Skypeが使えるかどうか

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私はアメリカに住む親戚とSkypeを使ってコミュニケーションしたいと考えています。
  • 具体的には、祖母の妹にSkypeが使えるかどうかを尋ねたいと思っています。
  • ただし、祖母の妹はネットを使えないため、その息子に確認する必要があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

Skypeが使えるかどうか。

アメリカに親戚が住んでいます。来月に親戚一同集まるので、Skypeを使ってアメリカに住む祖母の妹とSkypeが出来ないかと考えています。祖母の妹はネットを使えないので、その息子(英語しか話せません)に、出来るかどうかをメールしたいと思っています。 私のつたない英語力でメール文を作ってみたので送る前にどなたか添削をお願いします。 聞きたいことは、祖母の妹の家にパソコンがあるかと、あるならSkypeはできるかということです。よろしくお願いいたします。 ~略~ By the way, I have two questions!  1,Is there PC in obachan's house? when the answer YES, 2,Do you (or obachan) have Skype account? We will get together when my grandma's first ceremony of her death.So If you have Skype account, I want to do TV telephone with our American family using my i-phone. We want to talk to obachan waching her face. It's rear for us to get together...So it's good chance to use Skype! BUT,we have a probrem that the time is different from Japan and America.So if you can carry out this proposal,we have to think about the time to talk! Anyway,please tell me if obachan and you can access Skype. このような感じで意味は伝わるでしょうか?おかしな部分があればどうか教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

#1.さんのおっしゃる通り、このままでも十分と思いましたが、それでは芸がないので、私なりに書いてみました。お笑い下さい。 By the way, I have two questions! 1. Are there any PC's in Obachan's house? When the answer is YES, 2. Do you (or Does Obachan) have a Skype account? We will get together on my grandma's first anniversary of death. So if you have a Skype account, I would like to use its TV phone function and talk with our American family using my i-phone. We would like to talk to Obachan watching her face. We seldom get together, so I think it's a good chance to use Skype! But we have a problem of time difference between Japan and the US. So if you think you can accept this proposal and get Skype ready, I think we have to decide when to talk! Anyway, please let me know whether either you or Obachan can access Skype.

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

蛇足です。 ぜんぜんOKですよ。意味伝わります。 確かに、少しへんなとこありますが、そんなの気にしてたら、コミュニケーションを図るたびに、「教えて!」しなければならないと思います。 不安があるのは理解できますが、どうぞ自信を持って、他人に頼らないでがんばってください!

• churrasco
  • ベストアンサー率42% (18/42)
回答No.1

意味は十分伝わると思いますよ~

関連するQ&A

• 英語教えてください!

Gdmo. It's raining so it's nice and cool ! Do you walk your dog? I want to decide my weekend. Are we getting together? は、どういう意味ですか? 宜しくお願い致します!

• she may very well

Q. Should I be concerned?: My girlfriend recently bought a vibrator for us to use together (we’re both women). However, it’s been a couple months and we haven’t used it together once. We have had sex several times, but once we were in bed and I suggested we use it and she said it had dead batteries. Should it upset or worry me that she is clearly using it on her own time? I don’t want to be controlling of her body. We are always together—it’s not as if I’m away on trips and she is lonely—so why wouldn’t she just initiate sex with me rather than using the vibrator? It makes me feel scared and offended—is she not satisfied by me? What’s next, cheating? I know how ridiculous that may sound, but it’s just a fear and I don’t know how to handle this. A: Talk to your girlfriend about this. You don’t have to open with “we haven’t used this vibrator together and now I’m anxious about whether you want to have sex with me or might cheat,” but she may very well have no idea that this has brought up so many feelings of insecurity and anxiety for you. It’s possible that the “dead batteries” line was an excuse to avoid something she didn’t know how to discuss at the time, and it’s also possible that the batteries really were dead and she didn’t consider the matter urgent. Tell her what you want rather than hoping she will offer it without prompting. (For what it’s worth, masturbation and sex are not the same thing; the fact that your girlfriend sometimes masturbates with a vibrator is not necessarily a referendum on how she feels about having sex with you. If your sex life is otherwise satisfying, then I think this is a fear you can let go of.) Whatever the outcome, you have to share what you’re thinking, what you’re afraid of, and what you want with her. she may very wellの訳は「彼女が~するものもわかる」でしょうか?あと、ここでの referendumの訳し方を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 訳なのですが、

知り合いからメールをもらいましたがきちんとした訳が知りたくて書き込みしました。宜しくお願いします。 I will start my holidays nextweek so I want to know if is possible for me to come there.I want to come if you will have time to see me but I have a friend who lives in Osaka.I see you are there pls come to msn so we can chat. 来週から休みが始まるからそっちへ行くことが可能か知りたい。 あなたが時間あるときにきてほしい(会いに)。でも私には大阪に住んでいる友達がいる。 =ここから先がよくわかりません。教えてください。彼は怒っているような不機嫌な感じではないですよね? あと、この解釈で合っているかも教えてください。 お願いします。

• bother?

