アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入 発送に関するメールの意味を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで購入した小物の発送に関するメールの意味を教えてください。
  • 発送に関するメールには、発送手続きが進行中であり、本日中に発送が完了することが伝えられています。発送には予想外の遅延があったため、注文と一緒に無料のバッグフックが送られることが提案されています。
  • 今日の終わりまでに追跡番号を受け取れるよう手配されています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Thanks for your order, we are processing it now and we will complete the shipment today, there was an unusual delay so I will ask that they send you some free purse hooks with your order, you should get the tracking by the end of the day today, thanks.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

ご注文ありがとうございました。ご注文の方、現在処理中で本日中に発送を済ませます。今回、異例の遅れがあったため、お客様の注文品に加え「財布フック」を幾つか無料でお送り致します。本日中にお客様の手元に追跡番号が届くでしょう。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• Dr_Hyper
  • ベストアンサー率41% (2482/6031)
回答No.1

すこし意訳ではありますが以下の感じかと思います。 ご注文ありがとうございます。 ただいま処理をしておりまして、本日発送の予定ですが、不慮の遅れが生じました。 お詫びに無料でパースフックをあなたのご注文の品に同封いたしました。 本日中にはトラッキング(番号)をお知らせできると思います。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• full shipment確認(英文の意味が?)

Alibaba.comで買い物をしました。PAYPALで支払い、Status:Order Complete.となり11/11に次のメールを受け取りました。 Full Shipment Made for Order No. 10008xxxxx Full shipment has been made for Order no. 10008xxxxx. You can track delivery on DHL ’s website using the tracking number, 73920xxxx. Please confirm delivery within 27 days of receipt.If you are not satisfied with the shipment or if the shipment did not arrive within 27 days, you can submit a Refund Request here. ところが、今日になり次のメールが入っていました。 Please be kindly advised that the payment of order 10008xxxxx cannot be released right now because the tracking number is invalid. Please confirm if you have received the full shipment for your Order No. 10008xxxxx. If you have not received your full shipment, please contact us before 19 Nov 2010 . If we do not hear from you, we will assume that you have received your shipment in satisfactory condition and payment will be released to the supplier. 上記の「Please confirm if you have received the full shipment for your Order No. 10008xxxxx.If you have not received your full shipment~」部分がよくわかりません。 業者(Supplier)に私から確認する必要があるのでしょうか? 何をすべきかどなたか教えてくれると助かります。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送完了のメールがきましたがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am so sorry about the delay you experienced with your order. your order has been shipped via FedEx and the tracking is AAAA, you should be able to track it shortly. Also we have shipped to you a アイテム名(0000 value) with your order. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and you will come back soon. Thank you for your support and please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks. Hi I priced it at $AAA aアイテム名 I think that should be fine, I’ll let you know if any problems, thanks again!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 There is a problem with your order it is stuck at the FEDEX depo in Japan for some address changes. They called me and will be contacting you. Howvere if you get this first please call NUMBER 1111111or 222222quote the tracking number 3333333 Please so so otherwise the shipment will be sent back to the LA at the end date 10/10 Thanks

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。

Thanks for your information We will contact you if we interested in learning more.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Will you like to proceed with your order? I will send you a PayPal money request before we ship out your order. Is there another item you will like me to check if we have it in stock?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しようと思っています。相手に在庫チェックをお願いしたら下記の返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Yes ill put it online and you can add them to your order that way we can reduce the shipping, when are you placing the order? I’ll ask them to place it online today

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品の入荷情報や発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 please see the estimate, some items are no longer in stock or the quality I don’t think will meet your standards. The entire shipment can ship in about 7-10 days from payment date, as some of them we need to special order for you. If you would like we can ship them in 2 shipments ( items in stock and then the reorders in 10 days) or you can wait for the entire shipment at once. I have sent you the invoice via paypal. For Fedex it would be $60 for shipping for one complete shipment. If you want to use your account just let me know the account number and we can set up with fedex. Once we get payment we can start the order, thank you again, I went ahead and did the 10% that you had requested, I can’t do anymore, but this is the lowest we have gone for any AAA.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 発送の件で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 We are currently working in your order and AAA said we have a better freight forward company that ships to Japan. Once your order is ready i will ask for a quote and let you know the shipping amount.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 We are waiting on your response for what shipment you would like us to send your package with. Again these are your shipping prices. Please let us know what option you will like us to ship and we will ship asap.

• この英文やこの訳で意味があってるでしょうか?

Sorry for the delay. Your order will be sent today or first thing tomorrow. After I send it I will e-mail you the delivery confirmation number. 「遅くなってすみません。 あなたの注文は今日か近いうちに送ります。 私はそのあとあなたに荷物の問い合わせ番号を知らせます。」 何度か注文したことがあるのですが、いっこうに送られてこないし(いつもは問い合わせ番号は知らせてきません)支払いについてのメールもこないので(でも前の記録が残ってたらそれはOKなことなのですが)問い合わせたらこんな文章のメールが来ました。 こんな感じの訳で間違ってないでしょうか?