• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

英文添削をお願いします。moter

I got injured in a traffic accident when I was riding my motorcycle on the way home. A reckless driver driving behaind me hit my motorcycle ,trying overtaking reclessly and I fell off the motorcycle.Right after I lifted myself up off the ground, the driver pulled his car over the side of the road about a few meters ahead of me ,got off his car and came close to me saying "it was your fault,not mine." I replied with anger "You know that this road is a no-passing zone ,and all you need is apologize to me first,isn't it?" But he repeated a contradictory excuse, and what is worse,he didn't so much as call an ambulance.Neverthless .I was seriously injured all over the body. After received treatment for my injuries at the hospital, I got a call from him and he showed his apollogy on the accident, but I'l lnever forgive him because he should have had to do it at the accident site and I won't accept his apology just on the phone. 宜しくお願いします。 Nevethelessの用法で、にも拘らずと入れたのですが、「私が体中怪我をしているのにもかかわらず、救急車を呼びもしなかった。」と表現したかったのですが。 また、「彼の謝罪は遅すぎたし、~」と表すのにもっと慣用的な表現があれば教えて頂きたく思います。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数3
  • 閲覧数105
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15085/32284)

#1です。補足です。 1。A reckless driver driving his car behind me hit my motorcycle ,trying overtaking recklessly and I fell off the motorcycle. の文で trying の後は to overtake または to pass のような不定詞が普通です。 2。Right after I lifted myself up off the ground, the driver pulled his car over the side of the road about a few meters ahead of me ,got off his car and came close to me, saying "it was your fault,not mine." I replied with anger "You know that this road is a no-passing zone ,and all you need is apologize to me first,isn't it?"  通じます。 3。 But he repeated a contradictory excuse, and what is worse,he didn't so much as call an ambulance,though I was seriously injured all over the body .  repeated があり原文に「ばかり」とありますから、 But he repeated nothing but contradictory excuses, とするのも一案です。  また、though I was seriously injured all over the body を、 he didn't so much as call an ambulance, の前の置くともっと自然になると思います。 4。After receiving treatment for my injuries at the hospital, I got a call from him and he apologized to me for causing the road accident on the phone, but I'll never forgive him because he should have had to do it at the accident site and I won't accept his apology just on the phone.   because he should have had to do it at the accident site and I won't accept his apology just on the phone のはじめの部分は、 because he should have apologized at the accident site and not over the phone.でも通じると思います。  とてもいいと思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からの補足

回答ありがとうございます。tryの部分ですが実際に追い越そうとしたのでdoingにしたのですが、to doだと追い越そうとしたかは不明とはならないのでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英語の再勉強中です。 英文を作成しましたので添削をお願いします。 There was also an affair today. Of course, that result was our big boss. After our boss reported his work to him, he took a joke, ‘the man who gave me this info told me that this is so expensive.’ This word aroused him and yelled. Then he himself called on the man who said it and clamed about it like child in the presence of us. It was really unbelievable scene. There is a problem wherever he is.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

次の4つの英文を、和訳にあわせて添削していただきたいのですが、 ならべく使ってある単語を元に添削してほしいです。 1.僕は斉藤さんにプレイ中、パスをしてほしいと嘆願した I pleaded to give a pass to me to Saito when he is playing. 2.斉藤さんは熟考して、プレイ中パスすることを引き受けた Saito ponder to gave a pass to me , and take it. 3.斉藤さんはジッパーを下げようとしたが、噛んでいて下げられなかった Saito taken off his zipper , but he could'nt ,it is bited. 4.僕は駅で斉藤さんをちらりと見た I catched a glimpsed of the saito-san at the station.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

下記の英文の添削をお願い致します。 When I got up in the morning,I felt srtange atomoshere. I noticed my oclock aram did not go off.I had to go now. but I wanted to have a breakfast.I asked by myself what sholud I do. I made a decition I have a breakfast puickly. If I skip a breakfast,I feel bad and somthing happen during a class. so I think my decition was correct. As a result,I could get to the school on time. Morning class I studied about a fairlytale especially little red riding hood . the fairytale is called AKAZUKINTOOOKAMI in Japan. first,I talked about the import of this story in own country. Among stories is a little different. Second,We listened to another story on youtube I tell you about the story of summary. When The wolf hanged on in forest,he finded one house which a grandmather live.He is hugrry so he tyied to eat her.He came into her house and eat her up!He knew a liitle girl is coming.He waited for her in the house. A littl girl came into the house and met him.She did not realized he is wolf.she said,What great big eyes you have.He replied,All the better to see you with. but she came up with idea he has cool fury so I want the fury. she has guns and shout him.He was dead. She made a fury coat out of wolf slkin. She said,Hell,and do please note my lovely furry coat. I finished made up a story. but I worked with classmate that she ignored to me. I could not stand over again but I can not be helped. I think I am the worst level in this class.I can not speak English very well. Evening class We talked about heart. I think It is difficult to explain heart.It is depend on person. but We couled talk about having heart ot heart. After school I went to the Oxford Circe which is famous for shopping road. I bought some underwear which is Small size and a T-shirts, I was filld up satisfaction. At dinner My host mother told me about a tommorow's dinner. A familly is going to come home at dinner time and have a dinner with us. I feel complax and better at the same time. I can talk person who is diffrent usual but I do not have confedence. I think I lose my confidence tomorrow.

