• ベストアンサー

作文の添削お願いします。

中3です。作文を自分のない知識を絞って訳しました。間違っているところ指摘おねがいします。 I want to cooperate.It is one of the problems of us in the future.A parson who is senior to us speaks with NEET,and visiting the house hard.The worry about the interpersonal relationship is a problem of colliding without fail and it,s thing that should be solved. 原文:どうにか協力してあげられないかと感じます。我々の今後の課題の1つです。私たちより年上の人々が一生懸命NEETと接しているところを見たことがあります。対人関係の悩みは私たちが大人になったら必ずぶつかる問題で、解決していかなければならない事です。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#34556
noname#34556
回答No.3

私も他から再登場です。meitanMさんの頑張りぶりに感心し、ついつい応援したくなります。 >I want to cooperate.It is one of the problems of us in the future.どうにか協力してあげられないかと感じます。我々の今後の課題の1つです。 誰に協力したいのかちょっと分らないのですが(書いたご本人は分るはずですので) I would like to cooperate(help) for ○○(人など)in some form and that is one of our future challenges. →なんらかの形で協力したいですし(それは)我々の今後の課題(目標)の1つです。 >A parson who is senior to us speaks with NEET,and visiting the house hard.私たちより年上の人々が一生懸命NEETと接しているところを見たことがあります。 I have seen that senior people was treating NEET gently/warmly/kindly.→年上の人たちがNEETに温かく/優しく/親切に 接しているのを見たことがあります。 have/has + 過去分詞 で、~したことがある(経験) I have been to Hokkaido.(北海道に行った事がある) My father has tried to bungee jumping.(お父さんはバンジージャンプをしてみたことがある。 >The worry about the interpersonal relationship is a problem of colliding without fail and it,s thing that should be solved.対人関係の悩みは私たちが大人になったら必ずぶつかる問題で、解決していかなければならない事です。 collide は人と人などが思いっきり「ドン」とぶつかる意味での「衝突」なので、この場合は「直面する」 face はどうでしょうか? In the future, we will face interpersonal problems that have to be solved.→将来、私たちは解決すべき対人関係の問題に直面するであろう。 もしくは In the future, we will face interpersonal problems and will have to solve them.→将来、私たちは対人関係においての問題に直面するだろうし、(その問題を)解決する必要があるだろう。 少しは分りやすくて簡潔になったかなと思います。頑張ってくださいね。

meitanM
質問者

お礼

またまた詳しい解説有難う御座います! 期待にこたえられるように一生懸命がんばります!

その他の回答 (2)

noname#91219
noname#91219
回答No.2

再登場。 果たして一体visiting the house hardが何を意味しているのかわからないのですが(気になっているから教えてください!) 「対人関係の悩みは私たちが大人になったら必ずぶつかる問題で」、言い換えれば「私たちは大人になれば対人関係の悩みには必ずぶつかる」になりますので、When we grow up(When we become an adult), we can't fail to face with the problem of worry about inter-personal relationship... もうちょっと忠実に訳せば、The worry about the inter-personal relationship is a problem that we can't avoid, and we should slove it. あまり原文に忠実すぎると、英語らしさが失われてしまうかもしれません。特に「必ずぶつかる」を「避けられない」と解釈するのがミソです。 以上、素人の意見でした。ほかの回答者様、ワタクシの間違いも指摘願います。

meitanM
質問者

お礼

ポイントまで教えてくださって わざわざありがとうございます^▽^ 大変感謝します!

noname#91219
noname#91219
回答No.1

間違っていると言うよりアドバイスですけど。問題集かなんかですか? 「どうにか~したい」を生かすには「I want to manage to cooperate」が使えるかもしれません。 その次は仮主語のItかとおもいましたが、そうでもなく、また以前にitに当たる文章がないのでThisはどうでしょう。なんとなくこれからしゃべることとそれ以前をまとめている感じがしませんか? This is our challenges for the future.またはThis is challenges for our futureはどうでしょう。challenges for the futureは「今後の課題」の決まり文句みたいなものです。 原文に忠実に訳せばそう難しくないのがその次です。 I've ever seen a man(person) who is senior to us contact(speakも話し手の意見を述べるときに使う五なので可)with...またはI've ever seen a man(person) speaking(contacting) with...。後者は分詞を使っています。 「一生懸命」を生かすにはやはりmanage toも使えます。総じて、I've ever seen a person managing to contact with NEET. まずはここまで。

