• 締切済み

和訳がどうしてもわかりません

英文の和訳お願いします The term "popular culture"describes a culture condition that could not have appeared in Western civilization before the late eighteen century. People had always found pleasant ways of diversion,of course,but not until the appearance of mass society in the eighteenth century could popular culture,as one now uses the term,be said to exist. Though no one differentiated between folk and popular culture for another century,it was understood that both were distinct from elite,upper class culture. No one cared,however,about clearly distinguishing among them,for they all had much the same purpose so far as the popular audience was concerned. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9727/12100)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。 「大衆文化」という用語は、18世紀後半より前には、西洋文明にも現われていなかったような文化的条件について述べるものです。もちろん、人々は楽しい気晴らしの方法は常に見つけていました。しかし18世紀における大衆社会の出現までは、今日その用語で表わされるような大衆文化が存在したと言うことは、できないでしょう。 その後の1世紀間、民俗文化と大衆文化を区別する者は誰もいませんでしたが、両方ともエリートや上流クラスの文化と異なることは理解されていました。しかしながら、誰もそれら(民俗文化と大衆文化)の内部をはっきり識別することに関心はありませんでした。というのは、大衆的観客に関わる限りは、それらはまったく同じ目的を持っていたからです。 以上、ご回答まで。

• NPAsSbBi
  • ベストアンサー率37% (142/377)
回答No.1

用語「大衆文化」は、18世紀後半前に西洋文明に現われないかもしれない培養条件について記述します。 人々は、18世紀に転換の楽しい方法を常にもちろんしかし大衆社会の外観になって初めて見つけました、できる、大衆文化、1つが今用語を使用するとともに、存在すると言われています。 誰はもう1世紀の間人々と大衆文化を区別しませんでしたが、両方がエリート、上位クラス文化とは異なったことが理解されました。 しかしながら、誰もそれらの中で明白に識別することに関心がありませんでした。というのは、人気のある聴衆に関していた限りは、それらにはすべてほとんど同じ目的があったからです。

関連するQ&A

• ちょっと長いですが…。和訳お願いします。

One day about three months after I first arrived in Japan, I suddenly realized I was absorbing Japanese. On that day I was riding on a streetcar on my way to work. An elderly woman entered at one of the stops and sat down right next to me in the empty car. When I was addressed entirely in Japanese, I cut her off with zenzenwakarimasen. This didn't seem to discourage her from continuing to talk. I just smiled and nodded as she spoke and felt relieved when we arrived at her stop. Once alone, I realized that I had understand some of what she had said, and that the entire conversation had been in Japanese. This sudden awareness was exhilarating. From that moment on, I could no longer resist being swept up in the currents of Japanese language and culture.

• 至急、和訳お願いします!

2つの英文があるのですが、長くて訳しづらいので載せました。 力を貸して下さると助かります!! 1.We do not understand what happiness is any better than Aristotle did, and as for learning how to attain that blessed condition, one could argue that we have made no progress at all. *Aristotle = アリストテレス   *blessed = 恵まれた 2.The fact that the traditional cultural mind-set of the Japanese is based in significant part on the ambiguities as well as the seeming contradictions of life has turned out to be one of the greatest strengths of the Japanese in dealing with the growing complexities of the modern world. よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Customers had not yet made any purchases, such that there was no progress toward their goal, real or perceived. There were four such scenarios that differed only in the required cost of each purchase

• 和訳お願いします。asがよく分かりません。

It's awfully great!! I had come near to despair as no one could answer! You are very very professional!!!

