• ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします!

・It is very important to cooperate on a recycle campain to protect evironment. ・We should start thing that we can do even if it is small things.That is one step for improvement of environment. この2つを確認したいんですけど、文法的など、おかしいところがあったら教えてください。おねがいします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ベストアンサー率44% (12/27)
回答No.1

・It is very important to cooperate in recycling campain in order to protect evironment.   cooperateする(行動をともにする)活動はin...となるようです。   toが続いて気持ちが悪い感じがしました。 ・We should start from something we can do, even if that is a small thing. ・That is the first step to protect environment.   このほうがいいかなと思いました。    文法的に問題があるというところはないと思います。人それぞれですし、多少おかしくても気にしないほうがいいと思います。

Plz_teach_me
質問者

お礼

なるほど、もとの文よりも自然な感じの文章ですね。ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の文法を教えてください

以下英文で It is very important that 以降の部分の文法が理解できません。 "It is very important that until people have decision-making capability while they are growing up that we protect them but I think the whole idea that we can protect adults from themselves is hugely problematic." that節の中で、 until people have decision-making capability while they are growing up that we protect them が一塊でuntil ~ の後に文章がないように見えるのですが、 until ~ だけをthat節の中に書けるものなんでしょうか?

• 添削お願いします

「あなたは国際理解をするためになにをすればよいと思いますか」 という問に 「I think that it is important to understand each other with foreigners. And to do it, we should learn their cultures, religions, languages etc.」 という答えは合っていますか。また、文法的に合っていますか。教えてください。

• 英文の添削をお願いします!!

英語が非常に苦手な者です(泣)明日は英語のスピーチがあるのですが時間が無いので助けてほしいです!!英文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 英文:I am agreeable about education at ease. I became a five-day working week, and the time that was freedom increased. However, when was reduced 30%, and learning contents caused decline in academic ability by reduction of learning contents by education at ease; of dissenting opinion a person is, too. However, I think that I am not caused by only education at ease. I think it not to lead to decline in academic ability only by having reduced quantity. The reason is because it thinks that it is quality than quantity. It is a duty of a teacher that improve quality. All the teachers cooperate and think that it is important a thing, a student raising learning will of a student advance and learn it, and to make an effort. 日本語:私はゆとり教育について賛成である。週休二日制になって、自由な時間が増えた。しかし、ゆとり教育によって学習内容が三割削減され、学習内容の削減によって学力低下を招いたと反対意見の人もいる。しかし、ゆとり教育だけが原因ではないと思う。私は量を減らしただけでは学力低下に繋がらないと思う。それは量より質であると思うからだ。質を向上させるのは教師の役目だ。教師がみな協力して、生徒の学習意欲を高めること、生徒も進んで学び努力をすることが大事だと思う。

• 英文スピーチの添削をお願いします。

英文スピーチの添削をお願いします。 テーマは日本企業の英語の社内公用語化についてです。 英語が全くと言っていいほどできないので、 ほとんどを翻訳ソフトに頼ってしまいました。 間違っているところがたくさんあると思うので 英語がわかる方、教えてください。 Companies such as these days, Uniqlo or Rakuten announced the English office official language. Employees go to the English conversation school and seem to hurry measures. It is said that it is the globalization of the company,and the mutual understanding in the English is essential. But the Japanese who has an image to be negative even if they hold a meeting by the language that they are not used to, It may be hard to come to give an opinion even more. It employ a foreign employee and it is important that it have a global field of vision for the growth of the company. However,there is not a meaning to be a Japanese company when a Japanese is hard to work. It's not limit all to English and think that one devising usage with the Japanese is effective.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英語が苦手な学生です。 頑張って文章を書いたんですが、全然自信がありません。 添削して頂けると勉強になるので助かります。 「身の回りの環境が変化すると、気持ちも変化することがある。例えば、今まで何とも感じていなかったことが、急に有難く感じたりする。私は とある出来事、つまり環境の変化によって、家族の大切さや有難みをひしひしと感じるようになった。」 ということを言いたいのですが、 以下の英文はあっていますでしょうか。 Sometimes environment change, our mind also change then. For example, suddenly I feel that the thing which I feel nothing until yesterday is welcome. I became that I feel the importance and the value of family by the event, that is to say change of my environment. 宜しくお願いします。

