• ベストアンサー

休暇取得について知らせる英文メール

こんばんは。私は近いうちに、契約変更と有給消化のため、 休暇をとる予定なのですが、アメリカ人の上司にそのことを知らせなければなりません。 メールで書こうと思うのですが、英文で おかしいところがあれば治していただけませんか。 宜しくお願いします 会社との契約変更の関係で、9月24日から29日まで お休みを頂きたいと思います。 急ぎのお仕事は○○さんにお願いしておりますが それ以外のお仕事は、9月30日に対応させていただきますので、宜しくお願いします。 ご迷惑をお掛けして大変申し訳ありません。 良いシルバーウィークの休暇をおすごしください。 I want to let you know that I need to take my vacation from the 24th to the 29th of Sept as I change my contract with ○○Industry. and I will be back on Sept 30. Please ask ○○ san for the urgent metter while my absence. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. I hope you have the great silver week holiday. ネイティブに出すのにこの英文で問題ないでしょうか。 どうかご教授をお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

私ならこんな感じでしょうか。少しやわらかく笑える様にするとという感じです。少しは参考になると良いのですが。 Hello Mr. Smith, Due to recent amendments(renewal or term change) of my employment contract with 00 industry, I would like to consume six day off with pay from 24 to 29 of this Sept. So, hopefully I will be able to see you on Sept 30 as a refreshed new man. If anything urgent come up, as you know 00san knows everything. So, please sit back and watch how he can handle my works in such case. He will never let you down. I am sorry for the inconvenience my absence may cause. But I know you will have the great silver week end and forget all of these. Thanks,

その他の回答 (1)

• KappNets
  • ベストアンサー率27% (1557/5688)
回答No.2

私の案です。ビジネスなので出来るだけ短く書きます。 Hello Mr. Smith, I will have six day off from Sept. 24 to 29, and will reach you again on Sept. 30 and after. This is due to the formality of the renewal of my job contract with my employer. During my absence, 00san will do everything for me if anything urgent comes up. I am sorry for any inconvenience due to my absence. Enjoy the silver week holidays!

関連するQ&A

• 以下の英文を訳してくれませんか?

以下の英文を訳してくれませんか? My Name is Tamura Hideko from Tokyo but reside in Canada.I want to make an urgent purchase for your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my store in Nigeria.I will like to know how many of this items you have available for sale,and i will be paying you $800.00 USD for each Set + shipping via EMS SPEED POST to Nigeria due to it urgent need.Payment will be done through Bank Transfer.However i want you to reply me to my Email with your bank informations via (abcdef@gmail.com) Await quick response. よろしくお願いします。

• 下記の英文を訳していただけないでしょうか?

下記の英文を訳していただけないでしょうか? Hello, My Name is Mrs Linda from Russia Base In Alberta,Canada.I want to make an urgent purchase for your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my Uncle in Nigeria.I will like to know how many of this items you have available for sale,and i will be paying you $1,000.00 USD for each Set + shipping via EMS SPEED POST to Nigeria due to it urgent need.Payment will be done through Bank Transfer.However i want you to reply me to my Email with your bank information's via (************@gmail.com) Await your quick response. Thanks

• 英文解読お願いします

オークションでなんだか変な英語の質問が来ました。 無視していい物だと思いますがなんて書いてあるのでしょうか? Hello, My Name is (名前) from Japan,presently base in Canada.I want to make an urgent purchase for your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my Uncle in Nigeria.I will like to know how many of this items you have available for sale,and i will be paying you $1,000.00 USD for each Set + shipping via EMS SPEED POST to Nigeria due to it urgent need.Payment will be done through Bank Transfer.However i want you to reply me to my Email with your bank information's via (メルアド)Await your quick response. Thanks. 詐欺的な事であればオークションサイトに連絡しようと思っています。 英語に詳しい方よろしくお願いします。

• 【大至急】英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m ご依頼の送付が遅くなり大変申し訳ございません。 以前お送りしています(弊社派遣スタッフの)個別契約書について、初回契約期間の変更があり修正しましたので添付にてお送りします。 Sorry for my late email. please kindly find the attached revised individual contract. The change point is the first contract period.

