英語合ってますか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I never got a notification that you ever texted back, I'm so sorry.
  • Well the video is all done now! I uploaded it to YouTube this morning, if you would like to see it I can show it to you!
  • I'm so glad! I was sad to think that I had no mail from you anymore. Really? Show me!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語合ってますか?

英語合ってますか? I never got a notification that you ever texted back, I'm so sorry. Well the video is all done now ! I uploaded it to YouTube this morning, if you would like to see it i can show it to you!に 『よかったー(>_<) あなたからもうLINE来ないんだなって思って悲しかったの。 本当にー?♪ 見せて☆』と言いたいです。 I'm so glad! I was sad to think that I had no mail from you anymore. Really? Show me! ↑合ってますか?

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9705/12071)
回答No.1

合っていると思います。少し加えますね。 Oh, I'm so glad! I was sad to think that I had no mail from you anymore. Really? I'd like to see your video. Show me, please!!!

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

本当に助かりました。ありがとうございますm(_ _)m☆

関連するQ&A

• ニュアンスがわからず、

ニュアンスがわからず、 なんとなく、フワフワとしかわかりません。 翻訳していただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致しますm(_ _)m I never got a notification that you ever texted back, I'm so sorry. Well the video is all done now ! I uploaded it to YouTube this morning, if you would like to see it i can show it to you!

• I'm glad to ・・・の自然な例文を教えてください

感情を表す表現として、I'm glad to hear the news. という不定詞を使ったものがありますよね。 中学校の教科書を見ていると、I'm gladの後は、to meet youくらいしか載ってないのですが、例えば、I'm glad to play tennis.といった文は成り立つのでしょうか。 テニスをして嬉しい・・・とはあまり使われないのでしょうか。 I'm glad to や、I'm sad to , I'm sorry to , I'm surprised to などに続く自然な例文を、できるだけ多く教えて頂ければ幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語を日本語に訳して頂けますか??

自分では所々理解できず困っています...。 よろしくお願いします。 i will go to japan this summer always want to .... i will try to go there in my birthday so you can say happy birthday to me in person ... i be so happy really happy for you to be the first one to say it ...... :) and i be so glad for you to show me around..... and remember this,your emails and you are special to me ..... so please dont ever think that you are bother me ... I love you emails and love you! i am glad that you are special for me and hoping to see you soon .... You are so beautiful and sweet.

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

(相手は恋人じゃなく、アメリカ人の男友達です。) I'm so glad to see that. You make me feel so happy:3 Hehehehe what are you all the things you would like when I come? に、 『んー、一緒に行きたいところがありすぎてまだイマイチ自分でも分からないw でも、いっぱい東京の街連れ回すから 覚悟しといてね(笑)"←冗談っぽく" あなたは行ってみたいところとかある?』←英語にしてくださいm(__)m

• 至急。英語について。

don't worry no matter if you do that or not I love you. I will always I love you. It is just hard to show that sometimes because we are so far away.←この離れてるからそれを示すのが難しいって 愛してるってことをちゃんと伝えれないのがってことですよね?

• so long for me to の意味

I am sorry that it took so long for me to write back to you. という文で that 以降が解かりません。soの使い方も、イマイチ理解していないのでsoについても教えていただきたいです。宜しくお願いします。

• この文法の意味を教えてください

I am sure that he will help us. =It is certain(sureは×) that he will help us. =He is certain(sureでも○)to help us. I am sorry that I have kept you waiting so long ≠It is sorry that... =I am sorry to have kept you waiting so long この2つの文でどういうような文法がいいたいのでしょうか? ノートにはこれしか書いていなくてわかりません。 回答お願いします。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします

下のどれか一つでも良いので、日本語に訳して欲しいです。 お願いします。 (1) I'm glad to he here. (2) I'm happy to be with you. (3) I'm sorry to be late for class. (4) It has been raining since last night (5) It is fun to swim (6) It is important for us to learn English. (7) It is the best novel that I have ever read. (8) It is very difficult for you to answer this question? なるべく簡単に訳してもらえたら嬉しいです。 お願いします、、

• 英語の翻訳

翻訳をお願いします。 --------------------- 私はとても悲しい。 あなたは今日が私たちの記念日だという事を知らない。 私たちが付き合ってから4ヵ月経ちました。 でもあなたにとってそれは重要じゃない。 私はあなたがもう私を愛してない事をわかっています。 最近ずっとその事を考えていました。 私に教えて。 あなたに何が起きたの? --------------------- ちなみに自分で考えた文は これです… I'm so sad. You don't know that today is anniversary of us. We are completed 4 month. But, it isn't important for you. I understand you don't love me now. I was thinking about that recently. Please teach to me What happened to you? 英語がお得意な方お願いします……!