• ベストアンサー

簡単な英文なのですが、日本語でどう訳されますか?

映画のシーンに出てきたセリフです。 日本語でどう訳されますか? (1)「If that's how it's going to end I don't know mind dying.」 (2)「There's hardly anyone left in her family.」 です。別々のシーンでのセリフです。 宜しくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#95022
noname#95022
回答No.1

(1) もしそういうことになったら、死に際に何を思うかなんてわからない。 (2) 彼女の家族は誰も残されなかった。(意訳として:彼女の家族は皆殺しになった) 自信はあまりありません。

hime-mint
質問者

お礼

なるほど。分かりました。 回答ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• wathavy
  • ベストアンサー率22% (505/2263)
回答No.3

この(1)ですが、 If that's how it's going to end I don't know mind dying.            ↓ If that's how it's going to end I don't know if I mind dying. とは言っていないんですよね・・? 何となくしっくりこない英語ですねこれ。

hime-mint
質問者

補足

「if I」は入ってないんですよぉ。 難しいですね。 しっくり来ませんか?私は英語勉強中なので、しっくり来ないかさえもまだ分かりません(^_^;)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Claudio
  • ベストアンサー率24% (87/361)
回答No.2

個人的に、(1)は 「結果がどうあれ、俺は死なんて恐れていない。」 と訳した方がしっくりきます。

hime-mint
質問者

お礼

ストーリー的に合ってると思います。 「how」は「どうあれ」とも訳されるのですね。 ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を訳してください。

In a few minutes, there will be nothing left of me. I am going, going, go ... オズの魔法使いの悪い魔女のセリフですが、 I am going, going, go ... を何て訳せばよいでしょうか?goingに続く語は何でしょうか?

• わからない個所を教えてください。

"It's Alex," I say. "Alex. How's Italy?" His voice sounds very far away; a bad connection, perhaps. "It's fine." "And the house and so on? Everything sorted out all right?" "Well---" I say. "Not yet. I mean, there's---" "Is it legal stuff?" he breaks in. "You don't need to worry about that kind of thing. You've seen the attorney there?" "Yes," I say. "I got the key from him yesterday. I was going to call in again on my way back. But it's not that. It's--- the place is really run down, Max." I grope for a way to explain it to him. "I mean, it's a terrible mess. I don't think anyone would touch it the way it is at the moment." "Oh," he says. "Yes. I see. Are there structural problems?" "I don't know. I don't think so. I mean, the verandah--the one my mother had---well, that's all rotted at one end. And the chimney's broken loose. From the stove. I think a storm did that. I've hardly had a proper look---I'm going to do that today. There are bound to be other things as well. I mean, there's a window broken in the room where I slept, and the garden's---the garden's awful. It needs work doing on it, that's all. It's mostly small things." ****************************************** 「The Dandelion clock」からの英文です。 :主人公のAlexと知人と思われるMaxが電話で話している場面です。 "I got the key from him yesterday. I was going to call in again on my way back. But it's not that. It's--- the place is really run down, Max." のBut it's not that. は、Alexが帰りの途中で代理人に電話をしなかった(いまだにしていない)、ということですか?itとthatの代名詞が使われていてよくわからなかったのですが。 "I mean, it's a terrible mess. I don't think anyone would touch it the way it is at the moment." のat the momentは、「今の所は」という意味だと思うのですが、 I don't think anyone would touch it at the moment.とすると 全体の意味が変わってしまうのでしょうか? the way it is at the moment.の個所について、なぜthe way it isが入っているのかがわかりません。 最後の方にあるIt needs work doing on it, that's all.のon itは庭で、ということですか?workは単に作業の意味でしょうか?修理ですか?that's allとありますがthatはAlexが話した家の壊れた個所のことですか?それですべてだよ、みたいな。 たくさんになってしまいましたが、教えてください。お願いします。

