ゆとり教育の影響について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ゆとり教育による学習内容の削減が学力低下を招いたという意見もあるが、それだけが原因ではないと考えられる。
  • 学力低下を防ぐためにはゆとり教育だけでなく、質の向上も重要であり、教師と生徒の共同の努力が求められる。
  • 週休二日制によって生徒たちの自由な時間が増え、生徒の学習意欲を高めることができる。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします!!

英語が非常に苦手な者です(泣)明日は英語のスピーチがあるのですが時間が無いので助けてほしいです!!英文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 英文:I am agreeable about education at ease. I became a five-day working week, and the time that was freedom increased. However, when was reduced 30%, and learning contents caused decline in academic ability by reduction of learning contents by education at ease; of dissenting opinion a person is, too. However, I think that I am not caused by only education at ease. I think it not to lead to decline in academic ability only by having reduced quantity. The reason is because it thinks that it is quality than quantity. It is a duty of a teacher that improve quality. All the teachers cooperate and think that it is important a thing, a student raising learning will of a student advance and learn it, and to make an effort. 日本語:私はゆとり教育について賛成である。週休二日制になって、自由な時間が増えた。しかし、ゆとり教育によって学習内容が三割削減され、学習内容の削減によって学力低下を招いたと反対意見の人もいる。しかし、ゆとり教育だけが原因ではないと思う。私は量を減らしただけでは学力低下に繋がらないと思う。それは量より質であると思うからだ。質を向上させるのは教師の役目だ。教師がみな協力して、生徒の学習意欲を高めること、生徒も進んで学び努力をすることが大事だと思う。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

文を拝見しますと、ポイントは ・ゆとり教育をどう訳すか。 ・主語、冠詞ぬけが多々ある。ex)when (it) was reduced ・動詞の形態が不適切、多々ある。ex)I think it (does) not lead など細かな点を見直し、文法は簡単な文法で十分しゃべれるはずです。 以下参考にしてください。 I basically agree with the more relaxed education policy. We have free time more than we used to since the five-day work was introduced. On the other hand, the quantity of study hours was decreased by 30%, which is said to lead to a decline of academic ability of Japanese high shcool students. In my opinion, this is not the only cause because reducing the quantitiy of study hours may not be as severe.... "Quality is better than quantity." Improving the education quality is definitely what we must do as a teacher. The most important thing is that we need to join forces to make students be interested in studying...............

ochanoha
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!参考にさせていただきます☆

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

まず、貴英文で気がつく点を少し(時間的に全てに言及できないので、一部についてのみ): I became a five-day ... I とは? ,when was reduced 30%, とありますが、何がreduced なのかわかりません。 a ddesserting opinion a person is ?? ...because it thinks ... it はthinkしません。 I ですか? 英文作成するときは、構文をきちんと考え(基本的に主語、述語をきちんと)、内容の流れを考えて・・・また、日本語以上に「論理」的な内容、流れに・・・ 「週休二日制のなって自由な時間が増えた。」とありますが、前後関係がいまいち不明な気がしますし、その他のところの「論理」は適当に判断して以下: (なお、「ゆとり教育」は英字新聞などではcram-free education, education eith latitudeなどと表現しています。 試訳(大学受験生レベルを考え): I am for "cram-free" education. Its aim is to allow children to have more time for themselves and develop more of their individual potential under the five-day school week system. Those who oppose the education with latitude policy argue that it has caused a decline in children's academic performance because the core curriculum was cut by 30 percent. I don't think cram-free education is only to blame. In my opinion, a reduced curriculum alone does not lead to a drop in children's academic ability; it is "quality," not "quantity," that counts. It is the role of teachers to improve and enhance the quality of education. Teachers at every school should cooperate to motivate their students so they are highly encouraged to study positively.

