• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳お願いします。

However,a clause was added to mitigate this recognition(which could not have displeased either Livia or Augustus)ーthat Tiberius was to adopt Germanicus,son of his dead brother,Druss,and Antonia,while Augustus adopted on his part(indicating that not all the schemes had been in favor of his wife’s children) Agrippa Postumus, son of Agrippa and Julia,born afterhis father’s death. 上手く和訳出来ないのでお願いします。 ーthat以下の文は、recognitionにかかるのでしょうか?

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数64
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 回答No.1
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (7482/9228)

以下のとおりお答えします。(語間等を訂正の上)原文・訳文の順に列記します。 However, a clause was added to mitigate this recognition (which could not have displeased either Livia or Augustus) ー that Tiberius was to adopt Germanicus, son of his dead brother, Druss, and Antonia, while Augustus adopted on his part (indicating that not all the schemes had been in favor of his wife’s children) Agrippa Postumus, son of Agrippa and Julia, born after his father’s death. (訳文) しかしながら、この認知(それはリヴィアとアウグストゥスのいずれかの顰蹙を買わないわけにはいかなかった)を緩和するために1つの条項が付け加えられた。 ー すなわち、ティベリウスが彼の死んだ兄弟の息子ゲルマニクス、ドゥルスおよびアントニアを養子にするというものであった。一方、アウグストゥス側はまたそれで(すべての計画案が彼の妻の子どもらの支持を得ているとは限らないことを示して)アグリッパとジュリアの間の息子で、ただし父親アグリッパの死後に生まれたアグリッパ・ポストゥムスを養子にした。 >that以下の文は、recognitionにかかるのでしょうか? ⇒いいえ、違うと思います。このthat以下は、a clause「条項」の内容を示しているものと思います。 以上、ご回答まで。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳を!!

お願いします (21) Augustus was a hard-working emperor. He traveled to many of the provinces under his care, but he was sickly and didn't expect to live very long. After his military campaign in Spain, Augustus returned to Rome and, in 23 BCE, became quite illand began thinking about a successor to follow him as Rome's ruler. His first choice had been his nephew Marcellus, but Marcellus had died young─not long after he had married Julia, the emperor's only daughter. (22) Julia played the key role in her father's search for a successor. After Marcellus died, she had to marry again, to a man of her father's choice. For her next husband, Augustus chose his general Agrippa, his closet friend and advisor. Although Julia was much younger than Agrippa, she dutifully married him, and the couple had five children. Then Agrippa died. (23) Although Augustus adopted his young grandsons as his heirs, he still needed a husband for Julia to protect the boys in the event of his own death. So he forced his stepson Tiberius to divorce his wife, even though Tiberius loved her very deeply. (He used to follow his former wife on the streets, weeping.) The marriage between Julia and Tiberius was a disaster: Julia was unfaithful, and Tiberius went into exile on the Greek island of Rhodes. Augustus was forced to banish his own daughter from Rome for her crime of adultery. (24) Julia must have spilled many tears over her father's marriage choices for her─especially the last one. She hated Tiberius, and he felt the same way about her. Even so, she would never have questioned her father's right to select her husbands. This was a parent's duty, especially if dad happened to rule the Roman Empire.

• 和訳お願いします。

Frank talks between a son and his parents often reveal that the son is basically willing to rely on his parents for protection in many situations.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします He had found it lying in the street,and as he looked at me over the top of his glasses,he said,“Maybe now you'll learn not to be careless and lose things.” I 'm a grown woman now,and I still lose things. I'm still careless. But what my father taught me that day was not a lesson of responsibility. I learned not to believe his laughter.Because even his laughter hurt.

• 和訳お願いします

Politicians have routinely striven to speak the language of Shakespeare and Milton as ungrammatically as possible in order to avoid offending their audiences by appearing to have gone to school. Thus, Adlai Stevenson, who incautiously allowed intelligence and learning and wit to peep out of his speeches, found the American people flocking to a Presidential candidate who invented a version of the English language that was all his own and that has been the despair of satirists ever since. George Wallace, in his speeches, had, as one of his prime targets, the "pointy-headed professor and with what a roar of approval that phrase was always greeted by his pointy headed audience.

