• ベストアンサー
  • 暇なときにでも

英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 16th ‘10 I was busy today. As soon as I got up morning, I went to do rice-cake making. As a mallet of today was bigger than I had used ones of past, my arm パンパンになった。 And it was fine, I was tired a lot. After rice-cake making, I had to put a TV board together. But I had just bought some parts for that. When I got a call from the shop buying the TV, I was not easy a little. But I had a promise with my friends to go out to drink, I gave up it and did it. We met in grilled meet restaurant. We bought a 50percent off ticket of this restaurant with an internet. It was great and we would be full. As the TV will come to my house yester morning, I had better go to sleep early. It is almost 2 o’clock.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数23
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3499/7230)

> As soon as I got up morning, I went to do rice-cake making. as soon as は、2つの動作または出来事が、間髪を置かず連続しているという場合に用いられると私は理解しています。 すると、朝起きる (got up this morning) という動作と went to do が連続しているということになりますが、いくら急いでいても、それは少し無理な気がします。 朝起きるのは分ったことなので、I went to do rice-cake making early this morning. あるいは ... first thing in the morning (朝一番に) くらいでいいのでは? > As a mallet of today today は余計だと思われます。文脈から、その時に使った mallet であることははっきりしていますから。 A mallet was bigger than I had ever used and that gave me a muscular stiffening. とか・・・ > When I got a call from the shop buying the TV 私の解釈では、この文を和訳すると、「私がテレビを買う店から電話を受けた時に」 となりますが、そういう文意なのでしょうか? > I gave up it それでもいいのかもしれませんけど、私の印象では I gave it up とする方が普通なような気がします。 > We met in grilled meet restaurant. restaurant という名詞には冠詞が必要なのでは? > with an internet on the internet では? また、bought は got でも可かも。 > As the TV will come to my house yester morning これは文意としておかしいのでは? 「昨日の朝テレビが来るので」 という文になっています。 * あくまでも私から見た意見で、参考程度に。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

家を空けていたものでお礼が遅くなりすみません。 わかりやすい解説ありがとうございました。 時間がありましたらまたお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします!!

英語が非常に苦手なものです(泣)明日英語のスピーチがあるのですが、時間がないので助けてほしいです!よろしくお願いします!! 英文:I love a trip. I tell that I went to Fukushima for snowboarding with a friend the other day. I got on a night coach from night of January 17 and went to the Daira, Adachi plateau of Fukushima. When it arrived at the inn, it was about 4:00 of the morning. The feeling was excited, but I fell asleep once and I got up for 8 carrier 30 minutes of the morning and went to the slope by bus. When I arrived at the slope, one area was very clean by snow. I changed into a wear at once and went to be slippery. I did not have experience of the snowboarding so far, and this time was the first challenge. I had there was a good child to a friend, and the child teach it from the beginning. I fell down first and. However, I got possible to glide alone while I slipped a lot. When I got possible to glide, I was very glad. It was fearful to step on the lift, but got possible to get on a lift first. I want to thank a friend.  I entered the hot spring at night. I have a feeling that a tired body softened by the effect of the hot spring. It was very comfortable. The supper ate sukiyaki. Vegetables and meat were very delicious.  I gathered in one room together and played a game while eating a cake and talked afterwards. It was the future and talked about a thing of the love, an interesting thing in various ways. It was good to be able to do a deep talk. I made a tour of Fukushima on the second day. I walked the neighborhood and took a photograph with a digital camera. There were footbathing and a lake and a Shinto shrine in the neighborhood of the inn. Powdery snow fell, and the circumference was surrounded in the silver world and was very beautiful when I took a walk through a lake on the way. And I returned to the house on the night coach again. I became the very good memory. I want to do a lot of trips from now on. I go to the land and want to watch various things in spite of being a feeling with skin. Thank you. 日本語:私は旅行が大好きです。こないだ友達と福島にスノボーに行った時の話をします。 私は1月17日の夜から夜行バスに乗り、福島の安達太良高原に行きました。宿に着いたときは朝の4時頃でした。気持はわくわくしていましたが、一旦眠りにつき、朝の8持30分に起床してバスでゲレンデに向かいました。 ゲレンデに着いたとき、辺りは一面雪でとてもきれいでした。早速ウエアに着替え、滑りに行きました。私は今までにスノボーの経験がなくて、今回が初挑戦でした。友達に上手な子がいてその子に一から教えてもらいました。最初は転んでばかりでした。しかし、たくさん滑っているうちに一人で滑れるようになりました。滑れるようになった時はとても嬉しかったです。最初はリフトに乗ることも怖かったのですが、リフトにも乗れるようになりました。私は友達に感謝したいです。  夜は温泉に入りました。疲れた体が温泉の効果によって和らいだ気がします。とても気持ち良かったです。夕飯はすきやきを食べました。野菜やお肉がとてもおいしかったです。  その後はみんなでひとつの部屋に集まり、お菓子を食べながらゲームをしたり、語ったりしました。将来のこと、恋愛のこと、面白かったことなど色々な話しをしました。深い話ができてよかったです。 二日目は福島めぐりをしました。近辺を歩いてデジカメで写真を撮りました。宿の近くには足湯や湖や神社がありました。途中、湖を散策していると、粉雪が降ってきて周りが銀世界に包まれてとても綺麗でした。 そしてまた夜行バスに乗り、家に帰りました。 とてもいい想い出になりました。私はこれからもたくさん旅をしていきたいです。その土地へ行って肌で感じながら色々なものをみていきたいです。 ありがとうございました。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 First October ‘10 I thought whether I would go out to drink or not after work. Finally I decided not to go, as I will do next Monday and Tuesday. And most of the reasons what I decided so is to watch a TV program. Perhaps, if most of people hear it, they feel I am sad person. Most of my favorite TV program is “walking town to meet in the world” And it is the town I love and hadn’t been to six months ago. After watching it, I’m sure I’ll go Bergen. I want to watch it as soon as possible.

