• 締切済み

英文の添削おねがいします

英文を書きました。 添削、アドバイスをお願いします。 以下の文章をみてください。 ・文法的におかしなところはありませんか? ・誤字脱字はありませんか? ・表現はおかしくないですか? 添削お願いします。 I think a modern apartment building is very comfortable. 私はアパート(マンション)は快適だと思う。 Because apartment buildings is multifamily housing, there is a room in top and bottom right and left. アパートは集合住宅だから上下左右に部屋がある。 Therefore the room of the apartment is hard to get cold and retains heat. だから、アパートの部屋は冷えにくく保温性がある。 How do you think of this? あなたはこれをどう思う? I think that this is a very good phenomenon. Because the warm room is comfortable and It can save an electricity bill. 私はこれはとても良い現象だと思います。なぜなら暖かい部屋は快適で、電気代も節約できるから。 In addition, in the apartment Building, security is steady from a single house. また、アパートビルは一軒家よりセキュリティがしっかりしている。 In spite of being it going away that a security camera, locking automatically are set up, what the person who lives in the same building even if I say anything watches is effective crime prevention measures. 防犯カメラ、オートロックなどが設置されていることもさることながら、なんといっても同じ建物に住む人が見てくれていることは効果的な防犯対策です。 I can live life that we can feel relieved by security by these security measures. これらの防犯対策によって私たちは安全で安心できる生活をおくることができる。 I think that acquaintances increase as a day passes in the multifamily housing. 集合住宅では日がたつにつれて知り合いが増えると思う。 I cooperate by this, and the making of more comfortable space will be possible. これにより協力してより快適な空間づくりができるでしょう。 Because barrier-free is the mainstream in the modern apartment Building, any people regardless of age or sex can live without being in need of it. 現代的なアパートビルはバリアフリーが主流だから老若男女不自由せずに生活できる。

みんなの回答

回答No.2

こんにちは。 I think a modern apartment building is very comfortable. 私はアパート(マンション)は快適だと思う。 Because apartment buildings are multifamily housing, there are rooms on the left, right, top and bottom of your room. アパートは集合住宅だから上下左右に部屋がある。 Therefore a room of an apartment is hard to cool down and retains heat. だから、アパートの部屋は冷えにくく保温性がある。 →文章の内容なのですが、アパートの端っこの部屋だったらどうなんでしょうね。 What do you think? あなたはこれをどう思う? I think that this is a very good phenomenon. Because a warm room is comfortable in winter, you can save an electricity bill. 私はこれはとても良い現象だと思います。なぜなら暖かい部屋は快適で、電気代も節約できるから。 In addition, an apartment building has a more reliable security than a single house. また、アパートビルは一軒家よりセキュリティがしっかりしている。 Not only security cameras and auto-lock systems are set up, but watching by other residents in the building is effective for crime prevention measures. 防犯カメラ、オートロックなどが設置されていることもさることながら、なんといっても同じ建物に住む人が見てくれていることは効果的な防犯対策です。 These security measures make our daily lives in an apartment both safe and comfortable. これらの防犯対策によって私たちは安全で安心できる生活をおくることができる。 I think that I will have more acquaintances in a multifamily housing as days go by. 集合住宅では日がたつにつれて知り合いが増えると思う。 Cooperating with neighbors will make more comfortable spaces. これにより協力してより快適な空間づくりができるでしょう。 Because having barrier-free facilities is a mainstream in modern apartment buildings, any people regardless of age or sex can live in comfort. 現代的なアパートビルはバリアフリーが主流だから老若男女不自由せずに生活できる。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • ppp12
  • ベストアンサー率55% (31/56)
回答No.1

I think modern apartment buildings are very comfortable. 私はアパート(マンション)は快適だと思う。 Because apartment buildings are multifamily housing there are rooms upstairs, downstairs, at the front and the back.. アパートは集合住宅だから上下左右に部屋がある。 Therefore, the rooms in the apartments retain heat and don't get cold easily. だから、アパートの部屋は冷えにくく保温性がある。 What do you think of this? あなたはこれをどう思う? I think this is a positive state of affairs as warm rooms are comfortable and they can reduce your electricity bill. 私はこれはとても良い現象だと思います。なぜなら暖かい部屋は快適で、電気代も節約できるから。 In addition, in apartment buildings, security is tighter than it is in single houses. また、アパートビルは一軒家よりセキュリティがしっかりしている。 Installed CCTV and auto lock are effective security systems, however, having people living in the same building watching out for it provides greater security. 防犯カメラ、オートロックなどが設置されていることもさることながら、なんといっても同じ建物に住む人が見てくれていることは効果的な防犯対策です。 Thanks to these security systems and actions we can live feeling safe and secure. これらの防犯対策によって私たちは安全で安心できる生活をおくることができる。 In multifamily housing you get to know more and more people as time goes by. 集合住宅では日がたつにつれて知り合いが増えると思う。 For this reason, you can create a more confortable living space by cooperating with them. これにより協力してより快適な空間づくりができるでしょう。 Since 'barrier-free' is standard in modern apartment buildings people of all ages and sexes can live without inconveninece. 現代的なアパートビルはバリアフリーが主流だから老若男女不自由せずに生活できる。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

