• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。asがよく分かりません。

It's awfully great!! I had come near to despair as no one could answer! You are very very professional!!!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#175206
noname#175206
回答No.1

>It's awfully great!! I had come near to despair as no one could answer! You are very very professional!!! 「とんでもなく凄い! 誰も答えてられないから、もうあきらめそうだったのに。あなたって、とってもとっても凄腕なんだね!」 だそうです。なんか答えてあげたんですね? それが大正解だったか何かで、相手はとても驚き、かる嬉しかったようです。  このasは理由を表す用法でしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします。

Today I brought your presents to work. All my colleagues were very happy ... but also very surprised (this is very unusual in European culture). Ok ... it's probably unusual in every part of the world except Japan :) It's too kind for th rest of the world. And all my colleagues hope you will come back to Belgium soon ... because they all like the crackers :) But no one is hoping you come back as much as I do ... 以上です。ありがとうございました。

• 『as』の訳しかたについて。

You may have experienced some kind of culture shock ;but,as is very well known,one of the biggest impacts of traveling abroad is the strong impression you receive when you come back home. という文章でを訳すとき、『as』に引っかかって訳すことができません。 どのように訳したらいいのでしょうか?教えてください。

• 会話文の和訳お願いします!

会話文の和訳お願いします! インタビュアー I love the fact that you once described what you do as half technician, half psychologist. デザイナー No question. And I think sometimes family therapist in some cases because you get very involved with the families as you're working um on this huge event. I mean it's a life-altering event. And because of it's not only taught me to become a very fine dressmaker but at the same time it's also taught me a lot about the psychology of women, and about women, and how no matter what background you come from, and you know, what you do, we are all very much connected in that respect and it's about an emotional moment in one's life and hopefully um my ability to tap into that for them. ある女性デザイナーのインタビュー番組です。(ウエディングドレスで有名なデザイナーのようです) 意味がどうしても汲み取れません… 長文ですがよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• as~as one can

若いうちにできるだけたくさん本を読みなさい。 の英訳を Read books as many as you can when you are young. としたのですが。解答では Read as many books as you can when you are young. となっていました。 自分の考えでは as~as one can のあいだには原級が来ると思ったので、many だけにしました。 as~as one can の間に原級+名詞が来る場合もあるのでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 和訳を...

nice observation :) yeah it's gross how much food we have... the US GOVERNMENT is very greedy. not the people like me. .. oh just to let you know... the essay is due in 4 days. no rush or anything... haha. Just answer as best you can. I don't need long answers :) .

• as long asの使い方について

以前もこの質問を投稿したのですが、誰も答えてくれないようなので、これを最後にもう一度投稿したいと思います。 (質問) You must answer (as long as/ the moment) you are called.(桜美林大) 1.答えはthe momentということですが、as long as の使い方がよく分かりません。「呼ばれたら、返事しなさい。」という風に考えて、as long as=if(?)なので、使えないでしょうか? 2.(できれば、)as long as/as far asの使われる状況、使われない状況を説明していただければ幸いです。 You can borrow my car as long as you fill up the gas tank when you're finished. Any sport will do as long as it is interesting. このようなパターンだとすぐに答えは分かるのですが、You must answer as long as you are called.はなぜ間違いなのか説明できません。

• 和訳お願いいたします!

・〇〇 is not a common name? That's just like my name. ・There are very very very few ●● left ... I only know 6 ●● .... and that's including my father, sister and me ... ・ But it's more like 8 small aiports in 1. There are 8 terminals. You will be arriving in terminal ●. So if you just follow the people from your plane (and follow the "Exit / bagage claim" signs ) ... you will first go through immigration and then you can pick up your luggage. Pass through customs (there is no real check ... you can just walk through) ... then you will walk through a sliding door ... ・Are you sure it's not going to be too cold for you? ・I'm going to increase the temperature of the heater at home so you feel comfortable. ・Then you can eat as much pasta as you want :) No no ... we're going to eat much nicer food ... at least I hope you will like it.

• 和訳に困っています

・no matter who you are or where you come from,one thing is certain;you are acquainted with the mosquito ・all this usually takes place so quietly that you may not have suspected anything happening 個々の単語の意味は調べて大体わかったのですが… 和訳に困っています お願いします

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

Paxman: "Conrad, hi. I can't hear you. So, how many people did it take to run one of these looms?" Conrad Varley: "In this particularshed, it actually varied. This one they ran eight looms. That's one , two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight." Paxman: "So one person has control of eight?" Varley: "One person ran eight looms. So she's actually kept going all the time. It was a very, very hard job. A very hard job." Paxman: "I should have thought rather dangrous, too. If you're running eight machines and something goes wrong on one of them, could be behind you, could be anything." Varley: "It could. And the main danger being if the belt broke." Paxman: "It's leather, isn't it?" Varley: "It is, yes. You couldn't stop all the machinery, so it had to be repaired in situ. Now, if there was a protrusion, shall we say there, it could catch your sleeve. It'd take you round the shafting." Paxman: "Are you serious?" Varley: "I'm serious." Paxman: "You mean pulled..." Varley: "Pulled round, and there's quite a few. Quite a few was killed by going round the shafting. You didn't often come down in one piece, to be honest."

• Come as you areはどういう意味ですか

Come as you areはどういう意味ですか?