• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いします

"I have thought about it, but I haven't come to a decision about carrying a donor card yet. I don't like the thought of being cut up and my heart being taken out. I know I'd be dead and I wouldn't feel anything, but I still don't like the idea." "I'll never forget the time when my daughter was suffering from a kidney disease. In order to save her life, I decided to give one of my kidneys to her. Now she's fifteen years old and wonderfully strong and healthy. I'm sure that everyone should carry a donor card."

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数24
  • ありがとう数5

みんなの回答

• 回答No.1
  • spsj
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/2)

私はそのことについて考えたが、まだドナーカードを持ち歩くことを決めていない。胸を開けて心臓をとりだされることを考えたくない。私は死んでいて、何も感じないことは分かっているが、やはりその考えは好きではない。 私は娘が腎臓の病気に脅かされた(苦しんだ)時のことを忘れることはできない。彼女の命を救うことと引き換えに私は彼女に自分の片方の腎臓を提供することに決めた。今、彼女は15歳で、すごく元気だし健康である。私は全てのひとがドナーカードを持ち歩いたほうがいいと思う。 ごめんなさい 英語あまり好きでないのでなんとなくでしか訳せませんでした… なので文法とか時制無視したかもしれません

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

わざわざ ありがとうございます おかげで助かりました 本当にありがとう ございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください(>_<)3-1

"I think it's against the law God. The heart is the temple where God lives; it's not right to let it be taken away from the body."―Mary,age 34 "I have thought about it, but I haven't come to a decision about carrying a donor card yet. I don't like the thought of being cut up and my heart being taken out. I known I'd be dead and I wouldn't feel anything, but I still don't like the idea."―Paul, age 26 "I'll never forget the time when my daughter was suffering from a kindney disease. In order to save her life, I decided to give one of kidneys to her. Now she's fifteen years old and wonderfully strong and healthly. I'm sure that everyone should carry a donor card."―Andy, age 37

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I have alot of stress because of school. And because of my ex. And because of my family who thinks I am the one who needs to be solving all their problems. And then I stress because of you because you say how communicating is so important but I don't want to/don't have time to be here writing to you about how shit my life is.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I have alot of stress because of school. And because of my ex. And because of my family who thinks I am the one who needs to be solving all their problems. And then I stress because of you because you say how communicating is so important but I don't want to/don't have time to be here writing to you about how shit my life is.

• よろしくお願いします

Last year, I wrote to you about my beautiful 35-year-old daughter and the kidney transplant she'd just received through the United Network for Organ Sharing. I am "A Very Grateful Mom." My daughter continues to do well and is leading a healthy life. We would like to thank the donor family, but my letter sent to them through the donor channels was never responded to. was never responded toのtoはなぜ必要なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

They have passed a fortune-teller's booth and my mother wishes to go in, but my father does not. They begin to argue about it. My mother becomes stubborn, my father once more impatient. What my father would like to do now is walk off and leave my mother there, but he knows that that would never do. My mother refuses to budge. She is near tears, but she feels an uncontrollable desire to hear what the palm reader will say. My father consents angrily and they both go into the booth which is, in a way, like the photographer's, since it is draped in black cloth and its light is colored and shadowed. The place is too warm, and my father keeps saying that this is all nonsense, pointing to the crystal ball on the table. The fortune-teller, a short, fat woman garbed in robes supposedly exotic, comes into the room and greets them, speaking with an accent. But suddenly my father feels that the whole thing is intolerable; he tugs at my mother's arm but my mother refuses to budge. And then, in terrible anger, my father lets go of my mother's arm and strides out, leaving my mother stunned. She makes a movement as if to go after him, but the fortune-teller holds her and begs her not to do so, and I in my seat in the darkness am shocked and horrified.

