決断の重要性と影響 - マインドの変更は避けよう

このQ&Aのポイント
  • マインドを固めたら、変更のことは考えないようにしましょう。なぜなら、マインドの変更はあなたに大きな影響を及ぼすからです。
  • 貧しい農民の末っ子であった彼は、後に史上最も強力な領主の一人となりました。
  • ここから10年前に船出して以来、彼らの行方はほとんど分かっていません。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いしますm(__)m

1 Once you have made up your mind, you should never think of changing it. 2 The youngest son of a poor farmer at first, he later grew to be one of the most powerful feudal lords in history. 3 Little is known of their whereabouts since they set sail from here ten years ago. 4 At the rate of fifty pages a day you could finish reading the book in three days. 5 Switzerland has no seashore and no seaports. There are very few important countries like this. Switzerland is important though it is not very big. 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9725/12097)
回答No.1

1 Once you have made up your mind, you should never think of changing it. 一旦決心をしたら、それを変更しようと考えてはなりません。 2 The youngest son of a poor farmer at first, he later grew to be one of the most powerful feudal lords in history. はじめは貧しかった農民の一番若い息子が、その後成長して歴史上最も強力な領主のうちの一人になりました。 3 Little is known of their whereabouts since they set sail from here ten years ago. 彼らは10年前にここから出帆して以来、その行方についてはほとんど知られていません。 4 At the rate of fifty pages a day you could finish reading the book in three days. 1日当たり50ページの割合で読めば、あなたは3日でその本を読み終えることができるかもしれません。 5 Switzerland has no seashore and no seaports. There are very few important countries like this. Switzerland is important though it is not very big. スイスには海岸と海港がありません。 この国のように重要な国は、極めて少ししかありません。 スイスはあまり大きくはありませんが、重要です。

pinkpink111
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳がわかりません

和訳お願いします part1 Every society makes laws to protect its was of life. By looking at a country's laws,we can learn something about the culture of that society. We can also understand what is important to its people. Somethings these laws may surprise outsiders. In Switzerland,for example,you can't hang out laundry on Sunday. It is also against the law to use a power lawn mower on Sunday because it is too noisy. There laws tell us that Sunday are very important to the Swiss. part2とpart3も 今日中に のせるので 和訳お願いします。 明日提出なんですが 英語が苦手なんです。泣

• 和訳お願いします!

Very little of what is said is important for the information expressed in the words. It is crucially important, as a way of showing that we are involved with each other, and how we feel about being involved. お願いします(>_<)

• 和訳

和訳例をお願い致します。  I can understand when a boss is telling an employee what to do on the job or someone is giving a report at a company meeting. “Official” talk is very important; however, it is only a small part of talking. As much as 80 percent od the talk in the workplace and about 90 percent of the talk in restaurants or coffee shops is not really important in terms of what is said. That is to say, the information carried by the word inot very important. Such talk is often carried “small talk,” which is not essential to the conversation. Rather, taking itself is very important for the participants. Let me explain.   Suppose that two college friends are sitting in the university cafeteria. One student tells the other that her sister went on a date and her boyfriend had forgotten his wallet so she had to pay for dinner. The two friends laugh at the story. The story has no real meaning. It's just a chance for the friends to be together and have a laugh. Any story would do. The information contained in the story is not important. Telling a story to the friend is important in order to build and maintain the relationship between those two people. Sharing is the purpose of the talk.  On the other hand, think about a teacher telling students that they have to read Page 27 in their textbook and answer the questions for homework. In this case, the information is important. The telling is not as important. It does not change the relationship between the teacher and the students. What is important is not the telling but the information itself. In fact, the same information could be communicated by writing it on the board or by one student telling another who was absent or asleep in class. Who, when, and where are not important in this case.   What was said is the only thing that is important.  The case of the two students in the cafeteria is the opposite. Who said it, in this case the friend, is very important. Where and when are probably important too. But what was said doesn't matter. Any funny or interesting story would be okay as long as the two friends enjoy the story together. 以上になります。 スペルミス等がみられましたら、ご指摘お願いします。