• 和訳お願いします

Shocked to hear that his friend was waiting for a heart transplant,Robert Test decided to become an organ donor. This is what he wrote about his decision. At a certain moment,a doctor will decide that my brain has stopped functioning. When that happens, do not attempt to revive my body by the use of a machine. Give my eyes to a man who has never seen a sunrise,a baby's face, or love in the eyes of a woman. Give my heart to a person whose own heart has caused him nothing but days of endless pain. Give my blood to a teenager who was seriously injured in a traffic accident,so that he or she might live and see his or her grandchildren playing.

• 和訳お願い致します。

Hugh Miller will be admitted by many as a competent witness to the untenability of the theory of Chalmers and Buckland on mere geological grounds. He had, indeed, a theory of his own to propose, which we shall presently consider; but we may take his word that it was not without the compulsion of what he considered irresistible evidence that he relinquished a view which would have saved him infinite time and labour, could he have adhered to it.

• 和訳お願いします!

Previously, the purpose of exchange was to get something that we did not produce ourselves ; and we were content to get something whose value was almost equal to what we gave up. お願いします(>_<)

• 和訳お願いします

Kummer, like all other great mathematicians, was an avid computer, and he was led to his discoveries not by abstract reflection but by the accumulated experience of dealing with many specific computational examples. The practice of computation is in rather low repute today, and the idea that computation can be fun is rarely spoken aloud.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Dallas was under the impression that he was to move back to Sheikh Abbas, 4 miles (6.4&#160;km) from his right on Clay Hill, while Chetwode meant that the two divisions would reconnect 1 mile (1.6&#160;km) north of Mansura and not much over 1 mile (1.6&#160;km) from the 161st (Essex) Brigade, 54th (East Anglian) Division, at Green Hill. Dallas protested, instead asking for reinforcements to close the gap between the two divisions. This request was denied and when he prevaricated, asking for time to consider the order, Chetwode gave him the verbal order, believing the 53rd (Welsh) Division was moving its right back to gain touch with the 54th (East Anglian) Division near Mansura. "Dallas states that he had explained on the telephone the full extent of his withdrawal to General Chetwode; the latter states that he did not understand his subordinate to mean that he was abandoning anything like so much ground. In any case the responsibility rests upon Desert Column Headquarters, since General Dallas had telegraphed to it the line he was taking up."

• 和訳お願いします!!

自分でやったりアプリでやると日本語がおかしくなるのできれいな日本語に訳せる方よろしくお願いします!! On June 17, 1966, two black men entered a bar and grill in New Jersey, and started shooting . The bartender and one customer died instantly . Another customer died almost a month later, as a result of her wounds. A third customer survived, though he lost the use of one eye . Soon after the crime, the police stopped Rubin's car. Rubin and a friend of his were taken to the bar and grill and made to stand against the wall while their car was searched . The police then took them to the hospital and showed them to one of the victims, who said they had not been the shooters . Rubin and his friend were then taken to the police station, where they were questioned for sixteen hours. They both took lie detector tests, and were released. However, by october, the police had found witnesses who said they saw Rubin and his friend running away from the bar and grill just after the crime. One of the witnesses was Alfred Bello, an ex-convict, who had himself been questioned about the crime. The surviving customer, Willie Marins, had changed his story, and now seemed to think that Rubin and his friend were the criminals. When the case came to court, it soon became clear that everything depended on the testimony of these two witnesses. There was no fingerprint evidence, and no scientific proof that Rubin and his friend had recently fired weapons. Some ammunition was found in Rubin's car, which was similar to that used in the shooting. Marins' descriptions of the two men were vague, but Bello's testimony was damning. He said that he heard shots, and then saw Rubin and his friend leave the bar laughing, one carrying a shotgun and the other a handgun. Bello admitted that he himself went into the bar to take money out of the cash register. In spite of this, the all-white jury believed him &#65293; in less than two hours, they convicted Rubin and his friend of murder.