• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

英語合ってますか?

英語合ってますか? I never got a notification that you ever texted back, I'm so sorry. Well the video is all done now ! I uploaded it to YouTube this morning, if you would like to see it i can show it to you!に 『よかったー(>_<) あなたからもうLINE来ないんだなって思って悲しかったの。 本当にー?♪ 見せて☆』と言いたいです。 I'm so glad! I was sad to think that I had no mail from you anymore. Really? Show me! ↑合ってますか?

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数46
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (7373/9093)

合っていると思います。少し加えますね。 Oh, I'm so glad! I was sad to think that I had no mail from you anymore. Really? I'd like to see your video. Show me, please!!!

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

本当に助かりました。ありがとうございますm(_ _)m☆

関連するQ&A

• ニュアンスがわからず、

ニュアンスがわからず、 なんとなく、フワフワとしかわかりません。 翻訳していただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致しますm(_ _)m I never got a notification that you ever texted back, I'm so sorry. Well the video is all done now ! I uploaded it to YouTube this morning, if you would like to see it i can show it to you!

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

(相手は恋人じゃなく、アメリカ人の男友達です。) I'm so glad to see that. You make me feel so happy:3 Hehehehe what are you all the things you would like when I come? に、 『んー、一緒に行きたいところがありすぎてまだイマイチ自分でも分からないw でも、いっぱい東京の街連れ回すから 覚悟しといてね(笑)"←冗談っぽく" あなたは行ってみたいところとかある?』←英語にしてくださいm(__)m

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の翻訳

翻訳をお願いします。 --------------------- 私はとても悲しい。 あなたは今日が私たちの記念日だという事を知らない。 私たちが付き合ってから4ヵ月経ちました。 でもあなたにとってそれは重要じゃない。 私はあなたがもう私を愛してない事をわかっています。 最近ずっとその事を考えていました。 私に教えて。 あなたに何が起きたの? --------------------- ちなみに自分で考えた文は これです… I'm so sad. You don't know that today is anniversary of us. We are completed 4 month. But, it isn't important for you. I understand you don't love me now. I was thinking about that recently. Please teach to me What happened to you? 英語がお得意な方お願いします……!

• うまく英語にできません。教えてください

訂正も含み再度質問させていただきます。外国人の知り合いにメールの返事を書いているのですがうまく表現できないものがあります。自分なりにやってみましたがうまく文章にできません。わかる部分だけでもいいので教えてください。お願いします。 (1)「あなたのような誠実な人を裏切るなんて、とても残念で悲しいことだ」 Im sorry to hear that, It very sad cheated you(わかりません) (2)あなたはすばらしい人だからきっといい人と出会えるよ。 you are very nice person, so I hope you meet(わかりません)

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• この英語表現は正しいですか?

書く英語 基礎編のLesson 178 練習問題5の解答によれば、 あなたが彼女に会うことはそんなに(so)大事なことだったのですか Was it so important that you had to see her? となっていました。しかし、これは、 Was it so important that you see her? と書くべきではないのですか? 何だか腑に落ちません。

• 「嬉しいやら、悲しいやら」を英語では

またまた、宜しくお願いします。相手の方から頂いたe-maileにお返事をしたいのですが、お力をお貸しください。 旅行の体験を頂きました、そのお返事に旨く気持ちを込めたいのですが、「楽しいやら、悲しいやら」とはどう表現すればよいのでしょうか?  Your story make me sad and glad??? Thank you tell me your whole story, I read it sad and glad??? だめかな~?宜しくお願いします。

• You Tubeに動画をupしていたら外人さんからメールが来ました^^;

Medal of Honor Medal of Honor Hey, you uploaded a video recently of Medal of Honor: Frontline. I have been searching the internet everywhere for the 5 or so bonus movies that are on the disk. I could go out and buy a ps2 and MOF Frontline but it seems it would be easier if someone just uploaded them to Youtube. Once you beat the game or if you enter in the cheat "DAWOIKS" you unlock all the extra movies including the ones I want. Specifically I'm looking for "Bit-Chat", "The Orchestration Of War", "Team Screens", "A Good Day To 'Dye'", and "From The Animator's Desk". I want to request that you record them from the game and upload them to Youtube. Thank you. ゲームレコードを知りたいみたいな所は解るんですが; そのニュアンスで良いかどうかご指導願いますm(__)m