• 締切済み

アメリカと日本で国際遠距離恋愛をしてます。しかし、私はそれほど英語が堪

アメリカと日本で国際遠距離恋愛をしてます。しかし、私はそれほど英語が堪能ではありません。彼からこのようなメッセージをもらったのですが,,,翻訳していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 1) When you realize what you want in life... Why does it have to get away from you. i miss you. 2) I swear that the moment i can see you again in not going to let go for a very long time. Ugh!! this long distance stuff is just not all that great... I miss you like crazy and i cant wait to hear from you again. Your always on my mind and to be honest im crazy about you.

みんなの回答

• okarayu
  • ベストアンサー率100% (1/1)
回答No.2

はじめまして。 彼とはどれくらい付き合ってるのですか? もし期間が長いようであれば普段はどうやってコミュニケーションを取ってるのですか? 私も大して出来るほうではありませんが、相手の気持ちを第三者に訳してもらわないといけにようであればこれからきっと大変ですよ。 私の旦那もアメリカ人ですが、彼はもともと日本語が好きで簡単なことなら理解して話せます。 普段も量言語をミックスさせて話してますが、Travis07さんも相手が本気で好きであれば日本語を勉強してもらってはいかがですか? 返信のメールは英語ですか? お互いのためにも頑張ってくださいね! 言葉の壁は何とか成ります!

• euepesca
  • ベストアンサー率50% (3/6)
回答No.1

うーん、まず彼の英語も文法的には完璧じゃありません。スペルミスや誤用などがあります。ネイティヴの言葉は英語に限らず崩れているものですからね。 だいたいにおいて、両方とも "I miss you", つまり「君が恋しい」とか「君に会いたい」って言ってるだけです。その他の文は単に装飾ですね。表現を豊かにするために書いているだけです。 もっと正確な意味をお求めなら、1)に対しては前後の文脈を提示していただく必要があります。この前に質問者様が送ったメッセージとか、彼のメッセージの前の部分とか。 でもだいたい、こうかなぁ。 1) 生涯で求めるものが分かったなら・・・・・・それを手放さなきゃいけない理由がどこにある? 君が恋しい。 2) 君にまた会える時はそう遠くないって、約束する。うー! 遠距離ってマジで厄介・・・・・・ 君がいなくて死ぬほど寂しい、君の返事が待ち遠しい。 いつも君の事を考えています。正直、僕は君にいかれてる。 ただ、アメリカ人の方は一般的に日本人には恥ずかしい台詞でもさらっと言っちゃいます。何事も表現がオーバーなお国柄なので、すぐ死にそうとか狂ってるとか言いますし。だから、日本語に訳してそれを日本人的に受け取るのは間違いかも・・・・ 要は、「君にまた会いたい」ってことです。それだけ分かればいいんじゃないでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 遠距離恋愛中のアメリカ人の彼からメールが来たのですが、これはフラレたと

遠距離恋愛中のアメリカ人の彼からメールが来たのですが、これはフラレたと言うことですよね。 別れようの一言さえないものの、これは大人としてどう解釈するべきでしょうか。。 私は別れたくないのですが、ショックすぎて返す言葉が見つかりません。 どなたかアドバイスをお願い致します。 I'm sorry I didn't write you for a few days. This is very difficult for me. You are very beautiful woman and I want to spend every day with you. But I think our long distance relationship is difficult. I'm not in Japan with you and you are not in San Francisco with me. I think relationship to work need right time and right place. We don't have both right time and right place. I've been very busy with work and I don't think I can slow down my work for a relationship. This long distance relationship is tougher. I will miss you very much. I will regret this but I can not see you any more. よろしくお願いします

• 英語から日本語へ

長文で申し訳ありません。どなたか英語が得意な方、翻訳して頂きたいです。 どうかよろしくお願い致します。 I was being immature and ambitious about starting my trip. Now that I have gone though, the realization of leaving you has left a large wound in my heart. I will not be able to function as a normal human being for the foreseeable future. Sadness and regret has overtaken me entirely. You were NEVER just a convenience for me. It was convenient having you as a girlfriend yes, bet you were never only that. You were a highly cherished, valued and loved partner to me. I understand after all of this if you are upset or angry with me and if your view of me as a person has changed. The fact remains though that I do love you, and I will not be able to forget you for a very long time. Like I said at the train station, I went in to this relationship with a very cold, and well guarded heart from previous situations. You re-opened my heart 名前, and filled with nothing but love, affection, and good long lasting memories. You are a wonderful person, who deserves nothing but the absolute best in life. In the end, I would not have been able to provide that for you. I still have a long way to go to get where I want to be in life.

