My Favourite Sport and Hobbies

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I am a huge fan of football (soccer) and used to be in the football team at my old school.
  • I have tried to learn French during secondary school, but I didn't have much interest in it.
  • I enjoy music, watching TV, and going to the cinema with my friends. I am currently in college.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語訳してください!

Yeah, we did! It was long but I know a few about it because of the lessons! My favourite sport is football, I'm a great football fan (Soccer)! I also play it alot I used to be in the football team in my old school, but i can't any more now D: my doesn't want me too! Volley ball, hmm I've only played it once in school that was it! It was very hard I remember! I've tried to learn French during secondary school since i was 11 to age 15 but I never understood much since i really didn't have interest in it! I'm very much into music and watching tvs and stuff! I love going out with my friends to the cinema! Are you in junior high school or high school? In the UK we don't call it junior high school or senior high school we call it secondary school and college! I'm in college since I'm 16! It's my first year :)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

ヤッター、でも長くかかったね。レッスンががあったため、そのことはほとんど知らないよ。 私の好きなスポーツは、サッカーだよ。本当にサッカーファンだよ。前の学校で、プレ-もしたし、サッカーのチームにも入っていたよ。でも、今はできない、パパも僕にしてほしくないみたいだし。バレーボールね!!小学校でやっただけ、ただそれだけ。なんか難しそうなのは覚えている。 11歳から15歳までの中学校時代にフランス語に挑戦したけど、よく分らなかったし、興味も持て無かった。  音楽や、テレビを見るのなんか好きだよ。そして、友達と一緒に映画に行くのも。 君は、中学校に行っているの?英国では、「junior high school」と言う言い方はしないよ。 「secondary school」 と言うんだよ。僕は今、college の一年生で、16歳だよ。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文

学校の課題で、"My High School Days"という題で英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な部分等あると思いますので、添削していただこうと、質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I went attended ABC High School. This school was founded in 1961 by Taro Oda. It is co-education now. But it was a boys' school before 1994, DEF girl's High School was next to it. They merged it in 1994 and became ABC High School. It has generally course only now. But generally course has three courses, A course, B course and C course. When I was senior, there were 48 classes in this school, and more than 1,700 students were studying in this school. I belonged to B course. In the B course, we studied aiming at entrance to school to the university. I and my friends always went to the school by bicycle. I was doing it for exercise and a saving. It takes me about fifty minutes from my home to the school. My favorite subject is civics. I liked the modern society in particular. My best friends in high school were Yuichi Masuda, Yoshitaka Ito and Toshimitsu Kato. We used to go to Miyawaki Bookstore or Book Square in Matsusaka after school by bicycle. It was late that I always arrived at the house because these bookstores were long way from my house. I belonged to the rugby club. But I have never play rugby. Because my teacher made me and my friend the member of the club by force to direct our life and to let me study. So we studied mathematics in the teacher's room while other members did club activities. My impressive teacher was Mr. Ishimoto. He was my teacher when I was junior, and teacher was mathematics and rugby club. He was severe, grim and strong.  Therefore I and my friends could not disobey. If we had not good exam result, he punched us. So my friends studied English and mathematics very hard. But I knew his good point. He always thought about students. Therefore he was very strict with us. It will not still change.

• 日本語にお願いいたします

wow your holidays are differebnt from ours our new years ids in janurary and christmmas is at the end of december. on sunday we went to the swiss chalet for supper as it was mothers day and we had the half a chicken dinner and boy was it good but it was really filing we enjoyed it though. i am getting my mom this book on paranormal activitiers as she believes in spirits and ghosts should be in with in two weeks. hugs julie

• drained my savings

While in high school, I babysat and worked for a local grocery store. I saved a lot of what I made and had a pretty good amount in savings, but I took a school trip to France that had cost me almost $3,000, AKA my entire savings at that point. The trip was amazing and I don’t regret it, but since then I have repeatedly drained my savings account for something I thought was really important. drainedは「使ってしまった」ということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 助けて下さい!!

下の文の英語があっているか、見てほしいです。 なんとか自分で考えましたが英語能力がないので文章的に合っているか分かりません。 お願いします!! ちなみに商業高校レベルですので・・・汗。 題は「思い出」です。 1.A high school life was very short. 2.This three years was many event. 3.For example, every year, It is a high school 4.baseball championship tournament in summer. 5.I went to Koushien stadium and watch the baseball game. 6.I have never watched high school baseball in Koushien stadium more than watch TV. 7.I will go to the Koushien stadium to watch high school baseball since I graduated from high school. 8.I went Okinawa to school trip when second year in high school. 9.I never ride on airplane my life since I was born. 10.It is warm in Okinawa then. 11.I ride on jet ski in the sea. 12.I swam in the sea then and enjoyed myself. 13.Bus guide acted as our guide when we went to botanical garden. 14.Thanks to her guide, I enjoyed myself. 15.I go to Okinawa once again.

• 日本語訳で困っています。

日本語訳がわかりません。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)My mom says it felt as though someone tapped her on the shoulder, but when she turned around no one was there. (2)It was then that she noticed I wasn't in sight. (3)She saw me in the pool, kicking and waving my arms in the air, trying to keep my head above the water. (4)She held me in her arms and thanked God that I was all right.

