• ベストアンサー
  • 暇なときにでも

英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 28th September ‘10 I considered to make good use of an unused ground today. This work is enjoyable for me, but I think whether it is necessary for our project or not. And I have a question whether all of my bosses have same aim or not. I think it’s not important for me whether the plan will be used or not, it’s important to make my bosses understand my aim. But I am worried whether it makes them change their though or not.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数10
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

I considered to make a good use of a current unused ground. (今日考えたのなら、Today, i considered to make a.........) This work is enjoyable for me, but I have a thought if this is necessary for our project. And I wonder whether all of my boss have same aim with me. It’s not important for me whether the plan is going tol be used or not, but it’s more important to make my bosses understand what I am aiming for. But I am worried whether it makes them change their mind or not.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

早々に添削ありがとうございます。 これからも日記を書き続けていきたいと思いますので、時間があれば是非お願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削

英文を作りました。 おかしなところがあったら教えて下さい。 It was difficult for me to red music. What are you opinion of my English? Not knowing how to make a red beans, I asked my mother. です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削をお願いします。_(u_u)_

実際の英語を習いたいのです。わかる方、教えて下さい。  お願いします! それをわざわざ買ってしてくれなくてもいいです。ついでの時でいいよ。 Don't go out of your way to help me buy this. Anytime is okay! It's convenient for you. 「わざわざ」「ついでの時」 「それを作ってみたくなった。」 今までは興味がなかったが、身近な友人の体験談を聞いて、「それを作ってみたくなった。」= それを作ってみたい気持ちになった。 I wanted to try to make it. I felt like making it. I got the feeling to make it. ん~っ。。。どれも違う気がします...(x_x;) 「~の気持ちになる」という表現で " have the stomach for"という言い方もありましたが、実際によく使われる表現でしょうか?

• 英文添削お願いします。(教訓編)

何かを学ぶためには、自分で体験する以上にいい方法はない.  There is no better way to learn something than experiencing it by ourselves.        幸せはいつも自分の心が決める。  It's your mind that always decides whether you are happy or not.      逆境もよし、順境もよし。要はその与えられた境遇を素直に生き抜くことである.   It doesn't matter whether the situation is adversity or favorable circumstances, what is important is to live through those given surroundings obediently.

• 有名な I love you という詩ですが、上手く訳せません。どなたかスムーズな訳をお願いしたいです。

“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you, for the part of me that you bring out. I love you, for putting your hand into my heaped-up heart, and passing over all the foolish, weak things that you can’t help dimly seeing there, and for drawing out, into the light, all the beautiful belongings that no one else had looked quite far enough to find. I love you, because you are helping me to make of the lumber of my life, not a tavern, but a temple. Out of the works of my every day, not a reproach, but a song. I love you, because you have done more than any creed could have done to make me good, and more than any fate could have done to make me happy. You have done it without a touch, without a word, without a sign. You have done it by being yourself. Perhaps that is what being a friend means, after all.”

• 英文 添削 お願いします

英語が大の苦手なのですが、今度英語の発表があります。念のため英文の文法とか間違っていないかどうかの確認をお願いします。 ・SNSをするのは良いことか悪いことか? Is it good or bad to do SNS? ・私はSNSをするのは良いか悪いかについて話します。 I will talk about whether it is good or bad to do SNS. ・YouTubeとLINEの利用率がとても高いことが分かります。 You can see that there is great deal of usage rate of the YouTube and LINE. ・私はSNSはデメリットがあると思いますが、良いと思います。 I think SNS has a disadvantage, but it is good. ↑(ちなみにですが、多少デメリットがあると表現したい時はどうすればいいですか?) ・話すのが苦手な人でもSNS上ではさまざまな人たちと関わることができる。 Even people who are not good at speaking can be involved with various people. 添削してほしい英文は以上の5文です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 First October ‘10 I thought whether I would go out to drink or not after work. Finally I decided not to go, as I will do next Monday and Tuesday. And most of the reasons what I decided so is to watch a TV program. Perhaps, if most of people hear it, they feel I am sad person. Most of my favorite TV program is “walking town to meet in the world” And it is the town I love and hadn’t been to six months ago. After watching it, I’m sure I’ll go Bergen. I want to watch it as soon as possible.

