海外オークションでの商品購入に関する翻訳依頼

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 6月16日に海外オークションで商品を購入。
  • 6月18日に「金曜日に送るよ(たぶん)」のメールが届いたが、6月27日に上記の内容のメールが送られてきた。
  • 解釈が困難であり、翻訳をお願いしたい。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どなたか訳してください。

Hi - just to let you know this LP will be sent on Monday - sorry for the short delay, we're just in the middle of moving house! Thanks for understanding all the very best どなたか訳してください。 6月16日に海外オークションで商品を購入。6月18日に "I will send out your item on my next delivery which is Friday"の「金曜日に送るよ(たぶん)」のメールが、しばらくして6月27日に上記の内容のメールが送られてきました。どう解釈すれば良いのでしょうか?(何時の月曜日なのか?)どなたか良き翻訳をお願いしたいです。

• revol
  • お礼率100% (1/1)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#77517
noname#77517
回答No.1

翻訳の丸投げはルール違反なので、大意について回答します。 6/27(金)にこのメールが来たということなら、6/30(月)に送るよと いう意味で解釈して問題ないと思います。"short delay" と言って 謝ってますしね。なお、彼は家の引っ越しの真っ最中のようです。

revol
質問者

お礼

早速の回答うれしいです。 今回が初めての参加でルールも把握せず投稿してしましました。反省します。 私も6月30日の発送だと思っていました。発送があまりにも遅いのでヤキモキし、気持ちの何処かに6月23日の発送だったらそろそろ届いても良いのにと・・・。(読解力のなさ)今しばらく気長に届くのを待ってみます。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 完璧でない英文を日本語訳へお願いします。

英語を得意としない方からの英文なのですが 日本語訳へお願い出来ますでしょうか。 We are realy sorry for not mailing you a long time now,it is because we have not yet recieve the permit from the authority on Monday I will check with authority and know the reason why the delay and once we can lay hold on the sign and stamp permit from the authority I will at once mail a copy to you I am sorry for the delay and I still want to thank you for your patient and understanding towards these first business 以上宜しくお願いします。

• この英文やこの訳で意味があってるでしょうか?

Sorry for the delay. Your order will be sent today or first thing tomorrow. After I send it I will e-mail you the delivery confirmation number. 「遅くなってすみません。 あなたの注文は今日か近いうちに送ります。 私はそのあとあなたに荷物の問い合わせ番号を知らせます。」 何度か注文したことがあるのですが、いっこうに送られてこないし(いつもは問い合わせ番号は知らせてきません)支払いについてのメールもこないので(でも前の記録が残ってたらそれはOKなことなのですが)問い合わせたらこんな文章のメールが来ました。 こんな感じの訳で間違ってないでしょうか?

• どなたか翻訳お願いします。

i will send out express mail on friday. but right now, i have NO MONEY for anything I have done or sent you. so please take care of pay pal and i will send the 8 DVDs EXPRESS mail on friday and the 2 new fights

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Hey everybody!! We sent out all the Saturn Returns stuff from the Indiegogo fund raiser today. So if you're waiting for a CD or a Tshirt it's on the way!! Sorry for the delay and thanks again for your kind support! ※ 『Saturn Returns』はバンド名です。

• すみません、和訳お願いいたします。

すみません、和訳お願いいたします。 Hi, I have sent US$500 as part payment for this unit.I will sent you TT copy today as i have being told to go and pick it up in the afternoon.I will advise next week when i will sent you the balance.Thanks for understanding. Regards, Richard Harrison Mbobela.

• be holdの英訳を教えてください

海外のレストラン予約を行い、返信のあったCONFIRMATIONメールの中で 以下の英文は何といっているのでしょうか?特にbe hold for 15 minutes というのが 予約がしっかり取れているのかが不安です。 Thank you for choosing us for your forthcoming event. We are delighted to confirm your reservation, as follows:  ↑ここまでは分かります。 We will also like to inform you that your reservation will be hold for 15 minutes. Sorry for any inconvenience cause and thanks for your kind understanding.  ↑15分間、何と言ってるのでしょうか?

• 下記の英語で通じますか?

ブログで販売した商品が、売れましたが,購入者が外国の人で,下記のメールを送りたいのですが,英語、通じますか? I am sorry this time, it will be late to deliver it. I shipped today. Due to the influence of the heavy snow nationwide, there is a delay in delivery of the shipping company. Delivery may be delayed than usual. We appreciate your understanding and understanding. この度は,お届けするのが遅くなり,申し訳ありません。本日,発送いたしました。 全国的な大雪の影響により、運送業者の配達に遅延が発生しております。 お届けが通常より、遅れる場合がございます。 何卒ご理解、ご了承の程お願い申し上げます。

• 和訳するとどうなりますか?

the mailman has already left for the day so it will go out into mail on monday ここで使っているgo outの意味がわかりません

• すいません、翻訳お願いします。

すいません、翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused to you. We have checked that we have received your package, it may on its way now. Please be patient and we will definitely help you out of this.You may wai for another a few days.Your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us whenever you have questions. Have a nice day!

• この英文の翻訳をお願いします。

輸出に関してですが、どういう意味でしょうか。翻訳をお願いします。 Hello Yokohama, If I buy the Panasonic qi wireless charger on Friday two days from now. How long will it take to receive in the mail being sent to U.S.A. Florida , zip code 33417. Thank You for your time. Steven Rockafellow