My Hometown: Exploring the Journey from 'Here' to 'Stationあ'

このQ&Aのポイント
  • In this speech, I will take you on a journey from 'here' to my hometown, 'Stationあ.'
  • It takes about one and a half hours to reach 'Stationあ' from 'here' by local trains of the う and え lines.
  • My hometown, 'Stationあ,' is known for its fireworks festival and the famous baseball club at あ high school.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

スピーチ風英文の添削をお願いします。

駅を「here」--(lineう)--「stationい」--(lineえ)--「stationあ」としてあります☆ 「here」 から 「stationあ(自分の地元)」に帰るまでの道のりから始まるスピーチを英語にしました。 この英文を添削していただきたいです^^; I’m going to give you a speech about my hometown あ. あ is in ん prefecture. あ is toward to い from here. (「あ」はここから「い」方面にあります。と、したいです^^;) fifty minutes ride on local train of う line enables to reach い station from here. Another thirty minutes ride on local train of え line enables to reach あ station. So, I took about one and half hour when I go back to my hometown あ, including the time to change trains. あ is famous for fireworks. Firework festival is performed in あ every year. When the day comes, there are more than five hundred stalls to sell Yakisoba Okonomi and so on. About two hundred thousand(20万人,としたいです^^;) peoples go there and twenty-thousand fireworks are launched in about three hours. It tells you how big this festival is. あhigh school is also famous for having a strong baseball club. Although あ high school is not private school, they appeared on the stage of KOUSHIEN in 2001. I think it is wonderful thing. Above all, my speech was finished. Thank you for your listening my speech. ホントにわかりにくい文章ですいません。 お願いします!!! あと、文法が変なところなどあったら先生の代わりに 教えてください^^;

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

>I’m going to give you a speech ON my hometown あ. aboutでなくonの方が自然です。 >A fifty-minute ride on a local train of う line leads to い station from here. "A fifty-minute ride"です。 そしてlocal trainに"a"を忘れずに。 >Another thirty-minute ride on a local train of え line leads to あ station. >So, it takes about one and half hour when I go back to my hometown あ, including the time to change trains. 何かをするのにどれだけ時間がかかるかを示す時にはit takes (時間)to do (すること)です。 特定の時のことを言っているのではないので、現在形を使います。 >A Firework festival takes place in あ every year. 花火大会が一度あるなら"a"を忘れずに。 一度以上あるのならfestivalsに。 festivalがperformedされるというよりは、takes place(行われる)わけですね。 yakisobaとokonomiyakiの間にカンマ(,)を。 >About two hundred thousand people come, and twenty-thousand fireworks are launched in about three hours. "people"は複数形にはしません。 その街に住んでいるご本人主体としてgoよりもcomeの方がいいです。 二つの文に分けられるので、comeとandの間にカンマを。 >あhigh school is also famous for having a strong baseball team. clubよりもteamの方がいいです。 >Although あ high school is not a private school, they played on the field of KOUSHIEN in 2001. I think it is a wonderful thing. private schoolとwonderful thingの前にそれぞれ"a"をお忘れなく。  appearedを使うならappeared on TVと甲子園のテレビ出演をスピーチすればいいし、ただ甲子園に出たというならばplayedにしてstageよりもfieldですね。 >this is the end of my speech (もしくはthat's it for my speech). Thank you for listening to my speech. my speech is finishedという言い方は、誰か他の力で終わったようなので。 listeningのあとにはほぼ必ずtoがきます。 スピーチ頑張ってくださいね!

satooosh
質問者

お礼

ご丁寧なご指導、ありがとうございました☆ とても参考になりました^^ スピーチ、楽しみになってきました!! ありがとうございましたぁぁ!!!

関連するQ&A

• この場合の前置詞の違いについて。

I am going to give you a speech ABOUT my hometown. と、 I am going to give you a speech OF my hometown. と、 I am going to give you a speech ON my hometown. の、違いは何でしょうか?? 以前他の事で質問させていただいた時にABOUTにするよりONの方がいいとご指摘をいただきました。 Aboutは間違いなのでしょうか?? OFもだめなのでしょうか?? どなたか、お時間がよろしければお願いいたします^^

• 添削お願いします

It is important to concentrate on the speaking words, but it also important to conscious what words I speak next. In conclusion, about the first speech, I just read sentences that were written on my notecards, but it seems that I could improve it a bit. 「話している言葉に集中するのも大事だが、次何を話すかを意識することも大切だ。 結論、初めのスピーチではノートカードに書かれた文章をただただ読んでいただけだったが、少しは改善できたように思える。」 *こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削お願いします。

語学学校を卒業するにあたりスピーチをしなければいけません。 文章を考えたのですが添削してもらえますか? Thank you everyone,especially.....Thank you my friends. I've spend in here for three months.I could have a lot of friend and experience.I had a great time in here. I want to talk about a lot more if there is an opportunity to meet you again.So,I'm going to continue to study English for improving my English level. I'll miss you.Have a good school life.Thank you. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