• アメリカに住む彼の英語のニュアンスがわかりません(恋愛の英語)その2

訳していただきたい文章(特にわからないところ「that way ][will like]の意味) -------------------------------------------------------- [i will like to say that i love you but i think i cant say i love you (中略) love its like but with more fealings(中略) i will like to see you ,each time i wake up so that way(中略) i will like to be at your side everyday and be there with you when you need me」 ---------------------------------------------------- たびたび彼はi will like ・・というフレーズを使います。 大意ではわかりますがこれは現実には無理だと言っているのでしょうか。 英語のできるかた意訳でも良いので教えてください。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳してください。お願いします。

it's almost christmas and I can't believe that 2 years already have passed. The are times that I am still thinking about you and wondering what you are doing. Maybe it's time to go to Asia again, because I am really missing the time I had in Asia.  Miss you 

• 英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。

英語の歌詞の訳をお願いします。 できれば大切な人に語りかけるような口調の訳だと 嬉しいです。 I know you think that I shouldnt still love you or tell you that But if I didnt say it, well, Id still have felt it Wheres the sense in that? I promise Im not trying to make your life harder or return to where we were But I will go down with this ship I wont put my hands up and surrender There will be no white flag above my door Im in love and always will be I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again And I caused nothing but trouble I understand if you cant talk to me again And if you live by the rules of "Its Over" then Im sure that that makes sense And when we meet, which Im sure we will, all that was there will be there still Ill let it pass and hold my tongue And you will think that Ive moved on よろしくお願いします。

• この英語を日本語に

訳してもらえませんか? 私は英語が出来なくて 辞書とかで調べても さっぱりわかりません なので分かる方教えてください。 You that I have only you who is the dearest who should love I will swear that I love you as long as it is alive. I want you to wait... offering one's hand.... until the moment please me you when transmitting. this desire この3つです。 お願いします

• 日本語にしてください( ^_^)

Hi again. How have you been!? My fri end from LA has been visiting so I've been busy. She leaves tomorrow tho ugh. Sad. We have been having fun t hough, went to Fukuoka yesterday! H ope you're doing well! Is that you in your new picture? お願いします!

• 教えて下さい! 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

下記の英文を日本語に翻訳をお願いします。 J am happy to welcome you in my apartment in August. It is very clear, comfortable and you have a splendid view on Paris You said to me that you do not speak french (also I do not speak japonese) and english. However you write me in english and may be you read english language. Myself I do not speak fluent english. J suppose that you come to visit Paris. J can to help you to indicate which is to be visited. Do not hesitate to question about which is important for you. J will be happy to read you again よろしくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 翻訳お願いします

taro, That is the problem is your friend not me.! Good lasers take long time to build.! I cant deal with people that are im patient. You new from the beginning it was going to take long time because i did not have the hosts. I though the host will be in in Less then 3 weeks but it took nearlly 1 and 1 1/2 months. I know that you buy my lasers and re sell them to friend to make money and that is fine however you needed to tell your friends that it takes long time to build 3mode saik 1.7W-1.8W lasers. You know people sell lasers o this forum 3 a week and the look nice but there cheap junk inside. I put 1 laser up a week and its high quility. See the diffrence. I can tell you taro that dealing with you and your friend that you 2 have been the only too people to act like this. I hve never had anyone tell me iam slow, Not even jiro would say such a thing.! Because they know its not nice. Anyways, If you promise never to do such a thing again because if you do i will find out right away, But if you promise never to ask anyone to make a laser or laser heatsinks or parts that i make Iam will to forget about what happend iand start fresh. Let me know If you re Genue