• どなたか英語に詳しい方、日本語に翻訳してください。

長文ですが、どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。 お願いします。 First,please allow me to introduce my self. i am monica guiao, 22 years old.now let me share a short story of my life. year 2010, it was the year that i finished my studies. on that year i also started to look a job. i am lucky because i was given the opportunity to teach a korean students. it was my first job.in terms of salary it was good but it is not enough in our daily lives so i decided to lokk for another job. until one day someone told me that japan is looking for a machine operator. we all know japan is one of the richest and the most beautiful countries in the world. so, i tried to apply.i am very much lucky because i was selected. november 13,2011, i remembered that day when i left my country to work in japan. it was such a ravishing feeling, thinking that i can reach my dreams. this was also the first time being far away from my family. but why should i stay away from my family. my goal is to earn money to give a better future for my family and in order to send my niece to school. It has already been 10months since we came here in japan. so, i realized that as a foreigner trainee in a japanese company, it is very important to learn their culture, and business practices and etiquettes.about the language, very few japanese can understand english. so, i realized that i really need to study to learn japanee language, to be able to communicate much easier with the japanese people. for me if you want to survive here, learn japanese. but i can say that with the help of takasaki san we learned a lot. About the japanese foods, for me all the japanese foods are delicious, especilly ramen. For now what i really want to do while in japan is to embrace and adopt the displine that the japanese so effortlessly display. It amazes me how naturally it comes to them, and I believe that this firmly rooted trait of the japanese is one of the key reasons to their progressive country. for the end of this presentation I would like to say thank you to all of you. thank you for trusting me to work here in taiyo yuden japan. I will assure that you will not repent that you chose me to work here in japan. once again thank you very much..

• どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。

どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。フィリピン人の友人に頼まれました。 意図を汲み取っていただき意訳していただければ非常に助かります。 よろしくおねがいします。 December 13,2011 It was the date when we start to work at TAIYO YUDEN. on that day I cant explain my feelings why I felt so nervous, maybe because it was my first job. I was assigned at the taping process. Honestly, at first it was hard for me to learn my process, but with the help of Yabata san and Joan san I learned a lot. I am glad and very much lucky because all of my co-wprkers are kind specially Yamada san, for his long patient when he teaching me. Before I thought that taping process is hard,before I am confused on what I am doing in my process but now I realized that I can do it. Last November 13,2012 is our 1 year here in Japan. But, still I am not that good in japanese language.But aside from studying I`m still hoping that someday I will be good in Japanese language. About the Soldering Iron, I am very much happy because I passed the test.Thank you so much to Takasaki san and Nakajima San for their effort and also for being supportive to us. For the end of this presentation allow me to say thank you for the 1 year extension of our contract. We will promise to do more our best for this company and we wish Taiyo Yuden will more works to come so that our contract will extend again for another 1 year."joke only" May all of us have a happy and peaceful new year. once again thank you so much. Jinsoo onengaishimasu hiragana deii kanji yumenai desu!

• 日本語にして下さい!

hi darling :DDD thank you for the message :)) im happy to read it :) yes, i watch the world cup. i had been supporting germany, japan, brazil. im so sad that japan lost and got eliminated early .. but i still support japan. for next asia cup and world cup and more :) i love japan so much :) i was in japan two times. in yokohama, tokyo and kamakura :)) i totally love japan, it was very awesome to be in japan. culture, people, food, language and more. and girls hehehe :DDD ^^ i felt like i was home :) i was not lonely or sad. i was super happy! i love japan forever ^^ i want to make japanese friends and if possible a girlfriend from japan too! since i was little boy, i always dreamed to live and work in japan someday >< i would be happy to talk with you more and to be with you someday :DDd ps: i drunk kumamoto sake お願いいたします(^-^)

• 日本語をなめらかな英語に。もっと良い言い方は?

簡単な英語で日記をつけようと思っています。早速書いてみましたが、知っている文法とS+V+Oの基本文型だけで書いたので堅いように感じます。本当は下の日本語のように言いたいのです。文法ミスの指摘はもちろんありがたいのですが、もっとなめらかなネイティブらしい良い言い方があれば、どんどん教えていただきたいです。 添削よろしくお願いします。 I've decided not to care about my mistakes in grammer... Today My friend and I went to the gallery in Shibuya to see it for my exhibition. Then we suddunly wanted to go to Ikebukuro but I didn't know which train we have to get on. I hadn't known the Saikyo line can stop at Shibuya. After all, we arrived at Junkudo in Ikebukuro and spent about 4 hours there. It was easy for me. I enjoyed myself.  文法ミスは気にしないことに決めました。。。  今日わたしと友だちは展示のため渋谷までギャラリー偵察に行った。それから突然池袋に行きたくなって、電車に乗ろうと思ったけれど何線に乗ればいいのかちょっとわからなかった。埼京線が渋谷に止まるなんて初めて知ったよ。  結局池袋でジュンク堂について、4時間くらい居座っていたけれどまだまだ余裕でした。楽しかったなぁ。

• 英語を日本語に訳して貰えますか?

友人から来たメールの文章ですが、なんとなくしか理解出来ません…。英語が堪能な方に訳して頂きたいです…。 Me if i think to marry my EX-boyfriend...in one point i did . but thank god i did not ..he really was not a good boy.he was a evil boss like character..so what he say or nothing! .....he try to control me always ......... and he never care if i need it to finish a project .. so that how she was... ) but now i am by my self and is good but i feel lonely.. and that how i feel now !