• 締切済み

英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Almost half of the students (come/○comes/is to come/has come) to school by bus. 2)"I want to take a cooking class at your school. How much do you (change/○cost/take/pay)?" "The fee is 10000 yen for three lessons." 3)Give this letter to Miho when she (come/○came/comes/will come) here. 4)In recent years,scientists (draw/drawn/are drawn/○have drawn) a new picture of the universe. 5)Ichiro (said/advised/○suggested/talked) to Maya that she write to Mary again. 6)It was completely dark,so I couldn't (○look/hear/touch/tell) who was who. 7)Our school (found/was found/has been founded/○was founded) one hundred years ago. 8)Your face (○remembers/reminds/recalls/recollects) me of your mother's. 9)(Put/Give/○Make/Help) yourself to any dishes on the table. 10)Do you know when David (go/○will go/is gone/has gone) back to the United States next time? ()内の選択肢から1つ選ぶ問題で自分で考えた答えの前に○をしました。 添削や和訳・解説よろしくお願いします。

• lx_am
  • お礼率30% (32/104)
  • 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.5

No.2です。No.3さんのご指摘の通り、write が原形になっていましたね。見落としていました。 選択肢にsuggested がある段階で気がつくべきでした。

回答No.4

訂正。ANo.3で >ANo.2さんが正解としておられるsaidはsay to a person that...のような形はないので間違い。 と書きましたが、これは正しくない。たとえば、  He said to us that he was sorry. 等、正しい表現です(用例はプログレシブ英和辞典より)。 #5で問題なのは、that-clauseの中の原形の動詞writeがあることが、sayという動詞と整合的でないということです。     Ichiro said to Maya that she write to Mary again. という表現は正しくないということです!。suggestの場合の   Ichiro suggested to Maya that she write to Mary again. は、すでに述べたように正しい表現です。この場合writeの前にshouldを入れてもよい(アメリカ英語ではこの問いのようにむしろ入れません)。   なお、talk to a person that...という形はありませんので、talkedは選択肢として論外です。

回答No.3

#5の答えについて。 ANo.2さんは#5も間違いのようだと書いておられるが、正しくない。この文で注意すべき点は2つある。1つは、...that she write to Mary againとthat節の中に原形の動詞が用いられていること。このようにthat節に原形をともなうような動詞はadvise, suggest, recommend等のような動詞に限られており、ここでの選択肢の中から候補にのぼるのはadvised とsuggestedの2つしかない。第2点は、この2つの動詞のうちadviseは、advise something to a personのような形は決してとらない。これにたいしてsuggestのほうはsuggest something to a personのようなかたちをとる。たとえば、プログレッシブ英和辞典のsuggestの項目には  I was unable to suggest a satisfactory answer to him. の用例があげられている。suggest that...の例としては  He suggested that the tower (should) be restored. が挙げられている。suggestのあとに suggest to a person that...の形の用例はGoogleの辞書にあるので、以下に引用する。 c 〔(+to+(代)名)+that〕〔人に〕〈…することを〉提案する. 用例 I suggested (to him) that the sum (should) be paid immediately. その金はさっそく支払ってはどうかと(彼に)持ちかけた. なお、ANo.2さんが正解としておられるsaidはsay to a person that...のような形はないので間違い。さらにはthat節の中に動詞の原形があることを無視している。同じことはtalkedについても言える。 以上のように、#5の正解はsuggested以外にはあり得ない!

回答No.2

こんにちは。5も違うような気がします。 和訳と解説ですが、和訳はあまり気にしないで、文の構成を見てみてください。 1)約半数の生徒がバスで学校に来る。 Almost half of the students → 約半数の生徒が、とあり、全校生徒が3人で、約半数の1人というのなら、comes でもありえる、といえばありえるのですが、この場合は素直に約半数の生徒は2人以上、ということなので、主語が複数ならどうなるか、ということです。 2)(あなたの)学校の料理教室を受けたいです。いくらですか(直訳はあなたはいくら支払いますか)? 料金は3回で1万円です。 料理教室の授業料がどれぐらいか、ということで、cost を使う場合、ここの文が、"How much does it cost?" となります。it はcooking class のことです。ここでは、"How much do you...?" と、あなたが、という主語になっているので、どのぐらい払うか、という意味にする必要があります。 3)みほさんが来たら、この手紙を(みほさんに)渡してください。 日本語では、「~さんが来たら」と過去形のようになっていますが、ここでは素直に現在形です。 5)いちろうはまやに、メリーにもう一度(手紙を)書くように言った。 選択肢のadvisedとsuggested は、動詞の後にto が入らず、advised Maya, suggested Maya となります。ここではtalked も不適切です。 6)すっかり暗くなったので、誰が誰だかわからなかった。 ここでは、見えなかった、と日本語の意味で選びそうですが、「わからない」という言い方に、"I can't tell" という言い方があるので、それを使います。 8)あなたの顔はあなたのお母さんを思い出させる→あなたの顔を見ていると、お母さんを思い出します。 よく似た単語が並びますが、remind 人 of ~という言い方があるので、remind を選びます。 9)テーブルの上にあるどの料理も自由にお召し上がりください。 これも、Help yourself to 物 という言い方があります。 

