• ベストアンサー
  • 暇なときにでも

英文の添削をお願いします。

下記の英文の添削をお願い致します。 When I got up in the morning,I felt srtange atomoshere. I noticed my oclock aram did not go off.I had to go now. but I wanted to have a breakfast.I asked by myself what sholud I do. I made a decition I have a breakfast puickly. If I skip a breakfast,I feel bad and somthing happen during a class. so I think my decition was correct. As a result,I could get to the school on time. Morning class I studied about a fairlytale especially little red riding hood . the fairytale is called AKAZUKINTOOOKAMI in Japan. first,I talked about the import of this story in own country. Among stories is a little different. Second,We listened to another story on youtube I tell you about the story of summary. When The wolf hanged on in forest,he finded one house which a grandmather live.He is hugrry so he tyied to eat her.He came into her house and eat her up!He knew a liitle girl is coming.He waited for her in the house. A littl girl came into the house and met him.She did not realized he is wolf.she said,What great big eyes you have.He replied,All the better to see you with. but she came up with idea he has cool fury so I want the fury. she has guns and shout him.He was dead. She made a fury coat out of wolf slkin. She said,Hell,and do please note my lovely furry coat. I finished made up a story. but I worked with classmate that she ignored to me. I could not stand over again but I can not be helped. I think I am the worst level in this class.I can not speak English very well. Evening class We talked about heart. I think It is difficult to explain heart.It is depend on person. but We couled talk about having heart ot heart. After school I went to the Oxford Circe which is famous for shopping road. I bought some underwear which is Small size and a T-shirts, I was filld up satisfaction. At dinner My host mother told me about a tommorow's dinner. A familly is going to come home at dinner time and have a dinner with us. I feel complax and better at the same time. I can talk person who is diffrent usual but I do not have confedence. I think I lose my confidence tomorrow.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数33
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

スペルの間違いが多数あります。 過去形などの変化も(スペルと言うより変化した単語そのものが)間違いが多いです。 breakfast,lunch,dinner は 形容詞と伴わないときは 冠詞は付けなくていいです。 I asked myself、 by は不要です。 2段落目は何を言おうとしているのはわかりにくいです。(和文がないため) 単語のスペルと変化については辞書で確認することにして、和文も付けて、2,3回に分けて 添削希望を出されることをオススメします。 長い、スペルミス多数、和文がない、の点で見当を付けながら読み進むのが困難に感じてしまうので・・・ 失礼、ごめんなさい。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます。次回質問の際に参考にさせて頂きます。

関連するQ&A

• この英文添削をお願いします。

以下の私の英文チェックをお願いできますか? (1)だからこそ父の言葉は彼女の胸に響いた。 That's why her father's words have touched her heart. (2)父は自らそれを止めたと思っているだろうが、もともと彼女にはそれをしようという気持ちはなかった。彼は彼女の気持ちがわからなかったのだろうか?父は娘のことをわかっているようで、でもまだ彼女がどういう人物なのかわかっていなかったのかもしれない。 Her father thought he stopped it but that not true. She was not going to do it. Didn't he know how she felt? He believed that he knew his daughter very well and he thought he knew what kind of person she is, but actually not. (3)それでも彼女の父に対する感謝の気持ちは残っている。 Even if, her feeling of gratitude to her father is still remaining. (4)しかし彼女の混乱した気持ちを整理するには時間が必要だった。 However, she did have to take a time to comoise (?) her thoughts. すみませんがよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文添削をお願いします!

最近数年ぶりに英語を勉強し直している為困っています。。 以下の英文は意味が通じますでしょうか? 私は先週の土曜日に、○○(市名)まで祖母を迎えに行きました。 彼女が大好きですが、とても気難しい人です。 なので、会うときにはいつも喧嘩しないように気を付けています。 なるべく彼女と楽しい時間をすごしたいものです。 I picked my grandmother up at ○○ last Saturday. I love her, but she is very fastidious. So, I'm careful not to have a quarrel with her whenever we meet. I want to have a happy time with her, if possible. 上記の文を数人の前で話さなくてはならないのですが、 どうか皆様のお力添えを頂きたく思います。 宜しくお願い致しますm(__)m

• 英文の一部だけ解説お願いします。

There was a time in my life when I would not have been so sensitive to my friend's feelings. I would have probably given her a sermon about the benefits of discipline and the dangers of overeating and poor nutrition. However, I would not have succeeded in doing anything but making my friend feel guilty and condemned. When she asked me to share ideas that might help her I did so, 『 but with an attitude that did not make her feel that I had it all together and she was a mess.』 I have discovered that one way to love people is to help them not to feel worse about the things they already feel bad about. (Joyce Meyerの本より抜粋) かぎカッコをつけた部分だけ文法も含めた解説をお願いします。

• 英文和訳をお願いします。

以下はある映画の結末についてのネイティヴ?のコメントですが、私の英語力では把握しきれません。分かりやすく訳していただけませんでしょうか。 When Amy dives in to rescue Dan, her real world experience gets mixed up with her memories and phobias about the past, where her Dad drowned and she was unable to pull him out of the water. We see her struggle with Dan, but they are appearing to sink lower and lower into the sea. Amy refuses to let Dan go as she let her father go, so she simply doesn't give up. It's all tied into her deep trauma. She drowns with Dan. Then we see the sailor circling the boat, the baby crying, and no one else in sight. All the adults have died. Then finally, the movie cuts to Amy, who can hear her baby off in the distance. She looks down to the deck, and it is her father that is laying in his front, "rescued" finally once and for all by his daughter. "Rescued" in heaven, that is. Amy has died and wherever or whatever she now is, she's finally reunited with her father and has managed to do what she has spent her entire life wishing she could have done - she has pulled him from the sea. But sadly yes, she's dead. She didn't pull Dan out of the sea, he and she both drowned in the real world. It's supposed to be a sort of spiritual, transcendent ending like Silent Hill or Solaris. I don't know why people don't get this ending. The body is too old to be Dan, with greyish hair and the same marks on his back as Amy's father in the earlier scene where we see him drown.

