• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英語の和訳

1:Miki and her family must be out of town. I have called several times,but there is no answer. 2:This electric machine did not function properly when it was delivered to my house. It must have been brokenduring shipping. 3:He can't be watching TV. There are no programs today because of the strike. 4:I saw Mr. Yamada at Shinjuku Station this morning. You couldn't have. He's still on vacation in Hawaii. 5:Jim had a skiing accident,but he's all right. He's lucky,because he could have hurt himself badly. 6:This is a very important meeting. You ought not to miss it.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数159
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

1 ミキと彼女の家族は町を出ているに違いない(旅行中に違いない) 何度か電話したのだが、誰もでない。 2 この電気機械は配達された時からちゃんと作動しなかった。 配送の途中で壊れたに違いない。 3 彼がテレビを見ているはずがない。 今日はストのせいで何の番組もやっていないのだ。 4 今朝新宿駅で山田さんを見た。 そんなはずはない。彼はまだ休暇でハワイに居るのだから。 5 ジムはスキーの事故に遭ったが、無事だ。 彼はラッキーだ。ひどい怪我になる可能性だってあったのだから。 6 これはとても大切なミーティングだ。 君は欠席するべきだはない。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

1: ミキと彼女の家族は、町にいないのに違いない。 私は数回電話しました、しかし、誰も出ません。 2: それが私の家に届けられたとき、この電気の機械はきちんと機能しませんでした。 それは、輸送の間に、壊れたにちがいありません。 3: 彼は、テレビを見ているはずがありません。 番組が、今日、ストライキのため、ありません。 4: 私は、今朝、新宿駅で山田氏に会いました。 あなたは、会ったはずがありません。 彼は、まだハワイで休暇中です。 5: ジムはスキーで事故に遭いました、しかし、彼は大丈夫です。 ひどい怪我になった可能性があるので、彼は幸運です。 6: これは、非常に重要な会議です。 あなたは、それに欠席すべきでありません。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英語 日本語にしてください

1 Now that you have grown up , you should stop this childish behavior. 2 Even if he does not come , I will not mind at all. 3 A book is not always good just because it is written by famous writer. 4 Whather the rumor is true or not , I do not care. 5 No matter who comes , you must not open the door. 6 Although he was lived in Japan for some time , he can not speak Japanese very well.

• 高校英語 助動詞の問題

クリックありがとうございます(∩´∀`)∩ ★(  )に適当な助動詞を入れ、全文を和訳 (1)You (need'nt) hurry,because there is a lot of time left.  (たくさん時間が残っているので急ぐ必要はありません)? (2)He said that he would come and he (???) come.  (   ???   ) (3)(???) it be true that he killed himself?  (   ???   ) (4)I (may) have said so,but I don't remember.  (私はそう言ったかもしれないが、思い出せない。) 以上の問題について、回答よろしくお願いいたします!

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

Once, an elderly man consulted me because of his severe depression. He could not overcome the loss of his wife who had died two years before and whom he had loved above all else. Now how could I help him? Well, I refrained from telling him anything, but instead confronted him with a question, "What would have happened if you had died first, and your wife would have had to survive you?:" "Oh," he said, "for her this would have been terrible; how she would have suffered!" "You see," I replied, " such a suffering has been spared her, and you have spared her this suffering - to be sure, at the price that now you have to survive and mourn her." He said no word but shook my hand and calmly left my office. In some way, suffering ceases to be suffering at the moment it finds a meaning, such as the meaning of a sacrifice.  Of course, this was no treatment in the proper sense since, first, his despair was no disease, and second, I could not change his attitude toward his unchangeable fate because from that time on he could at least see a meaning in his suffering. Our main concern is not to gain pleasure or to avoid pain but rather to see a meaning in our life. That is why we are even ready to suffer, on the condition, to be sure, that our suffering has a meaning.

• 助動詞の問題です。

(1)それは黙っておいたほうがいいですよ。 You may ( ) ( ) leave it ( ). (2)彼女は昔よりずっとスリムだ。 She is much thinner ( ) she ( ) ( ) ( ). (3)がんばってみたが、どうしてもエンジンがかからなかった。 I tried very hard, but the engine ( ) ( ) start. (4)彼は約束を守る男だ。途中で事故にあったのかもしれない。 He is a man of ( ) ( ). He ( ) ( ) ( ) with an accident on the way. (5)私はメアリーはバスに乗り遅れたのかもしれないと思った。そうでなければ彼女はもう来ているはずだ。 ( ) occurred to me ( ) Mary ( ) ( ) ( ) the bus, ( ) she ( ) be here by now. 次の文に誤りがあれば直してください。 (6)He has to be an old man, because he was born in 1901. この問題を解いてみると、 (1)You may (as ) (well ) leave it (there ). (2)She is much thinner (than ) she (used ) (to ) (be ). (3)I tried very hard, but the engine (would ) (not ) start. (4)He is a man of (honest ) (stamp ). He (might ) (have ) (met ) with an accident on the way. (5)(It ) occurred to me (that ) Mary (might ) (have ) (missed ) the bus, (otherwise ) she (must ) be here by now. (6)have to→must 間違っているところがあったら教えていただけませんか。 できれば、間違っているところを訂正していただけると助かります。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

1 Because they could create a good public image for themselves. 2 Because the design of seatbelts is not very important for selling cars. 3 Because it does not have any rhythm. 4 You may answer, “No, that one doesn’t, but the one next to it does.” 5 We do this because although the tooth is physically close to us, it is psychologically closer to the dentist when he is examining it.