このところ1ヶ月くらい忙しくて全然会えなかった友達から下のようなメールが来ました。 "I understand you have been busy, but obviously, you don't seem to be willing to make time to get together. Now I kind of feel bad about keeping emailing you and asking if you still want to get together, I guess I should stop. Sorry I should have realized that earlier. I don't want to be a bother. I just wanted to see you." これはもう友達でいたくないっていうことなのでしょうか。。。それとI don't want to be a bother.の意味がよくわかりません。 私は決して会いたくなかったわけじゃなくて、ただほんとに忙しかっただけなのですが、どう謝っていいかわからなくて困っています。メールの返事が遅くなったときのように I'm so sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. I have been really busy... みたいな言葉だけでは何か足りない気がするのですが、うまく言葉が見つかりません。 どなたかアドバイスくださると嬉しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削をお願いします!

最近数年ぶりに英語を勉強し直している為困っています。。 以下の英文は意味が通じますでしょうか? 私は先週の土曜日に、○○(市名)まで祖母を迎えに行きました。 彼女が大好きですが、とても気難しい人です。 なので、会うときにはいつも喧嘩しないように気を付けています。 なるべく彼女と楽しい時間をすごしたいものです。 I picked my grandmother up at ○○ last Saturday. I love her, but she is very fastidious. So, I'm careful not to have a quarrel with her whenever we meet. I want to have a happy time with her, if possible. 上記の文を数人の前で話さなくてはならないのですが、 どうか皆様のお力添えを頂きたく思います。 宜しくお願い致しますm(__)m

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

英語の翻訳をお願いします! 今英語を勉強中で、海外の人とメールのやりとりをしてるのですが、いただいた文の意味が理解できません。 以下を翻訳できる方お願いします。 --------------------------------------------- Now I go to sleep but I see your message so I want to answer you. I'm happy to have to do your meet =) I want to say to you "Have nice day and enjoy it even if it's a little hard" =) I send you my happyness and I hope who you become happy =) Latter I send you an other mail. --------------------------------------------- よろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

Dear Carolyn: I have a "friend" that will email and invite me to lunch and then add, "By the way I'm cycling for charity, please contribute," and then she never follows through regarding the lunch. Once, we actually made a date for lunch and then she said, "I'll call you that morning and let you know if it still works for me!" and I never heard from her the day we had scheduled the lunch. I asked her and her fiance to join my husband and me for dinner and she said, "Great idea! I'll get back to you when things aren't so hectic," and 10 months went by without a word. Although there was a time when this person and I were close and spent time together, obviously this is no longer a friendship, and I have decided not to accept this behavior from her again. There is a strong possibility that I am going to run into her around town. What can I kindly say to let her know that I'm done with her without being snarky? -- K. Why do you need to tell her anything? The friendship is over, there are no plans being made that you need to break, and if she ever invites you to something, then you already know she doesn't mean it so it doesn't matter whether you reply yes, no, maybe, or not at all. The only thing left to do is to exist in this reality instead of the alternative one where you thought you might someday, eventually, have lunch. If the opportunity arises naturally for you to say something, or if it's important to you to tie off the ends, then by all means, say what has been on your mind: it's important to youのところはit's important for youと学校で習った気がするのですが、なぜその形なのでしょうか?あと、tie off the endsの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• この英文を訳していただきたいです

A: you bring new aspects to her. and with movie it's like... B: She doesn't bring nuances. it was perfect. Let me just say that we have had a lot of her love today. okey? So i'd glod to get some. A: And then we see her evolving into his leadership role. But we also see you evolving more and more as we see you onscreen... B: Well...Do we?

• 文法問題

( )に入る番号を教えて下さい! (1)If I had had enough money then,I ( )the bag. (1)could buy (2)bought(3)could have bought (4)had bought (2)I ( )you if I had enough time. (1)can see (2)could see (3)cannot see (4)could have seen (3)( )I you,I wouldn't do such a shilly thing. (1)Am (2)Would (3)Were (4)If (4)He wishes he ( )a car;taxis are so expensive. (1)can drive (2)could drive (3)will drive (4)drives (5)If it ( )your advice,we would not be able to fish this task. (1)was not (2)had not for (3)were not (4)were not for (6)( ) (1)If it was nice tomorrow,we will go there. (2)If it had been nice tomorrow,we will go there. (3)If it is nice tomorrow,we will go there. (7)( ) (1)If I only could speak French! (2)Only if I could speak French! (3)If only I could speak French! (8)( ) (1)It's almost eleven. it's time you go to bed. (2)It's almost eleven. It's time you went to bed. (3)It's almost eleven. It's time you had gone to bed. (9)You( )have brought your umbrella. It didn't rain. (1)need not (2)should (3)must not (4)can