• ベストアンサー

和訳してください

I don't know... just because. How's everything in there now? Regards(地震について近況報告して誕生日ケーキなぜ食べなかったか理由きいたらこちらのmessage届きました)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

わからないよ…理由って言われても。そっちは調子どう。じゃぁ。

rafhaf
質問者

お礼

こちらもありがとうございました!! でも、この男の子へん…誕生日ケーキ食べない理由わからないの意味がわかんない…誕生日なのに誕生日ケーキ食べない人いるんだ…外国はキリスト教とかで絶対ケーキ食べるだろうし日本はキリスト教ではなくても必ずケーキ食べるのに…?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

how i'm gonna know if i don't know how you look. i want to live in Japan is amazing

• 和訳

この英文の和訳をお願いします。 There is no point to clap along because I don't know what I'm doing. 意訳でも構いません。

• 和訳をお願いします

長文で申し訳ありませんが、和訳をお願いします Oh I think you're facing a big challenge in your life now. I hope & I know that you can pass in all of those troubles & challenges that comes to you! No matter what happen always remember that "don't focus on how stressed you are, always remember how blessed you are!" Just Enjoy life & remember how lucky we are cause we're still surviving! Well I'm gonna share a picture & I hope it can spire you.... These are some of the pictures of those kids who we can say unlucky because they don't experience even the easiest way of living or simple life because they are growing up without their family beside them... In their poor age they have to experience some illness that they don't deserve...but still God give reason for them to smile...& for me if I'm going to compare what I have now, what challenges I'm facing now... It's nothing with all those kids experienced & nobody knows what will happen in their future... Just see how lucky we are!

• 至急、英文和訳お願いします!

We still don't know, after all, where the moon came from, or how life arose on earth, or why the speed of light is 186,000 miles per second. We don't know why people respond to music or whether it will definitely rain tomorrow. The genius of people like Newton and Einstein lies in the scientist who could ask incredibly simple questions. Asking good questions is moreimportant than answering them, because the answers are always changing. In fact, one of the main differences between science and philosophy or religion is that scientific beliefs tentative. By definition, they are incomplete. There will never be a time when people will "know about everything." But we should continue asking questions, because when we still learning, we stop growing. 流れは分かるんですが 正確な全訳ができず 困っています… 至急分かる方いらっしゃったら 回答お願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします

How are we going to take care of the shipping. It's more exspensive now then it was when I purchased the item. I don't know why I should be responsible for all the shopping cost. The first time it was around 14.00 dollars now it's 25.00.

• メールの和訳お願いします!

You would write your address in the top left corner of the envelope. It should be the same as how you would write an address on the envelope for the mail. I don't think its a good idea to write a letter because it's expense by mail. That's why it's convenient to email for now. Don't forget to resend me your address just incase I don't have it in my saved files. 相手の住所を聞いたのですが、その後の英文の意味が分かりません(++); どなたかお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします!

I still have many things to finish at work. But everything goes very quickly and smoothly because I know when all that work is finished ... we can enjoy a short break. so that when you arrive and for some strange reason we can't find each other so that at least you can reach me. how can I not find the prettiest girl in the airport!!! Would it be possible for you to give me your mobile phone number? I think I might call you once ... just to check if you answer with "moshi moshi" ... so cute ... Don't worry I won't do that. If there something you need me to get for you, please let me know ok?

• 和訳してください

アメリカの友達から旦那に久しぶりにメールがきました。 でもわかりません。 和訳お願いします(;o;) 緊急みたいです。 dear michitoshi, this is Eli's, I arrive in Japan last night here in Fumies hom etown. things are very bad between fumie and i. it seems we now face a divorce. I am wondering if you know of ver y inexpensive places to live in fukuyama. almost all the m oney that I had went for fumie and Aika's, now I am here with almost no money. so I am in a bad position, if you k now of any cheap, inexpensive places to live, please infor m me because I don't think I can stay long at this place. I am sorry to send you a sad email, but I have an emergen cy. please write back in English because I don't think I ca n make translation on this computer. eli お願いします(;o;)

• 和訳を

Mexican food is really tasty. I was born in Los Angeles, California and the Latin/ Asian culture is very big there. There is restaurant called Sushi Hana by my house and they have a rotating thing too and each dish is only $1. I wish I had a deep bath! I don't like showers because you can't relax and bathe and I don't like baths because it is too shallow! ..

• 訳を見ていただけますか

最近どう?順調に言ってる? 日本語でなんていうのかわからないけどフランス語や英語では こういう挨拶するんだけど"what's up/what's new". この言い方 は好きじゃないんだ。 だって人生が続いている限り何かしら新しい出来事はあるし。 まあ、とにかく How are things for you nowdays? Everything ok? I don't know in Japanese, but in French and English we have a greetings, "what's up/what's new". I don't like this sentence... It almost means that we should always have something new going on in our life -.- Anyway, I don't know why I'm saying this. Do you have an expression going in the same sense in Japanese? anywayのあとに続くI don't know why I'm saying thisのthisは文章内 のどこのことなのか教えてください! 最後の文章は日本語ではどういう言い方があるの?というようなこと ですか? 手紙の書き出しにどういう文を使うのかを聞かれているのか、それとも近況を尋ねるのは日本語でどう言うのかを聞かれているのでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

TR8630a写真プリントの色が悪い
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 写真をプリントしたら、色があまりにも違います。機種によるのでしょうか?
  • または、たまたま買ったプリンターが良くなかったのでしょうか?
  • 鮮明に印刷する設定はありますか?
回答を見る