感動の家族愛を描いた最高の本!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • この本は私のお気に入りの一冊です。
  • 家族の絆がとても素晴らしく描かれていて、私を深く感動させました。
  • 家族は宝物だということを改めて思わせてくれる本でした。この気持ちを忘れずに大切にしたいと思います。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英文あってますか?

This book is one of the favorite books of me. This book moved me deeply. It is because the family ties is being written very well. well, I love my family. I thought it is only one thing to be important. I regarded it as really important.  Therefore, I thought that the family was a treasure. This book was the book which reminded me of such a thing. From now on I want to keep this feeling in mind. 間違ってるところとか付け足したほうが良いところとか教えてください。お願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • luckyrobo
  • ベストアンサー率53% (7/13)
回答No.1

* This book is one of the favorite books of me. ↓ * This book is one of my favorite books. * This book moved me deeply. * It is because the family ties is being written very well. well, I love my family. ↓ * Since the family relationship was written very good in the story, I was deeply impressed and surprised by reading this book. * I thought it is only one thing to be important. * I regarded it as really important.  * Therefore, I thought that the family was a treasure. * This book was the book which reminded me of such a thing. ↓ * After I read this book, I realized again how important the family relationship is. I believe this book reminded me of such thing. * From now on I want to keep this feeling in mind. ↓ * I want to keep in mind and never forget from now on. -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- (訂正後、全文) This book is one of my favorite books. Since the family relationship was written very good in the story, I was deeply impressed and surprised by reading this book. After I read this book, I realized again how important the family relationship is. I believe this book has reminded me of such thing. I want to keep in mind and never forget from now on. -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 言い回しが冗長な所は端的に直し、 意味の被っている部分は消去して整えてみました。 こんな感じでどうでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 英文の訂正をお願いします

I agree with his idea Because I think that his thought is right. He hell a sleep some times a course of lecture. His conduct is open to censure.He did not take great pains so there is not the right to get overtime work changes. He should study using one's time. He is a person in a charge of the parades, It is very important post. 'You must not be for an hourly wage sense forever' I thought that the words of the Mr.Tanaka's were very right. Also I thought that it was the really good boss who taught an important thing as Mr.Tanaka member of society. 宜しくお願いします!!

• 日本語にして下さい:)

i was watching movie at it reminded me of you.

• 次の英文を日本語にしてください。

Well, I thought language exchange would be fun! I don't know, I guess I thought there were more interesting people on that website. I was wondering why me of all people. Lol Just curious, sorry. この文章と A lunch box with the group "Shonentai"  That is how I was first introduced to them. この文章をお願いします。 That is how I was first introduced to them

• 英文書き換え教えてください

英文書き換え教えてください 1.It is no use trying to run away from difficulties. (不定詞を使って) 2.This book is very difficulut,and you can't understand it. (不定詞を使って) 3.He is proud that his father was educated in London. (単文に) 4.Please tell me his address as soon as you have received his letter. (動名詞を使って) 5.It had rained all the night, and the road was wet. (分詞構文に) 6.As the door was open.we walked in. (分詞構文に) 7.As I did not feel well,I stayed at home all day. (分詞構文に) 和訳もお願いします!

• 英文を直してください!

下の英文は上の日本語訳のように訳したつもりなんですが、文法的におかしい所を直してくださいm(__)m 私はこの映画にとても感動しました。 まず、この話が実話であるということにとても驚きました。 たとえ人々に無謀だと言われても諦めなかったジャックはとてもかっこいいと思いました。 夢を叶えるのはとても難しい事です。 しかし、昔から叶えたい夢があるのはとても素晴らしい事です。 また、私は多くの人々の協力とサポートにもとても感動しました。 彼の一生懸命な姿勢が人々の心を動かしたのだろうと思います。 私たちは彼を見習うべきです。 I was very impressed with this movie. At first I was really suprised in this movie was made based on a true story. Even if it was told many people to be reckless, I thought that Jack who never gave it up was very cool. Fulfilling your dreams is very difficult. But it is a very splendid thing that there is the dream that he want to grant from old days. Also, I was very impressed by cooperation and the support of many people. I think that his desperate attitude would move the emotions of people. We should learn from him. 宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英文の訂正をお願いします!

I agree with his idea Because I think that his thought is right. He hell a sleep some times a course of lecture. His conduct is open to censure.He did not take great pains so there is not the right to get overtime work changes. He should study using one's time. He is a person in a charge of the parades, It is very important post. 'You must not be for an hourly wage sense forever' I thought that the words of the Mr.Tanaka's were very right. Also I thought that it was the really good boss who taught an important thing as Mr.Tanaka member of society. とても滅茶苦茶なので、日本語文を下に載せました! 私は田中さんの意見に賛成です、なぜなら彼の考 えは正しいと思うからです。 中村さんが講義の時に、時々居眠りをしていたの は良くないと思います。彼の行いはもちろん非難 されるものです。 彼は努力をしなかったので、残業手当を貰う権利 はありません。 彼は自分の時間を使って勉強すべきです。 彼はパレードの責任者です。 それは非常に重要な役職です。 私は田中さんの「いつまでも時給感覚でいるな よ」という言葉はとても正しいと思いました。 また、田中さんは社会の一員として大切な事を教 えてくれる本当に良い上司だと思いました。 宜しくお願いします!

• 書き換え問題 教えてください

次の( )内に入る語を教えてください。  Every time I see this, it reminds me of those days. =I never see this ( ) ( ) reminded of these days. どなたかよろしくお願いたします。

• 英文和訳 大学入試

it is this concept that gave the Civil Right movement its moral strength - that the means of persuasion as well as the goal of an argument were equal important. 構文がわからず訳すことができません。 詳しく解説お願いいたします。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

Although I had a general interest in the answers, I was startled and puzzled when the man guiding me around took me back to his office and opened a brochure that gave detailed information on the age of the campus, the student population, and the old white Grecian-style building. I now realize he must have thought I was some kind of information fiend. It is a good thing I did not ask any questions that he might have taken as hints for action like "Where did you get those delightful sandals you are wearing?". The man showing me around wore ship-on sandals and might have felt obigated to present me with a similar pair!

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 28th September ‘10 I considered to make good use of an unused ground today. This work is enjoyable for me, but I think whether it is necessary for our project or not. And I have a question whether all of my bosses have same aim or not. I think it’s not important for me whether the plan will be used or not, it’s important to make my bosses understand my aim. But I am worried whether it makes them change their though or not.