英文を書きました。 添削、アドバイスをお願いします。 以下の文章をみてください。 ・文法的におかしなところはありませんか? ・誤字脱字はありませんか? ・表現はおかしくないですか? 添削お願いします。   ※全体じゃなく一部だけでもかまいません。 The apartment Building does not take trouble. アパートは手間がかからない。 The apartment Building has many facilities. アパートは多くの設備を持ってる。 We can use these facilities by paying a rent. 私たちは家賃を払うことでこの設備を利用できる。 Even if these facilities broke down, a resident is irresponsible and does not need to bear a repair. もしこれらの設備が故障したとしても住人には責任はなく、修理費を負担しなくていい。 When there is a trouble whether it is in a single house, you must pay a large amount of repair every the degree. 一軒家でなにかトラブルがあるとその度ごとに多額の修理費を払わなくてはならない。 Do you understand it? わかりますか? Unexpected expenditure decreases than I live in the single house if I live in the apartment Building. アパートビルに住めば一軒家に住むより不意の出費が少なくなる。 The maintenance cost of the house is hardly necessary besides a rent and the expenses for lighting and fuel. 家の維持費は家賃と光熱費以外ほとんど必要ない。 In addition, a manager arranges cleaning and painting, facilities check regularly. また、定期的に清掃やペンキ塗り、設備点検を管理人が手配してくれる。 The apartment Building does not take much trouble as above. 以上のようにアパートビルはあまり手間がかからない。

• 英文の添削をお願いします!!

英語が非常に苦手な者です(泣)明日は英語のスピーチがあるのですが時間が無いので助けてほしいです!!英文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 英文:I am agreeable about education at ease. I became a five-day working week, and the time that was freedom increased. However, when was reduced 30%, and learning contents caused decline in academic ability by reduction of learning contents by education at ease; of dissenting opinion a person is, too. However, I think that I am not caused by only education at ease. I think it not to lead to decline in academic ability only by having reduced quantity. The reason is because it thinks that it is quality than quantity. It is a duty of a teacher that improve quality. All the teachers cooperate and think that it is important a thing, a student raising learning will of a student advance and learn it, and to make an effort. 日本語:私はゆとり教育について賛成である。週休二日制になって、自由な時間が増えた。しかし、ゆとり教育によって学習内容が三割削減され、学習内容の削減によって学力低下を招いたと反対意見の人もいる。しかし、ゆとり教育だけが原因ではないと思う。私は量を減らしただけでは学力低下に繋がらないと思う。それは量より質であると思うからだ。質を向上させるのは教師の役目だ。教師がみな協力して、生徒の学習意欲を高めること、生徒も進んで学び努力をすることが大事だと思う。

• 添削してください

学校のテストに備え、「華氏911を見て」というテーマで英語で感想を書きました。 よろしかったら、添削してください。明日の午後がテストなので出来れば早い回答をお願い致します。 よろしくお願い致します。 I saw the backgrounds of the Iraq war in this movie. One is that Bush has a close relation to bin Laden. Another is that Iraq was attacked nevertheless Iraq has nothing to do with the terrorism which occurred on September 11th 2001. And the most surprising scene is that a lot of young people who live in a country can do nothing but go to military forces because they cannot get a job. In the movie, two soldiers visited a certain town and asked some young men to join the army. Some of them decided to join it. That is, the poor person is made to go to the war so that a rich layer profits. I think such a tyranny should be never permitted. Honestly speaking, I think Fahrenheit 9/11 is a political advertising movie. In fact, some people dislike it. However it is a fact that Bush invaded unrelated Iraq to terrorism and innocent people are killed and injured. On a basis of this fact, I cannot help conceiving that Bush should resign and withdraw the troop from Iraq. It is necessary to decrease victims as soon as possible. And Japan should deliberate again about Iraq War and Self-Defense Forces. But regrettably, I cannot make Bush resign directly because I am not American and do not have an American franchise. So I will watch the news about the Iraq and think what I can do.

