イタリアとのメールやりとり、東京の23区の分かれ方、行きたい場所について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • イタリアの子とメールやりとりしているのですが、テキストメールについてよく分からない箇所があります。具体的には、「I reply you sending...」という表現と最後の文章の意味が分かりません。
  • また、東京の23区の分かれ方についても分からないので説明してほしいとのことです。
  • 最後に、「Have you got a place where do you really want to go?」という文の意味についても教えてほしいとのことです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳(というか解説)お願いします

イタリアの子とメールやりとりしているのですが、送られてきたメールでいくつかよく分からない箇所があります。 a text message is like an email!But you send it directly to the phone number! I don't know if you understand me (I'm not good in explanations xD).I reply you sending a text to "***.." instead I reaply my friend sending a text to "**:..." (a phone number) ^^ ↑はテキストメールについて教えてもらったんですが、I reply you sending...の箇所と、最後の文章の意味がいまいち分かりません。 Anyway I haven't understent very well how Tokyo is divided.Can you explain it to me?*-* I know there are 23 districs (Am I right? xD) and there are neightbouring towns But that's all!I don't know very much over and above that ^^ ↑は東京の23区の分かれ方?が知りたいみたいなのですが英語でどのように説明したら良いのでしょうか?。。 Have you got a place where do you really want to go? ↑文の構造が分かりません。本当に行きたいところはある?という意味ですか? だいたいの全体の意味もお願いします。質問多くてすみません。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

英語圏の外の人が書いた物ですから、判読です。 1。「テクストメーセージはメールのような物。しかし直接電話番号に送る、お分かりになるでしょうか(説明苦手なんでXD)。私はテキストを”***”に送ることによって返事する、(言い換えれば、メールの)代わりに私がテキストを”**”(電話番号)に送って友達に返事する」 2。Tokyo, which is like a regione in a country. There are two parts; one is the non-metropolitan area and includes many small cities and even islands, the other is like quartiere in Italian cities divided into 23 ku's (or wards). 3。おっしゃる通り「本当に行きたいところはある?」という意味です。

ayoyk55
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました!とても参考になりました^^

関連するQ&A

• どなたか和訳お願いします!!

長いですがお願いします。 my phone is not sending me the fb message. i don't know what is happening. i text you so many times and no reply and i was thinking why you not writing me. i was going crazy and i don't understand what is going on. i thought you were playing games with my head telling me you love me but don't have time to even send me a messege. i was hurting and angry.

• 和訳と、彼の気持ちがわかりません。

以前、海外のセミナーで教授として招かれていた方とメールをしており 近頃以下のようなメールが来ます。 彼は私のことを好きなのですか?それともただ単純に「君はとってもナイスだよ!」と誉めてくれているのか、今一読み切れません。 意訳と、そこから推測される彼の気持ちを教えてください。 英語って難しいのですね。。 ・I feel almost a sense of paternal love for younger people, especially students. I can't easily explain this, but I sensed in you a seriousness and sensitivity of a much older person (even though you are young and of course, very beautiful:) and also, an attraction and your character which I like so much, even though I don't know you very well. ・I did feel something for you - a kind of connection beyond the normal kind one finds when teaching. I don't know exactly why but I felt something unusual. Sorry to sound so vague, but perhaps you know what I mean. and I was drawn to you. (you know what i meanというのが、こちらとしては、いやいやわかんないよ!という感じです) ・I would love to hear your voice, just for a few moments.(電話をかけてくれて、私が応答できなかったときに来たメール) ・文末に「Thinking of you」というのは、どういう意味合いが含まれているのかも曖昧。

• 和訳をお願いします

ホストマザーを怒らせてしまい、ただ理由がわからなかったので手紙で、 私が怒らせたことは分かってる、 でも理由がわからないこと、 理由を教えてほしいこと、 間違いを犯したなら正したいこと、 あなたを傷つけたなら闇雲にではなく理解して謝りたいこと、 その根本原因は私の英語力の低さであること、を書きました。 以下その返信です。 Thank you for writing. I appreciate it. I know you misunderstand or try to guess things I say and you don't tell me if you don't understand which means I don't know either. I'm not angry or offended. You said something that made me very sad and I couldn't talk to you as I was upset. I have tried to be hospitable and kind but you said things at the lake that sounded selfish about not wating rules and using the bathroom when you wanted. I don't think this was a "rule" but a reasonable request-especially as a)I'm a teacher with a stressful job who needs to sleep b)not well so needs more sleep because of the medication Your wards sounded a little selfish and I explained this to you but you didn't seem to care. I wasn't offended you didn't want me there. I'm independent too and I understand,but please...this is England not Japan... You can be more direct and honest. Instead I had to guess by your coldness that you didn't want me there. This can lead to misunderstandings with people I have found -as an independent person myself. Just say,"I want to do this alone please" in England there is a saying "say what you mean and mean what you say" (ie make things clear and be honest.) And please ask me to repeat something if you don't understand. Guessing is a tricky game. 私がselfishな発言をしたこと、それが彼女を傷つけたこと、は分かりました。 が、細かい言い回し、と言うかニュアンスがイマイチ掴めません。 彼女は普段からとても良くしてくれているので、傷つけてしまったことを後悔しています。。 私はそういう意味で言ったんじゃないのに…とも思いますが、 全ては私の英語力の低さ、理解したつもりになって返事をしてしまうこと、が原因です。 彼女の気持ちをちゃんと理解したいです。 どなたか和訳を宜しくお願い致します!!! 長文を読んでいただきありがとうございました!!