関連するQ&A

• 作文の添削をしてほしいのですが。

中3です。自分で書いた作文を英語にしたのですが、正しいかどうか分からないので、間違ってる所指摘おねがいします。ちなみに3節目の文です。 The debate that puts the focas on it is done this time. There is a qestion naire done to NEET with media. Especially,a lot of that is `I want to continue the hobby for a long time.` and `I don,t want to relate to the parson.`reason might become an element that causes the falling birthrate. 原文:今回はそれに焦点をおいた弁論をします。メディアでNEETに対しておこなったアンケートがあります。中でも多いのが「趣味に没頭したい」とか「働きたくない」などです。「人とかかわりたくない」という理由は少子化を引き起こす要因にもなりかねません。

• 作文の添削をしてほしいのですが。

当方中3で英語力はあまり自信がありません、間違ってる所指摘お願いします。 These days, came to hear word`NEET、.The spelling of N/E/E/T. These is a meaning named `Not in Education Employment or training、. Meaning the word NEET and it doesn,t work even if growing up.Money is received from parents for ever. Time has been spent on interesting video games, the Internet,and the cartoon,etc.NEET is increases every year it is big social issues in present Japan. 原文:最近よくニートという言葉を聞くようになった。ニートのスペルはNEETでNot in Education Employment or trainingという意味がある。 言葉どおりの意味で成長しても働かず、親からずっとお金を受け取っている。得にすることがなくおもしろいビデオゲームやインターネット、漫画に時を費やしている。日本でNEETが年々増加し大きな社会問題になっている。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

テレビの功罪について70語程度の英語で書け。 The television plays a vital role in our life. First, we can get various information of the world from it. Second, we can also derive enjoyment from it. Certainly, there is the fact that the television does us harm. For example, it cause failure of eyesight. However, the harm can be diminished easily by our slight care and it is indispensable to us now. From now on, the television is going to develop and have a good effect on our life. 書いてるといつの間にか文の始まりがほとんど副詞になってしまいました...問題は無いですよね…? なるべく主旨の一貫性を狙ってみたのですがどうでしょうか?またザッと流し読みして単複・時制などにおかしなとこありましたら指摘していただけるとうれしいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文を添削してもらえませんか?

今、アカデミックライティングというものを学んでいる大学生です。以下の和文を英訳してみたので、よかったら、添削と講評をしていただけないでしょうか。具体的な講評をお願いします。 心理カウンセラーを40年やってきて、「人間の心ほど移ろいやすいものはない」との思いと、「人間ほど一度思い込むとこれほど頑固なものはない」との想いの両方がある。心を柔らかく持ち、いい加減な自分を肯定したいものである。 In my experience of being a psychotherapist for 40 years, I have held opposite feelings: Nothing is more inconstant than the mind of men, and more persistent in what one once believes than the nature of them. Then, condition of our flexible mind and recognition of our susceptible one, we really need. My forty year career of a psychotherapist have given me the realization that our mind is the most influenced by the inner or the outer, whereas our spirit is the most likely to assume one thing endlessly. Therefore it is really necessary for us to smelt our iron mind, which sometimes is like clay, and to accept it.

• 一橋英作文の添削よろしくおねがいします。

一橋 2009 Write 120 to 150 words of English about the topic below. A sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. I'm in favor of the idea that a sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. Surely, some people say that even if a person who has it, no difficult problems will be solved, so there is no point having it. In my opinion, however, it is very important for all people and in a lot of situations ,especially in difficult situations,to have it. People tend to be nervous when they face difficult situations, and no good ideas will be come up with unless they are nervous. However, what if there is a person who has a sense of humour? He would be likely to make nervous people relax by using it. By doing so, people could make the best of their power. That is why I agree with the idea. 自分の意見と反対の意見をつくるときに「自分の意見→反対の意見」としたため、若干の理由説明の弱さを自分で感じるのですがどうでしょうか。 また、a sense of humour を途中まで代名詞 it を用いてたのですが、少し a sense of humour の意の it を使わなくなったので 再びa sense of humour と書きました。 この場合は少し距離(?)があいていても it と表現しても問題ないのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 直訳してみた作文の添削をしてほしいのですが。

