• 締切済み

洋楽の歌詞、和訳頼みます・

Lordiってバンドの曲なんですが、 カラオケで意味も分からずに歌っているのがなんか恥ずかしいので、せっかくなら訳を知りたいと思っての質問です。 曲名は Devil is a loser です。 曲名は、「悪魔は敗北者」って意味ですよね? 以下歌詞です。 You wanted power and you begged for fame You wanted everything the easy way You wanted gain without pain Now your bill is in the mail You got stronger but your mind got weak You made a promise that you couldn't keep You had it all - You lost more It's all there in the fee Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch You wanted riches and a license to kill You got poverty, then you got ill You got poor and you lost your will All your dreams unfulfilled I get my kicks when you blow your fuse No-one got killed but that's no excuse Hands up, I let you know when it's done I've got the only gun Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch And there were no refunds (devil is a loser) Just failing guarantees (devil is a loser) "Confess your sins, son" (devil is a loser) Said the preacher on TV (devil is a loser) You got yourself some greasepaint Set of white and black All you got was laughter and Gene Simmons on your back Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch (the devil is a loser and he's my bitch] For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch Yeah Runnin' into trouble you skitch Whooow Runnin' into trouble you skitch ... 長いですが・・ すべて訳してくれると本当にありがたいですが、 どういった曲なのかって言う雰囲気だけでも知りたいです。。 よかったらお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• shougiL
  • ベストアンサー率84% (11/13)
回答No.1

バンドのことは全然分かりませんが・・・ インターネットで調べると、アルバムに収録されている曲のタイトルは、 「負け犬悪魔」となっているみたいです。 歌詞の対訳も、アルバムに収録されているみたいですよ。 確かな訳は、そういった信頼おける資料を参照いただくとして・・・ 全詩の訳は、ちょっと長すぎる&私には難しくて出来ないですが、ものすごく ざっくりした内容をとしては、かつ、かなり主観を交じえて意味を考えてみると、 「悪魔はこんなにダメなやつ」「欲しいものを手に入れた代償ははかりしれない」 「悪魔はそんな負け犬さ」「でも最高なんだ」「いつでもトラブルを巻き起こす」 みたいな意味になるでしょうか。。。 (あくまでも私の理解なので、間違っているかもしれません!ほんの参考程度に見てください) 最初のパラグラフをためしに訳してみます。 ただ、私も英語ができるわけではないので、こんな感じのニュアンスでは ないだろうか? という程度のものです。 --------------------------------------------------- You wanted power and you begged for fame You wanted everything the easy way You wanted gain without pain Now your bill is in the mail You got stronger but your mind got weak You made a promise that you couldn't keep You had it all - You lost more It's all there in the fee おまえは、力を求め名声を欲しがった 楽してすべてを手に入れようとした 苦労なくして得ようとした そしてその代償をうけとった 肉体は強くなれど、心は弱る 守れもしない約束をした すべてを得て、さらに多くを失った 自業自得さ ------------------------------------------------ そして、これ↓がおそらくサビですね Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch ここは、歌らしい歌詞、という感じで、韻を踏んでいる部分です。 (最後がすべて ch で終わっている) ので、きっちり訳すことにあんまり意味はないのかも?と思います。 それより、歌っている時のノリ良さ、気持ち良さみたいなのが大事な部分 なのでは。。。と思いますが、 ↓ためしの訳です。 悪魔は負け犬、and he's my bitch 良かろうが悪かろうが関係ないのさ 悪魔は負け犬、and he's my bitch トラブルを巻き起こす he's my bitch の部分は、どちらとも解釈ができる部分、という気がします。 素直な訳だと、「奴は俺の疫病神さ」みたいに受け取れますかね、、、自信ありませんが。 一方で、「だけど最高なのさ」という意味にもとれるような気がします。 多くの歌の歌詞がそうだと思いますが、表の意味と裏の意味があったり、一つの文章が いくつかの意味にも解釈できたり、というのが、歌の魅力でもあると思います。この英語の 歌詞も、人によって、色々な解釈がありそうです。 単純に私の訳が間違っているという場合もありますが、別の人が訳すと、全然違った 印象の歌詞になるのだろうと思います。 色々想像しながら、自分の好きな解釈で自由に歌うというのもアリだと思いますよ。