• 和訳お願いいたします!

I still have many things to finish at work. But everything goes very quickly and smoothly because I know when all that work is finished ... we can enjoy a short break. so that when you arrive and for some strange reason we can't find each other so that at least you can reach me. how can I not find the prettiest girl in the airport!!! Would it be possible for you to give me your mobile phone number? I think I might call you once ... just to check if you answer with "moshi moshi" ... so cute ... Don't worry I won't do that. If there something you need me to get for you, please let me know ok?

• 和訳してください

Yes, there are a couple. But I wouldn't like to tweet 'em. I don't remember all of them at the moment xD Create a Facebook account ;)(私が相手に好きなセレブ居るかきいたらこちらのmessage届きました…何故facebookの話が?)

• 和訳してください

I'm very excited to learn about Japan! I just think a bit difficult but not impossible. You are a very gentle person! I love to meet her! I know that I write nonsense! But it's all fun! what do you like most? I do not know about Japanese fashion, but I quite like the style, but the Brazilian society is very different in the field of fashion! If I clothe the Japanese style, I would be mocked by the minds of most people here is not broad enough to understand! understand?

• 和訳チェックしてください(その2)

I know I made a massive mistake when I lied to you. I have apologised many times but I know it takes a long time to forget such a betrayal. As I have said I will never tell a lie to you again. あなたに嘘を言った時、私は大きな誤解(間違い??)を作った。私は何回も謝罪している、しかし、そのような嘘が長い間、裏切りになっているって思ってる。 私は二度と嘘をつかないとあなたに言っているよ。 I know we have a difficult relationship but you probably do not realise how much you mean to me, LOTS!!!!! 私たちは違う関係をもっている??。しかしあなた多分実現させない。私にとってあなたの意味は”失う”?? (違う関係は既婚と未婚のことですか?) よくわかりません。 I hope you still want to see me when I come to Japan, I certainly want to see you! 私が日本に行った時、あなたが私にまだ会いたと思うことを望んでいる。 Keep faith in me, you are very important to me. 私を信じていて、あなたはとても大切な人です。 I already know you are a VERY FUNNY GIRL amongst your many other qualities. もう知ってるよ、あなたの沢山の特徴のなかで?あなたがとても滑稽な少女って。 お願いします

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! 「あなたが退職して、彼(経営者)は落ち込んでいましたか?」 この質問に対しての返答です。 I don't know. You have to ask him that. I think you know we're still very good friends. I adore him. And it's one of those very unique stories. I mean very hard to-- ah impossible really to replicate because it came at a time and a place where he really understood, as a psychiatrist again, the American psyche. And he made that American psyche a global psyche.And that's what's so phenomenal about his...you know, success. ある女性デザイナー(中国系アメリカ人)のインタビュー番組です。 以前働いていた職場での経験と、上司について話してるシーンなのですが、 どうしても意味がつかめません… よろしくお願いします!

• このメールの和訳をしていただけないでしょうか??

友だちから送られてきたメールなのですが、 考えてみても、まったく意味が頭のなかでまとまりません(´Д` ) どなたか和訳をよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m very very. xD you know what? we could even practice with each other, video calls... yes..(if you wish at least xD) but only after i become good(or at least decent) at speaking japanese.. around six months or so

• 和訳してください!

昔の友人?恋人のような男性から2年ぶりに連絡が来ましたがあまりにも自分が英語を忘れすぎて彼のメッセージが正確に理解できません。。。なんとなくはわかるのですが正確に知りたいので分かる方、和訳お願いいたします。 自分の名前はAとしています。 I am glad that u are fine...i am good too ... i wanna say a couple of things to you! Back there, when we were at LA, i thing that didn't treated you the way that you deserve, and i wanna say really sorry aboute that A...you deserve to know that i have a lot of good memories about you and the good times that we had in LA I know that all this things happened a long time ago, but i want to say sorry to you anyway... U always were so nice to me, and back there i was to young and too immature to know that... So, this is your Brazilian friend saying sorry to you about something that happened almost 2 years ago, but still care about that...i know that we live really far way, but anyway, i wanna be ok with you Miss you A