong, I like to say SORRY and when I say SORRY, I actually mean it from my heart. Have you had a bad relationship before? Trust is important in a relationship from beginning, so if you are  biased about me or you don't trust me, It is better we stop communicating about relationship or friendship  from today, I don't like to waste my time because it is so precious to me. If you trust me and want a friendship and relationship with me, I will like to get letters and calls from you  always because if I do not get your replies or I don't receive calls from you, I will think you are talking to  someone better than me :) But If you write me letters and call me always, It will make me feel special, and I  will also feel that you like me and actually want to talk to me :) 

• 歌詞の和訳がしりたいです。

竹内まりやの『本気でオンリーユー』の訳がどうしても知りたいので、凄く長くてお手数おかけしてしまいますが、どなたかご協力、お願いします。教えてください! Now let's get married No need to wait and waste our time Why do we have to carry on this way? No one can keep us apart So,let's get married right away I'll wake you up in the morning,my baby Sweeten your coffee with my kiss And in the night I will hold you so tightly Whisperin' the words you long to hear So, let's get married Why don't you ask me and stop hesitating? Just think how happy we can be You & me in a small house with a dog So, let's get married right away When you are blue and so down, my baby I'll give a smile to cheer you up But if I get sad and lonely Please hug me close and wipe my tears So, let's get married I just don't know how to live without you Maybe it's nice to have our kids some day And this is all I can say Now let's get married right away So, let's get married right away

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いいたします。

I'll bring my love to you… I'll bring my love to you I've been stood up messed around and take for a fool but next time 'round I'm gonna change the rules and I don't care about the things that people say it's you I think about each and every day it's much too late for you to change your ways I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Lost inside your love is where I wanna be I'm just asking you to spend some time with me time and time you say you wanna be free and you can have some fun that's okay with me you will never know just how good I feel the joy inside of me makes me feel so real when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) I'll bring my love to you (I just wanna be with you) It's much too late for you to change your way I can't keep holding on expecting you to stay when you're all alone and if you're feeling down call me I'll be around Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you Whenever you need somebody I'll bring my love to you you don't have to say you love me I just wanna be with you

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• 洋楽、和訳歌詞

R.kerryのyour body's callin'の和訳歌詞を分かる方おしえてください。 Yeah, I don't want you to hold back any longer baby Cause tonight, I'm gonna give you all the little things I know you've been waiting for So, brace yourself and listen I hear you callin', "Here I come baby" To save you, oh oh Baby no more stallin' These hands have been longing to touch you baby And now that you've come around, to seein' it my way You won't regret it baby, and you surely won't forget it baby It's unbelieveable how your body's calling for me I can just hear it callin' callin' for me [1] - My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You Tell me, what's your desire Baby your wish is my deal oh yes it is baby Let me take you higher Show you how you should feel, baby Oh So we speak now and forever hold your body Whatever it is you want from me, baby You see you don't have to say nothing Knowing your body wants something And it's easy for me to see That your body's callin' for me [Repeat 1] I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me [Repeat 1 until fade out]

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 Athenians, I am not going to argue for my own sake... but for yours. ...For if you kill me, you will not easily find a successor to me, who, if I may use such a ludicrous figure of speech, an a sort of gadfly, given to the state by God: and the state is a great and noble steed who is tardy in his motions owing to his very size, and requires to be stirred into life. I am that gadfly which God has attached to the state, and all day long and in all places am always fastening upon you, arousing and persuading and reproaching you. You will not easily find another like me, and therefore I would advise you to spare me. 長文で申し訳ございません。今まで出会ったことのないような英文のためご教示お願いします。

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします

“Maybe you’re looking at this being like, 'Jennette, you look fine.' First off, you can't tell from an Instagram photo… ‘You have great skin’ and I’m thinking, ‘No, I don’t. I know how to put makeup on my face. I know how to find a good foundation shade and the right application." “I'm considering posting a picture but I'm too insecure to do do it. It's interesting to me because I can access vulnerability so easily in so many ways, but with my face, it's hard. Like with my words, I can. With my face, I don't think I can." She continues, “And I wish it didn't matter to me. I wish that I could be past caring about my acne, just go 'Oh, it's whatever. It's just a thing that I have, you know, who cares?' "But I care so much, I just wish my skin was smooth," she shared. "I feel like, dirty, because of my acne. It makes me sad that I feel that way about myself.” “I've tried everything. And the only thing I haven't tried, I guess, is just accepting it and owning it. And maybe the reason that’s the only thing I haven’t tried is that’s the hardest thing to try.” ニキビに悩んでいる女性の文章です。 比較的簡単な単語が使われていますが、翻訳サイトを使っても何となくしか意味が理解できません。

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi

• 和訳を見ていただけますか

失恋ソングを作詞した人のコメントを読んでいるのですがところどころ わからないところがあります(非英語圏の方です) 和訳を教えていただけないでしょうか?どうぞよろしくお願いたします。 She already knows my feelings and she had the same feelings. But maybe not now. She said me she needs to travel and go to help in Haiti and since, no news. A man who said me he's his room-mate and she's in Africa. I know it's not the truth but I can't do anything, I don't know where she's. 彼女は僕の気持ちを知ってるし、彼女も僕と同じ気持ちだったと思う。 でも今は違うだろうね。 ハイチ(恐らくハイチの大地震のことだと…)でボランティアをするためにそこへ 行くと行ったけれどそれ以来連絡はないよ。 ある人が(he's とありますが間違い?彼女のルームメイト?)彼女はアフリカにいると 行ったけどほんとに彼女がどこにいるかはわからない。 If she said me it was over, I must understand but she said me nothing. I was always alone, I don't need that. People is like that, say nothing is more easy to say the truth. But I made the promise to wait after her and I can't break this promise. I'm stupid. ^^' I never need someone but she became the only mark and light in my life and now I feel totally loose and useless. 彼女が僕に「もう終りだ」と行ったなら僕は諦められただろうけど 彼女は何も言わなかった。僕はそれ(このthatが何を指しているのかわかりません。)を 望んでない? 人はこんなふうに真実を言うことをしない? けど僕は…ここからの訳がよくわかりません(>_<)