海外通販トラブル解決のための3つの対応策

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 返品手続きの方法と条件をご確認ください。商品を中国に返送していただければ、交換または返金(200USD)を提供いたします。
  • 商品を返送せずに、部分的な返金(30USD)を受け取ることも可能です。
  • 商品の代わりに再送を行うこともできますが、部分的な費用と送料(合計140USD)は負担していただく必要があります。選択された場合、出荷を手配し、請求書をお送りします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

海外通販でトラブル、助けてください

海外通販で初期不良品が届いてしまい、返品手続きを行っています。 相手側から返信が来ましたが1、2は何となくわかるのですが3について自動翻訳でうまく翻訳できずに困っています。 どなたか助けてください、お願いします。 After reviewing your case, please review our possible solutions: 1)Return the item back to us You can return the item back to us in China as per our terms and conditions indicated in the link above. Once we receive the item , we can exchange or offer a product refund( 200USD).As long as the item does not exceed the 45 day money back guarantee limit. 2)Keep the item and accept a partial refund 30USD on your payment account. 3)Resend a replacement (No return) We can resend you a replacement but we kindly ask you cover partial cost of item and the shipping fee which is 140USD. We will then arrange a shipment and send you an invoice if you choose this option.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • trytobe
  • ベストアンサー率36% (3457/9591)
回答No.1

あなたの申し立てを検証した結果、可能な解決策として以下のものを提案しますのでご覧ください: 1)商品を私たちへ返却する 上記リンクに記載の私たちの規約(terms and conditions)にあるように、中国国内の私たちに商品を返送することができます。 商品を私たちが受け取った時点で、私たちは交換か返金(200米ドル)のご提案ができます。返金保証期限である45日間を超えないこと限りは返金が可能です。 2)商品をそのままお受け取りいただき、あなたの支払いアカウントにて一部返金として30米ドルをお受け取りいただく 3)交換品を再送する(現品の返送不要) 私たちは、交換品を追加で送ることができます。ただし、その交換品も送るにあたって、一部の再送コストとして140米ドルを負担いただければと存じます。 この選択肢をお選びの場合は、私たちから輸送の手配とあなたへのインボイスの送付をいたします。

関連するQ&A

• 度々もうしわけありません。

度々もうしわけありません。 翻訳お願いします。 We are writing to inform you that the item goes through our strict quality control.Could you please check your keys whether it screws or not? And you need make sure the item has been charged fully.If you still can not use it,you can apply for RMA to return the item back to us.And you can choose another item on our website as the replacement. Look forward to your good news. Thank you for your understanding and support. Have a nice day!

• 海外通販でのやりとりの翻訳をお願いします。

dealextremeというところで海外通販をしたのですが、不良品が送られてくることがおおく、今までは自分で対応できていたのですが、今回翻訳ソフトなどでやくせず自分でもわからなかったので、翻訳お願いします。 以下引用 A staff has responded to your request. And your action is required. Dear customer, Really apologize for item defective. Then would you like us to resend it or save the amount as store credit for your future use? If you choose the replacement,are you willing to repay $1.70 for one tracking number so that you can track the replacement during delivery process? Best regard 引用終わり 上のほうはなんとなくわかるのですが、下の方がよくわかりません、1.7ドルをどうすると言っているのでしょうか?

• 海外通販でのメール 

↓のようなメールが届いたのですが、自動翻訳を使ってもいまいち意味が分かりません。翻訳できる方お願いしたいです。 We just received inventory and is in the process of shipping to you. However, we find the shipping cost to ship to you via UPS or DHL as your original choice was way too high for us to cover. Here is a list of choice to ship to you: USPS Priority Mail International $56.00 USD 6-10 business days USPS Priority Mail Express International $74.87 USD 3-5 business days UPS Worldwide Expedited® $82.76 USD 4-5 business days UPS Worldwide Saver® $84.79 USD 2-3 business days DHL Express Worldwide $85.52 USD 2-4 business days As you can see, Dhl and UPS are around 90$, we won't be able to cover the difference. We can use USPS priority to ship to you if that's ok with you, we will cover the extra charges. However I do need to let you know USPS is less reliable and a lot slower than UPS and DHL. It might take more than one month for your order to arrive after it's shipped. If you do not might the wait, we will ship it out via USPS priority for you. If you would like to use UPS or DHL, we will have to charge you the difference I'm so sorry about that. Or we can cancel your order for you if shipping is not ideal. Also, we need to inform you, you will be charged custom fees for importing U.S. goods into your country.Customs and import fees are separate from the shipping cost and are paid directly to your country's customs for importing USA goods - we have nothing to do with it nor have any control over these fees. You are responsible for any local customs, fees and duties on your order. You will either be contacted by your local delivery courier or UPS via phone and/or email. Failure to pay for import customs or refusal of the order will result in the items being shipped back to us. If the order is sent back to us, then you are responsible for the original shipping expenses, as well as any additional duties, fees, customs or taxes incurred in shipping the package back to us. We are very sorry in regards of the shipping situation. We wish we have more control over it and wish we are able to help more. Please let us know what works for you. Best, Chloe