• 和訳の添削をお願いします。

underlying を英英辞典で調べていると、 important in a situation but not always easily noticed or stated clearly. という説明があり、例では The underlying assumption is that the amount of money available is limited. という文がありました。 <important in a situation but not always easily noticed or stated clearly.> について、 直訳: 「ある状況における、いつも容易に知覚される、もしくは明確に定められている重要性」、 意訳: 「ある状況における基本的な重要性。」 でよいでしょうか。 but not~ がよくわかりません。2重否定で肯定という風に訳しました。 not but ~と同じ意味か?とも思いましたが、英和で調べてもなかったので、違うという風に判断しました もしよろしければ、  (1)直訳が正しいか (2)意訳が正しいか (3)not but とbut not の違い  についてどなたか教えていただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 英語のエッセイの添削をお願いできませんか?

英語のエッセイの添削をお願いできませんか? 長文になるのですが、よろしくお願いします; もしもっとこうしたほうが良い文になるなどのアドバイスもいただけたら幸いです。 No other sports is harder than distance running. Distance running troubles me the most. I usually giving up on easily and tend to find a route to escape when I encounter with difficult problem. So I run away from distance running, too. The reason I hated it before, was ultimately the main source of my encouragement and to change my mind. Firstly, what do you associate with winter? It is New Year holiday? It is a snowball fight? No, in my case it is a distance running. Because of there are they in winter, I get scared when winter comes. And I am impelled to run away. It’s a bad habit of myself. I understand that, but I would not challenge it. The opposite of my feeling, winter has rolled round. The people around me are pleased with the coming winter. If it had not been for meeting, I could dance with joy like they. Then the real winter come. I started getting ready for the meeting. Secondly, I thought about doing something for meeting. I try to pretend I have a stomachace. For example, I eat breakfast my fill, and I ate food as soon as race at full speed. Also I hung a lot of paper doll in my room window. I did many stupid things, but all my plans miscarried. I decided to do a dishonest thing. However, I escape from meeting after all. It wasn’t weight off my mind. Finally, I learned an important thing my experience “Not only escape but also challenge” I have noticed running away is not way to go. But I have successfully parted with old myself. Thanks of distance running. My father often said me “There’s nothing I can’t do once I’ve put my mind to it”. I can see it now. When If I could come back in the past, I would want to scold me at that time. どうかよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 4th ‘10 I went out to drink with my entering in the same year after work. I thought it was enjoyable for me. I don’t need to care for them and I can talk anything I think. I wander a drink of yesterday will not be same. And I wander I have to go to drink a place I wouldn’t like to. I have to think it is a business. Is it happy life for us to do so?

• 英文の添削をお願いします

英文の添削をお願いします 今度オーストラリアに行きます。ホテルは既に予約していますが、そのホテルの部屋についてホテル側にメールで質問したいと思っています。具体的には、ホテルのバスルームについてです。シャワーなんですが、シャワーヘッドが上の方に固定されているのは嫌なのです。シャワーヘッドを手に持って(可動式とでもいうのでしょうか?)シャワーを浴びたいと思っています。日本のホテルなら、殆どシャワーヘッドを手に持ってシャワーが浴びれますよね? それでこんな英文を考えています。もっといい英文がないでしょうか?お知恵をお貸しください。 My name is ***, and I have already reserved your hotel room from **July for five nights. I would like to get to know about the bath room of my room. Could you please give me information whether I can take a shower with holding a shower head? It means that I would like to confirm that the shower head is not fixed on the wall of the bath room. Thank you for your assistance. よろしくお願いいたします。