• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

長いですが和訳お願いします

thank you, my dear Lord.Oh,my crime is wicked. It is the oldes and worst of crimes-a brother's murder.My hand is covered with my brother's blood. Isn't there rain enough in the sweet sky to wash it clean? I want to speak to God, but what can I say? "forgive me for my brother's murder"? I can't say that.The murder has given me my dreams,my country and my Queen.With these things,I can buy everything except God's forgiveness.So what can I do? How can I ask for forgiveness if I'm not really sorry? Oh, my position is impossible! Help me, God! My heart's as hard as stone and my knees refuse to touch the ground, but I must try to speak to you. If I succeed, perhaps everything will be all right. 和訳お願いします

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • 閲覧数95
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • ROYFF
  • ベストアンサー率38% (118/305)

エキサイト翻訳で和訳し、直訳すぎる部分に手を加えると、それらしい文章になります。 各文末のピリオドの後に、1スペース入れると結果が改善します。 親愛なる神様、ありがとう。 私は罪を犯ましした。 それは奇怪で最悪の罪-兄弟を殺したことです。 私の手は兄弟の血だらけになっています。 それを洗い流すのに十分な雨が、甘い(晴れた、の意?)空から降って来ないだろうか。 私は神と話をしたい。しかし、私は何と言うことができるのだろうか。 「私が兄弟を殺したことを許してください」? 私はそんなことを言うことは出来ない。 この殺人は、私に私の夢、私の祖国、それに私の女王(女王の座、の意?)を与えた。 これらのもので、私は神の許し以外のあらゆるものを買うことができる。 それで私は何をすることができるのだろうか。 どのようにして私は、心から悪かったと思っていないのに許しを乞うことができるのだろう。 おお、私の立場はありえない! 神よ、私を助けてください! 私の心は石ほど硬く、私のひざは地面につくことを拒んでいる。 しかし、私は、あなた(神?)と話をしようとしなければならない。 私が成功すれば(私にそれができれば)、多分すべては解決するだろう。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

エキサイトがわかりました! ありがとうございました(>_<)

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15293/33006)

ありがたき幸せ。わが主よ。(確かに)私の罪は悪い。兄を殺すと言う、最も古く最悪の罪です。私の手は兄の血で覆われています。     甘い空からの雨でもこれを清めるほどは降りません。私は神と話したい、でも何と言えばいいだろう?「私の兄を殺したごめんね」(と?)そうは言えない。この殺人で夢が、一国が、女王が手に入った。     これだけあれば、神の許し以外は何でも買える。じゃどうすればいいんだ?私に本当の改悛の情がないならどうすれば許してもらえる?もうどうしていいか分からない。     神よ、助けてください。私の心は石のように固く、私の膝は地面に接することを拒む、しかし私はあなたに話す努力をしなくてはならない。もし(神との会話に)成功したら、万事うまく行くかもしれない。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章を和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願いいたします。 I Pray to God. that he makes me feel alright Hope He gets me through this one more night. I Pray to God. He's like one too many drinks And my intuition starts to sink. It's like ba-da-da-da-da-da your shadows.they follow and they're hauntingme where'd you go? This hollow soul is lonely I'm on my knees. begging pretty please I'm so love drunk. stupid off these memories Mother Mary.please.have mercy over me tha sun came up.and I can't believe you're over me When I'm hungover you I swear to God.that I won't do this again I've already wasted all my sins I swear to God.I'm so sick of what you do But I'll never get enough of you

• 和訳をお願いします

Everything expected from an apple pc...but booklet is in Japanese so a little hard to know all the features, but I guess youtube and google can help with that

• 和訳お願いいたします

It was my pleasure to look for your hair dryer ... this way it made me feel I could do something for you and that makes me very happy. Of course you can use my towels. Actually I also have an extra bath robe you can use. You can use everything in my house ... please consider my house as your home for Do we take off our shoes when we enter the house? Generally speaking ... no. But in my house yes. I always take of my shoes when I enter the house and put on my slippers. And I also ask everybody who enters to do this. (I will prepare slippers for you). So in the house I walk around with my slippers and to go to the bedroom I take off my slippers. But I think in Japanese house it's a little bit different. The part of the house where you can't wear shoes, the floor is a little bit higher, no? Can you be honest ... have you never walked in your house with your shoes? Really never? You were never a naught girl? hahaha