ochanoha
質問者

お礼

丁寧に説明してくださってありがとうございます。勉強になります!!参考にさせていただきますm(><)m

関連するQ&A

• 訳・文法が分かりません

It follows that it is not entirely, nor even mainly, an affair of book learning, for that is only the education of one part of our nature ― that part of the mind which deals with concepts and abstractions. In the child, who is not yet mature enough to think by these short-cut methods, it should be largely an education of the senses ― the senses of sight, touch and hearing: in one word, the education of the sensibility. まず、補足ですが、follows that itのitはeducationを指しています。 文法的な質問が2つあります。 ・for that is…のthatはbook learningで間違いないのか? ・whichの先行詞は何なのか? 少し長いですが、宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の添削おねがいします

英文を書きました。 添削、アドバイスをお願いします。 以下の文章をみてください。 ・文法的におかしなところはありませんか? ・誤字脱字はありませんか? ・表現はおかしくないですか? 添削お願いします。 I think a modern apartment building is very comfortable. 私はアパート(マンション)は快適だと思う。 Because apartment buildings is multifamily housing, there is a room in top and bottom right and left. アパートは集合住宅だから上下左右に部屋がある。 Therefore the room of the apartment is hard to get cold and retains heat. だから、アパートの部屋は冷えにくく保温性がある。 How do you think of this? あなたはこれをどう思う? I think that this is a very good phenomenon. Because the warm room is comfortable and It can save an electricity bill. 私はこれはとても良い現象だと思います。なぜなら暖かい部屋は快適で、電気代も節約できるから。 In addition, in the apartment Building, security is steady from a single house. また、アパートビルは一軒家よりセキュリティがしっかりしている。 In spite of being it going away that a security camera, locking automatically are set up, what the person who lives in the same building even if I say anything watches is effective crime prevention measures. 防犯カメラ、オートロックなどが設置されていることもさることながら、なんといっても同じ建物に住む人が見てくれていることは効果的な防犯対策です。 I can live life that we can feel relieved by security by these security measures. これらの防犯対策によって私たちは安全で安心できる生活をおくることができる。 I think that acquaintances increase as a day passes in the multifamily housing. 集合住宅では日がたつにつれて知り合いが増えると思う。 I cooperate by this, and the making of more comfortable space will be possible. これにより協力してより快適な空間づくりができるでしょう。 Because barrier-free is the mainstream in the modern apartment Building, any people regardless of age or sex can live without being in need of it. 現代的なアパートビルはバリアフリーが主流だから老若男女不自由せずに生活できる。

• 【至急】英語の添削お願いします

授業で Why is education so important in your life? という課題を出されました。 自分なりに書いてみたのですが、文法等に自信がありません;; どなたか添削お願いいたします。 I think that the purpose of education is to acquire and develop the wisdom of living well. To acquire the knowledge helps us to have flexible thinking. There is no end of learning in life. Moreover, to learn new thing is my greatest pleasure. That’s the very reason why I am educated. よろしくお願いします!!

• 英訳しました。添削お願いします。

「信じていたのに裏切られた」と言う人は、「信じる」という行為への考え方が私とは違うのだと思う。そういう人は、自分で責任を持って考えなきゃいけないことを放棄して、誰かを「信じる」ことで安心したいのだろう。 本当の「信じる」ってことはそうではないと思う。誰かを信じるってことは、「この人でダメだったら仕方がない」「裏切られたら信じた自分の責任だ」と覚悟を決めること。 そういう風に、信じたい。 I think my views about a "trusting" act are different from ones of those who say "Even though I trusted, I was betrayed". Those people would give up what to think responsibly and want to feel at ease by trusting someone. I think true "trusting" is not that. Trusting someone is being prepared for "it cannot be helped if this person is hopeless" or "I am responsibile if I am betrayed by someone who I trusted". I want to believe in that way.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

高校英語です。宜しくお願いします。 1、教育ほど大切なものはないと思う。どのような教育を受けたかによって人の一生が決定されると言っても決して過言ではない。  I think that nothing is as important as education.It is not too much to say that the person's life is decided by education the person got. 2、脇に本を三冊かかえて歩いていたら、その中の一冊が突然落ちた。  When I walked carrying three books under my arm,suddenly one of the books fell. 3、我々はしたくもないことをせねばならなかったり、したいことをしないでおかなければならないことがよくある。  We often must do what we don't want to,and must not do what we want to.