関連するQ&A

• 洋楽の歌詞を和訳してください・・

Lordiってバンドの曲なんですが、 カラオケで意味も分からずに歌っているのがなんか恥ずかしいので、せっかくなら訳を知りたいと思っての質問です。 曲名は Devil is a loser です。 曲名は、「悪魔は負けた」って意味ですよね? 以下歌詞です。 You wanted power and you begged for fame You wanted everything the easy way You wanted gain without pain Now your bill is in the mail You got stronger but your mind got weak You made a promise that you couldn't keep You had it all - You lost more It's all there in the fee Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch You wanted riches and a license to kill You got poverty, then you got ill You got poor and you lost your will All your dreams unfulfilled I get my kicks when you blow your fuse No-one got killed but that's no excuse Hands up, I let you know when it's done I've got the only gun Via hell incorporated (regeneration) 1st you love it then you hate it (you're such a saint) And now you're never gonna make it (bad situation) Get on get on down there's hell to pay Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch And there were no refunds (devil is a loser) Just failing guarantees (devil is a loser) "Confess your sins, son" (devil is a loser) Said the preacher on TV (devil is a loser) You got yourself some greasepaint Set of white and black All you got was laughter and Gene Simmons on your back Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch He's my bitch (the devil is a loser and he's my bitch] For better or for worse and you don't care which Cause the devil is a loser and he's my bitch Runnin' into trouble you skitch Yeah Runnin' into trouble you skitch Whooow Runnin' into trouble you skitch ... 長いですが・・ すべて訳してくれると本当にありがたいですが、 どういった曲なのかって言う雰囲気だけでも知りたいです。。 よかったらお願いします。

• 洋楽、和訳歌詞

R.kerryのyour body's callin'の和訳歌詞を分かる方おしえてください。 Yeah, I don't want you to hold back any longer baby Cause tonight, I'm gonna give you all the little things I know you've been waiting for So, brace yourself and listen I hear you callin', "Here I come baby" To save you, oh oh Baby no more stallin' These hands have been longing to touch you baby And now that you've come around, to seein' it my way You won't regret it baby, and you surely won't forget it baby It's unbelieveable how your body's calling for me I can just hear it callin' callin' for me [1] - My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You My Body's callin' for you My Body's callin' for You Tell me, what's your desire Baby your wish is my deal oh yes it is baby Let me take you higher Show you how you should feel, baby Oh So we speak now and forever hold your body Whatever it is you want from me, baby You see you don't have to say nothing Knowing your body wants something And it's easy for me to see That your body's callin' for me [Repeat 1] I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me I'm listening baby I hear you callin' me [Repeat 1 until fade out]

• ある洋楽の歌詞の一部なんですが和訳してください!

洋楽を自分で和訳していて、参考にしたいので和訳を教えてください。 I ain't gonna lie You look so happy Wish there was something I could still make you feel Every smile makes me wanna fall apart Every laugh is like a bullet to my heart Cause I'm at the end of the room Watching every guy coming at you A friend don't think about you when he's dreaming Or every single minute that he's breathing So why is this so hard to believe A friend won't do it all to try to please you A friend can never kiss you when he sees you And you know I won't [? ] so just please don't call me friend ちなみに歌詞全体は↓です。 http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/i/iyaz/friend.html

• Man 1 の最後の文を和訳してください。。

Man1: This again? Son of a bitch. Taking my money like that, you cheating dogs. Why, the only reason you can even live here is 'cause of what I've done. I busted my tail to dig that gate. Man2: For criminy's sakes, you always say the same thing when you're losing. We all dug that gate together, and you know it. Man3: Yeah, we did. We worked like there was no tomorrow. Man1: And what have we got to show for it?!

