English Letter Correction

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Looking for English letter correction? Get help and improve your writing skills!
  • Learn how to improve your English letter writing. Find tips and resources here!
  • Get your English letters corrected and make a good impression with your writing.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文レターの添削を宜しくお願い致します。

>Hello! How are you today? (^_^) ハロ! 今日はお元気ですか? Hello! How are you today? I'm doing great.(^^)v ハロー! お元気ですか? 私は素晴らしいです。 We translate "I see!" into "Naruhodo!" other than "Aa, sou." "I see!" は、「ああ、そう!」の他に、「なるほど!」と訳しますよ。 (※~の他には、other than でいいでしょうか? aside fromも使えますか?) I see! You listen to the audio lessons everyday to study Japanese. なるほど! 日本語を勉強する為にオーディオを聞いてるのですね。 Keep studying everyday is very good! 毎日継続して勉強する事はとても良いですね! >How does ●-san usually study English? ●さんは、 どのように英語の勉強をしていますか? I have English online lessons weekday. 私は平日にオンラインの英語レッスンを受けています。 >What did you do today? 今日なにをしたか?(今日、何をしましたか?is better.) I cleaned my room today. My parents is coming this weekend so I'm busy. 今日、私は部屋を掃除しました。両親が週末に来るので忙しいです。 >What do you like to do? 何が好きしたいか? (何をするのが好きですか?is better.) I like watching TV, listening to music, cooking, and studying English. What about you? 私は、テレビを見たり、音楽を聴いたり、お料理をしたり、それから英語の勉強をする事が好きです。あなたは? I like your wearing clothes. They looks good on you! You are so kawaii! あなたが着ている服が好きです。似合ってますね!とてもかわいいですね。 Where did you buy them? Are there any favorite clothes shops? どこで買いましたか? お気に入りの洋服屋さんはありますか? See you later! Have a nice weekend! じゃ、また!良い週末を! <m(_'_)m>助かります。どうも有難うございました。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

添削して欲しいのは日本語ですか、それとも英語ですか?どの部分なのか明確にしてください。

wildtabby9
質問者

補足

失礼しました。英文の添削をどうぞ宜しくお願い致します。<m(_'_)m>

関連するQ&A

• 簡単な英文添削をお願いします!

カナダからの小学生の兄弟への質問について、英文添削をお願いします! 彼らは日本に来て3ヶ月で、インターナショナルスクールに行っています。夏休みの間、はカナダに帰るそうです。 1、あなたの学校にはどこの国の人がいますか? Which country's people are there in your class? 2、学校ではどの授業が好きですか? Which class do you like? 3、もうすぐカナダに帰れますね、うれしい? It's coming up soon to go back to Canada. Are you excited ? 4、カナダに帰ったら一番したいことは何ですか? What would you like to do the most when you return to Canada? 5、あなたのお父さんは料理が上手いと聞いています。お父さんの作る何の料理が好きですか? I heard your dad is a good cook. What does his cooking do you like? 6、日本に来て一番驚いたことは何ですか? What's surprised the most when you come to Japan? 7、大きくなったら何になりたい? What would you like to be when you grow up ? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の添削を宜しくお願い致します。

こんにちは。お世話になります。 英語の文法やその他、英文の添削をどうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 <m(_’_)m> Hello. Thank you for your prompt reply. ハロー。早速のお返事ありがとう。 You said, "A little tired" last time, but how are you, today? 前回、「少し疲れている」と言ってましたが、今日は、ご機嫌、いかがですか? Today, I'm a little tired because I walked a lot around Tokyo as a guide for my parents during weekend. 今日、私は少し疲れています。なぜなら、週末の間、私は東京じゅうを両親のためにガイドとして沢山歩いたからです。   Thank you for telling me the name of "Pimsleur".  「Pimsleur」を教えてくれてありがとう。 I hope they make the lessons of English for Japanese Speakers. Haha 私は彼らが「日本語を話す人の為の英語」のレッスンを作ることを望みます。w >How long have you been studying English? You speak it well. どのくらいの英語が勉強をしましたか?上手に話せます。  Thank you for saying so. I've been studying English for about 10 years including my school days. そう言ってくれてありがとう。私は学生時代を含めると約十年間英語を勉強しています。    I studied English for 8 years in total at junior high school, high school, and two-year college.  私は中学校、高校、短大で合計8年間英語を勉強しました。  However, I didn't study it a lot while I was a student.  でも、学生の時は沢山勉強しませんでした。  After graduating, I started studying it again 2 years ago through the Online-delivery-English lessons.  卒業してから、2年前にオンラインの英語レッスンを通して、英語の勉強を再度始めました。 >Where is ●-san from? And your parents?  ●さんはどちらの出身ですか? 両親は?  I'm form ●-Ken. My parents live there.  私は●県出身です。私の両親はそこに住んでいます。  I have lived in Tokyo since I was a two-year college.  私は短大生の時から東京に住んでいます。  where do you live? あなたはどこに住んでいますか? Last time, you said, "I like playing with my cat", do you have a cat? 前回、「猫と遊ぶのが好き」と言ってましたが、猫を飼っているのですか? I was surprised to know that you made Cinnamoroll. あなたがシナモンロールちゃんを作った事を知り、驚きました。 You are very good at doing amigurumi. あみぐるみがとても上手ですね。 I've not tried making amigurumi yet. 私はあみぐるみをした事がありません。 You have lots of favorite clothing stores. お気に入りの服(洋服屋さん)が沢山ありますね。 My most favorite clothing store is SEE BY CHLOE. 私の一番お気に入りの服は、シーバイクロエです。 However, it's expensive. I usually buy its second hand clothes through the Internet Auction. でも、シーバイクロエの服は高いので、私はいつも古着をインターネットオークションで買います。 Thank you for correcting My English sentence. 私の英語の文章を訂正してくれてありがとうございます。 I also enjoy exchanging emails with you. 私もあなたとメールする事を楽しんでます。 <m(_’_)m>有難うございました。

• 英作文の問題です。よろしければ添削お願い致します。

(簡単なご指摘で大助かりです) - テキストの正解:"What souvenir do you think she would like most?" "How about a pretty doll?" ※"彼女へのお土産には何が一番いいと思う?" "かわいい人形なんてどうかしら。" 私の文: "What do you think is the best souvenir for her?" "How about a pretty doll?"

