問題の添削と日本語訳について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Hikaru is the fastest runner in our school.
  • I don't remember you saying so.
  • It is impossible to know who will win the race.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

穴埋めと日本語訳の問題の添削をお願いします!

1)It goes without ( ) that Hikaru is the fastest runner in our school. =Needless ( ) say, Hikaru is the fastest runner in our school. 2)I don't remember that you said so. =I don't remember (your) (saying) so. 3)It is impossible to know who will win the race. =There is ( ) ( ) who will win the race. 4)I forgot to talk to Helen about yesterday's homework. →私は昨日の宿題についてヘレンに話すのを忘れた。 5)I can't bear being scolded by my teacher for not having done my homework. →??? 6)Ken tried taking the medicine, but it had no effect. →ケンは薬を飲んでみたが、それは効果が無かった。 1~3は穴埋め、4~6は日本語訳の問題です。 添削や解説よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • pacioli
  • ベストアンサー率57% (4/7)
回答No.1

全体としては、動名詞を使った言い換えの定番問題でしょうか。 1) ・・・ without ( saying ) that ・・・ Needless ( to ) say , ・・・ ⇒「言うまでもなく」の定番熟語。"Needless to say,~"  覚えておくと穴埋めだけでなく、英作文でも使えます。 2) ・・・ remember ( your ) ( saying ) so. ⇒正解  remember の後には動名詞が必要。しかし、動名詞の意味上の  主語が "you"であるため(上段の原文)、remember の後に続く  動名詞 "saying"の前に、"you"の所有格である"your"が必要。  remember (Vt) の目的語は、[ your saying so ]となり、更に  意味としては「あなたがそのように言ったこと」という主語と述語の  関係が隠れています。 3) There is (no) (knowing) who ・・・  It is impossible to V ~ = There is no V-ing ~  単なる言い換えです。  ちなみに、この場合は"who"以下が"know"(上段の原文)および  "knowing"(下段の言い換え文)の目的語になっています。 4) I forgot to talk to Helen about yesterday's homework.  ⇒私は昨日の宿題について、ヘレンに伝えることを忘れた。  talk to 人 : (人)に話しかける 5) I can't bear being scolded by my teacher for not having done my homework.  ⇒宿題をしなかったということで教師から叱られるのは、私には耐えられない。  bear の目的語に be動詞が来ているため、"being"に変化。更に、受動態で  あるため、"scolded"(< be scolded:叱られる)となっています。  "for"以下で、叱られる理由を述べている。すなわち、"not having done my  homework"は"for"の目的語である。さらに言えば、"not having 過去分詞"  であるため、訳には過去のニュアンスを含めます。 6) Ken tried taking the medicine , but it had no effect.  ⇒ケンは薬を飲んではみたものの、効き目がなかった。  try -ing :-しようとする。試みる。 が解れば問題ないでしょうね。  文章後半は、butを意識した前半部分を受けた訳にしてみました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Let them get on with this job in the way that seems most sensible to them,with our help as school teachers if they ask for it. The idea that there is a body of knowledge to be learnt at school and used for the rest of one's life is nonsence in a world as complicated and rapidly changing as ours. Anxious parents and teachers say,゛But suppose they fail to learn something essential,something they will need to get on in the world?" Don't worry! If it is essential,they will go out into the world and learn it.

• 日本語訳お願いします!

It's sunday for me just now! I just woke up, I have a few friends who ride scooters, But I don't want one I think it'll be a waste of money >.< I'd rather wait till i finish university and get a car and a stable job! ;D I don't really mind my school to be honest! It's better than my old school that's for sure! I have tons of home work to do aswell, I have homework due in tomorrow and I jut remembered now so I'm working really hard! How's your weekend been?

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

It's so exited I'm glad to hear you again, your picture is wonderful and makes me want to go there,i really wanna to touch the snow by my own hand,that must be fantastic i think.(* ̄︶ ̄*) in here i can wear shorts haha!!or sometimes i don't wear clothes,is to warm for me,and actually i'm a little envy you because you can see the snow falling from the sky~^o^~ by the way,my major is media,i learned it for almost 2years but i feel like i get nothing.maybe my heart is not for school but if i don't learn more now i afraid i will regret in the future::>_<::make me crazyπ_π anyway,i can see your techniques for photography must be very well,haha!!maybe next time i will send you a picture of myself to you,but don't be so disappoint haha!!\^O^/