• 英文を和訳して下さい。

The British military historian Correlli Barnett claimed that the Treaty of Versailles was "extremely lenient in comparison with the peace terms that Germany herself, when she was expecting to win the war, had had in mind to impose on the Allies". Furthermore, he claimed, it was "hardly a slap on the wrist" when contrasted with the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk that Germany had imposed on a defeated Russia in March 1918, which had taken away a third of Russia's population (albeit of non-Russian ethnicity), one-half of Russia's industrial undertakings and nine-tenths of Russia's coal mines, coupled with an indemnity of six billion marks. Eventually, even under the "cruel" terms of the Treaty of Versailles, Germany′s economy had been restored to its pre-war status. Barnett also claims that, in strategic terms, Germany was in fact in a superior position following the Treaty than she had been in 1914. Germany′s eastern frontiers faced Russia and Austria, who had both in the past balanced German power. Barnett asserts that its post-war eastern borders were safer, because the former Austrian Empire fractured after the war into smaller, weaker states, Russia was wracked by revolution and civil war, and the newly restored Poland was no match for even a defeated Germany. In the West, Germany was balanced only by France and Belgium, both of which were smaller in population and less economically vibrant than Germany. Barnett concludes by saying that instead of weakening Germany, the treaty "much enhanced" German power. Britain and France should have (according to Barnett) "divided and permanently weakened" Germany by undoing Bismarck's work and partitioning Germany into smaller, weaker states so it could never have disrupted the peace of Europe again. By failing to do this and therefore not solving the problem of German power and restoring the equilibrium of Europe, Britain "had failed in her main purpose in taking part in the Great War".The British historian of modern Germany, Richard J. Evans, wrote that during the war the German right was committed to an annexationist program which aimed at Germany annexing most of Europe and Africa. Consequently, any peace treaty that did not leave Germany as the conqueror would be unacceptable to them. Short of allowing Germany to keep all the conquests of the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk, Evans argued that there was nothing that could have been done to persuade the German right to accept Versailles. Evans further noted that the parties of the Weimar Coalition, namely the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD), the social liberal German Democratic Party (DDP) and the Christian democratic Centre Party, were all equally opposed to Versailles, and it is false to claim as some historians have that opposition to Versailles also equalled opposition to the Weimar Republic.

• 和訳お願いします。

However,a clause was added to mitigate this recognition(which could not have displeased either Livia or Augustus)ーthat Tiberius was to adopt Germanicus,son of his dead brother,Druss,and Antonia,while Augustus adopted on his part(indicating that not all the schemes had been in favor of his wife’s children) Agrippa Postumus, son of Agrippa and Julia,born afterhis father’s death. 上手く和訳出来ないのでお願いします。 ーthat以下の文は、recognitionにかかるのでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! ナレーション部分 The sensors in each room indicated they'd(窃盗犯) spent two hours moving about in the museum. Given that amount of time, the devastation of the paintings was all the more senseless. 以下は証言(警察?) Although it's considered by many people the art crime of the century, and in terms of value and in terms of sort of impact, it is. If you look at the details of it, it was also a botched crime. It was a crime in which a lot of good works of art that were there for the taking, were missed and art work that was taken was cut from its frames, which is obviously not something you want to do with irreplaceable Rembrandts. 有名な絵画が強奪された事件のドキュメンタリー番組です。 どうしても内容が理解できません。。。 長文ですがよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください 1)A bee does not go from one kind of flower to another, but keeps to the same kind of flower during each journey. 2)The children were so lovely and good that the old man could not love them enough. 3)One cannot learn too early that it is mean to speak ill others. 4)No one visits france without going to paris. 5)His listeners had no choice but to believe him. よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳が分かりません。

下記の訳なんですが分かりません。 What you have って、きれいに訳せません。 それに続く訳も合わせて教えてください。 So today what you have is what I call the middle 40 percent, the people who are not in the top 10 and who are not in the bottom 50, and what you can view as the wealth middle class that owns 20 to 30 percent of total wealth, national wealth, whereas they used to be poor, a century ago, when there was basically no wealth middle class.

• 和訳お願い致します。

I take it for granted, then, 'that all my readers accept the doctrine of Organic Evolution, or the belief that all species of plants and animals have bad a derivative mode of origin by way of natural descent ; and, moreover, that one great law ormethod of the process has been natural selection, or survival of the fittest. If anyone grants this much, I further assume that he must concede to me the fact, as distinguished from the manner and history of Mental Evolution, throughout the whole range of the animal kingdom, with the exception of man. I assume this because I hold that if the doctrine of Organic Evolution is accepted, it carries with it, as a necessary corollary, the doctrine of Mental Evolution, at all events as far as the brute creation is concerned. For throughout the brute creation, from wholly unintelligent animals to the most highly intelligent, we can trace one continuous gradation ; so that if we already believe that all specific forms of animal life have had a derivative origin, we cannot refuse to believe that all the mental faculties which these various forms present must likewise have had a derivative origin. And, as a matter of fact, we do not find anyone so unreasonable as to maintain, or even to suggest, that if the evidence of Organic Evolution is accepted, the evidence of Mental Evolution, within the limits which I have named, can consistently be rejected. - The one body of evidence therefore serves as a pedestal to the other, such that in the absence of the former the latter would have no locus standi (for no one could well dream, of Mental Evolution were it not for the evidence of Organic Evolution, or of the transmutation of species) ; while the presence of the former irresistibly suggests the necessity of the latter, as the logical structure for the support of which the pedestal is what it is.