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします If however, there is a wind blowing and your scent is carried away, he will back at you as a stranger, until you come close enough for him to smell and recognize you. お願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 友達が作ってくれた曲なんですけど、ドッキリで日本語で歌ってあげたいんです。 どうか和訳のほうを手伝ってください。 『The Word』 Even if you don't believe in what you feel,you can see the change that is inside of you don't cast out what you feel might be true. I tell you from my heart you see for you to be Happy Eternally, with your family forever you can be with our Heavenly Father He who loved us so.He can show us what to do and where to go if our hearts are ready to know listen to your heart so you can believe in what do you want to be leavin' out of your life When you see some little sprouts begin to grow,it will shine some light and you will start to know cause your taste buds will start to tickle even just a little bit at a time knowing what is growing will taste sublime your thoughts will start to rhyme Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white When the heat starts coming you will know for sure,nourishing the word and acting is the cure you discover,if you can endure it starts with soil is running low,do you have enough to let the good things grow with your might,get ready to sow,cause it's Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white You will never know if you will let your doubt,keep you in a desert with expected drought, swelling water,keeps filling a spout that gives you clean and bright and fighting faith that never lets you down. come drink freely from the water that is Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white ※一度質問したことがある内容ですが、 カテゴリが違うところにしてしまっていたので 再び質問させていただきます。

• 和訳してください

Wow, That's impressive. Hey, and how are you and your family? How is your home and city after the earthquake? All my good vibra is with you, unfortunately pray for Japan is all I can do now! stay strong(前回からの続きです)

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 A mysterious mystifying feeling will draw you towards him and in that moment your life will become changed, your future will become set. You and he are not only soul mates, but he is a kind of spiritual twin. Never will you have a relationship quite as deep and magical as this, for you and he are meant for each other, and both of you have been unconsciously waiting, both lonely to meet.

• 和訳お願いします。

But after a while I begin to take brief glimpses,and at length I watch again with thirsty interest, like a child who tries to maintain his sulk when he is offered the bribe of candy. My parents are now having their picture taken in a photographer's booth along the boardwalk. The place is shadowed in the mauve light which is apparently necessary. The camera is set to the side on its tripod and looks like a Martian man. The photographer is instructing my parents in how to pose. My father has his arm over my mother's shoulder and both of them smile emphatically. The photographer brings my mother a bouquet of flowers to hold in her hand, but she holds it at the wrong angle. Then the photographer covers himself with the black cloth which drapes the camera and all that one sees of him is one protruding arm and his hand with which he holds tightly to the rubber ball which he squeezes when the picture is taken. But he is not satisfied with their appearance. He feels that sonehow there is something wrong in their pose. Again and again he comes out from his hiding place with new directions. Each suggestion merely makes matters worse. My father is becoming impatient.They try a seated pose.The photographer explains that he has his pride, he wants to make beautiful pictures, he is not merely interested in all of this for the money. My father says: "Hurry up, will you? We haven't got all night." But the photographer only scurries about apologetically, issuing new directions. The photographer charms me, and I approve of him with all my heart, for I know exactly how he feels, and as he criticizes each revised pose according to some obscure idea of rightness, I become quite hopeful. But then my father says angrily: "Come on, you've had enough time, we're not going to wait any longer." And the photographer, sighing unhappily, goes back into the black covering, and holds out his hand, saying: "One, two, three, Now!," and the picture is taken, with my father's smile turned to a grimace and my mother's bright and false. It takes a few minutes for the picture to be developed and as my parents sit in the curious light they become depressed.

• 一部の歌詞と和訳を教えて下さい!!

Bruno MarsのGrenadeという曲にある、 【 】内の和訳を教えていただけませんか? また、【 】内の≪ ≫の歌詞が、「breaks」の他にも「brakes」と書かれていたりします。 歌詞の前後からしてどちらが正しいのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします!! Easy come, easy go That's just how you live, oh Take, take, take it all, But you never give Should of known you was trouble from the first kiss, Had your eyes wide open - Why were they open? (*1) Gave you all I had And you tossed it in the trash You tossed it in the trash, you did To give me all your love is all I ever asked, Cause what you don't understand is I'd catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah) You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain, Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same No, no, no, no Black, black, black and blue beat me till I'm numb Tell the devil I said "hey" when you get back to where you're from Mad woman, bad woman, That's just what you are, yeah, 【You'll smile in my face then rip the ≪breaks か brakes≫ out my car】 Gave you all I had (*1) If my body was on fire, ooh You' d watch me burn down in flames You said you loved me you're a liar Cause you never, ever, ever did baby... But darling I'll still catch a grenade for ya Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah , yeah) You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah) Oh, oh I would go through all this pain, Take a bullet straight through my brain, Yes, I would die for ya baby ; But you won't do the same. No, you won't do the same, You wouldn't do the same, Ooh, you'll never do the same, No, no, no, no