アメリカのネットショップからの発送に関する重要なお知らせ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップからの購入品の発送に関して、TNT Expressがコレクションの依頼を受けました。
  • 添付されている出荷伝票は、このコレクションの依頼に関連しています。
  • 出荷伝票を表示および印刷するには、無料のドキュメントビューアであるAdobe Acrobat Reader(バージョン5.0以降)が必要です。問題がある場合は、ウェブから無料コピーをダウンロードしてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップ小物を購入しました。発送の事で下記のような文章が送られてきましたが、長文過ぎて意味がわかりません。 簡単でいいので意味を教えてくれませんか? > A collection request has been placed with TNT Express. > > Attached is the consignment note that relates to this collection request. > > To view and print the consignment note, you will need the freely available document viewer, Adobe Acrobat Reader, version 5.0 or later. If you have any problems reading the attachment, download your free copy from the Web. To download, go to: > > http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html > > Please print off all copies of the consignment note and ensure you have read our terms and conditions, which are also attached and applicable hereto, before signing each copy of the consignment note, whereby you confirm to have fully accepted said terms and conditions. > > When the TNT representative arrives to collect your consignment, please hand over all copies of the consignment note with the exception of the Sender copy. (Retain this copy for your own reference). > > For enquiries, please do not respond to this Email but contact your local Customer Services department on 0800 100 600.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9681/12037)
回答No.1

TNT Expressにてご注文送受信がありました。 本添付文書はその注文関連の貨物運送状です。 貨物運送状の閲覧・印刷のためには、Adobe Acrobat Reader, version 5.0以上(無料)が必要です。貨物運送状のご通読上で問題がある場合は、ウェブから無料コピーをダウンロードしてください。ダウンロードのためのアクセス先は次のとおりです。 http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html 貨物運送状を印刷して、当社の料金等の各条件を熟読してください。条件は以下にも添付しますので適用可能です。貨物運送状の各コピーに署名する前に、それによってあなたは記載された料金等の各条件を完全に了解・受理したことになりますので、それをご確認ください。 TNTの代表よりお客様に貨物運送(委託)状の収集通知がありましたら、送信案内コピーを除き、貨物運送状の全コピーをお渡しください。(ご自分の参照のため、コピーを保持してください)。 ご質問等については、この電子メールに応答なさらず、地域顧客サービス部0800 100 600に連絡してください。

noname#223241
質問者

お礼

本当にありがとうございました!助かりました^^

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。珍しい物なのでサンプルをくださいと伝えています。その事で返事が来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Thank you for your message, please let me know what items you want samples of and I can look into this for you, once you have done this I can email you a proforma of the total, please bear in mind that you would need to register a account before I can do this. --

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品のインボイスの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 All invoices already have the discount included in them apart from one of them which has sales items on it and we do not do further discount on already discounted items. Please check attachment. As for the credit note for the missing styles last time, you need to pass to your accountant the credit note that I have emailed to you. This cannot be further deducted of the invoices on our system, and therefore it is on a separate sheet. I have put the information of the discount on the 2 invoices. Please check and let me know if that will suffice.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しました。(予約注文)発送と在庫の事でメールが来たのですが2通きてちょっと意味がわからなくなりました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 1通目(先に来たほう) Thank you for the information! Attached, I’m sending you the updated list of your order. Would you like to finalize this order? 2通目(後から来た方) Please ignore previous attachment and review the file in this e-mail.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 送料半額を負担してくれるサービスをしてくれていたので送料返金の事でメールがきました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I just wanted to ask you if you have received the bill from yamoto so we can give you 50% credit to your open invoice for #0000. Please send us a copy of the bill to create your credit and then I will let you know the remaining amount for payment.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

イギリスのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。安い買い物なんですが送料が高くて困っています。その事を相手に相談していました。返事がきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 These prices are without duties and taxes which you will need to pay upon the arrival of your goods there. Also, these prices are approximate because 運送会社require the exact dimensions and the exact weights of each carton and I cannot give it to them now as like I told you we have boxes of different dimensions and also the weight will be different. So these prices will definitely change but I can only tell you the exact amount when your order is packed. The £545 is for sea freight, but you need to have a minimum of 10 cartons to be able to have it shipped by sea. This amount also excludes your taxes which you will have to pay there. I hope this is clearer, let me know please if you have any more questions.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きの事とメイドインアメリカのシールの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 It's don't worry I know it's a bit confusing with all the discounts. I have attached an updated invoice where I have included the discount of 37.50 ドルin the comments section, please have a look. Please let me know if that is fine as even I am getting confused here. Please confirm that this is what you require. The total to pay for all your invoices is 260.16ドル for all invoices. I have spoken to the warehouse about the photos of made in USA, but they have sealed the cartons already and they got put away for dispatch. Therefore, I am unable to email you the pictures but I can assure you that it have been done for you.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。商品が到着したので相手にメールしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 That's great, I am glad to hear that everything is fine with them and that your delivery got to you in one piece. Thank you for letting me know. We have some more and new stock which you might want to check out on our website. I have attached 2 images of the new 000, and I am looking forward to your comment.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Yes ok I will organise the labelling for you. I have attached here invoice for first drop, please send a copy of proof od payment and I will send straight away to packing. Once packing is done I will let you know information for FEDEX.

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

↓海外のホテルに予約をした際に返信がきたメール内容です。宜しくお願いします。 for booking confirmation please send just digital copy of your passport , if you don't have it can take photo of your passport by digital camera and attach to your e-mail and send me for your room booking and pick up service confirmation ,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事と、新商品の事でメールが来たんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 No Problem. How about the courier? I will not be using 運送会社名 this time, as I do not want a repetition of what happened last time. I checked Fedex for those BBB cartons that we have for you and it would be $000 on economy service and if you make payment asap you will have your package by the end of this month (provided that I receive your payment in the next 6 days). Please let me know. Thank you, Also, I was wondering if you checked our website recently as we have had a delivery and there are some lovely new CCC. I have attached a New Arrival pdf file. It does not contain all the colours of the new CCC so please check our website for more details. I also attached our clean sale list as plenty of our stock has been reduced so you might be interested.