• 締切済み

穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)The manager told us he would (raise) the price next week. 2)The sound of his footsteps behind me in the dark made me (walking) faster. 3)Over three thousand people(gathered) the concert. 4)Water (boils) at a temperature of 100 degrees centigrade. 5)I (had done) all my homework and now I am completely free until Monday. 6)Ten years from now you will (be forgotten) all about me. 8)You will find the word "psychology" (listed)under "P" in your dictionary. 9)(If you happened to see him),please give him my best regards. 10)The river is dangerous to (swim in) in July. 11)Linda did nothing but (to read) the book on weekends. 12)May I read over your lecture notes (the classes I missed for)? 13)Even (if) we can finish all this work by seven o'clock,I still don't think we will be able to get to the party on time. 英文が多くてすみません。 ()内の添削をお願いします。 また、解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• MayIHELPY
  • ベストアンサー率49% (335/674)
回答No.4

NO.1です。 11のdo nothing but to~はdo nothing but~が正解です。 失礼しました。

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

#2.です。訂正です。 12. the classes I missed for→for the classes I missed ☆ 11.について、は下記を参照してください。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/do+nothing+but/UTF-8/

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

1. ○  その経営者は、来週値上げをすると私たちに言いました。 2. walking→walk 暗闇で私の背後から聞こえる足音のために、私は歩くのを速めました。 使役動詞+目的語+原形 3. gathered→gathered at / attended 3千人以上の人がそのコンサートに集まりました。(attended:やって来ました) 4. ○ 水は摂氏100度で沸騰します。 5. had done→have done 私は宿題を全て済ませました、だからもう月曜日までは完全に自由です。 過去の一時点は示されていません、単なる現在完了。 6. be forgotten→have forgotten 今から10年たてば、あなたは私のことをすっかり忘れてしまっているでしょう。 未来完了 7. ☆問題がありません。 8. ○ 「心理学」と言う単語が、あなたの辞書の「P」の項目に掲載されているのがわかるでしょう。 9. If you happened to see him→If you happen to see him たまたま彼に会うことがあれば、よろしく伝えて下さい。 10. ○ その川は、7月に泳ぐには危険です。 11. to read→read リンダは週末は読書ばかりしました。 do nothing but + 原形 12. the classes I missed for→for the class I missed 私が欠席した授業のあなたの講義録に目を通してもよいですか? 13. ○ 7時までにこの仕事をすべて終えることができたとしても、時間通りにパーティに私たちはいけないと思います。

• MayIHELPY
  • ベストアンサー率49% (335/674)
回答No.1

穴埋めの添削をお願いします 1)The manager told us he would (raise) the price next week. 正解 (来週値上げする) 2)The sound of his footsteps behind me in the dark made me (walking) faster. make + 目的語 + 動詞の原形なので、walk (~は私をより速く歩かせた) 3)Over three thousand people(gathered) the concert. gather + 目的語は他動詞で、「~を集める」という意味なので、ここでは (=attend the concertでコンサートに行く) 4)Water (boils) at a temperature of 100 degrees centigrade. 正解(100℃で沸騰) 5)I (had done) all my homework and now I am completely free until Monday. 「過去に初めた宿題が現在終わっている状態」、つまり「過去 + 現在」なので、「現在完了形」であるhave done 6)Ten years from now you will (be forgotten) all about me. 「今から10年後には忘れてしまっているだろう」なので、「未来完了」will have forgotten(又は未来形のwill forgetも可) 8)You will find the word "psychology" (listed)under "P" in your dictionary. 正解(the word "psychology"は、辞書のPの項目に記載されている) 9)(If you happened to see him),please give him my best regards. 普通の50対50の条件文なので、現在形If you happen to see him (たまたま彼に会ったら、よろしく言って下さい) 10)The river is dangerous to (swim in) in July. 正解 11)Linda did nothing but (to read) the book on weekends. 正解did nothing but to~ ~「~しかしない」 12)May I read over your lecture notes (the classes I missed for)? 「私が出席しなかった授業のためのノート」という意味なので、for the classes I missed 13)Even (if) we can finish all this work by seven o'clock,I still don't think we will be able to get to the party on time. 正解 (この仕事を7時までにすべて終わることができても、定刻にはパーティに到着できないと思う。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)I didn't know why they told me (to wait) on the corner. 2)The teacher made the students (left) the school immediately so that they could return home in safety before the rainstorm got heavier. 3)Keiko looked so (pleased) when she got her birthday present. 4)A college education will (take) you to get a broader view of the world. 5)My grandfather didn't know about my parents (wanting) a divorce. 6)How would you like to have your eggs (cooked)? 7)The audience were all made (cried) by the sad movie. 8)His parents did not (allow) him to study abroad. 9)In spite of her illness,Nancy found (her to enjoy) the sports event. 10)We won't (get) our son drive our new car,even if he wants to. 11)In Europe,everywhere you go,you hear people (to speak) different languages. ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Rie had a dream of becoming a movie star even though she didn't know how to (become) it. 2)On the floor beside his bed a book (lay) open. He has been reading it before he fell asleep the previous night. 3)Will you (lend) me your dictionary for a while? 4)“I'm suffering from all that exercise we did yesterday.” “So am I. My legs are (aching) so much. I can't walk.” 5)We (chose) him mayor of our city. 6)You shouldn't (rely) this map. 7)It seemed (clearly) to me that John is guilty. 8)You have to (raise) your hand if you want to speak in class. 9)I'm not quite sure what book (he was talking it about). 10)I always keep the dictionary on the desk so that I can (look) it at any time. ()内の添削をお願いします。 和訳や解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)My grandmother is still alive, but she (had been) in hospital for two years. 2)David (had been) natto before he came to Japan. 3)The police (has been chasing) the criminal for many years when they finally caught him. 4)Next month I (will have known) Alice for 20 years. 5)The plane had departed (before) we reached the airport. 6)"Where's Linda?" "(She's gone) to bed." 7)By next April Jane (will have been learning) the guitar for seven years. 8)My father (had given) up smoking three years ago. 9)Your Chinese is very good. How long (have you been learning) Chinese? 英文が多く申し訳ないです。 ()の中の穴埋めです。一通り考えてみましたがいまいちわかりません・・・ ()内の訂正と、英訳も加えてくださると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします!