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Almost half of the students (come/○comes/is to come/has come) to school by bus. 2)"I want to take a cooking class at your school. How much do you (change/○cost/take/pay)?" "The fee is 10000 yen for three lessons." 3)Give this letter to Miho when she (come/○came/comes/will come) here. 4)In recent years,scientists (draw/drawn/are drawn/○have drawn) a new picture of the universe. 5)Ichiro (said/advised/○suggested/talked) to Maya that she write to Mary again. 6)It was completely dark,so I couldn't (○look/hear/touch/tell) who was who. 7)Our school (found/was found/has been founded/○was founded) one hundred years ago. 8)Your face (○remembers/reminds/recalls/recollects) me of your mother's. 9)(Put/Give/○Make/Help) yourself to any dishes on the table. 10)Do you know when David (go/○will go/is gone/has gone) back to the United States next time? ()内の選択肢から1つ選ぶ問題で自分で考えた答えの前に○をしました。 添削や和訳・解説よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

次の英文を日本語に訳せる方、教えて下さい。 (1)To whom is this notice most likely addressed? (A)tailors and seamstresses (B)Anyone who washes clothes (C)Members of the FTC (D)Television viewers (2)What does the notice say is likely to occur? (A)It will take several years to create symbols. (B)The FTC will use the FCC symbols. (C)People will be delighted with the simple codes. (D)Garments will not be washed as they should. (3)What can be said about the new brochure? (A)It is expensive. (B)It is printed by the FCC. (C)It is flashy. (D)It will take several years to be printed. よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳を!

お願いします (10) To address the water problem, the villagers tried to dig a well. They dug, and they dug and they dug. The well stretched 33 feet across and plummeted 170 feet down, with a descending spiral staircase cut into the rock wall. And still they never struck water. Finally, they gave up. The dry hole became a trash pit. The villagers filled it to the rim with, among other things, hundreds of records and letters written on pieces of broken pots―notes that give us a peek into the past. There are woeful letters from father to son ("I am wretched; I am searching for my sight but it is gone") and letters between lifelong friends ("since I was a child until today, I have been with you..."). There are shopping lists ("seek out for me one tunic in exchange for the ring; I will allow you ten days") and promises to do homework ("I will do it! See, I will do it, I will do it!"). Some things never change.

• 穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)The manager told us he would (raise) the price next week. 2)The sound of his footsteps behind me in the dark made me (walking) faster. 3)Over three thousand people(gathered) the concert. 4)Water (boils) at a temperature of 100 degrees centigrade. 5)I (had done) all my homework and now I am completely free until Monday. 6)Ten years from now you will (be forgotten) all about me. 8)You will find the word "psychology" (listed)under "P" in your dictionary. 9)(If you happened to see him),please give him my best regards. 10)The river is dangerous to (swim in) in July. 11)Linda did nothing but (to read) the book on weekends. 12)May I read over your lecture notes (the classes I missed for)? 13)Even (if) we can finish all this work by seven o'clock,I still don't think we will be able to get to the party on time. 英文が多くてすみません。 ()内の添削をお願いします。 また、解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 適当な形に変えて日本語訳もお願いします

I have finished___________________my report on air pollution.<write> Would you mind_________________the bag?<carry> The retired politician refused______________a speech<give> Aya practices___________________the waltz every day.<dance> She promised_________________it ready by noon.<get> Remember___________________your homework by tomorrow.<finish> I remember ___________________the novel when I was a high school student<read> Kazuya is used to _______________in front of people<speak> I couldn't help ____________________at the funny sight.<laugh>

• 英吾の添削をおねがいします。

Smokingというタイトルです。 I don't smoke. This is because I am too young to smoke and it is bad for lungs. The number of places to smoke is decreasing.However,I think that it is good.This is because I don't like cigarette smoke. For now,I will not smoke. cigarette smokeで「タバコのケムリ」と通じるか自信がありません。お願いします。

• うまく日本語に訳せません。

下記、意味はだいたい分かるのですが、うまく日本語に訳せません。私なりに書いてみますが、おかしいので直してください。ちなみにアメリカ人からもらったメールです。 we are looking at arriving in Ehime-ken on the afternoon of 9 May. >私たちは判断するに、到着は5/9の午後になると思います。 Our local rule with my employees it that the restaurant must have chairs for us to sit on, and they must tell us what we are being served. これはちょっとわかりません。 >椅子が必要で、何を給仕されるのか告げられないといけないというような意味だと思うのですが、、、、 I will have to remember that it is not as small as my Suzuki WagonR. 私のスズキワゴンRほど小さくないというのは分かるのですが、 どうして、will have to なのでしょうか。 ただ it is not as small as my Suzuki WagonR.だけでよいのではないでしょうか?