• どんな内容か教えてください。お願いします!

He was used to her being silent. But this silence went on and on and on. She was just staring into the garden. After a time,she said,in her precise conversational tone, "The only thing I want,the only thing I want at all in this world,is to see that boy." She stared at the garden and he stared with her,until the grass began to dance with empty light,and the edges of the shrubbery wavered. For a brief moment he shared the strain of not seeing the boy.Then she gave a little sigh,sat down,neatly as always,and passed out at his feet. After this she became,for her,voluble. He didn't move her after she fainted,but sat patiently by her,until she stirred and sat up;then he fetched her some water,and would have gone away,but she talked.

• 急望です、英文の翻訳お願いします

エキサイト翻訳などでやるとどうしてもおかしくなってしまうので、どなたか翻訳お願いします DEAR ABBY:I'm in my first year of junior high,and I've been going with this guy for a couple of months. Now he wants a more grown-up relationship, and I'm not ready for it. I don't want to have sex before I'm ready, but I'm afraid if I say no I will lose him. I don't want to lose him, but I don't want to pushed into something I'm not ready for. should I give in and risk losing him? He is very persistent, and I like him a lot. SCARED DEAR SCARED:What a wise(and honest)girl you are. If you have to ask, you're definitely not ready. Any boy who would put a girl in this position is selfish, uncarind immature and a user. Don't worry about "losing" him; tell him you're not ready for that kindof relationship, and if you lose him, consider yourself lucky. DEAR ABBY:I'm writing about that 15-year-old girl signed "Brokenhearted Four Times." She wants to stay a virgin until she's married, but says it's not easy because guys don't want nice girls anymore. I totally agree with you, Abby, when you say it's not trun but maybe she'll believe it if she hears it from a boy. I'm a 19-year-old guy. I'm not a virgin myself, but I never mess with nice girls. When I get married I hope to get someone like her. in. A. IN W. DEAR A.:Just because a girl is not a virgin doesn't necessarily mean she's not "nice." You say you never mess with "nice" girls. Well, every girl was a virgin until some guy came along and changed her no to yes, If a gguy wants a virgin for a wife, he himself should remain one.

• 添削お願いします。

英作文に添削お願いします。 I respect Ai Miyazato who is a prefessional golfer.There are several reasons for it. First, she has a lot of victories, because she is tough.She has won the 1st prize many times from junior high school student until present time.Second, she is good at not only golf but also English.She has taken place in American tour since 2006, so she has spent a lot of time in Amica.At first, she coudn't speak English well, but she can speak it well now.Third, she always care her fashion.She choose her clothes by herself.She has an eye, so she is fashionable.Fourth, she has her motto;"Where there is a will, there is a way."(意志あるところに道はある)This motto strikes to the heart, so I like it.She has her own mind. It is reason why she is tough.For these seasons, I respect Ai Miyazato very much, so I am going to continue supporting her.

• 英文添削お願いします。

こんにちは。英文を見ていただけるとうれしいです。よろしくお願いします。 ・彼女はいつも学年でトップの成績なのに、両親は全く褒めたりしないらしい。かわいそう。 She always gets the best grade in her school, but I heard her parents have never praised her for that. I feel sorry for her. ※「褒める」はcomplimentとかもありますが、こういう親が子供を褒める場合によく使われる言い方はありますか?それと、「学年で」がよくわからなくて「学校で」にしてしまったのですが、どういうのが一番一般的なのでしょうか。 ・旅行に行って、 「せっかくここまで来たのに、なんで自分のうちでもできるようなことをしなきゃいけないの?」(違うことがしたいという反語的な意味合いです) I've come all the way here and why do I have to do things I could(or can?) do at home?

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If I (were) not ill, I (would) go fishing with my younger brother. 2)She loves him (as if) he (were) her own son. 3)If I (had known) it, I (can) have told you. 4)I (wish) you (had not) told the plan to your father. 5)You can listen to the music (as far as) you like. 6)(If) you like it (may) not, you have to decide what to do. 7)I studied hard in my high school days; (unless) I would have failed the examination. 8)No (sooner had) he gone to bed than he fell asleep. 9)I'll lend you the money (for) the condition that you return it within six months. 10)It's about time you (have seen) a Shakespearian play. ()内でおかしいところがあったら添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削&解説をお願いします!

1)Mary is studying, so you (not/her/had/interrupt/better). →had not better interrupt her 2)(be/lot/used/of/there/a/to) fireflies in Japan. →There used to be a lot of 3)She refused to accept this truth. She could not and [would] not believe that I was mentally and physically handicapped. 1,[Would] you so kindly lend me a hand? 2,He said he [would] arrive by the first train tomorrow morning. 3.No matter how hard we pushed, the door [would] not open. 4,On Sundays he [would] sit for hours doing nothing. 4)I do hope I'm not intruding and I know how busy you [must] be. 1,All living things [must] die. 2,He [must] be tired, because he has been working since eight o'clock this morning. 3,Many people think the ability to understand English is a [must]. 4.You [must] be very careful in driving a car to avoid a traffic accident. 1,2は()内の並べ替え、3,4は[ ]内の助動詞に最も近い意味の助動詞を含む英文を選ぶ問題です。 特に3,4はわかりやすく解説してくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。