• 至急!英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)You (couldn't) stay on the computer so long, or you'll hurt your eyes. 2)I (may well) thinking of my missing dog. 3)The car broke down, and we (had to get) a taxi. 4)"Must I finish this assignment now?" "No, you (needn't). There's no hurry." 5)I recommended that she (should see) the professor. 6)You (can't have seen) Rika yesterday. She moved to England a week ago. 7)I'm sorry I didn't tell you that the store is closed on Mondays. I (should have told) you before you came all the way here. 8)Most office workers ( ) paid a lot less than lawyers. 1,are 2,get 3,must 4,ought to be 5,should be →2,get 9)( ) you help me? I have a problem with my car. 1,Can 2,Could 3,May 4,Will 5,Would →3,May 1~7は()内の穴埋め、8,9は不適切な語句を一つ選択する問題です。 できれば解説や訳を加えていただきたいです。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章なのですが、和訳をお願いします。 よろしくお願いいします。 I totally understand you and I did tell him that you have alot on your mind right now.... I will tell him when you are ready to contact him, you will.. Any help you need just let me know.... He is one of my best friends and is cool. Take care and my heart goes out to all.... I told you before but when your ready you can post on the stern group about how Japan is coping there....... My prayers go out to all....keep in touch....

• 英文の添削お願いします!!

文法的におかしなところや、スペース、ここは大文字(小文字)だってところなど、チェックをお願いします!!(ひとかたまりが1文です)間違いなさそうだったら、OKだと入れてくださるのも非常に助かります!! (1)If I could reach the stars,I would take one for you, and it would shine in your heart forever like my love. (2)Do you remember? The way you hold me. You looked into my eyes and said ‘I love you'. You caressed and said nothing. But it meant more than the chance to hold me and kiss my sweet lips. (3)I'll stand by you forever. (4)Love may be sometimes hard to show. But I love you more than you could ever know. (5)My love for you is as endless as the universe. (6)Our friendship,love,and life together begins today. (7)Our new story begins now with all blessings. We roll up one page. (8)Summer,the fresh air,the fregrant breeze and the flowers under our feet. The blanket of stars is above us. We dream in it … (9)We have love to blind us. We have laughter to unwind us. Because we have fate to find each other. (10)We exchange an eternal promise and bigin to walk. (11)I pledge my self to love,respect and sincerity. (12)I love you from the bottom of my heart. I may not always show it but I do love you.

• 日本語に訳してください!

i hope every thing is ok with you, as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your pics/ profile at the site,which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email flor easiest communication and to know all about each other i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. 翻訳にかけましたがイマイチ理解できない翻訳結果になります。 長文で申し訳ないですが日本語に訳していただけないですか?

• 至急!英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします

1)Akio probably wouldn't act that way if he (were) in Japan. 2)If it (stopped) raining soon,shall we go out for a walk? 3)"I couldn't finish my homework yesterday." "If you (had asked) me,I would have helped." 4)It's about time you (went) home. 5)(Had I known) it was going to rain,I would have brought an umbrella. 6)Naoto is a good skier. I wish I (could ski) like him. 7)If Rod had followed my advice at that time,he (would be) happy now. 8)(Without) your financial help,we wouldn't be able to carry out our plan. 9)Nicola swims very well as if she (were) a mermaid. 10)Ron might be earning a better income if he (had studied) more when he was a student. 英文が多くてすみませんm(__)m ()内の添削をよろしくお願いします。 よかったら日本語訳も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• 歌詞の和訳をお願いします

Friendsの「Listen to your heartbeat」という曲中にある歌詞について質問します。 I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones この意味がわかるようでわかりません。 この2行の和訳をお願いします。 できましたら、 なぜ、そのように訳されたのか、その理由を教えていただけるありがたいです。 参考までに 曲名:Listen to your heartbeat I wanna know what you feel inside Is something wrong? Why did you leave last night? Is it all just a game? – Oh... tell me why we can't be lovers I do believe in the two of us That you and me – we are the only ones And we were meant to be true, so tell me why we can't be lovers How could I be such a fool I thought I already knew it all, but I know I was totally wrong Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you How will I know if you're fooling me? Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to be Like it's all just a game, and I just want us to be lovers We had it all in our hands Just like those all happy ends I still don't know why, but we lost it somehow Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you One more chance to make a try Nothing left to do for you and I Listen to your heartbeat – it will take you higher Follow your emotions – I know you'll get stronger Listen to your heartbeat – the feeling will guide you Hold on to devotion – I know it's inside you Listen to your heartbeat