和訳お願い!海外の会社からの返信

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外の会社からの返信で、.CAドメイン名に関する質問があります。
  • CIRAは.CAドメイン名の登録機関であり、提供されたリンクは.orgドメイン名のものです。
  • コンテンツの削除については、直接ウェブサイトの運営者に連絡する必要があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

海外の会社からの返信です。和訳お願いします。

海外の会社からの返信です。 和訳をおねがいします。 Thank you for your interest in .CA. The link you have provided is for a .org domain name, CIRA is the registry for .CA domain names and cannot assist you with having content removed from this website. You will need to contact the website operator directly with your request. > > If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reply to this email and I will be pleased to answer any additional questions you may have. You may also contact our Customer Service Department by calling 1-877-860-1411. Alternatively, you may visit our public website at www.cira.ca and click on "Contact Us".

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Eureka_
  • ベストアンサー率41% (5059/12233)
回答No.1

ざっくりと。 「.CAドメインに興味を持って頂きありがとうございます。  あなたが送ってくれたWebサイトリンクは.orgドメイン名のものであり、CIRAは.CAドメイン名の登録管理団体(?)なので、そのwebサイトから消去されたコンテンツの内容をどうこうするお役には立てそうもありません。あなたは直接webサイトの運営者に連絡を取る必要があるでしょう。」 ※ドメイン名:ここではURLの最後に付いてる.comとか.jpとかのトップレベルドメインのことでしょう。文脈的に。 「他に何かお役に立てることがあれば遠慮無くご連絡ください。」 大ざっぱにはこんなところと思いますが。

ta220630
質問者

お礼

和訳ありがとうございます。 あるブログで削除してもらいたい箇所があり、サーバーへ直接連絡して、その旨を管理人さんに伝えてもらいたく、サーバー会社を探してるのですが、海外になるとなかなか見つけられなくてない困ってました。 助かりました。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

I wanted to thank you for placing your orders with us this year. For your convenience, we will be sending you online access to view all items we have available for your future orders. You can also place your orders directly online if you would like and Tom will contact you with shipping and payment details. 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

どなたか、和訳をお願いします。 「Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your resume and search for new employment opportunities earlier this morning, it was appreciated. As per our conversation, attached you will find the application for employment with △△for you to complete and return to me at your convenience. I will let you know as soon as any other opportunities arise that you may be a good fit for.」

• 海外ショッピングの返信の仕方

海外ショッピングサイトで鞄を購入しようと思って 下記のサイトで会員情報を入力しクレジットで決済しました。 購入日は3月15日です。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーー http://www.2013outletsflats.com/ ーーーーーーーーーーーーー 普通のショッピングサイトのように購入手続き後に すぐ下記のようなメールが届きました。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーー Dear yokota emi, Thanks for your order with order no. 15, we will arrange delivery as soon as possible and you will receive them at around 15-20 days. We will inform you by e-mail once the order has been sent out. Wish you have a pleasent shopping online on our website. And welcome you give any suggestions to us. Please kindly contact us by e-mail for any problem. Thanks & Regards, Customer Services Team 2013-03-15 shoeonlineflats ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 楽しみに待っていると... 22日に下記のようなメールが届きました。 内容は、私が購入した商品が売り切れたので 他の商品を選んで欲しいというものでした。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Dear Customer, We are regret to let you know that the bags you ordered is out of stock, and your order no. is 15 . <Catch(03-22-15-39-34).bmp> would you like to change any other style of product as exchange on our website : http://www.2013outletsflats.com We feel sorry to make this trouble for you and your understanding will be highly appreciated. Looking forward to your reply! Best Regards, Customer Service Team www.2013outletsflats.com 2013-03-22 shoeonlineflats ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 他の商品は欲しくなかったので、 翻訳アプリで訳し下記のように返信しました。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Dear Customer Service Team Thank you for your help. This time I quit the order. Until next time, thank you. Emi Yokota ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー すると、下記のようなメールが届きましたが どのような内容なのか適当にしかわかりません。 もしどのような内容かわかる方がいらっしゃったら 私はどのような返信をすればいいのか教えてください。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Re: Dear Customer, your order is out of stock.would you like to change for other one? Dear Customer, Per our previous e-mail confirmation, we have refunded 95% of payment to your account. the rest 5% have to be charged by the bank. please understand for us. It usually takes 20 to 30 days for the money back to your account. Please pay attention to check! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact with us! Welcome to our website again! Best regards, Customer Service Team http://www.2013outletsflats.com ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..

• 海外通販サイトからの英文メールの翻訳お願いします。

初めて海外通販サイトで買い物をしましたが以下のようなメールがきました。 We have been trying contact your Bank to confirm your card details and your billing address but have had no response. This is our normal policy with all overseas cards. Would it be possible for you to contact your Bank and ask them to respond to any query made on our behalf? When our Bank have confirmed your card details, your order will be released for despatch. Please advise me when you have contacted your Bank so that I can re-submit our enquiry. 私の情報が確認できないので銀行に情報を提示するようお願いしてほしい、という内容でしょうか? その場合銀行やカード会社に連絡しないとなりませんか?私が取るべき行動を教えてください。 またこの質問の返信はどのようにしたらいいか教えていただけると助かります。 どなたか英語、海外通販に詳しい方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を和訳して頂けませんか。

In order to do this, we shall debit your card account within the next 24 hours a small amount of money (less than 」2.00 GBP). You will need to contact your card issuer and verify this payment (which will appear as a payment to Linepick Ltd T/A Bodyactive). Once you have spoken with your card issuer, you should reply to this email with the amount that was debited from your account. We will then debit your account the remainder of the payment and ship your goods.

• 和訳

Many thanks for the order you have placed via our website, however we have just tried to take the payment from your credit/debit card but unfortunately this has been declined by your bank. Please could you advise if you have another card which you can use to make this payment? if so we would recommend that you place a new order with the new card details through the website, we will then cancel the current order and use the new details instead. Alternatively I can send you a Pro Forma invoice for this order so you can make a payment by bank transfer. Please let me know by return how you would like to proceed. どなたか和訳をお願いします。

• 海外の会社からの返信です。和訳お願いします。

海外の会社からの返信です。和訳お願いします。 I will need more information than that to go ahead and treat something a client hosts as abuse. None of our staff understand Japanese and hence it is difficult to ascertain whether that is infringing material. If you wish,you can prepare an email request that we will forward to our customer (however, he would take down the content only at his own discretion). Alternatively,you can me with further details and proof that this is infringing material under US law and we'll take it down right away. よろしくお願いします。

• すいません、翻訳お願いします。

すいません、翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused to you. We have checked that we have received your package, it may on its way now. Please be patient and we will definitely help you out of this.You may wai for another a few days.Your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us whenever you have questions. Have a nice day!

• 海外通販の返信メールの翻訳お願いします。

件名→Order Verfication Dear Sir, We have recently received your order and it has come across to the finance depart for further verification. In our effort to protect our customers against the high rise in Credit Card fraud, we ask for the following documentation to complete the transaction. 1、Front copy of the credit card used for this transaction 2、Copy of a picture ID. 3、Please confirm and verify the billing and ship to addresses You may either, scan and email to this address or fax to 858-521-0957 Attn Finance Dept. Thank you for your immediate attention in this matter.