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 英文メール I am sorry, I told you that there was an error in the contract period of the first time. Because it is possible to join social insurance if it is contract period of 2 months and 1 day or more, I would like Tanaka 's initial contract period from September to November. I need to tell Tanaka this contract period, so if you have problems, please do not hesitate to contact me as soon as possible. 申し訳ございません、お伝えしています初回の契約期間に誤りがありましたのでご連絡します。 2ヶ月と1日以上のご契約期間だと社会保険に加入ができる為、田中の初回の契約期間を9月~11月とさせて頂きたく存じます。田中からこの質問があり早々に回答をしたいので、問題があるようでしたらお早めにご連絡をくださいませ。

• 英文が合っているか教えてください

お友達にメールしたいのですが、英文に自信がありません。 どなたか宜しければ、文章が合っているかご教授いただけませんか? そうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 Hi Kitty, how are you these days? キティさん、最近は如何おすごしですか? How was your summer vacation in malta? malta島での夏休みは如何でしたか? Did you spend a great time there? そこでは素敵な時を過ごせましたか? 私は先月オーストラリアに一週間、今月は実家で一週間過ごしました。 それはとても楽しい夏休みでした。 Last month, I went to Australia for a week. And this month, I spend a time in my hometown. It was an enjoyable summer vacation for me. Finally, next month, I 'll start preparing for my wedding. そしてついに来月から結婚式の準備が始まります。 I'd like to send my email to you again, and I'm also looking forward to getting your email again!! またメールしたいと思います。あなたからの知らせも楽しみにしていますね。

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削 取引先(派遣先)へ連絡したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 日本語 彼女達に支払われる下記の金額は彼女達用に作成した個別契約書に記載しております。 あなたに添付した契約書は御社用の契約書となっており、金額は御社に請求する金額を記載しております。 6月最終週に就業開始の田中の給料については(7月にまとめて支払うとのことですが)社内にて確認します。 英文 The following amounts paid to them are stated in the individual agreement prepared for them. The contract attached to you is a contract for your company and the amount shows the marked up amount to claim to your company. About Tanaka 's salary in June (it is said to be summarized in July) I will confirm it inside the company.

• メールの英文の訳をお願いします

アドレスが間違えているのか、迷惑メールなのか分かりませんが気になりましたので訳をお願いいたします。 ちなみにこの英文のあとにURL的なものがついていました。 hello hi and love .i am fine.quite jest like you the trvavel was not so good.bikose you was not with me .and no girlfriend?i was jest my salf .and my life is now so sad .now hear in varanasi is to hot ....an ran. i have no time for to go .........ganga. i am to busy at my huose.its good nwes for you. you have your room at my home .wan you come to india ....you no nide hoteel ,,after 2 dey i am free to go ganga and work. and its ....take 2 manth to make room ...........how is your life go.........do you have your internet..write me soon. if you can. i mas go to home. i love you. i miss you. you are one nice girlfriend?of me missing you hear a lot.i hope i wish same form you your lone

• この英文、通訳できますか?

こんばんは。ちょっと私では通訳できない英文があったので、誰か通訳できませんか? 「hello seller am dr alison king from canada i am inneed of an urgent purchase of your item pasted on yahoo auction. i want them for my clients as a new year gift in africa and am willing to offer you the sum of $4,000usd for 5 set of the item. and more so i will like to do this in a very timely manner and i will pay you via BANK TO BANK DIRECT TRANSFER OR PAYPAL.」

• メールについて(英文)

「I am so excited to welcome you to spring semester of voice lessons! A syllabus will be sent along ASAP- But for now - I need you to all EMAIL ME YOUR COMPLETE SCHEDULES so I can slot you into times when I am teaching! Make sure you include all the possible empty times during your week!」 教授からこのようなメールが届きました。 3行目からの質問なのですが、授業の空き時間を全てメールで伝えればいいのでしょうか? 返信としては、 Dear Dr. XX This is XX. My empty time in this semester is Monday: 11:00~11:50, 1:00~1:50 Tuesday: .... I'm looking forward to meet you in your class. などでいいでしょうか? 前セメスターでも授業を受けていたので、私が英語を話せないことは知っていますが、失礼のないように送りたいです。 こちらの文でいいか添削をお願いします。