Telegraphic Transferについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Telegraphic Transferとは?海外での支払方法について
  • Telegraphic Transferの具体的な流れとは?
  • Telegraphic Transferの利点と注意点は?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

Telegraphic Transferについて

海外から商品を購入するときに、支払方法を「Telegraphic Transfer 」に指定されてきましたが。当方やったことがないのでわかりません。数日後このようなメールが来ました I've been cleaning up our database and making sure all our customers are 100% happy. I notice that on 2013-12-01 you visited our online store and created a shopping cart containing products worth USD USD 100 but for some reason never completed the checkout process. a) Can I be of any assistance regarding forwarding payment by Bank Wire? b) Did you have a problem, or was there a problem with our website? You can view your populated shopping cart by logging into your user account. If there is anything at all that I can assist with, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. I will personally look after you and try my very best to resolve any issues you may have. We would love to welcome you back to finalize your order. Do not hesitate to contact me and I hope to hear from you soon. Kind Regards 相手さんにTelegraphic Transfer で送金したいけど、具体的にどうするのかわかりません。 電信為替を意味しているのでしょうか?郵便局で為替を買って、相手さんに国際郵便で送ればいい という解釈でよろしいのでしょうか? まず何もわからないので、教えてください

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • oignies
  • ベストアンサー率20% (673/3354)
回答No.1

Aのところに、Bank Wireを通した支払い方法に関して お手伝いできることがありますか、という記述があります。 そのサイトは、たぶん、Bank Wireという銀行ネットバン クかな?を通して決済を行っていると思います。 英文をよむかぎり、前回ネット上のその店を訪れた時カー トに品物を入れるところまではしたけれど、手続きを完了 していないのがわかったので、何か不都合があるかと おもって、メールを差し上げた旨かかれています。まず、 ログインして注文の状態を知らべ、決済にすすむのが いいかとおもいますが・・・ わからなかったらまた質問してください。たぶん、Bank Wire,に送金することをもとめられるのではとおもいま すが。 Telegraphic Transferは電信扱いの送金だと思いま す。

aaaaasaq
質問者

補足

bank wireがわかりません。(どこの銀行の、どのこうざに、送ればいいか) Telegraphic Transfer電信扱いの送金だと思いま す。ならば、お金を国際郵便でおくってもいいでしょうか? 英文で質問したいので、訳してください・

関連するQ&A

• transferについてお尋ねします。

Where can I transfer the bus?” “You can transfer the bus at West bus exchange.” 辞書で他動詞用法としてtransfer~でに乗り換えるは×とあったのですが、上記の英文であればtransfer to the bus/transfer to the bus at~になると考えるのですが、誤用でしょうか?若しくは口語では許される用法なのでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

To save us both a lot of time and trouble I will pay the shipping to return the razor to you and ask for a refund of $410USD to my Paypal account. You can keep the other $54USD to cover your time for shipping and handling.

• 海外の会社からの返信です。和訳お願いします。

海外の会社からの返信です。 和訳をおねがいします。 Thank you for your interest in .CA. The link you have provided is for a .org domain name, CIRA is the registry for .CA domain names and cannot assist you with having content removed from this website. You will need to contact the website operator directly with your request. > > If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reply to this email and I will be pleased to answer any additional questions you may have. You may also contact our Customer Service Department by calling 1-877-860-1411. Alternatively, you may visit our public website at www.cira.ca and click on "Contact Us".

• 毎度お世話になります。

毎度お世話になります。 翻訳お願いします。 After contacting with our product department, we recommand you a new item whose SKU# is A0878000BZ. You can input this SKU# at our website so that you can have further information about this new item. We are looking forward to your early reply. Please feel free to contact with us whenever you have a problem.

• Bank Transferって?

yahooのオークションに出品をしたら、 質問欄に以下のような文章が来ました。 翻訳ソフトで大まか?な事は理解出来そうなのですが・・・ 特にBank Transferってところの意味がわかりません! わかる方いましたら、教えて下さい。 それと、因みにPS3は相場5万円弱くらいでしょうか? 1500ドルは18万円になるような気もするのですが・・・??? 以上宜しく御願いします。 Hello, Am camila williams from United States.Im interested to make an offer on your yahoo auctions product ( Ps3).I would have place a bid but am buying it urgently for my daughter that was sent to Nigeria for private research by my company.I will offer you $1500USD including shipment cost via EMS and i will send the payment by Bank Transfer.E-mail me back to my private e-mail address(****00@hotmail.com)...Thanks

• これは海外の詐欺ですか?

Hello, My bank have been trying to remit the sum of $2,000 USDollars of the Item but there was an error during the transfer of the funds. the bank encounter some problem during the processing of the funds. The minimum amount that can be transfer into your bank account is $2,850 USDollars and i was told to make additional payment of $850 USDollars so that they can able to complete the transfer of the whole funds into your bank account at once. I have already made additional payment of the sum of $850 USDollars to your money to balance and I hope you have got my additional payment approval confirmation mail regarding the payment which i made? My bank will be remitting total sum of $2,850 USDollars into your bank account. I want you to help me to send the sum of $800 USD to my Son Teacher in China via Western Union and use the remaining $50 USD for the Western Union charges and Transport fare and send the remaining $800 USD to my Son in China, my Son need this money urgently for His school fee. This is the Teacher Name Western Union sending Information: First Name : Yang Last Name : Zhang Country : China I urge you to kindly go ahead with the sending out of the sum of $800 USD to my Son via Western Union so that bank can complete the transfer of the whole funds into your bank account at once. Awaits to read from you as soon as possible. Thanks. という文章が自分の出品した物を買ってくれたかたからメールが来ました。 翻訳ソフトでは内容がわからず、困っています。 これは追加でお金をようきゅうしてきてるのでしょうか? わかる方いましたら教えていただけると助かります。。

• 毎度お世話になります。

毎度お世話になります。 翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. Thanks for your cooperation and information.As we checked,we have not received your package.We have conatact our logistic department to track this package.Could you please wait for another several days so that we can confirm what's the problem with the item?We will contact you as soon as we confirm the problem.Your patience and understanding will be highly appreciated by us.If you have any other question or needs,please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

• 毎度お世話になります。

毎度お世話になります。 翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your cooperation. We feel really sorry to hear about this problem.Now you can ask for a RMA and send back the item to us.And we will repair the item for you. If we can not repair it for you,we will resend you a new one.Your understanding and patuence will be hughly appreciated.Any further questions please feel free to contact us .Thank you for your time .Have a nice time.

• Amazon.comに連絡をとりたいのですが。。。

アメリカのAmazon.comに連絡したいことがあるのですが、 サイトのメールフォームから送ろうとすると 「We're sorry, but we are unable to process your contact at this time. We're investigating the cause of this problem now and hope to have it resolved shortly. If you wish, you may provide a phone number where we can call you in a few minutes using the pop-up window. Please note that your browser must have javascript enabled and any pop-up blocker disabled to use this option. Alternatively, you can try to submit your contact again in a few minutes. As always, you can view and update your account and order information in Your Account.」 というメッセージが出てメールを送ることができません。 カスタマーサービスへ直接メールを送りたいのですが、 アドレスを探してもなかなか見つからず困っています。。。 ご存じの方いらっしゃいましたら教えていただけるとうれしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Sorry to disturb you. We are writing to inform you that we have received the item you returned. And we have also asked the professionals to recommend an item for you, to fix the problem, would you please just search on our website and choose any item that you like. Once you decided, please contact us about the SKU number of the item, we will arrange the shipment for you as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!