その他の回答 (2)

• 回答No.3
  • SPS700

#1です。補足です。 >>tryの部分ですが実際に追い越そうとしたのでdoingにしたのですが、to doだと追い越そうとしたかは不明とはならないのでしょうか?  A reckless driver driving his car behind me hit my motorcycle ,trying overtaking recklessly and I fell off the motorcycle.  trying がある限り実際がどうかは不明でしょう。A reckless driver hit my motorcycle as he passed and I fell off the motorcycle.と言えばその辺がはっきりすると思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.1
  • SPS700

1。Nevethelessの用法で、にも拘らずと入れたのですが、「私が体中怪我をしているのにもかかわらず、救急車を呼びもしなかった。」と表現したかったのですが。  この文は、Neverthless .I was seriously injured all over the body.となっていますが、Neverthless  は、その「前」の文で言ったこと「に関わらず」と使います。  したがって、though のように「後」にくる要素で though I was seriously injured all over the body..と使うのが自然です。 2。 また、「彼の謝罪は遅すぎたし、~」と表すのにもっと慣用的な表現があれば教えて頂きたく思います。  何がいいたいかの原文を日本語で初めにお示しになると添削が楽になります。これだけなら、His apology came too late, (furthermore) ~ でしょう。 3。これは予測ですが after は前置詞に使われれば次に名刺(になるもの)がきます。  ですからAfter received treatment for my injuries at the hospital, ではなくてAfter receiving treatment for my injuries at the hospital, あるいは After having received treatment for my injuries at the hospital, とするのがいいと思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からの補足

回答ありがとうございます。 「帰りにバイクを運転している時事故でケガしたんだよ。僕の後ろをを走っていた無謀な運転者が無理に追い越そうとして僕のバイクに当たって、バイクから転倒したんだ。起き上がってすぐ(地面から)、運転手が僕の数メートル離れた路肩に止まって、車から降りてきて”自分のせいじゃなくて君のせいだよ”」って言いながら僕に近づいてきたんだ。 僕はカッとなって「この道路は追い越し禁止区域だし、あなたに必要なのは最初に僕に謝る事でじゃないいんですか?」と答えたんだ。でも運転手は矛盾した言い訳ばかりして、最悪な事に僕が体中怪我しているにも拘わらず、謝りさえしかったんだ。病院で傷の治療の後に、彼から電話があって、事故について謝罪を見せたけど、僕は彼を絶対許さないよ、だって彼は事故現場で謝るべきだったし、電話での謝罪なんて受け入れないから。」のような内容です。 I got injured in a traffic accident when I was riding my motorcycle on the way home. A reckless driver driving his car behind me hit my motorcycle ,trying overtaking recklessly and I fell off the motorcycle.Right after I lifted myself up off the ground, the driver pulled his car over the side of the road about a few meters ahead of me ,got off his car and came close to me, saying "it was your fault,not mine." I replied with anger "You know that this road is a no-passing zone ,and all you need is apologize to me first,isn't it?" But he repeated a contradictory excuse, and what is worse,he didn't so much as call an ambulance,though I was seriously injured all over the body . After receiving treatment for my injuries at the hospital, I got a call from him and he apologized to me for causing the road accident on the phone, but I'll never forgive him because he should have had to do it at the accident site and I won't accept his apology just on the phone.と訂正させていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします I flew downstairs and turned around as if on a stage,posing and smiling,modeling my new coat for my father who was paying attention to me and telling me how pretty I looked. then he said he wanted me to model the hat,too. “No,Daddy,I just want to show you the coat. Just look at the coat on me!” I said,still swimming around the hallway and trying to avoid the subject of the missing hat. I knew the hat was history. He was giggling,and I thought I was cute and loved because he was laughing and playing with me. We went around a couple times about the hat,and in the middle of his laugh,he slapped me. He slapped me hard on the face, and I didn't understand why. At the sharp sound of his hand on my face,my mother shouted,“Mike! What are you doing! What are you doing ! ”She was breathless and surprised. His anger pierced both my mother and me. I just stood there holding my hand to my burning cheek,crying. And then he took my new hat out of his coat pocket.

