• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送方法の件で質問をしていました。 相手から返事がきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 About the shipment term, 発送方法名 is the only available option at this time even if you use carrier specified by us. I believe you worked with Vicky last time for your shipment. This time we’ll be working with Michelle.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Willyt
  • ベストアンサー率25% (2858/11131)
回答No.1

今回の発送については当方指定の航空会社を用いても『発送方法名』が唯一の選択肢です。 前回の発送ではヴィッキーが担当した筈ですが、今回はミッシェルが担当することになります。 但し、前後の事情が分からないので、 carrier が担当者なのか、搬送手段なのか、搬送会社なのかは判定がつきません。そこで勝手に航空会社としておきました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。インボイスの数を聞いてきてるのでしょうか? How many invoices do you need coming with the shipment??

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送方法で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I’m sorry to tell you that the company will not do AAA. I believe there is an issue with LA factory. Once again I’m really sorry to tell you this. Please work with BBB.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 yes we could ship by YAMATO. Are you sending us a pre-paid label? Do we have to schedule the pick up or you will do it? Let us know how to proceed with this shipment. Can I schedule the pickup with Yamoto when your order is ready?

• 英文の意味

下記の意味がわかりません。宜しくお願いします。 (1)The cost of shipping this parcel to Japan is £66.15GBP for a 2-4 working day carrier service. (2)Please can you confirm that you are happy for us to charge this and proceed with your order on this basis? 翻訳サイトを利用しても、変な翻訳でわかりません。宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約していました。どうしても欲しくて11月から予約していたんですが今回買えませんでした。理由を相手に聞いたら返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。ほんとに悲しいです・・・ When you first asked everything was hold but I’m not 100% sure where it got miss communicated. I thought everything shipped with last shipment from here. But after receiving your email is the time I notice it didn’t shipped. I believe warehouse thought it was holding for long time and they released it.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップ小物を購入しました。発送の事で下記のような文章が送られてきましたが、長文過ぎて意味がわかりません。 簡単でいいので意味を教えてくれませんか? > A collection request has been placed with TNT Express. > > Attached is the consignment note that relates to this collection request. > > To view and print the consignment note, you will need the freely available document viewer, Adobe Acrobat Reader, version 5.0 or later. If you have any problems reading the attachment, download your free copy from the Web. To download, go to: > > http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html > > Please print off all copies of the consignment note and ensure you have read our terms and conditions, which are also attached and applicable hereto, before signing each copy of the consignment note, whereby you confirm to have fully accepted said terms and conditions. > > When the TNT representative arrives to collect your consignment, please hand over all copies of the consignment note with the exception of the Sender copy. (Retain this copy for your own reference). > > For enquiries, please do not respond to this Email but contact your local Customer Services department on 0800 100 600.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でやり取りをしているのですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 When I spoke to 運送会社BBB I was told that this price does not include customs clearance charges only. Everything else is included. I do not know how much would 運送会社AAA charge for those 2 cartons as unless you book the shipment with them we will not deal with them anymore. I can ask them on your behalf but if you decide to go with the shipping with them you need to book it yourself and sort out the payment with them. I will also check for you how much will DHL charge as well.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 There is a problem with your order it is stuck at the FEDEX depo in Japan for some address changes. They called me and will be contacting you. Howvere if you get this first please call NUMBER 1111111or 222222quote the tracking number 3333333 Please so so otherwise the shipment will be sent back to the LA at the end date 10/10 Thanks

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

海外の友人からメールが来ました。その友人は会社を辞めてしますのでその引継ぎの内容だと思います。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いいたします。 I believe that David will be temporarily in charge of your account. You do still have my contact information on LINE so if you need anything, please let me know. I’ll be staying at AAA until end of this week.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

Amazonで買い物をしたのですけども、いつもと違うメールが来ました。簡単で結構ですので意味を教えて下さい。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.co.uk. Your recent order 202-4612587-0000000 entitles you to a promotional credit which we have added to your account. This credit can be applied to your next qualifying purchase. Promotion details: Additional information on this offer can be found here. As you spent £10 or more in our Toys, Games or Baby store, we have given you £2 to spend on any MP3 album with Amazon MP3. The credit has already been redeemed against your account and it will be automatically applied to your next MP3 album purchase (one £2 credit available per customer). Downloading music is quick and easy, and downloads work with iTunes, Windows Media Player, MP3 players (including iPods and iPads), and mobile phones (including iPhone, Android and Blackberry devices). We’re sure you’ll find something great to listen to. Please note: only customers in the UK are able to use the £2 MP3 credit as the Amazon.co.uk downloads service is only available to customers in the UK. Happy listening! Amazon MP3 The promotion code must be used by 31 May 2012. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions. Thanks again for shopping with us. Amazon.co.uk