• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英語の質問お願い致します

どう思いますか? 連絡取り合っていた彼と私の一言が原因でほぼ音信普通になり、モヤモヤするので、こちらで難しい英文を手助けしてもらって最後に彼に送りました。 I have troubled you on many occasions it seems, and I am very sorry for that. If possible, I wish to communicate with you just like before. Having that said, I will not contact you again going forward, if you so desire. Please just let me know in return, if you wish to hear from me again or not. That is all I ask と連絡したら I was in a relationship when I met you on the Haneda air port I honestly just intended to do language exchange. But then I was attracted to you and thought you are such a great person, I couldn't stop myself. Which was selfish and dishonest. I'm sorry. I have never encountered a situation like this before and I was confused. You really are an amazing person and you deserve better. I'm really sorry, I never had this experience before. I should have told you earlier. I stopped sending you messages because I was ashamed and embarrassed about behaving badly と返事がきました。内容を読んでも付き合っていたということと、今後どうしたいかを私に委ねてますよね?ハッキリいってくれてない含みな文だと理解したのですが、そうではないでしょうか?

noname#233940
noname#233940

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • 閲覧数306
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15292/33006)

1。今後どうしたいかを私に委ねてますよね?  最初の文は、貴方に始めて羽田であった時に彼女が居た、で二股してご免、と言っています。 2。ハッキリいってくれてない含みな文だと理解したのですが、そうではないでしょうか?  僕はハッキリ終わりと言っていると思います。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からの補足

回答ありがとうございます。 そうなんですね。まだ、返事しなくてよかったです。 今後についてもいってないし、私が言った事に対して、罪悪感で連絡するのをやめていたんだで終わってると思ってました…

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問お願い致します

I honestly just intended to do language exchange. But then I was attracted to you and thought you are such a great person, I couldn't stop myself. Which was selfish and dishonest. I'm sorry. I have never encountered a situation like this before and I was confused. You really are an amazing person and you deserve better. I'm really sorry, I never had this experience before. I should have told you earlier. I stopped sending you messages because I was ashamed and embarrassed about behaving badly 意味はわかるのですが、彼は今後どうしたいのでしょうか?関係をやめたいのですかね?

• どなたか和訳をお願い致します

I read your words. I wish we had a sweeter reunion. I just wanted to hold you close and love you. It was such a simple hope. That is how I feel. But I am still happy we met. I would like to meet you again if you wish to visit here again. I just got back here today. The truth is I miss you. But if we spend another evening together, please lets make it pure..and sweet. Especially the next time. If you would like to visit me here again and spend the night I welcome it. I could meet you here again like the place we were at before. I am free from 8pm. Infact.. If you want to meet me tomorrow (Tuesday) I would welcome it. I have a gift for you from my travels. I also miss you.

• 英語合ってますか?

英語合ってますか? I never got a notification that you ever texted back, I'm so sorry. Well the video is all done now ! I uploaded it to YouTube this morning, if you would like to see it i can show it to you!に 『よかったー(>_<) あなたからもうLINE来ないんだなって思って悲しかったの。 本当にー?♪ 見せて☆』と言いたいです。 I'm so glad! I was sad to think that I had no mail from you anymore. Really? Show me! ↑合ってますか?

• 英語がご堪能な方、翻訳をお願致します。

以下文の翻訳をお願いいたします。 Well, I have not really dont that before, what are you thinking about and what do you think is fair price wise for me to send you those? I will have to ship them to my location first. お力をお貸しください。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願します

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 m(_ _)m Hi I was wondering if you had to open the boxes to find the serial number and if the watches are still 100% perfect sealed in the plastic and untouched because I have bought them as a collection piece with perfect white cardboard outer package etc... and if you have another one I may also buy that but how much discount can I have this time?

• 英訳をお願いします😰

I understand you.and am sorry. For me there is just not the communication that a like to have in a relationship. You are a great person! I wish you the best. For me は「僕はね」で始まってますか?a like to haveは would like to でしょうか? これは一方的に文句を言って、もうあなたと会いたくないと言った後の返信です。 よろしくお願いします❗️

• 英語にお願い致します。。

こんばんは、いつもお世話になっております。 yahoo翻訳機で変換してみましたが、かなり怪しい英語になってるかと 思うので、正しい英語にして頂けると嬉しいです。 宜しくお願い致します ***** ごめんね。実をいうと、もしかしたらあなたが彼に私のことを話してしまうのではないかと、心配してたの。だから前回彼について書くことができなかったわ。 でも私はあなたのこと信用できるので、彼は本当はどんな人か伝えるわ。 1週間前に返事をくれて、本当に感謝してます。色々と話を聞いてくれて本当にどうもありがとう!! ****** I'm sorry. I worried to tell the truth when possibly you might talk about me to him. Therefore I was not able to write it about him last time. But I talk because I am you and cut it by trust, in fact, what kind of person he is・・・ I really thank for giving an answer one week ago. I hear a story in various ways, and really thank you very much! !

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか? その2

翻訳しましたが理解できないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか。 Is just need told you the true That was don't like and hate Talk my friends When I'm say and told you are my girlfriend Later. Surprised all my friends talk with you And say your girlfriend just like enjoy What you think? i'm feel When you are in a big love and other people talk bad about your couple I'm really like and love And feel in you a true love And was want only for me Because was really love you Was want see you again Talk with you Dinner with you Walk with you Have again a good time like to the first meeting Was dream. with this Now just continue in my dream Sorry for today

• この英語がうまく訳せません。修正や解答お願いします。

外国人の人とのメールでよくわからないヶ所があります。訳をみていただきたいのですが、お願いします 1 I really like Okinawa, the sea out there is so nice and beautiful... 私はほんとうに沖縄が好きだ。海以外?はとてもよくて美しい。 2 but it tok me some time to get use to the different foods in Japan...but now I like the food very much. しかし日本の食べ物… 3 So I wonder do you thin you will ever come to America again?? わかりません 4 I hope to come to Japan again, and if we talk a little more maybe I can come and see you??well if thats O.k. with you. わかりません… 5 So have you ever talked with American Guy before...you seem like a really nice girl, glad to have meet you. まえにアメリカ人とはなしたことある? あなたとてもいい感じの女の子だから あなたとしりあえてうれしいよ 以上です お願いします。

• 英語訳について

日本語でいう、「つい感情的になり 本当に思っていないことをつい言ってしまった。その事で関係が悪くなってしまい、誤解させそれを後悔している。」というので英語でどう言えばよいでしょうか? I shouldnt had to tell you something like that, and now i feel very sorry and have regrets myself. probably where you feel coming from it and made you think that way. I was too emotinal at that moment. but i didnt mean it really. というのでよいでしょうか?? 感情的になり別れると言ってしまった。 I mentioned that our break up stuff cause i was too emotional. 本当はそんなことを望んでいないのに、引き留めて欲しくて、安心したくて言ってしまった。 こういう風にも言いたいのですが、~emotinalのあとどう言っていいかわかりません。。 どうぞお力をおかしください。宜しくお願いします。