• 英文を書いてみたのですが添削してもらえないでしょうか

The Green Mile This movie was released in 1996, and it was nominated for four Academy Award. (Best Supporting Actor, Best Picture, Best Sound, and Best Adapted Screenplay ) The title means road to the electric chair. The scene of this story is on death row in the 1930. 1930 year was an age of serious great depression in the United States. One day, a new inmate arrives. His name is John Coffey who is 7-foot-tall , and black male. He convicted of raping and killing two young Girls. At first sight, John Coffey seems very ferocious, but actual John is gentle giant. Sometimes he cries, because he afraid of darkness. Surely most audience think he is not man who can murder young girls. However he was found by police holding corpse. In fact he has extraordinary healing powers, who reveals by healing warder’s urinary tract infection and resurrecting a mouse. When John is asked to explain his power, he merely says that he "took it back. On that day John defy to care girls. John is innocence. Regrettably, John was sentenced to death, so he can’t escape to death penalty. The director have much concern with John’s initial. John’s initial is the same Jesus Christ. John was modeled on god. He tried to save the human, but he was killed by human. His life resembles Jesus Christ. He had said I was tired before it died. Perhaps god thought so too.  This film picks up the problem of race, and false accusation. John’s lawyer conceive a prejudice against black man. The lawyer thought Black man is the same as dog. He said even if it is usually obedient, that might bite us suddenly. This idea was general in 1930. It is not an exaggeration to say that discrimination to the black executed John. In the last scene, a hero says everyone walks in a green mile of the life. He was 108 years old now, but there is no person who lives a long life in this age. He was helped his sick by John, but he couldn’t save John from electric chair. He probably received John’s life when he was helped. But he thinks his long life is visitation. The prisoner wants to live more, but warder who enforces the death sentence hopes for the death. It is the sarcastic one. 映画「グリーンマイル」についての文です。 わからないところはエキサイト翻訳を使ったので、変なところがあると思います・・・。 でも自分ではそれが変なのかわからなくて困っています。 添削お願いします!

• 英文添削お願いします。

英語でつけている日記です。 罰掃除をさせられた時のことですが、書きなれないので自信がありません。添削お願いします。 Since I wore T-shirt, which is considered too casual, my boss got angry with me and he made me clean toilets for both ladies and gentlemen as a punishment. I was so ashamed and made to reflect what I have done.

• 英文添削して下さい

5つの文章でストーリーになっています。よろしくお願いします。 1.私の友達がスリに遭いそうになったことがあります。 My friend was about to be robbed his purse. 2.何人かで地下鉄に乗ろうと階段を降りていたときのことでした。 It was the time that my friends and I was going down the stairs. 3.私の友達はズボンのポケットに財布をいれていました。 One of my friends’ purse was at his hip pocket. 4.私の友だちによると、ある男がその財布に手を伸ばそうとしていたといいました。 One of them told me that the man was going to reach out his purse. 5.その友達が止めたおかげで、財布を盗まれることはありませんでした。 Because my friend stopped the pickpocketer, my friend was not robbed his purse.

• 英文の日本語訳の添削をお願いします

以下の英文を日本語訳してみました。添削をお願いできればと思います。 誤っている部分もあるかもしれませんが、より自然な文章にしたいと思っています。 よろしくお願い致します。 My nephew, George, has a money-box but it is always empty. Very few of the sixpences I have given him have found their way there. I gave him sixpence yesterday and advised him to save it. Instead, he bought himself sixpence worth of trouble. On his way to the sweet shop, he dropped his sixpence and it rolled along the pavement and then disappeared down a drain. George took off his jacket, rolled up his sleeves and pushed his right arm through the drain cover. He could not find his sixpence anywhere, and what is more, he could not get his arm out. 私の甥、ジョージは貯金箱を持っているが、いつも空だ。私があげた6ペンス硬貨がそこにたどり着いたことはほとんどない。昨日彼に6ペンスをあげ、とっておくようにと助言した。その代わりに、彼は6ペンス分の困難を買ったのだ。お菓子屋さんへ行く途中、6ペンスを落とし、舗道に沿って転がって行き、それから下水溝に落ちて消えた。ジョージは上着を脱ぎ、袖をまくり、下水溝の穴から右腕を入れた。6ペンスはどこにも見つからず、おまけに手が抜けなくなってしまったのである。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 16th ‘10 I was busy today. As soon as I got up morning, I went to do rice-cake making. As a mallet of today was bigger than I had used ones of past, my arm パンパンになった。 And it was fine, I was tired a lot. After rice-cake making, I had to put a TV board together. But I had just bought some parts for that. When I got a call from the shop buying the TV, I was not easy a little. But I had a promise with my friends to go out to drink, I gave up it and did it. We met in grilled meet restaurant. We bought a 50percent off ticket of this restaurant with an internet. It was great and we would be full. As the TV will come to my house yester morning, I had better go to sleep early. It is almost 2 o’clock.