回答No.1

正しく出てきているのは4つだけですね。#1,2,3,6,8,9は正しくありません。それらが、なぜ間違っているのか、もう一度しらべてみたらいかが!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)Matters are (worse) this year than last year. 2)I would rather walk than (take) a taxi. 3)Mom,you should have (fewer sugar) if you want to lose weight. 4)This is the heaviest snowfall we (have ever had). 5)Tom is (more clever) than honest. 6)I prefer playing golf (than watching) golf. 7)Students today seem not to be (much) interested in politics as those of the 1960s. 8)The bracelet was expensive,but the necklace was (less than) expensive. 9)The park is double the size of our school ground. =The park is (twice) as (large) as our school ground. 10)He has as many as eight thousand comic books. =He has no (more) than eight thousand comic books. 11)Watching videos is not as much fun as going to the cinema. =Going to the cinema is (more) fun (than) watching videos. 英文が多くてすみません。 ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Once you meet her, you'll find that she is nice to (talk). 2)Eddy is only thirteen. He is (not old enough) to get a driver's license. 3)Nobody likes to be (made) fun of in public. 4)"John (seems) to like the fried rice." "He sure does! That's his third helping." 5)Tom did not tell the truth (so as not to) hurt his mother. 6)You need not give it to me, if you don't want (to). 7)It is hard to please my grandfather. =My grandfather is ( ) ( ) ( ). 8)We can't complete this task in a day. =It is ( ) (for) us (to) (complete) this task in a day. 9)They need some instructions to tell them what to do. =They need some instructions to tell them what they ( ) ( ). 10)It is said that the mayor practiced kendo very hard in his youth. =The mayor is said (to) (have) (practiced) kendo very hard in his youth. 11)You were so kind as to drive me to the airport. =It was very kind ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) me to the airport. 12)People say this house was built 100 years ago. =This house is ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) built 100 years ago. 問題文が多くてすみません。()内の穴埋めです。 解説や日本語訳を付けてくださると助かります。 添削よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)My grandmother is still alive, but she (had been) in hospital for two years. 2)David (had been) natto before he came to Japan. 3)The police (has been chasing) the criminal for many years when they finally caught him. 4)Next month I (will have known) Alice for 20 years. 5)The plane had departed (before) we reached the airport. 6)"Where's Linda?" "(She's gone) to bed." 7)By next April Jane (will have been learning) the guitar for seven years. 8)My father (had given) up smoking three years ago. 9)Your Chinese is very good. How long (have you been learning) Chinese? 英文が多く申し訳ないです。 ()の中の穴埋めです。一通り考えてみましたがいまいちわかりません・・・ ()内の訂正と、英訳も加えてくださると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)This is the (much) best book I've ever read. 2)Successful candidates will be appointed initially on (a three-years) contract. 3)(This my old camera) was a present from my father. 4)We have (another ten miles) to walk before sunset. 5)"You seem to have had that car for years." "Yes,I should sell it (while) it still runs." 6)Of their five children,one is in Tokyo and (the others) are in Fukuoka. 7)I think you need to be careful of Mr.Honda. He (is a clever liar). 8)I saw Jim talking with two women. I didn't know (either) of them. 間違えて質問を削除してしまったのでもう一度投稿します。 英文が多くてすみません。 ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の穴埋めの添削・解説をお願いします

