• ベストアンサー

英作文の添削をお願いします

体重50kgの人が半年で45kgになる (1)Person weighing 50 kg lose his weight to 45kg half a year later. (2)57 kg person lose his weight to 45kg in a half year. (2)のほうがしっくりくるのですがどうでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

※日本語をそのまま英語の現在形で書くと、「50kgの人は、必ず(ダイエットとかの意図はなくても、自然の摂理として)45kgになる」というニュアンスになります。  ※文の出だしは The で始めてはいけません。  どのような文脈で書かれた文なのかが不明なので、しっくりきませんが、 例えば、ダイエット食品や、エクササイズ用具の宣伝文句なら、 This ( ) helps the loss of weight from 50kg to 45kg in half a year. とかになると思います。

loolo
質問者

お礼

> ※日本語をそのまま英語の現在形で書くと、「50kgの人は、必ず(ダイエットとかの意図はなくても、自然の摂理として)45kgになる」というニュアンスになります。 はい、それでいいんです 特殊な生活環境でのことなのでそのまま自然とそうなるということです わかりにくい表現で済みませんでした ありがとうございました

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• my3027
  • ベストアンサー率33% (495/1499)
回答No.1

The weight 57kg person loses the weight to 45kg in a half of the year. 私的には、 The person whose weight is 50 kg loses the weight to 45kg in a half of the year. かな。。。

loolo
質問者

お礼

例文を挙げていただいてありがとうございます 参考になります

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

中学一年生のある朝、登校の途中で、猫が朝日を浴びてのんびり眠っているのを見て、うらやましいなあと、思わずにはいられなかった。 あいつ、一体何を考えているんだろう。そう感じた瞬間、妙なことを思いついた。考えることをやめてみよう。ちょっと足を止めて、早速、目をつむって試みた。しかし、すぐにあきらめた。「考えることをやめてみよう」と考えることを、やめることができなかったからである。 One morning in my first year of middle school, I was walking down the road to school , when I saw a cat basking in the morning sunshine, dozing lazily. At this sight I couldn't help but feel envy for him. What the heck was he thinking, I wondered. Then suddenly a queer idea popped into my head: what if I ceased to think? I stopped walking right away, closed my eyes and tried to stop thinking. A moment later, however, I gave it up; I found it impossible to stop thinking about "trying to stop thinking." 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

パリの空港で、トランクに腰掛けた一人の男が、ぼんやりと頬杖をついていた。 私が、「どうかなさいましたか、どこかお加減でも悪いんですか」と聞くと、 「いや、いま遠くからついたとこなんですけどね。体はついていても、心がまだなので、 ここで心の到着を待っていると事です」という答えが返ってきた。 In an airport in Paris, a man sitting on his trunk put his head on his arm with his eyes aiming at nowhere. I said to him, “What is the matter? Do you have something bad for you?”. Then he said to me “Well, I arrived here just now from a distance. However, unlike this body, my heart has not arrived yet, so I await it here.” 頬杖 ぼんやり に苦戦しました。 What is the matter? Do you have something~ では丁寧な感じはでないのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文添削お願いします

(1) 私にとって年末恒例のドタバタといえば、やはり年賀状の製作である。 (2)世間では年末というと大掃除を挙げる向きもあろうかとは思うが、 (3)わが家では、そちらについては妻が一切の監督権限を有しているので、 (4)掃く拭く磨く塗る洗う々の作業量は膨大であっても、一兵卒として参戦する私はむしろ気が楽である。 (5)ちなみに妻は大元帥なので大掃除については後方で作戦の差配のみを行うことになっている。 (1)Speaking of what I do in haste at the end of every year, it is writing New Year cards. (2)I think that people in general tend to associate the end of the year with house cleaning. (3)However, in my family, only my wife has the right to oversee the tasks. (4)So I , a rank and file , feel comfortable ,even though there is much work , such as sweeping, wiping, polishing, painting, and washing. (5)Incidentally, my wife is supposed to only command the operations behind us since she is a director.

• 英作文を作ったので添削おねがいします

お礼は必ずします。 よろしくお願いします Recruitment of friend!(British or  American) Nice to meet you. My name is A I am a 35-year-old Japanese man and I live in Osaka. I am 172 cm tall and I weigh 65 kg. My blood type is A. I am a chemist at a chemists,selling medicines. I like playing football and walking my dog. I love Britain and American. I would like to be your friend. Could you correspond with me if you don't mind? If you correspond with me, I would provide you with something you can obtain only in Japan. Through corresponding with you, I would be able to improve my English and increase my knowledge about Britain and USA. Please become my friend by all means. My e-mail address is shown below. I am looking forward to your favorable reply. I would like to see you in near days. see you