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Once you meet her, you'll find that she is nice to (talk). 2)Eddy is only thirteen. He is (not old enough) to get a driver's license. 3)Nobody likes to be (made) fun of in public. 4)"John (seems) to like the fried rice." "He sure does! That's his third helping." 5)Tom did not tell the truth (so as not to) hurt his mother. 6)You need not give it to me, if you don't want (to). 7)It is hard to please my grandfather. =My grandfather is ( ) ( ) ( ). 8)We can't complete this task in a day. =It is ( ) (for) us (to) (complete) this task in a day. 9)They need some instructions to tell them what to do. =They need some instructions to tell them what they ( ) ( ). 10)It is said that the mayor practiced kendo very hard in his youth. =The mayor is said (to) (have) (practiced) kendo very hard in his youth. 11)You were so kind as to drive me to the airport. =It was very kind ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) me to the airport. 12)People say this house was built 100 years ago. =This house is ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) built 100 years ago. 問題文が多くてすみません。()内の穴埋めです。 解説や日本語訳を付けてくださると助かります。 添削よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 自然な会話文になるように、添削をお願いします。-3-

Cathy: Hey. There she is. Morning, Alice. Alice: Oh. Morning, Cathy. C: How did it go yesterday? Tell me. A: Well... It was not something I expected, but ended up great, I guess.〈g〉 C: What happened, exactly? Come on! A: Okay. We were meeting together at a movie theater... C: Oh? He didn't pick you up? He doesn't drive? A: Sure he does. It's just that his parents don't let him drive alone for now. C: Okay. Then? A: I got there a bit early, so waited for him... drinking some coffee... and when I saw him coming up, my brain stopped... The next moment, he was standing in front of me and saying "Hi", smiling. C: Wow! A: ... Well, I was just swept off my feet by his very cool line of "Hi" and ... I... C: Alice? A: I... spilled coffee on my clothes... C: Oh, no! You okay? Didn't get burned? A: No, it wasn't that hot any more, but... C: I know how you feel, Alice... I'd rather die, if I were you... A: Yeah, I was embarrassed and almost started to cry, actually. But, Cathy, he said to me this way, as he took his jacket off and handed it to me. "Don't you worry. You wanna come to my place to get it cleaned, okay? I know my mom's expecting you to come and would be more than happy to take care of this. And besides, I wanna spend some more time with you. Alice, is it okay to call my mom and ask her to pick us up?" ... I think I'm in love, Cathy... C: He's so sweet! No wonder you never looked better... Well, Alice... I wanna ask you something... He has any brothers? A: Oh, come on! お時間ありましたら、お願い致します。

• 添削をお願いします!

1)The boy has to be {looked after} by you. 2)There's been an accident.A man {is hurt}.He is bleeding badly. 3)The art of Van Gogh was not fully {appreciated} while he was alive. 4)It goes without saying that my mother is {satisfied with} the news. {}内の添削をお願いします。 解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 至急!英文の添削をお願いします!

1)彼は急いで教室に行きましたが、そこには誰もいませんでした。 He hurried to the classroom [it,find,to,that,was,only,empty]. →it was ~? 2)彼はその事とは何の関係もない。 He has [with,the case,to do,nothing]. →nothing to do with the case 3)私は、テーブルクロスを広げるように命じた。 I have ordered the [to,cloth,on the table,be,spread]. →cloth to be spread on the table 4)きっそ彼女はその賞をもらうだろうと、私は確信している。 I am sure [prize,her,of,the,winning]. →of her winning the prize 5)彼は私に自分の機会を最大限に活用すべきだと忠告した。 He advised [opportunity,to,make,of,me,my,the best]. →me to make the best of my opportunity []内の並べ替えです。 自分で考えた文は→以降です。 1)は途中までしか答えてません。 添削よろしくお願いします。