()に当てはまる選択肢と日本語訳の添削をお願いします。 []内は考えた日本語訳です。→以降が考えた答えです。 一通り訳を考えましたがおかしいところもあると思います。 よかったら文法の解説も加えてくださると助かります。 -------------------------------- 1)I think that preparing dinner for many guests ( ) a lot of energy. [私は、多くの客に夕食を準備するときたくさんの労力が必要だ。] A)is required B)require C)requires D)requiring →B 2)Recently the number of families with two working parents ( ) increasing. [最近、両親が働いている家族の数が増えている。] A)are B)is C)be D)to be →A 3)No one ( ) medicine. [誰も薬が好きな人はいない。] A)likes B)like C)to like D)liking →A 4)My friend who once lived in this town ( ) see me yesterday. [昔この街に住んでいた私の友達が昨日私に会いに来た。] A)to come B)come to C)comes to D)came to →D 5)( ) who spend more than 4 hours per day watching TV are likely to be overweight. [1日につき4時間以上テレビを見ることに費やす子供達は肥満になりがちだ。] A)Child B)Children C)Child is D)Children are →B 6)Thank you for ( ) our office to provide for your auto insurance needs. [???] A)admitting B)allowing C)demanding D)dissuading →C 7)Since your auto policy has been ( ). [あなた自身の信条は一致しているので。] A)in force B)in line C)in progress D)in service →B 8)( ) you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office. [質問や心配があったら、ためらわずに私たちの会社に連絡してください。] A)Were B)Had C)Should D)Would →C

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)A needle and thread (were) found in the kitchen yesterday. 2)"Whose things are these?" "They (owned by) my parents." 3)Let's go ahead and doit. Nothing (has gained) by just waiting. 4)It can't be (help). We'll just have to manage without her. 5)More than ten years have (passed) since Audrey Hepburn died. 6)You must go home before it (get) dark. 7)The typhoon has (done) great damage to the crops. 8)Do you know what has(became) of the singer? ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 英文添削して下さい。

次の英文を添削して下さい。 私たちはまだ送金の受領を確認しておりません。 あなたの友達は本当に香港に送金できるのですか? 私と長年知り合いの上場企業の社長が日本であなたと会いたがっています。 もしあなたが5月6日以降に日本に来るならばあなたは社長と東京で会えます。 もしあなたが5月8日より前に日本に来るならばあなたはその会社の子会社の社長と会えます。 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We have not confirmed receipt of remittance last week, too. Can your friend really make a remittance to Hong Kong? The president of a listed company who has been aquainted with me for years wants to meet you in Japan. If you come to Japan after May 8th , you can meet him in Tokyo. If you come to Japan before May 8th , you can meet a president of a subsidiary of the company. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Rie had a dream of becoming a movie star even though she didn't know how to (become) it. 2)On the floor beside his bed a book (lay) open. He has been reading it before he fell asleep the previous night. 3)Will you (lend) me your dictionary for a while? 4)“I'm suffering from all that exercise we did yesterday.” “So am I. My legs are (aching) so much. I can't walk.” 5)We (chose) him mayor of our city. 6)You shouldn't (rely) this map. 7)It seemed (clearly) to me that John is guilty. 8)You have to (raise) your hand if you want to speak in class. 9)I'm not quite sure what book (he was talking it about). 10)I always keep the dictionary on the desk so that I can (look) it at any time. ()内の添削をお願いします。 和訳や解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文

中学生です。 間違いがあれば指摘してほしいです! 合っているか分からないけど一応書いてみた部分もあります(;;) しかし上達のためには書いて間違った方がいいのかなと思うので そのままにしています! あきれるかもしれませんが指摘待ってます!! By the time I got to school, The class had already started. I said to my teacher, '' I'm sorry, I was late because of rain.'' Then, I sat down next to Mike. There is my school close to downtown. Our teacher, Ms. White, has a variety of hobbies. For example, skiing. She really loves to ski and she knows everything when it comes to ski. Almost everyone was sleeping at the end of class.

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Who is the fat man (sitting) in the corner. 2)Jessica looked (delighting) to receive so many letters. 3)She left her baby (slept) alone in the room. 4)My son, (having persuaded) to stay home, gave up going outdoors. 5)When (planned) an overnight trip, you should keep in mind the possibility of sudden storms. 6)The woman had her legs (injured) in the Gulf War. 7)I will play tennis tomorrow, (weather permitting). 8)Rebecca came running with her eyes (to shine). 9)One of the most (satisfying) things to do after a long day is to take a hot bath. 10)Yoko found a mess of (broken) glass and spilled water on the floor. ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。