• ベストアンサー

英文の意味の違い

It was fun to talk with him It was fun to have talked with him の意味の違いは何でしょうか?教えてください

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

こんにちは。 まず時間軸が違います。 No.1の方もおっしゃっている通り、上は「彼と話して楽しかった」という訳になります。「楽しい」と思っていることと、「話した」ことが同時に起こっていることになります。 逆に下は、「彼と話したことが楽しかった」となり、「楽しい」と思っていることと、「話した」事が同時に起こったわけではありません。to不定詞にhaveが入ったことにより、wasよりも時間軸が前になります。よって、「話した」ことは、「楽しかった」ことよりも前に起こったことになります。 ご参考になれば幸いです。

grammar
質問者

お礼

丁寧な解説ありがとうございました。英作文などで使い分けろと言われたらできませんが、意味ならいえるようになったと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

• minirose
  • ベストアンサー率14% (23/154)
回答No.1

えっと、 haveがはいっていないと、彼と話して楽しかった。 haveがはいってると、彼と話せて楽しかった。 です♪

grammar
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました♪

関連するQ&A

• どのような意味でしょうか

I suffer from very severe clinical depression and anxiety disorder. I am under a doctor’s care, but I still have times when these issues overwhelm me. Recently, my life has been more stressful than usual. I have tried to talk to my husband about my depression in the past, but he just tells me that I have a good life and I shouldn’t feel that way. I told him I don’t feel like I can talk to him about what is going on with me because of these responses. He assures me he is my biggest supporter and I can talk to him about anything. This past weekend I told my husband I was feeling very depressed, and his response was to roll his eyes and say, “What’s wrong with you now?” I told him again that these reactions are why I don’t feel like I can actually talk to him. His response was to get angry with me because I refuse to realize how good I have it. how good I have itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この英文の意味するところを教えていただけませんか.

少し長くなりますが,前文がないと意味の取りようがないと思いますので,タイプします.次に挙げる文の前に,主人公は図書館に入って,余り興味を感じないギリシャ史の本を読もうとしていたが,そのうちうとうととしだしたと言う意味合いの記述が数行に渡ってあります. When I opened my eyes there was an old man sitting there opposite me. I hadn't heard him come in and I must have looked surprised at seeing him there, because he smiled and asked if it was all right for him to sit there. He was silent for a few minutes and then he began to talk. His long thin finger pointed to the book in front of me and he said that it was interesting. Of course I didn't argue with him, even though, I didn't really agree. But it soon became clear to me that he knew a lot about Greek history, for he started to tell me things that were in that book as if he'd written it himself. [ He made it sound as if those long-dead Greeks were part of today's world.] [ ] の前までの内容は分かるのですが,[ ]の部分がどういう状況を言っているのかよく分かりません.まったく自信はないのですが,礼儀として,私のあてすっぽの解釈を申し上げます.  「彼はそれら死んで久しくなるあのギリシャ人たちが,まるでこの世の一部分であるかのように…?」  it の内容とsound の訳し方が分かりません.辞書では一応当たってみましたが.また,long-dead Greeks の意味も自身はありません.全体的にはどういう状況を表現しているのでしょう.宜しくお願いします.

• 英文の意味

It was a matter of amazement to him that a Pope could have so little regard for the friendship of the King of England as to treat him with such a lack of respect, as a man whose desires were of so little consequence. ローマ法王はイギリス王に対して敬意を持って接していないということでしょうか。また、 so little regard … as to treat him の so … as to は She was so kind as to tell me the way. で使われている用法と同じでしょうか。 お手数かけますが、ご教示をよろしくお願い申し上げます。

• この英文の意味を教えてください

以下のメールの意味がわからなくて困っています。 日本語でいうとどういう意味でしょうか。 it would be great if he came by to check and see if there's anything I may have on hand for him to do but haven't gotten around to bringing it down to him

• この英文を訳して下さい。

He never noticed anyone was watching him, and it was with surprise that he heard himself spoken to.

• 英文を訳してください。

以下の文を訳してください。 He never noticed anyone was watching him, and it was with surprise that he heard himself spoken to.

• 英文の意味

下記の英文のIt requires a very lively passion...のitが何を指しているのかお教えください。 I did not see Strickland for several weeks. I was disgusted with him, and if I had had an opportunity should have been glad to tell him so, but I saw no object in seeking him out for the purpose. I am a little shy of any assumption of moral indignation ; there is always in it an element of self-satisfaction which makes it awkward to anyone who has a sense of humour. It requires a very lively passion to steel me to my own ridicule. There was a sardonic sincerity in Strickland which made me sensitive to anything that might suggest a pose. itが指し示しているのは前文の(1)moral indignation(2)an element of self-satisfaction(3)to steel me to my own ridiculeのいづれでしょうか。また、このtoは(1)名詞的用法(2)形容詞的用法(3)副詞的用法のいづれでしょうか。それとも各々(1)~(3)いづれにも当てはまらないでしょうか。 お手数かけますが、ご教授いただければ幸いです。なにとぞ宜しくお願いいたします。

• 同じ意味の文ですか?意味に違いはありますか?

(1)It's fun working here with you. (2)It's fun to work here with you. (3)He found it hard living on his salary alone. (4)He found it hard to live on his salary alone. (1)(2) (3)(4)はそれぞれ同じ意味ですか?違う意味ですか?

• with の意味

with more people able to talk to him, many of those would be naturally be girls. ここでのwithの意味は辞書で言うと何の意味でしょうか?

• 英文の間違ってる部分を教えてください!

(1)Not only the senator's son but also his daughter wants to avoid a career in politics,which have always annoyed their father. (2)A policeman talked me to go with him to the police station. よろしくお願いします!