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、最後に私の表現したい内容を日本語で表記しておきます Sunday, March 13, 2006 It started rainy, then it was cloudy later. What a sad incident it was! Our plan for building our new house collapsed today. As you know, we had found a good piece of land the other day and we had forwarded the plan of our new house. However, we didn’t like the design for the house of the house maker and the cost of the new house went very high. I talked about what to do with our plan with my husband a lot of time, then we decided to cancel it because of these reasons. We have to stand the start again, but we will keep up since it is a big purchase!! なんて悲しい出来事。今日、マイホーム新築の計画を取りやめにしました。私たちはいい土地を探して、新しい家の計画を進めていました。でも住宅メーカーの家のプランが気に入らないし、値段が結局とても高くなったの。主人と長い間話し合って、これらの理由で結局白紙に戻すことにしました。私たちはまたスタートにもどってしまったけど、大きな買い物だし屈せずがんばることにしました。

• 英文の問題の添削をお願いします!

※穴埋め 1)A restaurant whose name is well known is always expensive. =A restaurant the name of ( ) is well known is always expensive. 2)There is no one who doesn't have his faults. =There is no one (but) (have) his faults. 3)Charles gave the boy all the money he had. =Charles gave the boy (what) money he had. ※[]内の語を入れるのに正しい位置の番号を指摘 1)(1) It is often said (2) that rice is (3) to Asians (4) wheat is to Europeans. [what] →(3)? 2)(1) The man (2) you were talking (3) used to work (4) for our company. [to] →(3)?

• 英文の添削お願いします

Good morning. I have as Advising of Group A from 9 o'clock today, where should I go? おはようございます。 本日、グループAのアドバイジング(予定の名前)がありますが、どこに行けばいいですか? 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

添削お願いします I went to Yokohama with my friend and we ate alot of Chinese food. It was very great.

• 英語の長文の添削をお願い致します。

自分で「コメとパン」についての英文を作成してみましのたで、長文で面倒くさいかもしれませんが、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら添削をお願い致します。 英文で変な部分がございましたら、バシバシご指摘下さい。 Some people eat rice, the others eat bread in the morning. It often compares rice and bread. But it’s very difficult to compare rice and bread, because both rice and bread have some advantages and disadvantage. For my part, I think that rice is superior to bread. Because rice keeps you going longer than bread, when I eat rice in the morning, stomach has been full by noon. On the other hand, when I eat bread, I’m hungry about ten o’clock. However, bread has advantage. Bread is easy to set the table for breakfast. I just bake breakfast and can eat to place the butter on bread. But I have to wash into rice cooker. In the case of rice, because I have to prepare for a side dish, I take time.  In this case, both rice and bread have some advantages and disadvantage. But, I’m sure that rice is superior to bread for an office worker to work from morning, because rice keeps you going longer than bread.

• 私の簡単な英文と、和訳を教えてください。

私は英語がまだぜんぜんできませんが、見てください。 まずこの文なのですが、アメリカ人の知り合った人におくりたいのですが、たぶん間違えだらけのような気がしますが、 理解できる文でしょうか?気になる点や修正などよろしくお願いします。 I was sooo busy my work tomorrow. It was 10.00pm when i got back home. and I got up 4.00am this morning. because of work. あと、 ”私は今A市にきています。だいたい東京から車で3時間かかる。” といいたいのですがどう英語にするのですか? I came to A. It about 3 hour by car from Tokyo. でしょうか。。。。

• 英文添削をお願いいたします。

アンディー・フグはスイスに1964年生まれ、彼はK-1の人気に貢献し、スポーツの歴史の中で尊敬される人物の中の一人です。彼は踵落としで伝説的であり、踵落としで世界でたくさんの勝利をおさめた。彼のリング上のハードな戦い方とは対照的に、彼は謙虚で、誠実で、やさしく、人々を積極的に助け、正義という感覚を兼ね備えていた。彼の性格は生涯を通して、多くの人を感動させて、2000年の8月24日に突然急性白血病で死んだ。この運命は敵と多くのファンにとって受け入れるのが困難だった。 Andy Hug was born in Switzerland in 1964. He contributed to K-1’s popularity and is still one of the most respected figures in sports history. He was legendary for axe kick and gained numerous victories with it in the world. In contrast to his hard fighting in the ring, he was modest, honest, gentle, helped people willingly and had the sense of justice. His nature inspired millions of people though life. But on the 24th of August 2000, he died unexpectedly as a result of leukemia. It was too difficult for opponents and thousands of fans to accept this fate. よろしくお願いします。