• 英文添削のお願い

下記英文の添削をお願いいたします。 部分的でも結構ですので、よろしくお願いします。 1st of all, I have to tell you our rule. Needless to say, you must not drink an alcohol, smoke a tabaco. You have to go to bed by 24. You try to be living room without sleeping and a study. Off course, we want you to help as my family. Why don’t you fold a laundry with her. As she don’t often try to do it, it is also your roll that what make her do it with you. It is hard task. Do you ask me anything.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

ビールを冷やす(冷蔵庫に入れる)担当は君だよ。 You're in charge of putting a beer in the refrigerator. You're supposed to put a beer in the refrigerator. なりたいと思っていた自分になるために、努力は惜しまない。 I will spare no effort to become what I want to be. 私が頼む前にやってくれるなんて!貴方は本当に気が利くね。  How thoughtful you are to do that before I ask you to! よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文添削お願いします。(一休さん)

英文の添削、よろしくお願いします。 この道を行けばどうなるものか危ぶむなかれ。 危ぶめば道はなし。踏み出せばその一足が道となる。 迷わずにゆけよ、ゆけばわかる。 I'm just wondering what will become of me if I go on this way. Don't be afraid. There is no way if you are afraid. A step taken forward will open the way to your goal. Never hesitate to go and you will find out what what there is to do.

• 英会話

1.What do you do in your free time? 2.What is dream? 3.Do you like to eat fruits/what fruit do you like? 4.What did you eat for breakfast /lunch(2things) 5.What is your favourite animal?(Why)? 6. Do you like to read books(what kind)? 7. What is the weather like today/yesterday? 8. Where would you like to visit?(why) 訳をお願いします 7.What

• 英文の添削をお願い致します。

スーザンとファインの会話です。スーザンのおかげで任務が成功したとファインは 贈り物します。子供っぽいケーキの首飾りです。 ファイン:Imagine, how awkward it would've been.想像してみ どれだけ気まずかったか ファイン:If it had been a diamond ring or something.もしそれがダイヤモンドの指輪か何かだったら スーザン:Not a diamond ring.No.ダイヤモンドの指輪じゃないわ ちがう Oh, I wouldn't had see it like that.I wouldn't want to marry you. 思ってもみなかった あなたとは結婚したくない I don't want your musclely arms and hands,あなたの筋肉質な腕や手はごめんだわ rubbing my back with Nivea for the rest of my life.この先一生結婚できない 合計3人の子供がいるでしょ Karen, Tommy and Billy and you said get out of here.カレン トミーとビリー あなたはここから出いけと言った No, thank you.余計なお世話よ Giving me a little jewellery I can actually wear.実際につけられる宝石をちょうだい Sure, you kidding.I love it. いいわ またふざけて 信じられない 場面は変わってスーザンとナンシーの会話です。引用文の後です。 ナンシー:What about this.これはどう? 其処にCIAのカレンが居合わせ、ナンシーはカレンのことをやっかみます。 ナンシー:She probably cries herself to sleep every night.彼女は多分毎晩泣きながら眠りにつく スーザン:- I don't think she probably does.  She probably does.- まさか- 多分 違う ナンシー:And not like sort of cute little tears.そして可愛い涙はあまり好きじゃない Like brilly.Sort of you know.想像を絶する様な あなたが知ってる様に Silent kind of thing. 隠すように Like sort of upside down kidney bean.ある種逆さまのインゲン豆のように - This is what I look when I'm asleep.- これが私が眠ってる時見るもの 申し訳有りません。宜しくお願い致します。

• 中学英語 模範解答を教えてください。

(1)Why are you saving so much money? ( )are you saving so much money( )? (2)Yoshio,how about playing soccer after school? Not? ア.How イ.If ウ.Why エ.Certainly (3)どうして、一郎はこんなに遅いのだろう。 I’m( )( )Ichiro is so late. (4)How much is this old stamp? ( )is the ( )of this old stamp? (5)What sort of man is the new teacher? What is the new teacher( )? (6)君はミーティングに参加しなかったね。-いいえ、しましたよ。 You ( )attend the meeting,( )you? ― ( ),I( ) (7)Do you know the meaning of this word? Do you know( )this word( )? (8)彼女は何歳だと思いますか。 you/ is/ how/ she/ think/ do /old (9)I couldn’t understand his laughing like that. I couldn’t understand( )he ( )like that. (10)彼女はなぜ、そのような古い話に興味があるのかしら。(11語で英作文) (11)Do you know the name of this bird? Do you know ( )this bird( )called? (12)How many times do you go shopping every week? How ( )do you go shopping every week? (13)Do you know when she was born? Do you know when ( )( )is? (14)Do you know the distance from the station to his house? Do you know ( )( )( )it is from the station to his house? (15)Where did he find the money? Do you know it? Do you know ( )( )( )? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願い致します。

(1)If you marry me,you will have to leave Japan (2)um do u know line?that is App (3)I would like to go over there (4)Its bit hot today Are you at work? (5)You look a lot like the Japanese,sweet face,very pleased to meet you どうか、宜しくお願い致します!!