• 英作文で質問があります

学問は、親の期待にこたえるためよりも、自分自身のために励むべきだ。 A person should concentrate on their studies for themselves, not in order to live up to their parents' expectations. 問題と解答例は上記で、幾つか疑問などがありました。 (1) なぜ not の位置がここなのか。 in order not to ではないのかと思いました。 (2) 主語が A person で始まっているのに、なぜ their や themselves で受けているのか。 (3) (1)の not の位置とも関係してくるのですが、もし、この英文を二文に分けたらどうなるのか。 A person should not concentrate on their studies in order to live up to their parents' expectations. They should do for themselves. こうなるとすれば、 in order not to では意味合いがおかしくなるの は分かります。 分かる方がいらっしゃいましたらよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文を添削してください

(1)新作「SK」が25年ぶりに、放送されることになりました。     For the first time in 25 years, updated 「SK」 is to be aired. (2)新シリーズは、5月からインドで、年内には、日本でも放送されます。 The new series will be broadcasted in India from May, and perhaps in Japan within the year ,too. ➂アジアの中でもインドでビジネスの突破口を開こうという試みがみられます I find that an attempt to open a breakthrough in business in India, even in Asia. (4)今まで一度も見たことがないので、時間があれば、春休み中に一話を見てみようかなと思います。 I never wacth it. So, if I am free, I will think to wacth episode 1 during spring vacation. (5)絶対に、そんな暇はないと思うけど。 Absolutoly, I don't have liesure.

• 6月末に書いた英作文です。添削をお願いします。

1.参議院選挙が7月10日行われる The Upper House election is held on July 10. 2.今回から18歳、19歳も投票する From this time on, the ages of 18 and 19 people can vote. 3.18歳での投票は早すぎるとずっと思っていた。 I thought all the time the vote at 18 years old was too early. 4.しかし、イギリスのEU離脱問題のお蔭で、考えが変わった。 But thanks to the issue of EU secession, I changed my thought. 5.イギリスで国民投票が行われ、離脱が決まった。 England held a referendum on the matter of EU secession and decided leave from EU. 6.18歳から24歳の若い人は、73%が残留支持だった。 73% of young people from 18 to 24 years old were remain supporter. 7.自分たちが投票に行かなくとも、残留に決まると思い、投票に行かなかった But many young people did not go for a vote. Because they thought even if they did not go to the vote, it was decided on remaining in any case. 8.若者たちは、「年寄り世代が、若者の将来を決めてしまった」と今になって怒っている They are now regret and angry. And they said, “An old generation has decided the future of the youth”.   9.18歳と言えば、20から30年後、中年の働き盛りである。 Speaking of 18 years old, 20 to 30 years later, they are a person who is in his or her prime. 10.他方、イギリスで65歳以上の人の60%が離脱に賛成だったという。 On the other hand, 60% of people 65 years or older were agreeable to the secession. 11.20から30年後、彼らの多くがこの世にいない But 20 to 30 years later, most of them will not be in the world anymore. 12.30年後の事を考えると、選挙権は18歳でいいかも知れない When I think about 30 years later, 18 years old may be enough for the right to vote. 以上です。回答者様の考えとは違うかも知れませんが、宜しくお願い致します。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

子供のころに列車での旅行というのは心躍るものであった。年に一度、夏休みに祖父母の家に行くときには、何時間も列車に乗ると考えただけでわくわくした。今では長距離列車を見ても、子供のころのように気分が高まることはないが、大きな駅のホームに日本各地に向かうさまざまな列車が並んでいる光景は鮮明に覚えているし、発車の瞬間の独特の高揚感を思い出すこともある。 It really excited me to travel by train in my childhood. When I went grand parents' house in summer vacations once a year, even thinking of getting on trains for hours makes me excited. Unlike when I am a child, now I don't feel such feelings when seeing long-trip trains. However, I vividly remember the scenery that there are various trains, which are going to many locations in Japan, in homes of a big station and I sometimes remember the particular excitement when trains start running. in japan in homesというのがどうかと思い、trains to many locations in japan を, which are ~ in Japan, に変えてみましたがどうすればよいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします  

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

冗談を言う人間は低俗な奴と顰蹙を買うことがある。しかし、人間関係における一種の潤滑油としてのユーモアの効用については、もっと認識されて良いのではないだろうか。ユーモアのわかる人間となるためには、幅広い知識と柔軟な思考法、それに豊かな感受性が必要だ。ユーモアのセンスがあると思われることは、最高の褒ほめ言葉である。 Sometimes people who make jokes are regarded as not sophisticated. However it should be more recognized that humors could keep people in good relationship. To become a person who is familiar with humor, wide variety of knowledge, flexible way of thinking and affluent sensitiveness are needed. It is the supreme compliment to be recognized as such a person. よろしくお願いします。  

• 英作文添削

自由英作文の練習として、自分で文を考えて文を作ってみました。文法間違いがあったら、ご指摘お願します。    He parted with his car last summer lest it should be broken by children. So, he had had great difficulty in going to the place which he usually go to by car before he bought a new car.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • GX-100を使用してスタジオでの音作りやライブについての質問があります。
  • ミキサーへの接続方法やアンプの設置方法についてのアドバイスを求めています。
  • ミキサーの接続やキャビネットシミュレーションの設定について教えてください。
回答を見る