• 和訳お願いします。

They have passed a fortune-teller's booth and my mother wishes to go in, but my father does not. They begin to argue about it. My mother becomes stubborn, my father once more impatient. What my father would like to do now is walk off and leave my mother there, but he knows that that would never do. My mother refuses to budge. She is near tears, but she feels an uncontrollable desire to hear what the palm reader will say. My father consents angrily and they both go into the booth which is, in a way, like the photographer's, since it is draped in black cloth and its light is colored and shadowed. The place is too warm, and my father keeps saying that this is all nonsense, pointing to the crystal ball on the table. The fortune-teller, a short, fat woman garbed in robes supposedly exotic, comes into the room and greets them, speaking with an accent. But suddenly my father feels that the whole thing is intolerable; he tugs at my mother's arm but my mother refuses to budge. And then, in terrible anger, my father lets go of my mother's arm and strides out, leaving my mother stunned. She makes a movement as if to go after him, but the fortune-teller holds her and begs her not to do so, and I in my seat in the darkness am shocked and horrified.

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I care so much about you I care about you more than I can say. And that caring and that feeling have a meaning that is more precious and more special to me than I can explain. But let me try to tell you this... Stying ''I care'' means that I will always do everything I can to understand. It means that I will never hurt you. It means that you can trust me. It means that you can tell me. What's wrong. It means that I will try to fix what I can,that I will listen When you need me to hear,and that ~even in your most difficult moment ~all you have to do is say tha word,and your hand and my hand will not be apart. It means that whenever you speak to me,whether words are spoken through a smile or theouge a tear... I will listen with my heart. I do care about you... In a very special wey. メッセージカードの柄としてあったので気になりました。お願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? **Repeatedly works fine, but it sounds just a little bit unnatural. "Again and again" is one way you could say it. "On repeat" is a newer way of saying it because it refers to how you can set a DVD player or an iPod etc to play a movie or a song over and over again. "Against my better judgement" feels more like you're saying you made a mistake. Someone might say "I called my ex-girlfriend last night, against my better judgement." "Way too many times" is like saying you've listened to it a ton of times, so much that it's an unreasonable amount. You could say that about something you didn't enjoy ("My brother made me watch that movie way too many times..") but it's not weird to say it about something you did enjoy. It's kind of like saying something happened so much that it's strange.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 Athenians, I am not going to argue for my own sake... but for yours. ...For if you kill me, you will not easily find a successor to me, who, if I may use such a ludicrous figure of speech, an a sort of gadfly, given to the state by God: and the state is a great and noble steed who is tardy in his motions owing to his very size, and requires to be stirred into life. I am that gadfly which God has attached to the state, and all day long and in all places am always fastening upon you, arousing and persuading and reproaching you. You will not easily find another like me, and therefore I would advise you to spare me. 長文で申し訳ございません。今まで出会ったことのないような英文のためご教示お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

I feel as if I were walking a tightrope one hundred feet over a circus audience and suddenly the rope is showing signs of breaking, and I get up from my seat and begin to shout once more the first words I can think of to communicate my terrible fear, and once more the usher comes hurrying down the aisle flashing his searchlight, and the old lady pleads with me, and the shocked audience has turned to stare at me, and I keep shouting: "What are they doing? Don't they know what they are doing? Why doesn't my mother go after my father and beg him not to be angry? If she does not do that, what will she do? Doesn't my father know what he is doing?" But the usher has seized my arm, and is dragging me away, and as he does so, he says: "What are you doing? Don't you know you can't do things like this, you can't do whatever you want to do,even if other people aren't about?You will be sorry if you don't do what you should do.You can't carry on like this,it isn't right,you will find that out soon enough,everything you do matters too much,''and as he said that,dragging me through the lobby of the theater into the cold light,I woke up into the bleak winter morning of my twenty-first birthday,the window-sill with its lip of snow,and the morning already begun.

• 和訳お願いします!

▼ CAN YOU HELP ME my friend joined the spring-long-run. she have been tired out. i want to say some words to comfort her. how can i express it in japanese? ▲

• 急) 和訳お願いします(どれか一つでもいいのでお願

翻訳サイトとかで調べてなんとなく意味はわかりましたが、正確なのを知りたく質問しました 以下を和訳してほしいです (1)I think we will be good friends!:] Teach me Japanese? Really?! I 'm very happy,I very like Japan*_* and I have a dream,I would like to live in Japan. I hope, my dream will come true!! Do you have a dream?^^ (2)Everybody can learn everything, its ok, my english is not perfect too. ;D I don't know how i can help you with your english? I think you learn the most when we write the e-mails ;D Japan is a big land, where are you from, Tokio? (3)Its totally fine I understand since you have school and everything^^ and your English is completely correct!