• ベストアンサー

添削お願いします

「あなたは国際理解をするためになにをすればよいと思いますか」 という問に 「I think that it is important to understand each other with foreigners. And to do it, we should learn their cultures, religions, languages etc.」 という答えは合っていますか。また、文法的に合っていますか。教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • papasan33
  • ベストアンサー率47% (90/189)
回答No.2

私も#1の方と同じで、with foreignersはつけない方が良いと思います。意味がボケてしまう ことを心配されるのなら、以下のようにされたらいかがでしょうか? I think that it is important for different peoples of the world to understand each other. (ちょっと無理やりっぽいかも知れませんが) また、後半はやはりto do itのところが引っ掛かります。itは前の文のto understand以下の ところを指されているのだと思いますが、あまりこのような使い方は見たことがありません。 ここは以下のようにされたらどうかと思います。 That's why we should learn ・・・.

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

each otherを使うのなら、with foreigns は必要ないと思います。その後は So,we should..... で。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の添削

英語 文法的に間違っているところ、直したほうがいいところの指摘をお願いします。 Is it important to learn about different cultures? I think that it is very important. There are two reasons. Firstly, for example, in America, when people are asked "Would you like coffee or tea?" , they are expected to answer "Coffee/Tea please." But some of Japanese may answer "Either will do" because they are diffident. Such a response is taken with the irresponsible attitude in America. secondly, people all over the world can understand each other by learning about different cultures. And by becoming so, the earth may become a better place. Therefore,I think that learning about different cultures is very important. 以下、書きたかった日本語 異なる文化を学ぶことは重要だろうか? 私はとても重要だと思う。 理由はふたつある。 第一に、例えばアメリカで、人々が「コーヒーかお茶はいかがですか」と聞かれたときに、彼らは「コーヒー/お茶 をください」と答えることが期待されている。 しかし、日本人は遠慮がちなので、「どちらでも」と答える人がいるかもしれない。 そのような応答はアメリカでは無責任な態度と取られてしまう。 第二に、異なる文化を学ぶことによって、世界中の人々がお互いを理解できる。 そして、そうなることによって、世界はよりよい場所になるかもしれない。 したがって、私は異なる文化を学ぶことはとても重要だと思う。 以上です。 添削お願いします。 また、現在完了形や過去完了形などの文法的要素を入れたほうがいいということなんですが、どこかにそのような文法を入れられる部分があるでしょうか?

• 英訳を教えてください

英訳を教えてください 1.子供が両親の母国語を習いたがるのは当然だ a)It is natural for children to want to learn their________ native language. b)It is natural that children to should to learn their________ native language. 2.政治家が賄賂を受け取るのはよくない(間違っている) a)It is wrong for politicians to ______ bribes. a)It is wrong that politicians should ______ bribes. 下線にはなにがはいりますか?教えてください。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い 2010年度                                                                                            条件・とても早い段階から外国語教育を始めることは良いことであるか。について述べなさい。                                                                 I agree with this statement. I have two reasons why I approve of that. First, these days, English skills are required more and more for young people to live in this global world. The chance of meeting foreigners would increace. Needless to say, the longer you study English, the more you can develop your English skill. So I think that this idea will make it possible for children to develop their English skills. Secondly,today, there are various cultures in the world and it is more important for us not to attack different cultures though you don't know what the culture is. I think that this idea will enable children to deeply understand differnt cultures. Thus, what is important is that how children learn English. (127字)                                                                                                                                                                        文法面を中心に採点して下さると本当に助かります。字数は120~150字以内が条件でした。宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の添削お願いします。

いつもお世話になっています。問題集で英文を書く問題がありました。 外国に住み文通相手から、あなたがこれから習ってみたいことは何かとたずねる手紙が届いたので、下のように書くことにしました。 そこであなたがこれから習ってみたいことを1つとりあげ、そのことについて三つの英語の文で書き表し、返事の手紙文を完成させなさい。 日本文→わたしは異なった文化を学びたいです。 英語→I want to learn diffirent cultures. 日本文→私はもっとそのことについて知りたい。 英語→I want to know about more that things. 日本文→ほかの国を理解することは大切です。 英語→It is important to understand other country. と書きました。英語が大の苦手でして、変な表現・英文があります。すいませんです。おかしな点をご指摘ください。また、あなたが採点者であればOKにするでしょうか?よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