下記の英文の添削をお願い致します。 When I got up in the morning,I felt srtange atomoshere. I noticed my oclock aram did not go off.I had to go now. but I wanted to have a breakfast.I asked by myself what sholud I do. I made a decition I have a breakfast puickly. If I skip a breakfast,I feel bad and somthing happen during a class. so I think my decition was correct. As a result,I could get to the school on time. Morning class I studied about a fairlytale especially little red riding hood . the fairytale is called AKAZUKINTOOOKAMI in Japan. first,I talked about the import of this story in own country. Among stories is a little different. Second,We listened to another story on youtube I tell you about the story of summary. When The wolf hanged on in forest,he finded one house which a grandmather live.He is hugrry so he tyied to eat her.He came into her house and eat her up!He knew a liitle girl is coming.He waited for her in the house. A littl girl came into the house and met him.She did not realized he is wolf.she said,What great big eyes you have.He replied,All the better to see you with. but she came up with idea he has cool fury so I want the fury. she has guns and shout him.He was dead. She made a fury coat out of wolf slkin. She said,Hell,and do please note my lovely furry coat. I finished made up a story. but I worked with classmate that she ignored to me. I could not stand over again but I can not be helped. I think I am the worst level in this class.I can not speak English very well. Evening class We talked about heart. I think It is difficult to explain heart.It is depend on person. but We couled talk about having heart ot heart. After school I went to the Oxford Circe which is famous for shopping road. I bought some underwear which is Small size and a T-shirts, I was filld up satisfaction. At dinner My host mother told me about a tommorow's dinner. A familly is going to come home at dinner time and have a dinner with us. I feel complax and better at the same time. I can talk person who is diffrent usual but I do not have confedence. I think I lose my confidence tomorrow.

• 添削お願いします

About XX presentation, I got to be able to eye contact more than before. I tried to memorize the sentences, so I could speak my speech without seeing my notecard too much. However, it seems that my speech was not frequently because I sometimes lost for words in the speech. 「XXスピーチでは、以前よりもアイコンタクトができるようになっていた。文章を記憶したため、ノートカードをあまり見やずに話せた。しかし、スピーチ中、時々言葉が詰まったため、流暢に話せていなかったように思える。」 *英語で言いやすいように日本語を変えています。 大体の内容が英語で言えていれば大丈夫です。 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を楽しむでしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。

• 英語のスピーチ原稿の添削お願いします!!

添削お願いします!中学生です。自分なりに書いてみたのですが、文法とかぐちゃぐちゃで。お願いします。テーマはunforgettable memory です。 When I was a sixth gread an elementary school ,I decided to take an entrance examination for junior high school. But I didn’t tell a my friends this. And I didn7t tell “ going to junior high school different classmate. I was telling the lie for classmate one year.  I decided to take an entrance examination for junior high school , and I began to study . Study time increase and play with friends decrease. that time I think “it is shameful if I fail an examination” so. I didn’t tell this my classmate. The examination was taken I can’t told. And it passed the examination. the winter vacation of the year passed my friend began to prepare of the junior high school. “Did you buy a uniform?” "You and I go to the same junior high school? "”junior high school life pleasure” The answer was always "YES”I con not go to the same school. I can not wear same uniform. ”where did you buy uniform” my friend asked to me. But I can’t answer that. And I said “I cannot remember . I forgot it.” It was impossible to tell the truth unawares. Even now, I remember these days was very hard.  The day of a graduation ceremony I told to my friends going to different junior high school. and my friend said to me“I am lonely. I can not go same school. But good luck.” If I stand on the same position as her, I will be said many severe things. because I am not told truth a year. It cannot said it is the right thing I did .but I found friend who push my back.

• 英文作りを手伝ってください。

英語スピーチ文を作るのを手伝ってください。 よろしくお願いします。 以下はスピーチの本文と私が辞書を引いて作った英文です。 特に※印のついている部分は文法がわからず、とりあえず単語をならべて作りました。(ほとんどですが^_^;) 間違っている部分、もっとこうした方がいいという部分がありましたら教えてください。 ↓↓↓↓↓ こんにちわ、皆さん。 (Hello, everyone.) 今日は私の夢についてお話します。 (Today,I talk about my dream. ) 私の夢は宇宙旅行をすることです。 (My dream is space travel.) 私は幼いころから夜空を見ることが大好きでした。 ※(I love looking up the night sky in one's child.) 星を見ていると、世界は広いんだと実感します。 (when I looking up stars in night sky , I undstand The world is large.) 小学生のころは星座の図鑑やプラネタリウムを見ることが大好きでした。 ※(I like looking planetarium and illustrated book to constellation for junior high school student.) いつかもっと近くで宇宙の星たちを眺めてみたいです。 ※(I will lookking near stars for sometime.) そして、地球の全貌を眺めてみたいです。 ※(And I want to look at the total picture of the earth.) 現在、宇宙旅行には2千万以上かかるといわれています。 ※(It is said that a space trip more than 2 thousand yen now.) 私が生きている間にもっと格安なプランができることを祈ります。 ※(I hope this travel is cheap plan in I live.) ご清聴ありがとうございました。 Thank you for your attention.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

What a beautiful my second hometown. I might have been able to find my apartment from plain But I really could find the Willis Tower. Also I remembered the view which I saw from there. なんて綺麗な第二のホームタウンなんだろう。 飛行機から私の住んでいるアパートメントを見つけることができたかもー でも本当にウィリスタワーは見つけた。 そしてそこから見た景色のことも思い出したよ。 日本語もなんだか変ですねw すみませんw よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view every day and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を毎日楽しむ事でしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。