• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳をお願いします!

You soon become absorbed in some book or other, and usually it is only much later 4(that) you realize you have spent far too much time there and must dash off to keep some forgotten appointment----- without buying a book, of course. This opportunity to escape the realities of everyday life is, I think, the main attraction of a bookshop. There are not many places where it is possible to do this. A music shop is very much like a bookshop. You can wander round such places to your heart's content. かっこ4のthatと同じ用法を含む文を次のなかから選んでください。 1 The fact is (that) I have nothing to do with the matter. 2 It is here (that) she was killed in a traffic accident. 3 It is so fine today (that) I feel like going out. 4 There is little hope (that) you will succeed. 5 I am sure he is poor but (that) he is sincere. 宜しくお願いします!

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数78
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (8027/9907)

あなたは、すぐに何らかの本に熱中することになります。そして、そこであまりにも多くの時間を過ごしてしまって、何か忘れていた約束を守るために、そこから-----もちろん本を買わずに、飛び出さなければならないことをあなたがようやく認識するのは、ずっと後になってからです。 この、日常生活の現実から逃避する機会というのが、思うに、書店の目玉なのです。 こういうことができるような場所は、多くありません。 音楽店は、とてもよく書店に似ています。 そのような場所は、心ゆくまであちこち歩き回ることができます。 >かっこ4のthatと同じ用法を含む文を次のなかから選んでください。 ⇒2です。 2 It is here (that) she was killed in a traffic accident. 彼女が交通事故で死んだのはここです。 (Itは形式主語で、that以下が真主語。)

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

回答ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!!

どなたか和訳お願いします!m(._.)m there is something strange though.... it seems you knew some of my friends before I met you including one of my students at my school haha! Anyways it would be nice to see you again some time

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 3段落に分けた後半部分となります。 難解な部分も含め、意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Feeling the mans presence around you when he is not there, or sensing his thoughts on you even if you don’t know what those thoughts are, you may feel that he is thinking of you. You may feel just something that your mind cannot quite define or interpret but your own thoughts are frequently drawn towards him in his absence in a strange warm way, as if he too is thinking of you and there as of there is some connection there. Your mind cannot let go of the dream, the feelings the thought, the love that permeates your life at times.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 不明な部分等がありましたら、意訳でお願いします。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The moon conjuncts Neptune. There is some peculiarity but also a touch of genius in the partner, he may have some talent that seems to be inspired or from the world beyond, but also a strangeness of temperament with it.. An ellement of unreliability and secrecy through out the relationship. You will both find the past and all that is historical very romantic, and the ideal world of yesteryear seems to beckon and call. through this love. It is as if after you meet, a past life or incarnation overshadows the present one, and begins very gradually and subtly at first to make itself known. He will find you mesmerizing, entrancing, and you will always be able to draw him into your world of images and dreams. You can inspire him.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、何と書いてくれているのでしょう? ***"check it out/check that out" is just a way of saying "look at this/that!" You can say it about pretty much anything like a song, movie, book, TV Show, website etc. Some people will say things like "check her out" or "check him out," and when they do that it has a sexual connotation.

• 和訳お願いします;;

It is the use we make of the powers entrusted to us, which constitutes our only just claim to respect. He who employs his one talent aright is as much to be honored as he to whom ten talents have been given. There is really no more personal merit attaching to the possession of superior intellectual powers than there is in the succession to a large estate. How are those powers used how is that estate employed? The mind may accumulate large stores of knowledge without any useful purpose; but the knowledge must be allied to goodness and wisdom, and embodied in upright character, otherwise it is naught. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳

It is more important to pave the way for the child to want to know than to put him on a diet of facts he is not ready to assimilate. If you are a parent who feels he has little nature lore at his disposal there is still much you can do for your child. これらの訳が分かりませんでした。長文の本文の一部ですが、お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! I think that he’s an incredible dreamer, incredibly naïve, he’s incredibly smart in what he wants to be smart at he’s one of those guys that knows ten thousand little things but doesn’t know much about one big thing and it was really fun, it was really fun to read and... Again there was something inspiring about it, there was something child like about it. There was something oddly brave about it and the thing that was very cool about the part to me was that he’s a simple guy and in his simplicity he doesn’t over think the world. And so he just lets the world happen to him and I think that that’s a blessing a lot of the time. ある俳優のインタビューです。 自分の役柄について聞かれ答えているのですが、どうしても意味が理解できないんです。。。 長文ですが宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

What do our customers pay us for? Why do they buy from us? In a competitive, non-monopolistic market, and that is what the world has become, there is absolutely no reason why a customer should buy from you rather than from your competitor. None. He pays you because you give him something that is of value to him. What is it that we get paid for? You may think this is a simple question. It is not. I have now been working with some of the world’s biggest manufacturers, producers, even in Slovenia. I have been asking that question now for a year. We have two kinds of customers: one, of course, is the retailer and, if that soap or that detergent or that mayonnaise is not on the retailer’s shelves, the housewife won’t buy it.

• 和訳をお願いします!

英語のサンタの本?エッセイ?の一部なんですが、英語が全くわからないので 和訳していただけないでしょうか? Some little children doubt that Santa still lives because often their letters, for one reason or another, never seem to reach him. Nurses in hospitals know who some of these children are. Teachers in great city schools know others. Dear children of yesterday, won’t you try to seek out these trusting children of today and make sure that their letters in some way may reach Santa Claus so that “he will continue to make glad that heart of childhood”? That, I believe, is the best way of proving there is a Santa Claus, for ourselves and for the children. What will you tell your children about Santa Claus someday?

• 詩の和訳をお願いします。

少々長いのですが、以下の和訳をお願いします。 翻訳サイトも試みましたが、いまいちピンと来なかったので…。 "It Couldn't Be Done" Somebody said that it couldn't be done, but he with a chuckle replied, that "maybe it couldn't"but he would be one who wouldn't say so till he tried. so he buckled right in with the trace of a grin on his face. If he worried he hid in,he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it. Somebody scoffed:"Oh,you'll never do that;at least no one has ever done it" But he took off his coat and he took off his hat. And the first thing we know he'd begun it. With a lift of his chin and a bit of a grin without any doubting or stopping he started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it. There are thousands to tell you it cannot be done, There are thousands to prophesy failure; There are thousands to point out to you one by one, The dangers that wait to assail you. But just buckle in with a bit of a grin, Just take off your coat and go to it. Just start in to sing as you tackle the thing That"cannot be done"and you'll do it. 以上よろしくお願いいたします。