• 英文解釈をお願いします。

Bの解釈に悩んでいます。和訳をお願い致します。。 A:Okay, let’s go through your wardrobe. It’s kind of slim pickings in here. B:I don’t think I’m as clueless as I look when I walk out of my house. It’s more that I just don’t have anything. A:You wear things that make you feel comfortable……that look good on your frame. A:Because you have, what you think, is an unusual body.  And I’m telling you, it’s not as unusual as you think.

• 添削お願いします。

I think my academic strength is perseverance and creativity. Because, I was in junior high school, I was a membar of valleyball club. It was hard club because it hardly a day off and over half member gave up. (厳しい部活で、休みもほとんどなく半分以上が辞めてしまいました) but I finished a club activity.  And, when I was in high school, I was a member of theatrical club. Then I made a drama, so I think I have perseverance and creativity. 長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。

先日久しぶりに古里に帰省した。 私はずっと都市に住んでいるので、田舎では色々な見方で物を見ることが出来る。 例えば、財政難から建設を断念された建物があった。 私はこの建物から見える風景はとても美しいと思う。 だからこの建物は作り直して、広く使われて欲しい。 The other day, I went to my home town for the first time in many years. I have been living in the city for the time being, so, in the country,I can see things in different point of view. For instance, in the country,there was a building which was gave up the idea of construction because of the financial difficualty. I am strongly sure that landscape from this building is very beautiful. So I wish this whuld be rebuilded and widely used. 英作文難しいです・・。

• 英語の添削お願いします。

I think that it is different if I convey to meet and telephone This thing, I say a live perfomance in common. I think that there is an atmosphere that can not felt only there. 私は、会って伝えるのと電話で伝えるのは違うと思う。 このことは、ライブでも共通して言える。 私は、そこでしか感じられない雰囲気があると思う この文の、添削をお願いします。

• 英作の添削お願いします。

受験に向けて英作の練習をしているのですが、とにかく英作は苦手で、 むちゃくちゃな英作だとは思いますが、宜しければ添削お願いします。 Why do you think many people are interested in collecting insect ? Write a passage of 5 sentences in English. ↑この問いに解する私なりの解答です↓ I think that many people are interested in collecting insect is well. It is not a sin to collect insect. Because they are beautiful and interesting and fascinating stories attached them. Collections sre very helpful in the study of insect. I want more kind of discovery that them by collecting.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

初音ミクという新しい音楽についてあなたは良いと思うか悪いと思うかに関してです 賛成反対両方について書きました。 文法誤りや10/10で評価願います 反対 I think a new music of Hatsune Miku is no good , because it is not a real voice but a machanical voice . Of coruse, everyone easily can make a lot of music without a real vocalist now. But a machanical voice can't inform a lot of people to like listening to music of feelings , because it is none too lively, whlle a real voice can inform them of feelings and attraction . Therefore, I can't understand music of Hatsune Miku . 賛成 I think a new music of Hatsune Miku is a very wonderful invention, because it caused a variety of merits. For example, there is a success of live peformance. The live of Hatsune Miku in Japan gathered a lot of people ,regardless of thier age , sex or nationality. In addition, japanese people can exchange thoughts and ideas with people all over the world by the shared hobby that you listen to music of Hatsune Miku. Therefore, I can understand the new music of Hatsune Miku.

• 英文の添削お願いします!!

今度、試験で論文を書く外国人の友達に英語でメッセージを送りたいと考えています。 添削お願いします。また、よりよい表現があれば教えてください。宜しくお願いします。 All I can do is hope that everything will be running smoothly and going well of you. Although I can't do anything but cross my fingers, I will spend whole day with successful thoughts of you. Just relax and trust in your efforts, and write a treatise by all your opinions until your brain will be vacuous!!!! (脳が空になるまで頑張って論文を書いてね・・って言いたいんです) I have a feeling that everything is going to be all right! Good luck !!

ドラム交換をリセットできない
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 【HL-L3230CDW】のドラム交換を試みましたがリセットができません。どのような方法を試してもうまくいかない状況です。
  • Windows10を使用しており、無線LANで接続しています。関連アプリは特にありません。
  • 電話回線はひかり回線を使用しています。ブラザー製品に関する質問です。
回答を見る