• 某海外通販で買い物しましたが、到着が遅いためメールで確認したところ返事

某海外通販で買い物しましたが、到着が遅いためメールで確認したところ返事が来ましたがイマイチ内容が分かりません。 どなたが、翻訳できる方お願いします。 Hello We will call royal mail / dhl today - and if no joy we will send you another order out as soon as possible. I can assure you we will get this item to you very soon. sorry for this unexpected delay or due to the delays would you prefer us refund you in full today. Thank You

• すいませんがわかりやすく翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for your reply.We would like to partially refund you.But since a dispute is opened, we are not allowed to issue a partial refund by PayPal. We hope you can understand and close the dispute first. After that we will arrange the refund for you. Also you can check that with paypal.There is no partial refund button .Hope you can unserstand that. Once you close the dispute.We will make a new order for all the items of your orginal order.Also we will send your email to *****@yahoo.co.jp to inform you the order information. Hope you can tust us close the dispute first.

• 海外通販でトラブル・どう返信すればよいですか?

http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/qa5114168.html http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/qa5128249.html こちらで答えて頂いた件の続きです。 返信をする前に先方からメールが来てしまいました。 Sorry about the shipping problems with your order but we cannot send it again as we will not be reimbursed for the initial shipping charge. We would need to re-send with a courier which would cost us another 65.00 or so, making this transaction not feasible. We will refund you for the item plus shipping and suggest that you contact one of our customer's in the Phillipines who may be able to ship it to you more efficiently. Her email is *******@gmail.com. Good luck with getting your [商品名] and sorry that it did not work out with us. International shipping is always a risk. これはどういう意味なのでしょうか? 翻訳エンジンにかけても全く意味が分かりませんでした。 返金?再送? ざっと見た感じ、再送はしてくれなさそうなのですが・・・。 当方としては ・商品の再発送(どうしても欲しい商品なので) ・再送が無理ならさっさと返金して欲しい ということを希望しています。 英文の意味と、返信文を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 もう海外通販は懲り懲りです・・・。

• 毎度お世話になります。

毎度お世話になります。 翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your cooperation. We feel really sorry to hear about this problem.Now you can ask for a RMA and send back the item to us.And we will repair the item for you. If we can not repair it for you,we will resend you a new one.Your understanding and patuence will be hughly appreciated.Any further questions please feel free to contact us .Thank you for your time .Have a nice time.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• 海外通販でトラブル・英文が分かりません

海外通販を利用して4月に注文した品が未だに届かず、 翻訳サイトを駆使してクレームのメールを入れていますが、 微妙なニュアンスが分かりません。 ■1通目 Hello mokoi Your order left our warehouse on May 14/09 and should have arrived by May 28/09. As indicated on our website, the $25.00 shipping option does not include a tracking service. Should your order not arrive in the next few weeks, I will begin a trace on it. As further indicated on our website, should your order not arrive a refund could take up to 4 months. Let's hope that you get your order sometime this week and please let me know if it does arrive. Thanks! ■2通目 Hello mokoi So sorry to hear that your [商品名] has not arrived yet. As our website indicates, there is no tracking available for the $25.00 shipping fee. If we were to ship a service that provides tracking the fee would be at least $50.00 to Japan and maybe more. I will begin a trace on your item and it may take up to 4 months to provide a refund. This is also clearly stated on our website in the shipping section. Please let me know if your [商品名] arrives.... Thanks 以上です。 また、こちらとしては商品を再送してもらいたいのですが、 どのような文章で求めるのが的確なのでしょうか? 商品が届かなくて金銭的に困っているというより、 その商品が使えなくて困っています。 返金よりも再送希望です。 以上、回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送と値引きの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have created a code for you, you can use the code “AAAA” and it’s valid for anytime you spend over $20, you can use it anytime, this is a special pricing for you. If you want you can purchase it and we can start the order, as for the shipping, we can refund it back if you decide to use your own shipping company, we can also see if we can find a cheaper rate than our retail site and if we can I can refund you back the difference. Please let me know if this works and also if there is anything else I can do for you, thank you for your order