• 和訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 1.According to the newspaper,at least 20 employees were wouunded because of the accident in factory. 2.This bus will take you to the city hall in fifteen minutes. 3.Please have whichever you like. 4.There is something wrong with the TV set.I must have it repaired 5.It is impossible for him to finish it before five. 6.I remember meeting somewhere but do not recall where. 7.Do you know the reason why he did not come yesterday? 8.He would be glad to hear the news. 9.Allow me to introduce myself to you. 10.We have yet to receive your reply. 11.I felt like crying when I heard the news. 12.I wouid appreciate it very much if you would let me use your phone. 13.I want you to do like I tell you. 14.I'll pick you up at your hotel at six.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Finding a new apartment is really slow but I am trying to do everything I can to make it go faster. Now I have to wait about 2 weeks again until I can continue the search because after I sent an application to one place, they said they need 1-2 weeks until they can actually receive it. But after that, I think I might be able to find someting quite soon.. It's a "more expensive" way of doing things, kind of. Before they let you move into one of their rental apartments there is a certain amount of money that you need to pay first. And because it is alot of money, not money people do it this way and that's why there should be more apartments available for me. It's about 15 000-20 000   but my parents said they can lend the amount to me, because they don't want me to borrow money from the banks. And this money is something I will get back if/when I move, so it's not like I would actually loose th ose 15000-20000  Q__Q Ah, I don't know if you understood, but yeah, Finland likes to complicate things. I still love you and miss you so much. And I don't think sending e-mails will change what I feel and think about you. But I'm sure that when we meet again in real life it will be ever better than before.

• 英語

1 I recommended that she () the professor. アhad seen イsaw ウshould she エwould see 2 “Why is this letter still here?”“Oh,no. () posted yesterday afternoon but I completely forgot.” アI must've イI should've ウI've エI'd 3 “I don't see Tom. I wonder why he's late.”“Well, he () his train, or maybe he overslept.” アmight have missed イmight miss ウshould have missed エshould miss 4 “What's that song you're listening to?”“You don't know? It's ‘Yesterday’ by the Beatles. You () it before!” アhadn't heard イmight hear ウmust've heard エshouldn't hear 5 “Jane won't be able to attend the party tonight. Why not?”“She says her son's canght a cold and she () care of him.” アmust be talking イmust have taken ウwill be talking エwill be taken 6 You say Rick is now playing the piano, but that () Rick, because he has gone to station to meet his friends. アmust be イcan't be ウwill be エhave to be 7 Catherine doesn't dance much now, but I know she (). アused to イwas used to ウwould be エwould have 8 I remember that whenever my parents went out in the evening, I () the job of looking after my younger sister. アmust have got イought to get ウhave got エwould get 9 It's not very important. We might () forget about it. アas much イas possibly ウas quickly エas well 10 I () go to the seaside this summer. I've had enough of the mountain. アrather イwould rather ウprefer エwould prefer 1 He is not so(as,be,strong,he,to,used). 2 (on,better,travel,had,you,not) the subway during the rush hours. 3 You (have,home,to,your,called,ought,before) you went there. 4 I (on,but,the time,cannot,wasted,regret) this issue. 5 “Do you think people (allowed,be,cell phones,should,to,use) on the train or bus?” 6 It is amazing (be,can,how,the most intelligent person,wrong). 7 Somewhere between 10000 and 15000 years ago, (nature,may,humans',begun,with,have,first clash). 8 The higher cost of living in Australia means that (raise,can,to,people,afford,fewer) many children. 9 Global warming (the earth's,a serious effect,will,on,have) whole ecosystem. 10 Plants and animals (be able to,get along with,must,to exist in,very little water) the desert. アエウウイウウアエイ、としました。 解説等、お願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします!

You soon become absorbed in some book or other, and usually it is only much later 4(that) you realize you have spent far too much time there and must dash off to keep some forgotten appointment----- without buying a book, of course. This opportunity to escape the realities of everyday life is, I think, the main attraction of a bookshop. There are not many places where it is possible to do this. A music shop is very much like a bookshop. You can wander round such places to your heart's content. かっこ4のthatと同じ用法を含む文を次のなかから選んでください。 1 The fact is (that) I have nothing to do with the matter. 2 It is here (that) she was killed in a traffic accident. 3 It is so fine today (that) I feel like going out. 4 There is little hope (that) you will succeed. 5 I am sure he is poor but (that) he is sincere. 宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳 focus of this lawsuit

和訳はあっているでしょうか?添削をお願いいたします(外国人です) The above is not censored. Names are omitted because there is no question of fact, and because the focus of this lawsuit shouldn't be about Plaintiff (he is just one of countless others). 上記の者は検閲されていない。事実に疑義がなく、またこの訴訟の焦点は原告に関するものであってはならない(原告は多数のうちの一人)ので、氏名が省略されている。