日本語訳を含む質問文章のタイトル

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本語訳を含む質問文章の要約文1
  • 日本語訳を含む質問文章の要約文2
  • 日本語訳を含む質問文章の要約文3
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

適当な形に変えて日本語訳もお願いします

I have finished___________________my report on air pollution.<write> Would you mind_________________the bag?<carry> The retired politician refused______________a speech<give> Aya practices___________________the waltz every day.<dance> She promised_________________it ready by noon.<get> Remember___________________your homework by tomorrow.<finish> I remember ___________________the novel when I was a high school student<read> Kazuya is used to _______________in front of people<speak> I couldn't help ____________________at the funny sight.<laugh>

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

* I have finished writing my report on air pollution. 私は、大気汚染に関する私のレポートを書き終えました。 # 動名詞を目的語にすることができる動詞 http://eigogakusyu-web.com/grammar/046/#TITLE_02 * Would you mind carrying the bag? そのバッグを運んでいただけますか? # 動名詞を目的語にすることができる動詞 http://eigogakusyu-web.com/grammar/046/#TITLE_02 * The retired politician refused to give a speech. その引退した政治家は、演説することを拒みました。 # 不定詞を目的語にすることができる動詞 http://eigogakusyu-web.com/grammar/046/#TITLE_03 * Aya practices dancing the waltz every day. 彩は、毎日ワルツを踊る練習をしています。 # 動名詞を目的語にすることができる動詞 http://eigogakusyu-web.com/grammar/046/#TITLE_02 * She promised to get it ready by noon. 彼女は、正午までにそれを用意すると約束しました。 # 不定詞を目的語にすることができる動詞 http://eigogakusyu-web.com/grammar/046/#TITLE_03 * Remember to finish your homework by tomorrow. 忘れずに明日までにあなたの宿題を仕上げなさい。 # 動名詞と不定詞の両方を目的語にすることができるが意味が異なる動詞 http://eigogakusyu-web.com/grammar/046/#TITLE_05 * I remember reading the novel when I was a high school student. 高校生の頃にその小説を読んだことを私は覚えています。 # 動名詞と不定詞の両方を目的語にすることができるが意味が異なる動詞 http://eigogakusyu-web.com/grammar/046/#TITLE_05 * Kazuya is used to speaking in front of people. 和也は、人前で話すことに慣れています。 # used to do と be used to doing http://www.alse-net.com/column/grammar/toeic/used-to.htm used to do「よく~したものだ、以前は~だった」 be used to doing「~することに慣れている」 * I couldn't help laughing at the funny sight. 私は、その滑稽な光景を見て笑わずにはいられませんでした。 # cannot help + 動名詞 : 「 ~ せざるをえない 」 http://eigogakusyu-web.com/grammar/048/#TITLE_02

関連するQ&A

• 適当な形に変えて日本語訳もお願いします

The guest__________________a speech is the mayor <make> This blue ball is the earth ____________from the moon.<see> The_____________bull rushed at the red cloth.<excite> I saw a worm _________on the floor<crawl> He got his leg ____________in the accident <injure> I found the man _________________on the floor.<lie> The iron door remained______________all day long.<close> She went out ,________________the door____________________.<leave,unlock> Frankly___________________,she is a little selfish.<speak> She likes listening to music with her eyes________________.<close>

• 日本語訳お願いします

単語だけでみるとわかるのですが意訳が出来なくて困っています。 ご教授お願いいたします。 1. Being Famous is the first novel from Lee Gray, lead guitarist for the world, famous rock band, The Rumor. Gray tells the story of his own real-life climb to fame through a fictional character named Ringo. 2. The tale begins with Ringo in high school-a shy, unpopular teenager with bad grades in everything except art and music. Ringo leaves school and gets a job cleaning toilets and making tea in a recording studio, hoping that the producers who work there will one day notice his music. We follow Ringo's story as he is rejected by five different record companies, breaks up with his girlfriend three times, and loses numerous jobs. Eventually Ringo, penniless and heartbroken, gets a recording by five with a big record company. He goes on a world tour with his band, and becomes very successful before returning to his hometown, rich and famous. The story describes the people Ringo meets and the humorous situations he finds himself infrom his early days making tea in the recording studio to his travels on the road with his band. 3. Anyone who has ever lost a love, lost a job, or lost all hope, but can still laugh about it will enjoy this funny, interesting, and true story! 4. Elkin Ocean is the third book in Theresa Stevens' Mythical Forest series. The volume tells the story of a group of Elkins, elf-like beings who live in a Magic Forest. The plot centers around a courageous young Elkin named Ocean, who is born with the ability to sense the forces of evil that attack the forest. 5. The day after his 17th birthday, the forest elders take Ocean high into the mountais of the forest to teach him how to use his magical powers. As he grows up in the mountains with his elders, he struggles to accept his destiny as a leader in the saves the Elkin people. He overcomes evil, and wins the love of Portia, the Elkin king's daughter. 6.This is a wonderful novel full of magic, adventure, and courage. It is also a story of the stuggle all young people face as they grow from children into adults, and learn to accept life's responsibilities. A book for people of all ages!

