• 締切済み

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送がいつか?荷物の状況は?と質問をしました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 We will have to recharge for the shipment since on the package it says it was refused by you.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.2

「運送業者に確認しましたが、そちらの書類不備で返送されているそうです。 私はすでにクレジットカードで支払いを済ませています。今月カード会社に請求されています。 もう一度確認して下さい。 そしてすぐに荷物を送って下さい。 いつ発送してくれますか? このままだとカード会社に連絡をして支払いをストップしなければならない。」 I double-checked with the carrier. According to the company, the package was sent back to you due to incompletion of the shipping document caused by your side. I haven't refused to receive the package and it's not my responsibility. (私は荷物の受け取りを拒否していないし、私の責任ではありません)But I've already made the payment by my credit card and I will be charged in this month. Please confirm this situation in your side as well, and send the package in your earliest possibility at your cost. Otherwise, I have to cancel my credit card payment soon. So please let me know when you will be able to ship the package again? 一部追加しました。

nkjlbnkj
質問者

お礼

本当にありがとうございました。送ってみます!!

• koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.1

We will have to recharge for the shipment since on the package it says it was refused by you. 出荷するにはあなたにもう一度課金する必要があります。その荷物にはあなたが拒否したと書かれています。 と言う意味ですが、何が起こったかはこのメールだけではわからないものの、一旦出荷したか、出荷の問い合わせをして、あなたの方で受け取り拒否したか出荷を止めたかの様な感じです。 海外とのやり取りでは不親切で細かく説明しないことがままあります。 もし、拒否した記憶がなければ、 I haven't refused my package. What does the record exactly say? 荷物を拒否したことは無い。記録では正確にどうなっていることになっていますか? と聞けば良いです。

nkjlbnkj
質問者

補足

本当にありがとうございます。 こちらで運送会社に聞いたところ、発送したお店に書類不備があったみたいで発送が出来なかったそうです。 私はすでにクレジットカードで支払っています。 相手にその事を伝えないのですが、下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?図々しくてすみません・・・・ 「運送業者に確認しましたが、そちらの書類不備で返送されているそうです。 私はすでにクレジットカードで支払いを済ませています。今月カード会社に請求されています。 もう一度確認して下さい。 そしてすぐに荷物を送って下さい。 いつ発送してくれますか? このままだとカード会社に連絡をして支払いをストップしなければならない。」

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Thanks for your order, we are processing it now and we will complete the shipment today, there was an unusual delay so I will ask that they send you some free purse hooks with your order, you should get the tracking by the end of the day today, thanks.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールがきましたがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 sorry I was out of the office on emergency I will email you in a couple of hours, the shipment was held for one more item we will receive today.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 yes we could ship by YAMATO. Are you sending us a pre-paid label? Do we have to schedule the pick up or you will do it? Let us know how to proceed with this shipment. Can I schedule the pickup with Yamoto when your order is ready?

• この英文の訳と意味を教えて下さい!

この英文の訳と意味を教えて下さい! Shipped, Tracking on www.ups.com?We lost money on shipping. we will let it by this time since you are a repeat customer, but for future, we will have to charge in full. OK.?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約しています。発送が遅いのでその点を相手に質問していました。返事が来たのですがすみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I am so sorry about factories hold. Hopefully you will receive the shipment soon without much fees. I can update you again by end of 2nd day of October since nobody works in LA next day. I will keep pushing factories.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Yes, I have attached the details. Please check. Please see if you can find cheaper quotes. I have so far only found a quote for $36 and that was the cheapest. My manager will look into it as well. However, if in the meantime you can find something cheaper I would say go for it as I do not think that overall the shipment will get any cheaper than $30. Please keep me posted.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 to have your full order ready to be ship it will take USA 1 more month. XX will be end of August, let me know if that's ok with you. For the photos I will be sending you through wetransfer but please do not advertise it yet since others XXX don't have photos yet.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送方法の件で質問をしていました。 相手から返事がきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 About the shipment term, 発送方法名 is the only available option at this time even if you use carrier specified by us. I believe you worked with Vicky last time for your shipment. This time we’ll be working with Michelle.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 発送と支払いの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 I will not be able to give you the shipping cost straight away as we have found recently that every box will need to measured prior to posting it. We can't measure until we have actually used a box for packing. Courier companies require weights and dimensions, and if we fail to provide the correct ones we will incur charges for it, what has happened to us recently. I will therefore need you to pay for your order first so that we could start packing it and once it's been packed I will have all the information about the total amount of boxes, their weights and dimensions I will then make another invoice for shipping.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 We are waiting on your response for what shipment you would like us to send your package with. Again these are your shipping prices. Please let us know what option you will like us to ship and we will ship asap.