• 英語の和訳

1:Miki and her family must be out of town. I have called several times,but there is no answer. 2:This electric machine did not function properly when it was delivered to my house. It must have been brokenduring shipping. 3:He can't be watching TV. There are no programs today because of the strike. 4:I saw Mr. Yamada at Shinjuku Station this morning. You couldn't have. He's still on vacation in Hawaii. 5:Jim had a skiing accident,but he's all right. He's lucky,because he could have hurt himself badly. 6:This is a very important meeting. You ought not to miss it.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 What will be the first impression you’ll have of him. Why will you notice him? Or won't you notice him at all until he notices you? First impression aren’t always the most important and are often forgotten, because they are usually subconscious, instinctive. But it is worth including, for it all weaves the cloth of the picture I am building up more close, and pulls him into view and recognition. It is the fifth heavenly house of the horoscope which symbolizes the early stages of the attraction. While the seventh is the immediate impression. It is the elements that are important in this, for elements underlie the chart and the impression of a person underlies the experience of them. So now lets add to the process of becoming acquainted by looking at the seventh house element..

• 和訳お願いします

大学入試の過去問を解いていて、分かりにくいところがありました。 下記の英文の和訳をお願いします。片方だけでも構いません。 (1) The fundamental nature and meaning of music lie not in objects, not in musical works at all, but in action, in what people do. It is only by understanding what people do as they take part in a musical act that we can hope to understand its nature and the function it fulfills in human life. Whatever that function may be, I am certain, first, that to take part in a music act is of central importance to our very humanness, as important as taking part in the act of speech, which it so resembles, and second, that everyone is born with the gift of music no less than with the gift of speech. (2) So far as I know the word “musicking” does not appear in any English dictionary, but it is too useful a conceptual tool to lie unused.

• 高校英語の和訳教えてください

高校英語の和訳教えてください 1 Though my memory is not as good as it used to be,I remenber that, when a boy,I very nearly died of typhoid fever. 2 People will have to wear a space suit on the moon.   There will be no air for them to breathe.   In the daytime, it will be twice as hot as the hottest day in the Sahara Desert.   At night, it will be twice as cold as the coldest day at the North Pole. よろしくお願いします

• 英文和訳

People forget how important it is to be lazy in libraries. Not of course idle: idleness means daydreaming. Laziness means reading the books one ought not to be reading, and becoming so absorbed in them that at the end of the day you still have most of the reading to do that you had before you that morning. Creative laziness broadens the mind.  人は図書館で怠けることがどんなに重要であるかを忘れている。もちろん、idleではない。idlenessとは、空想にふけるということを意味するのだ。Lazinessとは、人が読むに値しない本を読むことを意味するのだ。 分からないところはthat at the end of the day you still have most of the reading to do that you had before you that morning. です。 ここの部分の構造がどのようになっているか詳しく教えていただけると嬉しいです。 また、the books one ought not to be readingは直訳すると、「人が読むべきでない本」となりますがこれでは日本語としてどうなのかと思ったので、「人が読むに値しない本」と訳したのですがこうやって訳してもいいのでしょうか?

• 和訳などをお願いします!

次の和訳をお願いします。()に注意して I feel no older than my youngest friends.I am sure that I am no more exhausted at the end of a busy day than many who are half my age. When you know that there is much to be done, you are always looking forward (instead of) backward. This is one of the secrets of strength. 次の各文を受動態に直してください! My sister has made three dolls now. They are building a new bridge. We should take care of the child. よろしくお願いしますm(。≧Д≦。)m

• 和訳

The researchers believe their results can be applied to evolution as a whole. it seems that , in human evolution , it was very important that the majority of people be right-handed. This is because most of the time cooperation was more important to our survival than competition. However in certain situations , competition was more important. In these cases , having about 10 percent of the population left-handed was an advantage for human beings. 文法の解説を含めて和訳が知りたいです。 回答お願いします。