You may think their languages are similar to each other , which would be true to some extent.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

文法ミスや、その他改良すべき点ががありましたら指摘していただけるとありがたいです。 テーマ:小学校における外国語教育の是非 In my opinion, children should not study a foreign language in an elementary school. It is true that learning another language enables us to communicate with people who speak the language, and to see the world in a new way. However, I believe that people in their early days ought to learn their own language deeply. It is because mother tongue has a very important role in their lives, and peole could establish their identity by studying it enough. Furthermore, children in an elementary school already have many subjects to study, so it is not able to be thought of as a wise selection to made children have more burden. For these reasons, I emphasize that children should study their own language deeply insted of learnig foreign languages.

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2007年の早稲田大学法学部の問題です。 Students at many universities in Japan are required to study a foreign language, usually English. Some universities require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. I agree with the request for students to study more than one foreign language.This is because not only japan but also other countrise all over the world have been heading for the globarization and foreign languages,especially English have been getting more and more important.If they don’t learn more than one language at their college,they may be left from international society.It is true that foreign languages are not necessary to some of them.However,they should not ignore the fact that there are international disputs around the world.So,they need to study foreign languages so that they can understand other countrise. 合格点(6,7割)を目指しているのですが、この程度ではやはり程遠いでしょうか? アドバイスや感想などありましたらよろしくお願いします。

• 英作の添削お願いします

Do you think that everyone should learn to speak one common international language? Explan why or why not. Write a passage of 5 sentences in English on your answer sheet. に対する英作です。 問題の文章の意味がはっきり分からなくて、 よく分からないまま書いてしまいました・・・。 I think that everone should learn to speak one common international language. But, it not means that remove many different language in the world. Many language are being lost, month by month, year by year. So, we need to save many different language. In addition, we need to speak one common international language, because if we do not know common international language, we can not conversation among people who speak different language. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英訳の添削お願いします

大学入試の範囲で、少子化で若い労働力が減っている。何かいい方法はないか?というテーマで、自分の意見を述べよとぃう問題です。字数は150字以上の指定です。 英文にするのが苦手なので、日本語もつけておきました。 I think I should accept foreigners more. Especially, we help their life and support languages. 具体的には彼らの生活の補助や言葉のサポートをする。 外国人を受け入れると←英文がかけません we suppose they commits crimes. But indeed we feel demerits, there are merits too. First, we learn the other culture and languages. このlearnは知るという意味でのlearnです Secondly, we can see Japan by their angle. 2つ目にわれわれは外国人の視点で日本をみることができる Because we are able to see goodness of Japan and badness of Japan clearly. Finally,saying a point of demerits, we often will mind them. 最後にデメリットの視点から言うと、われわれは外国人を気にすることが多くなるだろう。 ここの間の文がいまいちどう書けばいいか・・・日本語で表現できますが、英文で簡単にわかりやすくというのが思いつきませんでした。Finalyの後に なぜなら彼らが犯罪を犯す可能性が高くなり、それに伴ってトラブルも増えるからだ。このようなデメリットもあるが、地域の住民との話し合いやサポートすることによって良くなるだろう。 よって少子化の根本的な解決は移民(外国人)によって少しはよくなるだろう。と日本語は思いつきましたが、英文にできませんでした。簡単に日本語で書こうとしてもうまくかけませんでした・・・添削していただけるのなら、簡単にわかりやすくしていただけるとうれしいです。 Therefore I think I should accept them.

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

テーマは「子供の育て方」についてです。 字数制限は66~74字です。 I think you should let your children often play with others. This is because they needs to learn how to get along with others and how to consider how they feel. And, if some of others are their best friends, their best friends and they would have influence on each other and overcome many troubles. For these reasons, it is important for children to play with others to grow up pleasantly. 71words 文法だけでなく、論理展開についても指摘して頂けると助かります。 第1文で主張を示し、2,3文で理由、4文でまとめ、という構成にしています。 あと、質問が1つあります。 第3文は「もし他の子のうちの何人かが親友になるならば~」という文にしたのですが、 主節の「their best friends and they」をすっきりさせる書き方はないでしょうか? theyでまとめてしまうのは文法的におかしくなりますし、このままだと不自然な文なので気になりました。 では、よろしくお願いします^^