• より適当な日本語に訳をお願いします

If that is the golden rule, then the platinum rule is to always, at any given opportunity,laugh at yourself. If there is one horror that people from that country have, it is the horror of people who take themselves too seriously. Individuals who are pompous are universally derided, hated and avoided like plague. This also combines well with their innate and somewhat baffling distrust of anyone who is too intelligent. 「もしあれがゴールデンルール(黄金律?)なのだとしたら、プラチナルールはどんな機会が与えられても、常に自分自身を笑うことだ。もしあの国からの人々が持つある恐怖があったら、それは彼ら自身をとても深刻にとらえる人々の恐怖だ。うぬぼれた人間は一般的に、疫病のように、ばかにされ、憎まれ、避けられる。これはまた、彼らの生まれつきで、とても頭の良い誰かへの不信感の不可解な何かとよく結びつく。」 自分なりに上記の英文を訳してみましたが、日本語が不自然でわかりにくいものになってしまいました。添削し、自然な日本語に直していただけますでしょうか。宜しくお願い致します。

• 適当な日本語訳になるように添削のほどお願いします

いつもお世話になっております。 つぎの英文に日本語訳をつけたのですが,どうしても的確に意味をとることができません。 1. One way of doing so requires a better appreciation of the empirical relationships that might be found between corporate governance and market value (however both are measured and described). 内部統制と市場価値の間に見出される経験的な関係のより正しい評価を必要とするかもしれない(しかしながら両者は測定され記載される)。 *とくに丸括弧を箇所をどう扱えばよいのかわかりません。 2. This leads to an analysis of the burgeoning market for information in the face of acknowledged problems with the language of finance, noting its implications for national and international investment practices. このために,ファイナンス言語に伴う認知された問題を考えた場合の急成長情報市場の分析が可能となり,国内外の投資慣行に対する影響を記述する。 *in the face of acknowledged problems with the language of financeの訳し方が適切であるかどうか教えて下さい。 3. New kinds of national and global institutions were formed with access to financial resources far surpassing those available to hitherto largely self-financing manufacturing corporations. これまで主として資金を自己調達していた製造企業が利用可能な額を凌駕する金融資産を入手できる新しい国内外機関が組織された。 *with以下がinstitutionsを修飾しているように訳しましたが,日本語が不自然なので困っています。 4. Not only were these institutions increasingly important for corporate restructuring on behalf of ambitious corporate raiders, ・・・ これら機関は意欲的な企業乗っ取り屋を???企業再建にとって重要であるだけではなく, *on behalf ofを「~のために」と「~の代理として」のどちらで訳せばよいかわかりません。なお,these institutionsは上記3のNew kinds of national and global institutionsのことです。 5. The enormous growth in pension fund assets combined with an increasing concern for the cost-efficient administration and management of pension fund assets encouraged the development of a global financial services industry centered on the Anglo-American world whose principal clients are neither corporations nor governments. 増大しつつある年金基金資産のコスト効率が高い管理の問題と相まった年金基金の目覚しい成長は,アングロ・アメリカの世界を中心とした債務者が企業でも政府でもない国際金融業界の発展を促した。 *the cost-efficient administration and management of pension fund assets encouraged のandが何と何を等位で接続しているのかがわからず困っています。 6. The principles of portfolio diversification combined with the removal of implicit and explicit restrictions on investment in certain asset lasses and jurisdictions revolutionised financial markets. ある資産区分およびjurisdictionsへの投資に対する暗黙的・明示的な制限の廃止と関連した分散投資の原理は,金融市場を激変させた。 *jurisdictionsをどのように訳せばよいかわかりません。 以上6つの英文に関して,いずれかひとつでも構いませんので,適切な日本語訳をご教示いただけないでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。

• grantに適当な日本語訳はありますか?

OSがメモリのマッピングを行う際の権限の付与の動作のことを英文でgrantという単語であらわしていると理解しているのですが、このgrantの適切な日本語はなにかあるのでしょうか? 特に granting, granter にいい訳があれば教えてください

• 括弧内に適当な語を入れ、日本語訳をお願いします。

We have (   ) time left to discuss the matter, I'm afraid. 【選択肢】 (1)few (2)a few (3)little (4)a little

• 適当な形にお願いします

This mast___________________________well. <understand> このことはよく理解されなければならない。 Wait a minute. Your car___________________________now.<wash> ちょっとまってください。あなたの車は今洗車中です。 It is completely_______________________papers and books. <cover> 書類や本ですっかり覆われている。 Koichi______________________________while playing rugby.<injure> コウイチはラグビーをしているときに、けがをした Kate___________________by the boy. <look> ケイトはその男にみつめられた。

• 適当な形にお願いします

Yuki and I <be> on the basketball team at our school. ゆきと私は学校でバスケットボール部に所属している。 Our family <move> into a new house in Kobe last month. 私たちの家族は先月、神戸の新居に引っ越した。 Tsuyoshi said that he <be> busy at work. ツヨシは仕事で忙しいと言った。

• どちらの訳が適当でしょうか?

英語の物語で、預言者のセリフ部分です。前後にこれ以外のせりふはなく、よく理解できません。 Socially successful, she wants to be known. 1.彼女は社会的に成功し、(成功することで)有名にな  りたい。 2.社会的に成功する(だろう)。彼女は有名になりたい(と思っている)。 カンマの使い方が鍵でしょうか・・・? どちらが適切ですか? お願いします。

• 訳は適当なんでしょうか・・・?

外国の災害や事故のニュースで外国人の方がインタビューに答えている風景がありますよね? 今日もその様子を見ていたのですが、、、 なんか昨日見た同じ人が言っていることに昨日とは違う日本語訳が書かれていました。 (内容が本当に違う感じがしたんです) 日本人がきちんとわかっていない英語や韓国語が ニュースなどで日本語に訳されるときは ある程度適当なんでしょうか?? 私の勘違いでしたらすいません。