• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文添削お願いします。)

Is it a Happy Life to Drink and Talk Freely?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I went out for drinks with my coworkers from the same year of employment. It was an enjoyable experience for me because I could freely express my thoughts and opinions without worrying about others' judgment.
  • However, I couldn't help but wonder if the drinks I have today will give me the same feeling of enjoyment. Also, I question whether I should go to a place I don't really want to go for drinks. I need to consider if this is truly a good business decision.
  • Ultimately, I ponder if this lifestyle of drinking and talking freely is a happy one for us.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

まず時制の一致が不明瞭ですね。 October 4th ‘10 I went out to drink with my (colleagues as same career as I) after work. I thought it (would be) enjoyable for me. I (didn't) need to care for them and I (could) talk anything I (thought). I (wondered) a drink of yesterday (would) not be same. And I (wondered) I (had) to go to (a place to drink) I (hadn't liked to). I (had) to think it (was) a business. Is (this a) happy life (to lead for anybody)? 括弧内が訂正部分です。 私もこんな時代がありました。

saiayanama
質問者

お礼

早々にありがとうございました。 また、よろしくお願いします。

すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
このQ&Aのポイント
  • DVDの故障による新しいDVDへの買い替え後、接続テストを行ったが、CATVでの番組予約でエラーが表示される問題について。
  • ネットワーク上に機器が存在しないというエラーが出ており、設定メニューは完了しているはずだが、正しい設定が行われているか不安。
  • パナソニックのレコーダーを使用しており、問題の根本原因を探る必要性がある。
回答を見る