• 至急!英文の添削をお願いします

1)We are going to leave for Australia (for two weeks). 2)I (usually take my habit) never to eat between meals. 3)(Every time) I talk to her, I feel so happy. 4)(It is) almost ten years since I met you in New York. 5)This book contains (much of) new information. 6)He has to stay at home (by) next Friday. 7)I don't know (to some extent) I can trust them. 8)Hardly (had) I arrived at the station (before) the train started. 9)"(How often) did you visit the place?"-"(Every) five years." 10)(How much) wine is left in the bottle? ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文を、日本語に訳してもらいたいです。

メールでのやりとりで、相手から送られてきたメッセージの一部です。 長い文の一部分なので、前後の流れがわからないと、訳しにくかったら、ごめんなさい。 I know how it felt, so I don't think I could have ever done something similar to anyone. ↑は、誰かに同じような思いをさせたくない、というような意味でしょうか?それとも、また同じような思いをしたくない、というような意味なのでしょうか? もう一つ、 My saying sorry will not change anything for you, nor will it make you feel better, however I feel I took it too fast. これについては、ほとんどわかりません。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Well, I thought language exchange would be fun! I don't know, I guess I thought there were more interesting people on that website. I was wondering why me of all people. Lol Just curious, sorry. この文章と A lunch box with the group "Shonentai"  That is how I was first introduced to them. この文章をお願いします。 That is how I was first introduced to them

• 次の英文のwhatの役割を教えてください。

次の文頭のwhatの役割がわかりません。 What with my husband losing his job and my daughters at college, I don't know how we're going to get by. with my husband losing his job and my daughters at college, (旦那は失業するし、娘達は大学在学中だし、) I don't know how we're going to get by. (これからどうやって生活していけばいいかわからない。) ここまではすんなりわかるのですが、、どうもwhatが使われた意図がわかりません。。 意図というか、文法的な読みが乏しいだけなんですが。。(涙) ちなみにこの文章、‘what’をなくして I don't know how we're going to get by with my husband losing his job and my daughters at college. でも意味は同じになるんですよね・・? どなたか教えてください。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。902

You don’t think I know what you’re going through? I didn’t grow up in the Cosby family. You think every other family I lived with was like this? No, I know what it’s like to be around someone who’s wasted out of their mind. I know what that stuff does to people. Which is why I’ll never do it myself. Silver, look, you gotta trust my dad. At least trust me. No, I know what it’s like to be around someone who’s wasted out of their mind. の部分なのですが、構文what it's like to beを意訳を入れて説明して頂ければありがたいです。アルコール中毒の母親に苦しむ娘(白人)とその彼氏(黒人)との会話です。

• "How about...ing"

(あなたが)こうしてみてはどう?の "How about...ing" を 彼がこうするのはどう? に変えたいのですが、 "How about he going there with her?" でいいのですか? "him"? 基本的な事がわかっていないので宜しくお願いします。

• 英文訳してください

次の英文を日本語に訳してください! Wow,that's small! Is it a computer? No,it's an electronic dictionary. Don't you have a printed dictionary? I'm sorry. I don't know what you mean. A dictionary printed on paper,like book. You should use one. Why? This is more useful. お願いします(・・*)

• 次の英文の意味を教えてください。

あるブログで、子どもの自殺についての話をしていて、私が I wish I could hug every child who cries for help. と書いたところ、You never know, that's all it may take. という返事をもらいました。 you never know は「先のことはわからない」 という意味だとわかりましたが(最初は「あなたにはわからない」かと思いました)、that's all it may take がわかりません。 また、別の人から I wish there were more people out there like you, and could help those poor people. I wish I could help more, but sometimes you just don't see it coming. という返事をもらいました。なんとなく全体の意味はわかりますが、 there were more people out there と you just don't see it coming のあたりがよくわかりません。 どなたか教えていただけませんか。よろしくお願いします。

パキシルの副作用は?
このQ&Aのポイント
  • パキシルの副作用について詳しく教えてください。
  • パキシルを飲んだら体が熱く感じます。副作用なのでしょうか?
  • パキシルは適応障害の治療に使われますが、副作用にはどのようなものがあるのでしょうか?
回答を見る