作文を英語にしたんですが、当方中3のため当たっているか分かりません。 間違えてる所指摘お願いします。 There are lot of things enumerated as a reason.For example,tangle of interpersonal relationship, communication with person who doesn,t know. One might have the cause about it also in the animated cartoon of Japan. Japan is an animated cartoon country in world No.1.The animated cartoon of Japan advanceto foreign countries and become famous. 原文:増加していく理由として挙げられることは沢山ある。例えば、顔も知らない世界中の人とやりとりのできるパソコンや、人間関係のもつれ、その中のひとつに急激に発達した日本のアニメに原因があるのではないだろうか。日本は世界1位のアニメ大国で、海外へ次々と進出し、人気を上げている。

• 英作文の添削お願いします

相変わらず海外旅行が花盛りだ。【せっかくたくさんのお金を使っている以上、ただ外国の景色を眺めて帰ってくるだけでは、もったいない。】 You spend a lot of money on a trip abroad, so just going sightseeing and returning home is only waste of money. 解答では ..., it is waste just to see the sight and come back. となっていたんですが、上のように書いても意味通じるでしょうか?

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

August 3rd,I went to Koushien stadium to cheer --- high school. Because, my senior who is senior of baseball club at elementary school participated in the game as a member of his high school. It took about two hours from Kyoto to Koshien Stadium by bus. The game would start at 13:30,but Seats in --- high school were already full of many people. There were filled by same color as the uniform of the baseball club. I had a lot of drink because it was very hot day. --- high school's Opponent is --- high school. It was a very good game though the game had been lose by one point difference. * Hereafter,I want him to play baseball more and more. 8月3日、私は甲子園球場に---高校を応援するためにいきました。 なぜなら、小学校のときの野球の先輩が--高校のメンバーとして試合に出場したからです。 京都から甲子園球場にはバスで約2時間掛かりました。 試合は13:30から始まる予定だったのですが、球場に入ったときには多くの人々で既にいっぱいでした。 ---高校側の客席はユニフォームと同じ色でいっぱいでした。 その日とても暑かったので、私はとても多くの飲み物を飲みました。 ---高校の対戦相手は---高校でした。 試合は一点差で負けてしまいましたが、とても良い試合でした。 (*)毎年夏の高校野球は見ているが、この試合は先輩が出場していたのでどの試合よりも見ていて興奮した。 先輩にはこれからも野球をがんばって欲しいです。 最後から二番目の文がうまく書けません。どういうふうに書けば良いかアドバイスぐださい。 それと、もっと簡単な表現ができるものがあれば教えてください。

• 英作文の添削お願いします

問題  Write your answer in English giving at least two reasons why you agree or disagree with it. Space exploration is a waste of money. 答え    I think space exploration is a waste of money. You may say that there are potential benefits which you will obtain in exploring it. However, it is only about 50years since human beings got tp the surface of the moon, so it is seemed to me that it will take great time, therefore, it will cost too much money until we surely make a great success exploring it. Also,we have many problems which we should pay money for, such as solving environmental problem, the poverty in developing countries. These problems must be solved as early as possible. In my conclusion, we pay money for something else rather than the unreliable projects.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問い:Do you like living where you live now,or would you rather live somewhere else in Japan or in the world? Why? Answer these questions as completely as you can. Use detail. Make us see and hear and smell and touch the place you are in ,or the place you imagine. Write in English on your answer sheet. I like living where I live now. I live in Gifu.there are two good reason why I like living in Gifu. First of all, there is good environment for living. Urban like Tokyo ,it is convenient for us to live in. However, there are some environmental problems such as air pollution and water pollution and etc. In contrast, Gihu is clean air and water. Moreover, there is few environmental problems. It is confortable for us to live there. Second, Gihu is a easygoing place. Urban are busy place. I like easygoing place better than busy place because I would like to act my own pace. I feel that people who live in urban are always busy and hurry. I do not want to disturb my own pace. That is all reason I want to live in Gifu