• ベストアンサー

この英文やこの訳で意味があってるでしょうか?

Sorry for the delay. Your order will be sent today or first thing tomorrow. After I send it I will e-mail you the delivery confirmation number. 「遅くなってすみません。 あなたの注文は今日か近いうちに送ります。 私はそのあとあなたに荷物の問い合わせ番号を知らせます。」 何度か注文したことがあるのですが、いっこうに送られてこないし(いつもは問い合わせ番号は知らせてきません)支払いについてのメールもこないので(でも前の記録が残ってたらそれはOKなことなのですが)問い合わせたらこんな文章のメールが来ました。 こんな感じの訳で間違ってないでしょうか?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

first thing tomorrow 明日のいの一番、明日の朝一

isikawa
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 first thing tomorrow とても参考になりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.2

>今日か近いうちに送ります。 >Your order will be sent today or first thing tomorrow. 今日か明日の朝一番で >荷物の問い合わせ番号を知らせます。 >I will e-mail you the delivery confirmation number. 配送確認番号をあなたにメールでお知らせします。

isikawa
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 とても参考になりました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Thanks for your order, we are processing it now and we will complete the shipment today, there was an unusual delay so I will ask that they send you some free purse hooks with your order, you should get the tracking by the end of the day today, thanks.

• すみません。英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。送料が安いのでフェデックスで発送してほしいと相手に伝えています。その事で返事が来たのですがすみませんが英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I called Fedex to see if this is possible they will let me know tomorrow if not I will choose the most economic shipping method and let you know the cost, it should be pretty reasonable, thanks again. You can also choose between your service and what I can offer, sorry about the delay.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールがきましたがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 sorry I was out of the office on emergency I will email you in a couple of hours, the shipment was held for one more item we will receive today.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。インボイスの事や商品のラベルの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 It's been a while now since my last email. Your order has arrived all labelled and I have emailed the courier the details so that they could give me the correct price. I am hoping to get back to you tomorrow with the invoice. I am very sorry for the extremely long wait. I will do my very best that you do not wait this long next time. As I mentioned we have had shifts and half of our warehouse staff is now gone hence the delay. I will email you tomorrow your updated invoice.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

いつも購入するお店からメールが来ました。動画カタログを見せて下さい!と質問していたんですがその返事です。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします<(_ _)> Sorry for the delay, we had to re-edit the footage at last minute and we will be receiving it back today. Please check out 画像サイト later today and I don’t know this information will help you but we are going to have a Facebook early bird sale on 11/25/14. All the information is on http://00000/nl-news/early-bird/ so please kindly check if that interest you.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

I will try. If not Olga will meet you And send me your email so I can have a checkin instructions sent to you just in case

• どなたか訳してください。

Hi - just to let you know this LP will be sent on Monday - sorry for the short delay, we're just in the middle of moving house! Thanks for understanding all the very best どなたか訳してください。 6月16日に海外オークションで商品を購入。6月18日に "I will send out your item on my next delivery which is Friday"の「金曜日に送るよ(たぶん)」のメールが、しばらくして6月27日に上記の内容のメールが送られてきました。どう解釈すれば良いのでしょうか?(何時の月曜日なのか?)どなたか良き翻訳をお願いしたいです。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。注文の詳細でメールがきたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 After reviewing the invoices, I found items that are out of stock, but was invoiced. I will be updating the invoice and emailing to you. I will keep you posted, sorry for any confusion and inconvenience .

• 英文を書いてみたのですが添削をお願いいたします。

Items will be sent via EMS ( Express Mail Service ) from Japan. We are sorry but we cannot send by other shipping method.

• 分からない英文があり困っています。

I sent the quarterly report to you this morning by overnight mail We need to send it to the shareholders tomorrow night 2つの英文の正式な訳をお願いします。自分の訳だと不安があったため質問しました。よろしくお願い致します。