• 和訳お願いします2

以下の文章を和訳お願いします>< 同時に質問しているものの続きの文章になります。 少々長いのですが宜しくお願いします>< 4. Month 2: Since starting her diet, Shumpert has gained endurance and self-discipline. She needs plenty of it as she faces temptation from her family and her fiancé. "Food is a huge part of our relationship. And so if I'm not eating as much as him, I don't know if it fmakes him feel bad, but he's just like, ’Come on, eat it. Don't make me eat by myself.'" Despite the temptations, Shumpert is sticking to her diet and talking an extra step: Although she's limiting herself to a meager 1,500 calories. And she's keeping a close record in her food journal. But is all her hard work paying off? At her second weigh-in, Shumpert, who started out at 308 Ibs., is down a whopping 14 Ibs. 5. Things are running down to the wire for Shumpert. Adding to her mounting stress is the fixer-upper house she and her fiancé bought, which needs extensive remodeling. She decides to give herself a break and relieve some tension. On her last birthday as single woman, she throws her worries aside and hits her favorite Mexican restaurant. "I don't feel bad about it. I don't feel guilty. I'm enjoying my birthday," she said that night. Of course, she pays dearly the next morning: As she's doing her leg presses, she hates those tacos. Her gown has finally arrived and it's the moment of truth: Lisa gets the dress on, but still can't zip it up. Her dressmaker holds off on alterations for three weeks-which is not alot of time to lose another four inches from her waist. 6.Her Wedding Day: by her wedding day, Shumpert has lost a total of 30 Ibs. It's short of her 40-Ibs. goal, but for her, it's an amazing achievement. The woman who couldn't fit in the largest size of her wedding dress can comfortably zip her gown. She went from a size 24 two a size 18. Did she keep the weight off? A year after her wedding, Lisa Shumpert has maintained her weight.

• 和訳お願い致します

I know we've spent some time together and I like hanging out with you, but since it's mostly been when we're drunk and after being out with other friends, I have thought of it as us being friends and having fun time together. I hope you are okay with that and you don't feel awkward.

• 英文和訳お願いします

英文和訳お願いします 自分で調べてみたのですが英文の和訳が分からなくて困っています。 But then she thought a little more, and said to herself: "Poor thing! she's very old, and her clothes are so shabby. It was my own fault. I put tempta-tion in her way. It would be too cruel to call the police and have her arrested. But I can't do my week's shopping if I have no money. お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

会話文の部分の訳が良く分かりません。 長いですが和訳をお願いします。 “I’m sorry now. I feel bad when I remember how I picked on my brother and sister, and even my mother.” Jonathan smiled. “Somehow it’s hard for me to picture you as a rotten kid.” “It is true. I’m a different person now, though. I feel like I have already died and now I am reborn.” Jonathan gave her a startled look. She flushed. Perhaps this was the danger, she thought, of talking to Americans.You constantly risked stepping over some invisible boundary and saying something they’d find odd. “I’m really glad you got out of there. I mean, I know you miss your home, but your dad being a teacher...” He shook his head. “He’s lucky he got out.” “But Jonathan...” she laid down her fork carefully. “He didn’t get out.” Jonathan’s sandwich stopped halfway to his mouth. “What do you mean? I thought―” “I cane with my aunt and uncle because I had been staying with them in Réam when Phnom Penh fell. Maybe I didn’t explain right before.” He dropped the sandwich onto the tray. “Oh, Sundara, I’m sorry. I didn’t know. When you talked about your family I just assumed...” “My parents, brother and sister...my whole family has been left in Phnom Penh.”

• 和訳お願いします

Shocked to hear that his friend was waiting for a heart transplant,Robert Test decided to become an organ donor. This is what he wrote about his decision. At a certain moment,a doctor will decide that my brain has stopped functioning. When that happens, do not attempt to revive my body by the use of a machine. Give my eyes to a man who has never seen a sunrise,a baby's face, or love in the eyes of a woman. Give my heart to a person whose own heart has caused him nothing but days of endless pain. Give my blood to a teenager who was seriously injured in a traffic accident,so that he or she might live and see his or her grandchildren playing.