• 至急英訳お願いします。(一応自分なりに考えましたので添削でも可能です)

至急英訳お願いします。(一応自分なりに考えましたので添削でも可能です) 英語が本当に苦手なので宜しくお願い致します。 私は外国人の友達が欲しいです。理由は彼らと国際問題について議論したいからです。例えば、1カ国でも解決できない問題でも団結し合うことでもそれらの問題は解決できると思います。一番重要なことは、自分たちを分かってもらうことも大切ですが、それ以上に相手を理解することが大切だと思います。私たち若者は決して大きなことはできないですが、友好を深め、平和な世界にしたいと努力し合うことが必要不可欠だと考えます。 英訳) I wan to make lots of foreign friends because I want to argue about International issues with them. For example, even if only one country couldn't solve a problem, but to gang up with many countries would be able to solve it. Most important thing is of cause trying to them understand about my position but more important thing is to understand other side position. I think we ,who are young people, won't be able to big things, but to maintain friendly relations with, and we hope to make world peace by attempting are most important things that I think.

• この英文の訳をお願いいたします。 長いです。

Every society makes laws to protect its way of life. By looking at a country's laws, we can learn something about the culture of that society. We can also understand what is important to its people. Sometimes these laws may surprise outsiders. In Switzerland,for example,you can't hang out laundry on Sundays. It is also against the law to use a power lawn mower on Sundays because it is too noisy. These laws tell us that Sunday are very important to the Swiss. これをお願いいたします。 あとit'sとitsの違いは何なのでしょうか。 よければお願いいたします。

• 英語の添削お願いします。

Some people say boy and girls attend separate schools is good, but I think that they go to school together make them to learn important things. (何人かの人は男の子と女の子は別々の学校へ行くのが良いと言うが、(男女)一緒の学校に行くことで彼らは大切なことを学ぶ、と私は思う。) Importance befriend with anyone (誰とでも仲良くなる大切さ) ・仲良くなるは「get friendly」でいいのでしょうか? if you do not have mind which cooperate, you could not success it. (もし協力する心がないなら、あなたはそれを成功することができない) こび3文の添削をお願いします。

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

The bulefin tuna is in a catastrophic decline, said Mr Sasaki , who is leading the America delegation to the talks . It is imperative that we take strong steps to protect that iconic fish.

• 正しい英文か添削してください!

環境についてのエッセイです。日本語は英訳しやすいように。簡単にしててるので少しおかしいと思います。    私は環境問題について考えるようになりました。そして、私たちはもっとエコを意識するべきだと思いました。私はエコを意識するようにしています。  私は水筒を持ち歩いています。だからゴミが出ません。それに経済的です。私はエコカーを運転しています。でも排ガスを減らすという目的で自転車に乗っていて、健康も維持しています。バイトに行くときには自転車で行きます。だから運動不足も解消できます。  私はこのようなエコをしています。私たちがしていることは小さな事かもしれません、だけどそうゆうことが大きな違いになると信じています。 I have become more concerned about “green” issues. そして、私たちはもっとエコを意識するべきだと思いました。I enjoy trying to be eco-friendly. I carry my own reusable bottles, so it is waste-free. It is also good economically. I drive an environmentally-friendly car, but try to ride my bike more cut down on carbon emission, which keep my fit. I go to my part-time job by bike.だから運動不足も解消できます。 I’m doing such activity of protecting the environment. Things we do may be small, I believe that they can make a big difference. 日本語のところは英語にできなかったところです。同じようなニュアンスであれば英訳しやすいように文章を変えても平気です。添削お願いします!