• 英文スピーチの添削をお願いします。

英文スピーチの添削をお願いします。 テーマは日本企業の英語の社内公用語化についてです。 英語が全くと言っていいほどできないので、 ほとんどを翻訳ソフトに頼ってしまいました。 間違っているところがたくさんあると思うので 英語がわかる方、教えてください。 Companies such as these days, Uniqlo or Rakuten announced the English office official language. Employees go to the English conversation school and seem to hurry measures. It is said that it is the globalization of the company,and the mutual understanding in the English is essential. But the Japanese who has an image to be negative even if they hold a meeting by the language that they are not used to, It may be hard to come to give an opinion even more. It employ a foreign employee and it is important that it have a global field of vision for the growth of the company. However,there is not a meaning to be a Japanese company when a Japanese is hard to work. It's not limit all to English and think that one devising usage with the Japanese is effective.

• 英文を添削してください

ある音楽を聴いた感想を英語で言いたいのですが、うまく訳せません。 どなたか添削していただけませんか? I listened to ○○○. It is great! I particularly like the guitar solo, the sound is clear and the technique is superb. That kind of music always makes me think that men are more privileged, because women's small hand with thin mascles cannot play such powerful music. I wish I could play like that. It might be _____. (←どんな単語を入れたらいいでしょうか?) Can you play any of their songs? 言いたい事は以下のような感じです。 「○○○を聴いたよ、すごくいいね!特にギターソロが気に入った、すごく綺麗な音だしテクニックもすごいね。ああいう音楽を聴くといつも思うよ、男の人はいいなぁって。女の小さな手と弱い筋力ではあんな音楽は演奏できないから。あんなふうにギターが弾けたらなぁ、気持ちがいいだろうなぁ。あなたは彼らの曲を弾ける?」 お願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)

またまた英文日記を書いてみました。文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)ネイティブならこんな表現をするなど、指摘してくださると,なおうれしいです(^^) Tomorrow is the St. Valentine's day, so I thought that I would buy my husband a box of chocolate. At the same time, I remembered that I didn't buy him any presents these years. This morning I asked him what he wants except chocolate, and he answered he wanted the lighter. I went to the shopping mall and found the lighter that he will probably like it. I hope he will be pleased to see it.

• 英文添削をお願いします

重ねてすみません。 今英語でシナリオを作らなければならず、英文があっているかどうかみていただきたいと思います。他の部分はなんとかできあがったのですが、一応シナリオの中で大事な場面なので間違っていないかアドバイスをいただきたいと思いました。 --- 前にも行ったように私はあなたのことが好きだったけど、それは恋愛感情とは違うものだった。あなたを尊敬し好きだった理由のひとつにあなたが家庭を、奥さんを大切にしてたからだった。 I said I liked you but (I think I told you this several times though) this feelings was totally different kind of feelings as romantic feelings. The one of the reason which I respected and liked you was I thought you respect your wife, and family. バレるかバレないかが問題じゃないはず。 It doesn't matter whether it come out or not. あなたが境界線を越えること、そして男性として大切な奥さんを裏切ることはそんなに簡単にできることだったの?こんな軽い言葉を簡単に言える人だったの? Is that such a easy step for you to over boundary? Is that such a easy step for you to cheat on your wife? And are you the kind of person who can say these kind of words to a client or woman? あのときの私の言葉を誤解してまるでセクシャルなことに進んでもいいという許可だとでも思ったかのように振る舞ったね。(このセリフが特に難しくて困っています) You misunderstood my words and behaved like that I gave you a permission for moving on to sexual step. --- すみませんがよろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削をお願いします!

英文添削をお願いします! 1,どこが笑うとこなのか、わからなかったー! I could not see where THE funny part was. 2,彼は気分屋だから、皆が悩まされている。 He is so moody that it annoys people around him. 3,私のしている仕事は融通が利く方だと思う。(出勤日、時間)I think that my workplace is kind of flexible.